FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the 2nd person listed on the police report? The male juvenile?

IIRC, Somer weighed approx. 65 pounds.

Moving her would not have been easy assuming she was grabbed on her route home, brought to Gano house or somewhere else and then put in trash.

That's a lot of moving and a lot of chances to be seen.

Here's how we know it's the same guy:

Look on the police report at the phone numbers listed for SP on page 2 here:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

Now look here at the Idigo website before he changed it on page 5 he lists the same phone number as on the police report above: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4338014&postcount=396
(there's also a photo of him on his website - before he made changes - if you want to compare his identity to anyone you think is him in any videos or photos since this began)

If you look here at his revised website: http://www.indigo-healing.net/Contact_Us.html

K, I'm shaking like a leaf.

Yeah me too, I just read that. Those are a lot of my attributes - does this make me an indigo :crazy: WEIRD!!!

I don't know my hink meter is not going off about him. He may be laying low because shoot, he was in charge when Somer went missing and feels guilty??? I could be wrong but that is just my gut!!

Maz, I think you are correct :) There are several on that street - well two others. But do you agree that could be just as likely???

Here is the other thing. Taking out the trash there wouldn't look out of place being that so many people must use those. I think that could VERY well be the place!!!
I think it is a possibility. Am I convinced it is the place? No.

Maz

:cow:

few questions...I should have made notes as I was reading back, aargh.

1. BSU mentions police procedure and that most of us are in the wrong direction. Police procedure would be to question all the RSOs in the area....but then again, that is where most of us have been "barking". Would also be to question the last person to see her alive "Kyle"...would that be discounted as well? Who else would be involved in the police's first movements that a few of us have focused on, as obviously some of us have...other kids? Older kids? Previous babysitter? (I am taking his post as being helpful for the time being)

2. I am still not convinced this is an RSO..but did we ever rule out Kuhn, or look at Tarver? What about the RSO that was posted as living by where she could have taken a shortcut?

3. Why WAS the mom flagging down the police when Somer's habit was to run off? I understand the "gut" feeling...but why wouldn't she be calling the friends first? Did SP call the numbers while he sent the kids out to look? Where did the kids look? What made mom think this was different?

4. The roofing company uses employees, not contractors...would be interesting if there was a way to find out when that house was done, and who was employed then vs not employed there now.

5. I am thinking the killers MO may be the same as previously unsolved cases....he has his own personal "mark" if you would, which is why they are looking for a possible "old" predator AND not releasing details of her death. Are there any sexual predators only that were just released after a lengthy prison sentence....and are there unsolved cases within a 50 mile radius?

6. About putting her in the trash (sorry, I hate typing that)...did anyone anywhere in the area notice a neighbor putting out trash late Monday night/early Tuesday morning? He very well could have had her in a trash bag with other things and it looked just like a bulky bag.

OK, I have more questions, but I'll stop there :)
You guys did great overnight, and I can feel a productive day.

Why does it matter when Diena dyed her hair? I'm just not following the train of thought. I need to switch to caffeinated beverages.

Just asking....if this is question that is not allowed, I apologize. I can look elsewhere for the answer.

Ok,what I'm thinking what John Walsh said that person has done this before.They think it was a predator.4 cases in Jacksonville area?The children kidnapped?found dead?Does any one know who they were?I'm thinking they are aware of this person and maybe have someone in mind?Who was the suspect in these other cases?Did one person keep coming into focus for all of these cases or just the MO?

Look at the MPR - see anyone that lives in JACKSONVILLE?!?!?

Just saying...

Just asking....if this is question that is not allowed, I apologize. I can look elsewhere for the answer.

I think the poster who commented on Dena dying her hair meant that the pics we had seen of her on MySpace had her with dark, brown hair. She now has blonde hair, but we have no idea when she dyed it, and it doesn't mean anything, just that we didn't recognize her in some of the first videos.

Well why don't we come up with a list of people that us sleuthers have mentioned? And narrow it down to the ones that people didn't give much thought to.

Would that satisfy BSU's theory that the vast majority of us are not looking in the right direction? That statement alone tells us that someone(s) here is focusing the right way.

Don't know when the mom dyed her hair but she was a brunette on FB and MS so I know I was surprised to see her as a blonde for the first time.

Mistivon

Did you see Kuhn next to reporter on news???
ODD.........likes attention........it seems.
Why would he be any where NEAR this case???
I'd like to sleuth him more........like does he have a girlfriend?
Where is he living?
Where does he work etc........

That is what I was thinking as it is highly unusual to put out there even a "child killer" let alone mention the word "serial killer". Also J. Walsh also mentioned there are about 100,000 SO's that have parole violations and this person could be from outside of Florida. I am sure they are looking for similar abductions & murders in other states as well.

Doesn't AMW air on Saturday nights?!!? Does that mean this story might air on Halloween NIGHT??!?

If this is the angle they are putting out there on AMW THAT's kinda creepy...

Tarabull.

BSU suggests we are looking in the wrong direction.

So you could go in the extreme opposite direction and take a closer look at LE.

How many police officers just have a hunch to follow garbage trucks?

Are there any disgruntled officers who were recently passed up for a promotion?

Lot's of what if's...

Maz

:cow:

I was just looking at different things and found this.This was in 2008?I thought this was interesting.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/crimestoppers/news-article.aspx?storyid=119690&catid=69#

Now isn't that interesting! If you read the comments people were told he was a male with dreads but no race included. A Crown Victoria like police car - Alright, CALL me crazy but the other day my husband stopped for gas and I don't like this particular gas station, it is too close to the highway. He pulls in and there is this guy sitting in that EXACT same car and he looks like he just got off an episode of AMW - smoking, a few hub caps missing, and that police light!!! He was sitting in front of pay phones not doing much of anything, not like he was getting gas or doing anything. OMG - I am such a dummy I should have called to report him, he just wreaked of predator!!!! :banghead: I kept turning around and looking at him through my very long SUV and I locked my husband out while he was getting gas.

Please don't tell me that monster took her hands, and feet off, and teeth out..........like a copy cat ...........for no ID.............sounds sick to me!

IMO it does not mean THAT!

the MPR was filed a short time after she disappeared....

they didn't find her body until wednesday...

Why does it matter when Diena dyed her hair? I'm just not following the train of thought. I need to switch to caffeinated beverages.

It doesn't matter. I think the poster was just saying that she didn't realize it was mom standing in the yard in the picture, because her hair was blonde. Once she realized that mom dyed her hair, the poster realized it was mom in the picture.

Does that help?

Salem

Mistivon

Did you see Kuhn next to reporter on news???
ODD.........likes attention........it seems.
Why would he be any where NEAR this case???
I'd like to sleuth him more........like does he have a girlfriend?
Where is he living?
Where does he work etc........

Passion, MOM did a map on him. Lemme go hunt it down for ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli