dumpster on right side of home

Claude Davis

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=8434

5545 S KANNER HWY LOT 17
STUART, FL 34997-6387
MARTIN COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 09/10/2008
Type of Address: Permanent

I remember this case. The general consensus around here is that she was dumped n the landfill but never found. My Dad (FD at the time) says Davis even showed them which dumpster. When they did not locate her remains at the landfill they had to drop the case for lack of evidence. Hope this helps.

:sick: This makes me sick to my stomach. The question is, could this old *(&% have enough physical power??

Let me make sure I have this nailed down...
SP is at house, waiting for kids.
Boyfriend is at work, DT is at work.
SP is there when other kids, sans Somer, get home, and sends them back out to look.
He gets a call from boyfriend, SP tells boyfriend that Somer didn't come home and he sends text to DT, who leaves work and flags down LE.
Is that right, as we know it?

Hi! First time posting here, unfortunately it turned into a book, so I apologize in advance if this is OT or a repeat of information. Here are some of the things I have noticed:

There are discrepencies in the police report between SP and DT statements. SP says he received a text message from DT at 4pm asking how were the kids; he told her Somer didn't come home. DT says she received a text message from SP saying Somer didn't come home from school.

There have been conflicting reports on the "squabble" as the reason for Somer running off. Not sure if this will work (see what you have to go through with newbies), but here is a post I hadn't noticed before:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90457&page=10
During an interview, DT is asked "What was the squabble about?" and she states "I have no idea. I really have no idea?" How does a mom not know that? It was the last time her children spoke with Somer and the nature of the fight could indicate where she would go or what she would do. Unless she was told by LE not to mention it, but that doesn't make sense either.

Is there a pattern here that BSU alludes to in following most of the interviews, body language/discourse, police report etc.? If you go in the opposite direction of the investigation, back to the very beginning, the focus is on the home, mom, Sean and the kids. The kids come home without Somer, worrisome but not unusual, there is even a list of friends to call. Sean is familiar with the family, he has been to the house many times (pr) He sends the kids out twice, the last time saying "go look really good for Somer before I call your mom." He didn't send a text to DT, he had the kids looking until mom shows up and then we really don't hear about him again.

DT says she received a text from Sean saying Somer did not come home, and in a panic she leaves work early (4pm) to go look for a child that is known for not coming home on time. Afterwards, when asked, she said she just knew this was different as in something bad has happened. Nothing wrong with this, but if she was so sure that something bad has happened why didn't she dial 911. If that were my child, I'd be on that cell so fast, every one from the police to the president would be waiting for me at the house.

So, from 4-5 or so she looks around the neighborhood, and then flags down an officer, and tells him her daughter is missing. Does that mean if she didn't see an officer she would have just kept looking? And why keep looking if you are sure something bad has happened? Has anyone heard an accounting of that time from mom, boyfriend, son?

In this interview with DT, where she is describing the clothes Somer was wearing when she disappeared, DT appears to be crying and wiping her tears away with a large tissue; however, it is apparent there are no tears on her face. It's not the absence of tears that bothers me, it's the pretense of wiping away tears that don't exist. So, what would be the reason for pretending to cry by wiping away no tears?

May be every thing can be explained away by grief, fear and panic. Grief can do crazy things to people, I've been there, but the pretense of grief is really puzzling. No accusations or implications meant for any particular person JMO and hope I haven't offended. Thanks for reading my book!

that belongs to Magic Lawn Care, neighbors to the 1080 home...where I saw the punk rockers the other day.....I knew I saw a camper....LOL

In 1996, Traci Conrad of Hanford, CA disappeared. Supposedly, she was walking home from a friend's house. Later, she was found in a kiln in the backyard of the "friend's" house. What happened was that a relative of those people was staying in an RV in their driveway and HE abducted, raped and murdered little Traci!

I hope they checked out the RV. The perp doesn't have to own it...if it was unlocked, it could have been used for the crime!!!

Claude Davis

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=8434

5545 S KANNER HWY LOT 17
STUART, FL 34997-6387
MARTIN COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 09/10/2008
Type of Address: Permanent

I remember this case. The general consensus around here is that she was dumped n the landfill but never found. My Dad (FD at the time) says Davis even showed them which dumpster. When they did not locate her remains at the landfill they had to drop the case for lack of evidence. Hope this helps.

Did you see his list of vehicles - the guy has a real liking for vans and station wagons!!!!

HIGHLIGHT LEGEND
Red = Van
Bold Red = Currently Tagged Van
Blue = Station Wagons
Bold Blue = Currently Tagged Station Wagon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vehicle Make:FORD
Vehicle Type: AUTO
Vehicle Color: GREEN
Vehicle Year:1978
Vehicle Body: VAN
Tag Number: PTW74H

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle Make: FORD
Vehicle Color: BLUE
Vehicle Year: 1967
Tag Number: Not Available

Vehicle Make: DODGE
Vehicle Color: WHITE
Vehicle Year: 1985
Tag Number: G339999

Vehicle Make: DODGE
Vehicle Year: 1994
Vehicle Body: STATION WAGON
Tag Number: 5151HV

Vehicle Year: 1993

Vehicle Make: HOMEMADE
Vehicle Type: VEHICLE TRAILER
Vehicle Color: UNKNOWN COLOR
Vehicle Year:1989
Vehicle Body: TRAILER
Tag Number: BX647X

Vehicle Make: SUNLINER
Vehicle Type:MOBILE HOME
Vehicle Color: UNKNOWN COLOR
Vehicle Year:1964
Vehicle Body: HOUSE TRAILER (MOBILE HOME)

Vehicle Make: PLYMOUTH
Vehicle Year: 1994

Vehicle Year: 1983

SO CAN ANYONE CONFIRM - does tagged mean it's currently plated and on the road ????

