FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His bd is 12/21/72.... so in 1992 he was 20 no juvi.... hmmm

I know - in 1992 he was evading arrest. He must have already been charged and maybe that's the sex offense. Who knows what happened in juvi court in Florida. I've never seen records so messed up. Yikes! Help!

Looks to me like Clayton has a long history of 'failure to comply' and evading arrests.

Maybe his original sex offense with a female, minor happened when he was a minor. long history of evading arrests

In March 1992 he avoided arrest in Corpus Christi

March 31, 1994 - evading arrest

Arrested 2/01/2000 sex offender - failure to comply (Polk County) served one year, 6 months

Oct. 6th, 2000 - arrested in Florida. Adjudicated guilty in delinquent juvi (wonder why juvi?) court ??? (felony 3rd degree) I have no idea of the charges

Released 11/5/04 from Quincy Annex for failure to comply

He has lived at:

Winter Haven (Polk County) on Camelot Street, Fla.
Jacksonville (Beach City) on Post Street, Fla.
Orange Park (Willow Green Drive) Fla.

I can't find an address in texas except jail AND I can't find his original offense! Please correct if something is wrong...tia

Sorry - this is a mess isn't it...:banghead:

Perfect example of why these losers should NEVER be out of jail once they are in.

I agree! Pedophiles are oriented toward babies, children...and adolescents. 18 and over usually attract men who prefer age appropriate women. When age preference becomes the driving factor is still a question. Pedophile adolescents show age preference, but seems to change over time. That's what the research shows and in this area I agree with the research and disagree with Pat Brown. When a pedophile or rapist begins to become disoriented and sloppy due to stress etc., sometimes they will take any age...shows they are losing control. Remember Bundy?

Pat Brown has a different way of profiling - and is sometimes right on and sometimes way off. I like her. If you look at the research of Dr. Robert Hare, from Canada - he has done over 35 years of research on the psychopath. He developed the PCL-R (Psychopathy Check List - R). He's brilliant and considered to have the golden book regarding psychopaths. Google him and see the check list one needs to go over in extensive interviewing and chart reviews. so very interesting. mho

Hi Eyes, I like Pat Brown too. She might be a bit out of her element here as her forte is serial killers although she has commented on many missing children cases.

Thank so much for the great post and for the info on Dr Hare. xox

My friend from Texas swears that the number 2 reason for all the troubled criminals is the heat itself. It makes people crazy. She lived in Texas and swears this is why you hear so many horror stories about Texas and Florida.

Could be.

There was a major increase in crime a few years ago in Cleveland, and the mayor blamed it on the heat. Personally, I think heat makes people crazy, but its too hot to have the energy to do anything about it.

Since my last post was right on the last page of the last thread, I wanted to be sure that it didn't get missed. I hope you all don't mind. It is extremely important to me that you all know what you're up against with these monsters who are ruining our innocent childrens lives. We're all in this together, and there is no better time than now to start with some sort of effort to get these off our streets!!!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3

And if you're really want to research what "we" would be up against, I suggest you start here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_v._Louisiana

I just want you to know that as soon as I read your post, and your story, I stopped and prayed about your situation.
I'm very concerned about all the children that surround him, and the possible damage and destruction he may be doing to their lives.

Unlike others here, I do think that many SOs once caught, stop and do not reoffend, however, in this case he offended at least 6 children including your own, and imo, the likelyhood that getting caught stopped him is slim.

Since my faith is on an up scale at the moment due to praying that Somer would be found quickly for her and/or her family's sake, and she was, I prayed that if this man is continuing to do what he has done in the past, that he would be caught, that someone would catch him in the act, and/or someone would come forward and tell.

I know it doesn't seem like much with the anger and frustration you feel, but imo, God really does care, and prayer causes movement in the Spirit realm. For this reason, I lift my voice with yours and many others who have read your story, and have sought and will continue to seek exposure of any crimes currently or that have recently been done by this man, for the sake of all the children around him.

I hope this post brings you some comfort, and encouragement to cast your cares upon Him, b/c He cares for you. I pray His peace envelope you as you seek His help for today's children, as well as healing for the children he has harmed who are now adults.

You are a true childs' advocate.
I don't think it's against the law to provide what is public records especially to the parents of the children around him, but do walk wisely for your own daughter's sake.:blowkiss:
jmo

My heartfelt condolences to the Thompson family and friends.
rose-1.gif

Rest In Peace Somer....
crying.gif

candledisanim_01.gif

I only saw one door Busy in the house dt lives in.. I don't think a duplex. maybe she rents from that person. maybe she doesn't own the house.. we lived in a duplex in florida and you could tell all the duplexes.. I am pretty sure its just single house..

