FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please ask if someone knows this.Who is this little boy and when did he see her?who's Kyle?

Quote from someone
People seem to be 'putting' Somer at 1080 Gano. The little boy said at the tanks. This Kyle said he saw her at 1080 Gano. I believe someone else said they believed that they saw her at the intersection of Grove Park and Gano. Her sister said in the police report at the area that would have to be Solomon and the tanks.

I think if someone in LE wanted to risk informing us, maybe they would have given us more.

IDK - still could be someone just trying to stir the pot.

This is what drives me nuts. You never know about posts/posters. There are a lot that try to make it seem like they know more but then they post and run.

I think it's possibly someone trying to start trouble by getting others to to jump on the "the mom did it" bandwagon again. I wouldn't even give them a second thought. JMO.

But we never did see an interview with SP - right?

Has to be someone we saw in order to evaluate body language - no?

There is nothing at this point to make me think the Mom had anything to do with it.
NOTHING

I may be wrong (it's happened before).

Also, did SP give an interview??? Besides the interview with LE.
Have we seen him at all in the media?

I don't think we saw an interview directly with SP, but he has been on film in some. It would be possible to evaluate body language.

For the record, I don't think mystery poster is LE, just my opinion. Stuff like this happens all the time.
I will not waste my time sifting through dozens of hours of interviews looking for odd body language in people that just had their worlds destroyed. It seems just a little bit, um, pointless.

Don't trout me momtective. It's just my opinion. If you follow it, and it gives you something, I'll gladly eat my words.

ETA: We need a fork and spoon smiley for times like this.

Awe..we would make you eat your words...:crazy:

What mekes me think it's LE is
1. RSU is very respectful, says Good Morning and Thank you.
2. This sentence
"Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after."
*******who speaks like this...it's either LE or a psychologist...lol******

Ok, I've gotta go get ready for werk.

O/T: Speaking of werk, anything new in Haleigh's case?

I caved and looked at First Coast News report from the evening that Somer went missing.

At points in the video they show footage of the front of Somer's home. At the time, we didn't know that Mom dyed her hair blonde so I didn't realize that what we were seeing was her and her BF talking to LE on the street.

There appear to be several friends and/or family on the lawn.

What I found MOST interesting is what I DON'T see in the video.

SP.

Anyone able to spot Waldo?

Not me. Maybe I'm just not seeing him.

But we never did see an interview with SP - right?

Has to be someone we saw in order to evaluate body language - no?
idk......but by watching DT.....things she says like when she says it was someone who couldnt get any ....etc....made me think sp ....jmo

I don't think I've seen him at all.

Awe..we would make you eat your words...:crazy:

What mekes me think it's LE is
1. RSU is very respectful, says Good Morning and Thank you.
2. This sentence
"Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after."
*******who speaks like this...it's either LE or a psychologist...lol******

Or someone that has studied the language and lingo. Hey, if you come up with anything from it, I surely won't fight you on it. If you find anything, I commend you, I just don't think it lead to anything more than some more unfounded suspicion.
Although the poster did hit on something I have been feeling very strongly, which is that we have already seen the killer, he's not some runaway killer, he's the hide in plain sight type. I don't know who, but he has already been contacted by either LE or the media.:twocents:

I don't think it's a bad idea to go back through the video's regardless. I've been meaning to do it since yesterday and just haven't gotten around to it. Even though a lot of information is missing, a lot has been confirmed that we didn't know to begin with. It helps me to go back and see where we were at jumpstreet, verses where we are now.

I also just learned, according to this video, Somer was talking about being a go go dancer for Halloween??????

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21355067/index.html

If the link doesn't line you up, the video is from last Tuesday, and it's titled "Mother makes plea for 7 year old's return." 8:56 into the video

sp not being seen says alot....wasnt that her "friend"....he should be there supporting her no?....jmo

I still would like to know where CWG fits in....is he in any videos yet we dont know who? Is he a friend of the family? and how?........

OK I googled BSU1967 just because - and It is the abbreviation for the Berkely Black Student Union - which has many web links to it.

or

It has something to do with DNA - like a marker or something?

Could just coincidentally be someone's initails and birth year I guess.

I'm going with the reference to DNA. Could it really be someone in the know - like someone from within LE - like a lab person?

But even if we go back over the video(s), what video(s) is considered the FIRST one/first few? After all, there were tons of different news sources reporting. Whose video footage should we be looking at? Know what I mean? It almost sounds impossble to figure out whose/which ones to look at.

http://jacksonville.com/community/m...g_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_of_trash

Justino said the large trash truck that took the garbage from the Rosemary Hill landfill in Green Cove Springs to the Chesser Island Road Landfill in Folkston has been known to investigators since Wednesday. By locating items in that trash that may contain addresses and other information, investigators are hoping to backtrack what smaller truck drove the trash from Orange Park to Green Cove Springs. They could then likely trace the truck's route, Justino said.

She was taken to Rosemary Hill first, then transferred by a larger truck to Chesser Island Road Landfill in Folkston GA.

Investigators know how Somer died based on an autopsy done in Savannah Thursday, but they are keeping those details secret to protect the investigation, Justino said.

one possible contact eliminated was a registered sex offender whose name and address in Orange Park is listed on the incident report that was written after Somer was reported missing. That person was named by someone who later turned out to be mistaken about the identity, Justino said.

So S.P. gave inaccurate info to LE...and just who is the person mistaken for WCG? It was obviously someone, right?

So - who would we have seen interviewed on the first day or few in order to analyze?

Mom Deina?

Somer's Dad?

The lady who saw the other alleged attempted abduction?

The other mom who had her daughter allegedly almost abducted?

Who else gave interviews?
the man WITH THE BIG STICK????

BSU, I believe is in reference to the Behavioral Science Unit.

Just an opinion.

Regardless of who our hit and runner is, I do think that we have seen the killer, but, for me at least, I need something more released by LE to make more progress on who, precisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14