FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to search the recently released offenders in FL, and my head just about exploded. Even finetuning the search, I keep coming up with at least 9000 possibles.

Good morning,
The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
Once you have done so, you will know more.
Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

OK...so....they say the vasty majority is looking in the wrong direction?

Do you all agree we are mostly focusing on RSO's????

Hmmmmmmmmm. Wrong Direction.

INTERESTING.

Thanks BSU1967 [btw THAT was a GREAT year! ;)]

I posted on an earlier thread about illegal alien sex offenders being captured by ICE--hundreds in the past few years. I guess they have to deport them...but many return.

Not many people seemed interested in that angle.

America's Most Wanted' Host John Walsh Said Florida Community Has Reason to Be Fearful

By SARAH NETTER
Oct. 26, 2009

The person who killed 7-year-old Somer Thompson may have preyed on children before, making the search for the second-grader's murderer that much more urgent, police say.

"The sheriff and I both feel that it's a predator who has probably done it before," Walsh, who has been following Somer's case since she disappeared last week, told "Good Morning America" today.

more at the link - including Walsh hoping a predator has not come out of retirement.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/justice-somer-thompson-predator-killed/story?id=8915179

Wow! Needle in a haystack it seems.

This tells me that:

1) DNA does not match anyone who has been swabbed
2) The crimes in the past may be similar in some way to this crime

I'm off to dig into the files one more time for possible related cases.
I'm thankful I made that coffee.

OK...so....they say the vasty majority is looking in the wrong direction?

Do you all agree we are mostly focusing on RSO's????

Hmmmmmmmmm. Wrong Direction.

INTERESTING.

Thanks BSU1967 [btw THAT was a GREAT year! ;)]

IDK, we have been looking at RSO and that Kyle guy due to his sketchy statement. Maybe it is an unregistered SO that is a neighbor, like a SO who has never been caught but has done this before!!!

I don't think this is anyone too close to the family. Wouldn't you think they give John Walsh accurate info to do his AMW - I have said it before but I will say it again. I worked with an investigative reporter out of Omaha on the Corrie Wood murder case. We then did some work together on the big Omaha Double Murder.(thread in crimes in the news) IIRC, AMW wanted to do a segment on the double murder and LE refused. The reporter told me this is either A) they think they know which direction they are going and DO NOT need the publics help or B) They don't want to alert the public they have no clue. This is an entirely different scenario as this is new and fresh unlike the case I am refering too. Anyway, something like this. So, I think if LE had a definate on who this perp is then AMW would not be doing a segment on this case at this time. I think they would keep it all under wraps.

But we never did see an interview with SP - right?

Has to be someone we saw in order to evaluate body language - no?

I haven't seen SP in an interview or at a vigil, even in the background with or around the family, in any of the search videos, , in the news being interview...etc...

I realize that doesn't mean he hasn't been around but as an Indigo he would have some special abilities to offer with coping and healing. Nevermind the support he might offer to his friend Diena & her family.

JMO.

Remember the 2 little girls in Alabama and the 1 from Georgia that vanished from Trailer Parks, Heaven LaShae Ross From Tuscaloosa, Shannon Paulk from Prattville, and Teresa Dean from Georgia, They suspected a serial killer for these girl could he have moved south.

IMO, this monster is skilled at what he does.
As a preditor, he KNEW what he was planning.
An amateur killer would of been sloppy and left her
by the scene.
This murder was premediated.
So I think he did this crime before also.
Had an alibi, and can live among people as normal..........
comes to mind like Bundy did.

On the police incident report it says under weapon/tools-Hands/feet/teeth.What does that mean?

Where were they digging with heavy equipment?The vacant house?Who use to live there?

Thanks for the link. I just read this article, and I think one would have to have some training in order to perform discourse analysis. The major points, however, seem to be that 1) discourse is never neutral, 2) there is always an underlying meaning, 3) understanding can be gleaned by examining which discourse gives the person power, 4) further understanding comes by looking at not only what is said, but what is left out.
That's my take on it. Not as good as I once was in reading comprehension....just might be too many diet cokes and cigs. Hmmm, think I'll go have one of each now.
Veteran Sleuthers, maybe you can fit this sketch into the early videos. BTW, I am totally in awe of all of you and your ideas!

I don't think we saw an interview directly with SP, but he has been on film in some. It would be possible to evaluate body language.

Can you kindly direct us to one of these interviews that show SP on film??
TIA

On the police incident report it says under weapon/tools-Hands/feet/teeth.What does that mean?

Thank you for bringing this up!! I saw that the other day and wondered what it meant.....has anyone commented on this? TIA

Thank you for bringing this up!! I saw that the other day and wondered what it meant.....has anyone commented on this? TIA

Please don't tell me that monster took her hands, and feet off, and teeth out..........like a copy cat ...........for no ID.............sounds sick to me!

Do we know who was normally at home when the kids got out of school? Mom asked SP to stay that day after they had lunch together at the house. Why? Was there a babysitter who wasn't available, that day? Supposedly, there was a list on the fridge for places to look and people to call if Somer couldn't be located. Did she do this, often? Did SP know about this? Did he call those people? Did the sister know about these places to look for Somer?

Do we think that LE has any DNA evidence found with Somer? Would those results be back, yet?

Ok,what I'm thinking what John Walsh said that person has done this before.They think it was a predator.4 cases in Jacksonville area?The children kidnapped?found dead?Does any one know who they were?I'm thinking they are aware of this person and maybe have someone in mind?Who was the suspect in these other cases?Did one person keep coming into focus for all of these cases or just the MO?

at the beginning of that video, do we know who the guy on the left is beside the reporter?

He looks a lot like wlk.

vid.png

yes he does!

Someone posted earlier that they suspected it meant what Somer could have used to defend herself - those would have been her only known weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee