FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tara,

Here is the video you asked for. Look at about 1:12 - shortly right after is where mom makes her hesitation. Like I said, I saw this before and thought it was weird at first. But then I thought maybe she was gonna say something like it could be my neighbor, but didn't want to be disrespectful to those that have been so supportive. IDK, I am open to ideas.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/index.html

Thank you for the link. I am going to go over all the videos to see if there is something we missed. A few things I want to say.
First, I want to know who usually takes care of the kids after school and why wasn't that person doing it that day? I read about the babysitter that spoke out but I don't think shes involved.
I want a closer look on S the guy that was home waiting for the kids to come home from school. I'm not saying hes involved, but why wouldn't Somer's mom ask him to pick them up from school instead of waiting for them at home? Does she usually go home for lunch or was this a special occassion that she met him at her home for lunch? I don't like that he didn't immediately call her when she didn't come home with her sister and brother? And also about sending them back out to really look good for them. Why didn't he go with them to look for them? I read on here that she went missing sometimes, just so weird to me? Where was she those times? I'm afraid that its possible that this was't the first time that a perp was with her.
I also want to note that this most likely wasn't the first time for this perp because hes obviously been so organized and clean in regards to not leaving any big clues. I mean if this was his or her first time, he/she would of been caught by now, imo. Its really scary that they haven't caught the person yet. It really worries me.
I'm glad everyone found that Kuhn guy, that seems a bit odd if you ask me. I believe that the empty house is the crime scene.
Today MIGHT led us to some big clues, because WHAT IF the perp attends the visitation.
My heart breaks for Somer's mom, every video I see of her and on Nancy Grace..I just cry. You can tell how much heart ache and agony she is in. I wish sick people would not be allowed in the communities.:furious:

Looks like the same guy to me. Where is he now? He was released in 2003. And - it appears he might like to use dumpsters. This man should be questioned!

Salem

I agree, I don't care how old he is, I wan to know if he's one of the 161 RSO's they have talked to. And if he isn't, they need to get to him.
He's on the FL sex offender registry too, but it won't let me copy the link.

His DNA, Blood is on File - LOVE his Probation for 10 years. #@$&#($&*#($*&@(&*#$(@*&(*@&$(#*&$ -- Sorry, I am gonna have to get up here soon...this is ANGERING me that these monsters get PD's and then are let back out to do this again. This guy is SOO old, just IMAGINE how long he has been a sicko and the times he prob has never been caught!!

OK .. I decided to take down my post ... guess it wasn't really in good taste. Sorry guys.

FYI ... I never knew ANY of what he was involved in years before he met me, when I married him ... trust me, if I had, I would have RAN the other way! Anyway, this is why we are NOW going through a divorce.

:)

If I could hit the "thank you" button a million times, I would!
I've been saying this since last week!
The trash trucks do not go directly to the GA landfill. I called city of Orange park last week after it was released that an officer had followed the trash truck all the way to GA from Somer's neighborhood.
I'm telling you, that did not happen! He did not follow that trash truck all the way to GA, because that truck did not go to GA, it went to Rosemary Hill. At Rosemary Hill the contents of that truck were transferred to a larger truck which transported it to the GA landfill.

We have a report that another child was almost abducted 10 days prior to Somer. The vehicle described by witnesses to that attempted abduction was found to belong to LE who stated that he simply asked the little girl if she wanted him to take her home. The witness who did follow the child home stated that the child was obviously terrified.
There's a video somewhere on here where the witness describes what she saw. I'll go look for it unless someone else has it handy.

I just wonder if the officer who says he spoke with that little girl is the same officer who supposedly followed the trash truck to GA..where it did not go.:waitasec:
Yes,I would please really like to see this.

Tara,

Here is the video you asked for. Look at about 1:12 - shortly right after is where mom makes her hesitation. Like I said, I saw this before and thought it was weird at first. But then I thought maybe she was gonna say something like it could be my neighbor, but didn't want to be disrespectful to those that have been so supportive. IDK, I am open to ideas.

This link bring me to the video titled "Somer's Mom Says Sunday's Vigil Will Be Her Last"...

