FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought that it might be a teenager or young adult for a while.

The throwing her in the trash, in my opinion, is a childish act. It's something a child does when they are about to get caught with something they aren't supposed to have.
If it were a side of the road body dump, maybe, I would believe older.
I have reworked this very rudimentary profile of the guy around and I still get 17-28 for an age range. I don't think he was involved in cases 20 years ago, but it can't hurt to look and I did find one very similar in MO.
Of course, this is only me and I have no formal training, so don't let me blow smoke up anyone's rear.

You raise a good point.

Tho there are plenty of RSO's in that area, the truth is there were likely more school kids in the area at that time than RSO's.
And lets not forget she had some kind of a - the word is FIGHT - got into a fight with another girl at school - on the MPR.

Mistivon

Did you see Kuhn next to reporter on news???
ODD.........likes attention........it seems.
Why would he be any where NEAR this case???
I'd like to sleuth him more........like does he have a girlfriend?
Where is he living?
Where does he work etc........

We can get all that, I'm sure...we know he's living on Gano.
Did everyone decide it is Kuhn next to the reporter?
If noone else does, I will try to get a list together in a bit of all the small players we've "tossed" out there, and people can add to it.
Right now, I'm looking with my limited resources, into the people on the police report and all their known associates/family.
If that's already been done, I'd appreciate someone letting me know so I can move on something that hasn't :)

On the police report, where it says:

"Weapons/Tools- Hands, Feet, Teeth" ... perhaps that means that she was beaten, kicked, and that the killer bit her. Reminds me of Ted Bundy.

When that was written in the police report, they hadn't even found her yet... didn't even know she was dead yet.

I think it refers to the fight at school.

"Weapons/Tools- Hands, Feet, Teeth" ... perhaps that means that she was beaten, kicked, and that the killer bit her. Reminds me of Ted Bundy.

But she hadn't been found yet when the police report was taken.

Wait, wanted to say something, I forgot earlier. I know someone mentioned putting her in a trash bag. But the police found her lifeless legs - makes me think she was not put in trash bag but in trash with items put on top of her. Is there anyway to find out how they empty those trash cans on grove? The ones with the fences around them, near the sheds and apartments. Hate writing this stuff about the trash...

Wait, wanted to say something, I forgot earlier. I know someone mentioned putting her in a trash bag. But the police found her lifeless legs - makes me think she was not put in trash bag but in trash with items put on top of her. Is there anyway to find out how they empty those trash cans on grove? The ones with the fences around them, near the sheds and apartments. Hate writing this stuff about the trash...
I was wondering if maybe she had been rolled up in a tarp, with her legs sticking out at the end, before being dumped in the trash.

And, maybe the tarp is what helped lead them back to the house that was being renovated.

Tara,

Here is the video you asked for. Look at about 1:12 - shortly right after is where mom makes her hesitation. Like I said, I saw this before and thought it was weird at first. But then I thought maybe she was gonna say something like it could be my neighbor, but didn't want to be disrespectful to those that have been so supportive. IDK, I am open to ideas.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/index.html

Really? I have the heebies. First, this guy looks like my childhood friends sex offender grandpa. Second, his offense date was 1992 but he wasn't sentenced until 2000 and only served 3 years of a 9 year sentence!!!! WTF is wrong with out soceity people????????? MONSTERS roaming our streets!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious:

I will check the clerks records and do more research but this was my first observation, but I think it could be possible IF this guy wasn't sentenced to 200 would be curious to know dates..

When that was written in the police report, they hadn't even found her yet... didn't even know she was dead yet.

I think it refers to the fight at school.

I think if it referred to the fight at school there would have been a phone call to Somer's mom and the parents of the other child. It would have here anyway.

The Weapons/Tools is part of the form itself; hands/feet/teeth is what the reporting officer C. D. Hickey added.

If someone is missing, they may want to know what weapons or tools the person has access to ... made me wonder why: danger to themselves, danger to LE who locates them, how they would fight back if foul play involved.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

BSU suggests we are looking in the wrong direction.

So you could go in the extreme opposite direction and take a closer look at LE.

How many police officers just have a hunch to follow garbage trucks?

Are there any disgruntled officers who were recently passed up for a promotion?

Lot's of what if's...

Maz

:cow:

If I could hit the "thank you" button a million times, I would!
I've been saying this since last week!
The trash trucks do not go directly to the GA landfill. I called city of Orange park last week after it was released that an officer had followed the trash truck all the way to GA from Somer's neighborhood.
I'm telling you, that did not happen! He did not follow that trash truck all the way to GA, because that truck did not go to GA, it went to Rosemary Hill. At Rosemary Hill the contents of that truck were transferred to a larger truck which transported it to the GA landfill.

We have a report that another child was almost abducted 10 days prior to Somer. The vehicle described by witnesses to that attempted abduction was found to belong to LE who stated that he simply asked the little girl if she wanted him to take her home. The witness who did follow the child home stated that the child was obviously terrified.
There's a video somewhere on here where the witness describes what she saw. I'll go look for it unless someone else has it handy.

I just wonder if the officer who says he spoke with that little girl is the same officer who supposedly followed the trash truck to GA..where it did not go.:waitasec:

Really? I have the heebies. First, this guy looks like my childhood friends sex offender grandpa. Second, his offense date was 1992 but he wasn't sentenced until 2000 and only served 3 years of a 9 year sentence!!!! WTF is wrong with out soceity people????????? MONSTERS roaming our streets!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious:

I will check the clerks records and do more research but this was my first observation, but I think it could be possible IF this guy wasn't sentenced to 200 would be curious to know dates..

He admits to throwing a little dark haired 10 year old in a dumpster, after she disappeared within two blocks of home....
He is suddenly very much on my radar, even considering his age.

Well, A man with the same name admits to it. Not necessarily this one.

Tara,

Here is the video you asked for. Look at about 1:12 - shortly right after is where mom makes her hesitation. Like I said, I saw this before and thought it was weird at first. But then I thought maybe she was gonna say something like it could be my neighbor, but didn't want to be disrespectful to those that have been so supportive. IDK, I am open to ideas.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/index.html

I caught that too the other day and it threw a big red flag up for me as well. Maybe she was going to say ,"it could be my friend or maybe it could be my oldest son." Remember, she picked oldest son "A" up from OPAA (the park). Where was one of the first places LE searched..."the park"...specifically the men's restroom at "the park"

He admits to throwing a little dark haired 9 year old in a dumpster, after she disappeared within two blocks of home....
He is suddenly very much on my radar, even considering his age.

Well, A man with the same name admits to it. Not necessarily this one.

Am I am complete dummy - this is Marion County??? I am not super familiar but I cant find anything on him in those records.. It says his address upon release but trying to fig out county crime was commited.

NEVERMIND: I am blind. Found it, Martin County.

Just stating what someone posted as well. However, it definitely could mean what you have written as well.

I am back home now....stopped by the Clothes Closet to drop off my donation....was not allowed it...they met me at the big garage type door and said thank you....several sweet looking ladies there, several men that I saw, no man with BIG STICK, that I saw....I am sure there were others back inside there.....took lots of pic...only dumpster in the ball park is approx 100 yrds from Clothes Closet entrance.....which pics do you wanna see first?? I need to upload them to my photo bucket...

Okay, Maybe I need to give myself a time-out. I might be loosing it. So, I go to the Clerk Records of Martin County. And there is Ewing as their clerk of Court. I dreamed about a Ewing last night - don't ask any details I don't remember them, but WEIRD.

Here is the perps records:
http://clerk-web.martin.fl.us/wb_or1/new_sch.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members