FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
102_1639.jpg
This pic shows where the two homes butt up to each other....I did not see any kind of drainage system here....

Does not mention him as coming home from school in the police report...only mentions A & S as coming home.
Policereport.jpg
I think the other brother would not be out of school yet. not sure the time that the Jr. High would get out, but thinking it is about an hour later...He would have gone to Orange Park Jr. High, which is straight down Gano on the left hand side of the road past the Debarry turn...several blocks...maybe he was involved in sports after school at the OPAA??

102_1631.jpg
this pic is from Floyd St. Where the Mom flagged down LE, looking back down the road the direction Somer walked. She walked on the left side...the fence on the left is the side of the school

So frustrating! I'd really hoped they'd have this creep by now! :banghead:

Claude Davis

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=8434

5545 S KANNER HWY LOT 17
STUART, FL 34997-6387
MARTIN COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 09/10/2008
Type of Address: Permanent

I remember this case. The general consensus around here is that she was dumped n the landfill but never found. My Dad (FD at the time) says Davis even showed them which dumpster. When they did not locate her remains at the landfill they had to drop the case for lack of evidence. Hope this helps.

102_1634.jpg
this set of bathrooms are directly across the street from the home at1080 Gano...next to small playground area, and tennis courts.

I was wondering if maybe she had been rolled up in a tarp, with her legs sticking out at the end, before being dumped in the trash.

And, maybe the tarp is what helped lead them back to the house that was being renovated.

Man you guys type faster than I can read, lol.
I remember reading somewhere *possible rumor of course* that she was rolled in carpet.
Also...again I have said also, it just doesn't have the feel of a sex crime....and I don't see someone in her immediate circle dumping her in the trash. I, too, am leaning towards a younger person, probably male, maybe with a "small time" juvie history.
Wonder who the kid is she got into it with, and if there are older siblings.

I found some family photos of William K. online and I don't think that it is him in the news video. I could be wrong but I just don't think so.

Really weird that he just buried his girlfriend 3 days before...

I found that interesting too. I havn't read up much on the psychology of these predators...but I wonder if the death of someone close could trigger them to violate again?

I found some family photos of William K. online and I don't think that it is him in the news video. I could be wrong but I just don't think so.

Really weird that he just buried his girlfriend 3 days before...
I know what you mean.
I know that I have read that the death of someone in a prominant position in a predator's life can be a 'trigger'.
Any major upheaval, such as death, getting fired, divorced, etc.

102_1635.jpg
this is the view of the home that Somer would have seen when walking....not much to say "nice Job guys".....MO.....I noticed I have not changed the date on my camera...LOL

I found that interesting too. I havn't read up much on the psychology of these predators...but I wonder if the death of someone close could trigger them to violate again?
Major stress, I would think so. JMO

About the 13-year-old brother. He most likely is a student at Orange Park Junior High School. Last period lets out at 3:45 pm. He may have walked to the park straight from school for either sports or recreation. It's very close.

I don't think there's anything else to it.

I believe LE knows a whole lot more then they are letting on. I recall reading somewhere that LE would not make an arrest (if they had the sicko) until after Somers funeral, because if they did, there would be as chance that defense could put off the burial.

Does anyone recall reading this? I think I read it on Saturday and I think it was a news report, not a post here.. Thanks... P

102_1635.jpg
first glance of home that Somer would have seen when walking...of course I was across the street,not right on the side walk....I did notice in the back yard on this side of the home is a childs slide.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14