FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep thinking about the side of the street she was walking on, if she was picked up by car, the car would have been heading back towards her school, or turned across the street, into the ball park.....back towards the school, about a mile away over the railroad tracks, is where "McIntosh Ave" is located....I do not think locals were searching over in that neighborhood on the night she went missing, prob just the local area between Wells Rd, Kingsley Ave, Blanding, and the Railroad tracks.....MO

[B"McIntosh Ave" B]

BBM: Nice find... I wondered where it was.. Google maps and I are NOT getting along this week... Thank you..

I wonder if the park had a dumpster pick up Tuesday. He could have wrapped her in something and taken her across the street.

Also, he could have been lying in wait at the house, maybe had been scoping the area for some time, watched her cross toward the park...I remember reading that lots of times these perps watch for a week or more, maybe even make failed attempts, or some form of contact with their victim so they seem more familiar, and then they just wait for their perfect opportunity.

My friend always used to tell me not to let my little boy run around naked in the back yard, covered with trees and shrubs, because some neighbor may be watching and get it in his head that he's coming on to him or something. That's what her opinion is, that the child smiles or makes eye contact or says hi, and then these deranged sickos think the child is coming on to them and start obsessing over them until they finally take the opportunity.

O/T: It's being reported that Elizabeth's body has been found. A POI led them to the body. :cry:

I just thought of something. I wonder if they are going to wait till this child is buried before they make an arrest where it will not turn into a CA case and defense attorney interfering with family getting body back.

trash service is always going whether or not someone is living at the home or not. The owner must continue garbage service as long as power is on in the building. Atleast where im from it is like that........jmo

Would the electricity be on in a house that was just a shell and was being repaired?

I would think it would be shut off for safety.

[B"McIntosh Ave" B]

BBM: Nice find... I wondered where it was.. Google maps and I are NOT getting along this week... Thank you..
I wish I knew how to post the map here like Momdetective did with the pics.....but I do not....McIntosh is not a very long street.

I may be wrong, but from what I gather is:
It is standard procedure to search the dump but the timeing was perfect in this case because they were aware that the garbage would be picked up in the area that day.
I think the suggestion to follow the trucks so that the location in the dump would be narrowed down was a little different than standard procedure.

Does that sound right????

Not perfect, but better than the statements alone. I know the NCMEC gives a search course for LE, and they recommend checking the dump as a matter of course, so I can easily believe that it was. I just think the statements are conflicting and I can't tell if it's bad media or LE dodging.

The lady I spoke with was positive that all refuse collected whether by private contract or city refuse collectors goes first to Rosehill. It is then separated and sent off accordingly to different places, one being the Ga. landfill where Somer's remains were found.

My question is...Why Wasn't She Found at Rosehill? The only answer I can come up with is that she was never at Rosehill but was instead transported to the landfill by an individual not a company or contractor.

Now that's a thought. Maybe LE told them to not touch the trucks from Somer's neighborhood.

I just keep thinking about the side of the street she was walking on, if she was picked up by car, the car would have been heading back towards her school, or turned across the street, into the ball park.....back towards the school, about a mile away over the railroad tracks, is where "McIntosh Ave" is located....I do not think locals were searching over in that neighborhood on the night she went missing, prob just the local area between Wells Rd, Kingsley Ave, Blanding, and the Railroad tracks.....MO

Cam.... That goes right to the ocean.. ends at ocean... I don't want to type what I am thinking.. But will say... Such a terrible crime .. but some comfort to know she was found and will have final beautiful resting place and Justice will come..

MommaD, I went on McIntosh to the left of 17/15.....I did not realize that it continued on the right of 17, but over there is an old folks community, very big, goes down to the river...The left side is what concerns me.....MO

2vif129.jpg

McIntosh

my thoughts are that the trash over in the McIntosh area was prob not searched on the night she went missing by LE, thinking just the trash and dumpsters in her neighborhood were. They would still be picked up by the same trash trucks....

MommaD, I went on McIntosh to the left of 17/15.....I did not realize that it continued on the right of 17, but over there is an old folks community, very big, goes down to the river...The left side is what concerns me.....MO

Cam .... right at the end of McIntosh to the left is a walgreens .. they have mid size dumpsters and they are emptied on reg basis weekly if not bi-weekly... hmmm omg could the woman be cashier at walgreens??? tuba's post remember???

Monma, I thought that was a winn dixie, walgreens being out on the corner towards kingsley. Hubby tells me there is some kind of private club right there on that corner....I need to go look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14