I'm curious about the house DT lives in, too. I had a hard time finding it in the Clay County Tax Appraiser database.

Somer's mom is on the Today show right now. The video should be posted on the Today show website shortly for those who miss it.

Prayers for Somer's mom. :blowkiss:

The mom also talked with Good Morning America, this morning. :( I feel for her, so much...

I'm curious about the house DT lives in, too. I had a hard time finding it in the Clay County Tax Appraiser database.

I am curious about not finding the addresses on the police report on a few ppl on google maps... street names are not matching up.. wants to send me to orlando.... I can't figure out why those ppl are on the report let alone why they would lie to LE about addresses.. Just my personal opinion since I can't find them on map...

I'm so curious about this CWG guy!

He was at the house to give his info when LE was there.

And now he is missing?

Not looking good.

What is his connection to DT or SP or CPC?

How Detectives Will Track Down Somer’s Killer
Posted: 5:35 pm EDT October 22, 2009
Updated: 6:01 pm EDT October 22, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/news/21396166/detail.html

Forensics experts say investigators will likely try to get DNA evidence from her clothing, hands, fingernails and mouth and they would also check for DNA on the garbage found near her body.

An Eyewitness News law enforcement source who oversees this type of investigation says Somer's killer is probably a sex offender who lives in or has close ties to Orange Park, Florida. The source said Somer was probably murdered within two hours of her kidnapping and her body was probably disposed of in a dumpster, both moves intended to prevent the killer from being caught.

State officials say 161 convicted sex offenders live within five miles of Somer’s home. If the FBI recovers a suspect's DNA, it will be compared against the sex offender database and a national database that contains over 7 million DNA profiles of convicted criminals.

Law enforcement agencies are also using text messages, cell phone records and credit card transactions to find out where a suspect was and what they were doing at the time of the crime.

Video:http://www.wftv.com/video/21396383/index.html

Does anyone know what kind of "tanks" were mentioned, a picture, location of them?
I saw the news report where the little boy is interviewed w/his grandma and states he saw Somer by them.
TIA

How Detectives Will Track Down Somer’s Killer
Posted: 5:35 pm EDT October 22, 2009
Updated: 6:01 pm EDT October 22, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/news/21396166/detail.html

Forensics experts say investigators will likely try to get DNA evidence from her clothing, hands, fingernails and mouth and they would also check for DNA on the garbage found near her body.

An Eyewitness News law enforcement source who oversees this type of investigation says Somer's killer is probably a sex offender who lives in or has close ties to Orange Park, Florida. The source said Somer was probably murdered within two hours of her kidnapping and her body was probably disposed of in a dumpster, both moves intended to prevent the killer from being caught.

State officials say 161 convicted sex offenders live within five miles of Somer’s home. If the FBI recovers a suspect's DNA, it will be compared against the sex offender database and a national database that contains over 7 million DNA profiles of convicted criminals.

Law enforcement agencies are also using text messages, cell phone records and credit card transactions to find out where a suspect was and what they were doing at the time of the crime.

Video:http://www.wftv.com/video/21396383/index.html

If I'm reading this right, they do have a suspect!

Does anyone know what kind of "tanks" were mentioned, a picture, location of them?
I saw the news report where the little boy is interviewed w/his grandma and states he saw Somer by them.
TIA

tank.jpg

Just wanted to post this again... for anyone that may come in today and not be able to scroll back through the posts. Looks like he was caught up with... because they have an update on his flyer with todays date!

Listed on the Police Report & is a RSO - CWG
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4329170&postcount=519"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4329170&postcount=519[/ame]

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=16656

Mark Klaas, did tell us the solution and not one person has posted what he said. "Children do not belong alone out on the streets."

I believe 150% it is that simple. No more 50's childhood, no more good neighborhood excuse, keep the kids off the street unless you are with
them. No more walking home from school, to or from a friends house ect.

No sense writing a congressman, he won't care, your kids don't vote.
Are the women of America working for granite counter-tops? American women need to take charge of their kids first. I know times are tough
but when someone gives us the answer LISTEN!

ITA!! 110%. I don't care how small of a town your from, or how safe you think it actually is. 7 years old is way to young to be walking home alone from school with or without other children. It may have been okay at one point, but at this point it isn't. Especially if I knew that many RSO's lived in the area!!!!!! We need to keep our babies safe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop