FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, IMO, I really don't think LE would wait this long before making an arrest if they indeed know who the perp is.

Right now, at this moment, I don't think they know.

Can someone point me to video with "stick man" - I have not seen him with my own eyes yet - TIA.

Sorry if this has already been aswered, but I can't remember. Do we know who the man with the big stick is? He sure does seem suspicious.
Thanks.

I think the man with the stick is on channel 12, I think , I also saw a small clip of it on NG....just showing him searching....

Wouldn't the news guy get his info before talking to him?

IMO, The picture of the "indigo" guy has a major receding hairline.

The person that MIGHT be SP at the candlelight vigil with the short "crew-cut/buzz-cut" does not have a major receding hairline.

Like a poster before asked - are we sure that the Indigo guy is SP? We have all been looking for the face of indigo guy - but maybe that's not him?

It's him.

He is DT's friend on FB.

He has a friend Adele on his FB.

Adele's website: http://www.lightworkerspath.com/Lightworkers_Path_Seminars.html

Scroll down to the seminar on Quantum Touch being taught by Sean and hosted by Adele.

From Sean's website:
http://www.lightworkerspath.com/Lightworkers_Path_Seminars.html
it states that he is a Quantum Touch Healer.

Let me make sure I have this nailed down...
SP is at house, waiting for kids.
Boyfriend is at work, DT is at work.
SP is there when other kids, sans Somer, get home, and sends them back out to look.
He gets a call from boyfriend, SP tells boyfriend that Somer didn't come home and he sends text to DT, who leaves work and flags down LE.
Is that right, as we know it?

http://jacksonville.com/community/m...g_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_of_trash

Justino said the large trash truck that took the garbage from the Rosemary Hill landfill in Green Cove Springs to the Chesser Island Road Landfill in Folkston has been known to investigators since Wednesday. By locating items in that trash that may contain addresses and other information, investigators are hoping to backtrack what smaller truck drove the trash from Orange Park to Green Cove Springs. They could then likely trace the truck's route, Justino said.

She was taken to Rosemary Hill first, then transferred by a larger truck to Chesser Island Road Landfill in Folkston GA.

Investigators know how Somer died based on an autopsy done in Savannah Thursday, but they are keeping those details secret to protect the investigation, Justino said.

one possible contact eliminated was a registered sex offender whose name and address in Orange Park is listed on the incident report that was written after Somer was reported missing. That person was named by someone who later turned out to be mistaken about the identity, Justino said.

So S.P. gave inaccurate info to LE...and just who is the person mistaken for WCG? It was obviously someone, right?
May I please ask if anyone knows do they think Somer was put in a dumpster very near where she came up missing first?

May I please ask if anyone knows do they think Somer was put in a dumpster very near where she came up missing first?
not sure about the bold... however, in a link yesterday they said that LE knew which truck she was on and had talked to the driver of that trash truck (so they know the rough location)

not sure about the bold... however, in a link yesterday they said that LE knew which truck she was on and had talked to the driver of that trash truck (so they know the rough location)

let me get that link for you nursebee... brb

I thought I heard LE mention they were looking into cell phone pings and text messages during a presser...can't remember which one. It was also said that SP and DT texted around 4pm about Summer not home yet. I don't think SP had time to do anything himself, but the text statement seeemed odd to me?

In one of the early interviews after the body was found, LE said that they were driving in her neighborhood and saw the truck and decided to follow it. So it had to be close, depending on their definition of neighborhood.
Please, someone, know which interview I'm talking about and have the link, if I have to go back into the threads to find it, I might need a SAR team to help get me out.

here it is nursebee.. found the link ....

The Stars Do Not Lie..People Lie

wow .. I hadn't heard this yet.. but LE have tracked the garbage truck down and the driver and spoke with him.. wow just wow... and in same video LE spoke person said they know cause of death but won't be public...

link to video.. http://www.news4jax.com/video/21406579/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member