Is that the one with her hesitation???

I'm not really picking up on it...

If I could hit the "thank you" button a million times, I would!
I've been saying this since last week!
The trash trucks do not go directly to the GA landfill. I called city of Orange park last week after it was released that an officer had followed the trash truck all the way to GA from Somer's neighborhood.
I'm telling you, that did not happen! He did not follow that trash truck all the way to GA, because that truck did not go to GA, it went to Rosemary Hill. At Rosemary Hill the contents of that truck were transferred to a larger truck which transported it to the GA landfill.

We have a report that another child was almost abducted 10 days prior to Somer. The vehicle described by witnesses to that attempted abduction was found to belong to LE who stated that he simply asked the little girl if she wanted him to take her home. The witness who did follow the child home stated that the child was obviously terrified.
There's a video somewhere on here where the witness describes what she saw. I'll go look for it unless someone else has it handy.

I just wonder if the officer who says he spoke with that little girl is the same officer who supposedly followed the trash truck to GA..where it did not go.:waitasec:

I thought it was reported that the truck stopped for a transfer before it went to Georgia.

I would be more suspicious of the officer who thought of the idea to follow the trucks and search.

On one hand - why would the perp want the body to be found - on the other hand, I suppose it does happen, like with arsonists who want to watch their crimes unfold. There are even firefighter arsonists who want to be seen as heroes.

His DNA, Blood is on File - LOVE his Probation for 10 years. #@$&#($&*#($*&@(&*#$(@*&(*@&$(#*&$ -- Sorry, I am gonna have to get up here soon...this is ANGERING me that these monsters get PD's and then are let back out to do this again. This guy is SOO old, just IMAGINE how long he has been a sicko and the times he prob has never been caught!!

YES OLD like dirt.....and that makes me think TOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW & weak to have manhandled Somer but, I suppose - depending how he approached her - she may have gone easily.

CWG mentioned on the original police report is NOT local. He is unregistered from Jacksonville, (absconded). In my opinion, he looks a lot like the man standing next to the reporter. He gave his address as Jacksonville and his employment as a bar on Jax Beach. He is 37 years old. What was he doing in the area to be on the report to begin with?

I saw the video where she is going to get a lock of Somer's hair to keep but is not able to see Somer. I know that they told her they really didn't want her to see Somer and remember her how she was but I think that as a parent, if she wants to see her she should be able to. Do you think that Somer's body was not in one piece or just badly together? I can't imagine what the poor family is going through..I don't know how anyone can get through something like this. I hope the person that did this is caught.

This link bring me to the video titled "Somer's Mom Says Sunday's Vigil Will Be Her Last"...

I didn't notice anything either. It was a vigil.

Nope, lemme try to relink it.

Here this is a different video but same incident, the one I posted earlier was snipped by the AP-

Okay, it is NOT linking to the correct video --- go to search the videos and watch the one where it says "Somers Mom: Were gonna get you"
Start watching at 10:00 -- If that still doesn't work - it is the video where she says they will get him.

I caught that too the other day and it threw a big red flag up for me as well. Maybe she was going to say ,"it could be my friend or maybe it could be my oldest son." Remember, she picked oldest son "A" up from OPAA (the park). Where was one of the first places LE searched..."the park"...specifically the men's restroom at "the park"

How old is this older brother? Does he normally live with them? Does he have the same father as Somer's? Why did she pick the oldest son up at the park? Was this a normal routine?

Close. But I don't think so. The RSO has a longer facial structure. Unless he had his jaw sawed down and gained a ton of weight in the face.
I don't think they are the same. Just put the pictures out there for others to decide for themselves since some thought they were the same.

Maz

For some reason, I thought there was just the twin brother and the older sister. There is an older brother?

I don't think they are the same. Just put the pictures out there for others to decide for themselves since some thought they were the same.

Maz

I appreciate it! Your pics were what made me make up my opinion :)

I remember it being said that the Sheriff assigned SEVERAL LE to follow the trash trucks from the Orange Park area.....not just one....they followed all of the trucks....Orange Park is much bigger than just this neighborhood...MO

Another think I'm not caught up on is who is Kyle?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member