FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking more about the abductor.

Because of Somer's size, presumeably he (assuming "he") would have needed to get her into a dumpster rather than a household container. Apartments, businesses, and construction areas have dumpsters. How could he dispose of a body in daylight with children around? IMO the site of the abduction (assuming rape) would need to be near a dumpster, and the dumpster would need to be in a quiet area. Aren't there apartments relatively near there?

Would he have returned to the scene and disposed of the body later? That would be taking a big chance, even at night. Why would he have returned for the body if he did so? Evidence? Previous record?

Got to run out for a while but I'll be peeking in on my Blackberry.

http://jacksonville.com/community/m...g_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_of_trash

Justino said the large trash truck that took the garbage from the Rosemary Hill landfill in Green Cove Springs to the Chesser Island Road Landfill in Folkston has been known to investigators since Wednesday. By locating items in that trash that may contain addresses and other information, investigators are hoping to backtrack what smaller truck drove the trash from Orange Park to Green Cove Springs. They could then likely trace the truck's route, Justino said.

She was taken to Rosemary Hill first, then transferred by a larger truck to Chesser Island Road Landfill in Folkston GA.

Investigators know how Somer died based on an autopsy done in Savannah Thursday, but they are keeping those details secret to protect the investigation, Justino said.

one possible contact eliminated was a registered sex offender whose name and address in Orange Park is listed on the incident report that was written after Somer was reported missing. That person was named by someone who later turned out to be mistaken about the identity, Justino said.

So S.P. gave inaccurate info to LE...and just who is the person mistaken for WCG? It was obviously someone, right?
That makes no sense that that person was named by someone.....all his info is on there including dob.......not buyin it was a mistake he had to be there....jmooc

Waiting on my teenager to get out of bed before I head up to OP to take some pics....The memorial is gone now, or most of it, so I can't get those....oh well...can someone please link the police report for me, so I don't have to dig? Thanks

[ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/21469864/Somer-Thompson-Police-Report"]Somer Thompson Police Report@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/21469864?access_key=key-1wypsf26nmnm366i5yp6@@AMEPARAM@@21469864@@AMEPARAM@@key-1wypsf26nmnm366i5yp6[/ame]

Waiting on my teenager to get out of bed before I head up to OP to take some pics....The memorial is gone now, or most of it, so I can't get those....oh well...can someone please link the police report for me, so I don't have to dig? Thanks

Well, I did tell LE about this site....so could be.....not that they didn't already know....MO

For the record, I don't think mystery poster is LE, just my opinion. Stuff like this happens all the time.
I will not waste my time sifting through dozens of hours of interviews looking for odd body language in people that just had their worlds destroyed. It seems just a little bit, um, pointless.

Don't trout me momtective. It's just my opinion. If you follow it, and it gives you something, I'll gladly eat my words.

ETA: We need a fork and spoon smiley for times like this.
I feel it's very hard to see the interviews.It's very sad.But I am interested in the reactions of people involved and reading people.The little boy Robert Manwill that was found dead.His parents really had no emotion.(not just shock)It really bothered me.

Okayyyyy... so Clayton G. is off the radar. I'm glad we got that cleared up.

Good morning,
The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
Once you have done so, you will know more.
Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

I could handle most of that hint except for the police procedure. I am not police so could you help me with the police procedure part..
who's body language should I pay particular attention to???

thanks

can someone refresh me how we think sp is the indigo guy? confirmed? .....I thought he was a lender........just sayin

Ok, well, that would make me rethink the whole stirring the pot thing.

That hint would lead us to beleive someone in the family did this????
Or at least someone in the close prox to the family know more?
I would really have to know if there was sexual assault first to know which direction I could go to look.I am interested in this.Looking into her sister.I am interseted in the fight she had at school?(On the way home from school?Who hit who with the back pack? )with this other person.Even another mad parent could have done something.I'm interested in all of the last persons to see Somer.Do you know who they are and about them?

I doubt it was a notable. I don't want to get TO'ed for sleuthing the other people on the board, I don't think it's allowed. So, I can tell what the initials are supposed to mean, but that's the furthest I'm taking that. I don't think it matters who the poster is, I just wish they'd been a little less cryptic. I don't like cryptic posters, but I know that sometimes they are legit, I have had to be cryptic in the past. But, I'm just not feeling this one.
If I'm wrong, it won't be the first or last time.

It cant be the parents - mother at work and boyfriend waiting at home for the other kids. When would he have had time to do anything?

I caved and looked at First Coast News report from the evening that Somer went missing.

At points in the video they show footage of the front of Somer's home. At the time, we didn't know that Mom dyed her hair blonde so I didn't realize that what we were seeing was her and her BF talking to LE on the street.

There appear to be several friends and/or family on the lawn.

What I found MOST interesting is what I DON'T see in the video.

SP.

Anyone able to spot Waldo?

Not me. Maybe I'm just not seeing him.
The little boy who killed Maddie Clifton in Jacksonville went to help look for her.

another thought on Police Procedure....they asked EVERYONE to stay OUT OF THE WOODS! This was on the media....Man with BIG STICK insisted on those woods. I was standing there when LE called him out of the woods, asked him if that was media he was talking to, he said, he did not know it was media until he came out of the woods...that is pure BS. We saw him talking with the camera man prior to him going into those woods, he then did his little bit, then LE called him out....on his light blue hat was a gold outline of a star that resembled a sheriffs star, I could not read it, I tried....it said B......County...that is all I could read of it.....

Like a poster before asked - are we sure that the Indigo guy is SP? We have all been looking for the face of indigo guy - but maybe that's not him?

singers:

Boyfriend was also at work.
Friend waiting at home for the kids.

It cant be the parents - mother at work and boyfriend waiting at home for the other kids. When would he have had time to do anything?

IIRC, It wasn't the boyfriend waiting at home for the children. It was the mother's friend SP that was waiting at home fot the children. DT had lunch with SP and then asked him to go to the house and wait for the children.

The boyfriend was at work and DT called him to come home when Somer went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018