ETA: this info is available under the SEARCH VEHICLES & VESSELS icon on the FDLE Florida Sexual Offenders & Predators website - on each specific offenders page.

102_1656.jpg
in this pic, I am directly across from the home 1080, showing the distance to the next crossing guard that she never made it to....not very far....

Does not mention him as coming home from school in the police report...only mentions A & S as coming home.
Policereport.jpg

I am confused a bit here on the 13 yr old sibling. It has been stated he DID NOT live with Dieana and his siblings. Who did he live with and where? Are the grandparents local there? Also- I read along the way here he does not have the same Father as his siblings.

Could they have been having some trouble with the teenager, hence he was not living with his Mother?

There is really nothing out there about this topic at all.

I think the person might live in the neighborhood..
I say "person" but after rewatching the sherrif briefing he says "people" then corrects himself and says "person or people" and then towards the end as he answers questions he states "people" again
I think the LE thinks that there was more than 1 perp...anyone catch this?
Also...do we think that whoever did this to Somer..knew her routine and perhaps knew that Sean was at home waiting for them and hes never watched them before? Could the killer of known other than stalking the children and their routes..could they of known more

Man you guys type faster than I can read, lol.
I remember reading somewhere *possible rumor of course* that she was rolled in carpet.
Also...again I have said also, it just doesn't have the feel of a sex crime....and I don't see someone in her immediate circle dumping her in the trash. I, too, am leaning towards a younger person, probably male, maybe with a "small time" juvie history.
Wonder who the kid is she got into it with, and if there are older siblings.
I'm very interested in who she got in a fight with too.

From Stuart to Jacksonville would be a five hour drive one way. Unless Davis has moved and not reported or if he was visiting someone in Jax and stayed at their home or a hotel, in my opinion it is just to long of a drive. Not impossible, but improbable, imo.

hi! First time posting here, unfortunately it turned into a book, so i apologize in advance if this is ot or a repeat of information. Here are some of the things i have noticed:

There are discrepencies in the police report between sp and dt statements. Sp says he received a text message from dt at 4pm asking how were the kids; he told her somer didn't come home. dt says she received a text message from sp saying somer didn't come home from school.

there have been conflicting reports on the "squabble" as the reason for somer running off. Not sure if this will work (see what you have to go through with newbies), but here is a post i hadn't noticed before:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90457&page=10
during an interview, dt is asked "what was the squabble about?" and she states "i have no idea. I really have no idea?" how does a mom not know that? It was the last time her children spoke with somer and the nature of the fight could indicate where she would go or what she would do. Unless she was told by le not to mention it, but that doesn't make sense either.

Is there a pattern here that bsu alludes to in following most of the interviews, body language/discourse, police report etc.? If you go in the opposite direction of the investigation, back to the very beginning, the focus is on the home, mom, sean and the kids. The kids come home without somer, worrisome but not unusual, there is even a list of friends to call. Sean is familiar with the family, he has been to the house many times (pr) he sends the kids out twice, the last time saying "go look really good for somer before i call your mom." he didn't send a text to dt, he had the kids looking until mom shows up and then we really don't hear about him again.

Dt says she received a text from sean saying somer did not come home, and in a panic she leaves work early (4pm) to go look for a child that is known for not coming home on time. Afterwards, when asked, she said she just knew this was different as in something bad has happened. Nothing wrong with this, but if she was so sure that something bad has happened why didn't she dial 911. If that were my child, i'd be on that cell so fast, every one from the police to the president would be waiting for me at the house.

So, from 4-5 or so she looks around the neighborhood, and then flags down an officer, and tells him her daughter is missing. Does that mean if she didn't see an officer she would have just kept looking? And why keep looking if you are sure something bad has happened? Has anyone heard an accounting of that time from mom, boyfriend, son?

In this interview with dt, where she is describing the clothes somer was wearing when she disappeared, dt appears to be crying and wiping her tears away with a large tissue; however, it is apparent there are no tears on her face. It's not the absence of tears that bothers me, it's the pretense of wiping away tears that don't exist. So, what would be the reason for pretending to cry by wiping away no tears?

May be every thing can be explained away by grief, fear and panic. Grief can do crazy things to people, i've been there, but the pretense of grief is really puzzling. No accusations or implications meant for any particular person jmo and hope i haven't offended. Thanks for reading my book!

what was sean doing while he sent the kids out to look for somer???? Why not go look with them?? Driving me crazy!!

Cam,

How is the police presence in the area??? And did you get a chance to go down Grove St by the apartments and sheds?
Did you notice all the different places to take out the trash - around them is brown fences. Maybe on the "hunt" for Somer, people could have peeked in there to see if she was hiding but didn't go as far as searching through the trash

what was sean doing while he sent the kids out to look for somer???? Why not go look with them?? Driving me crazy!!

To me this could be logical. Someone needed to stay home to wait and see if she showed up? Just a thought.

Cam,

How is the police presence in the area??? And did you get a chance to go down Grove St by the apartments and sheds?
Did you notice all the different places to take out the trash - around them is brown fences. Maybe on the "hunt" for Somer, people could have peeked in there to see if she was hiding but didn't go as far as searching through the trash
lots of under cover driving around, was followed a little...LOL...I looked inside those dumpsters inside of little brown fences, they are unlocked, just small dumpsters....I am talking about the ones in the apt, next to sheds...

I think the person might live in the neighborhood..
I say "person" but after rewatching the sherrif briefing he says "people" then corrects himself and says "person or people" and then towards the end as he answers questions he states "people" again
I think the LE thinks that there was more than 1 perp...anyone catch this?
Also...do we think that whoever did this to Somer..knew her routine and perhaps knew that Sean was at home waiting for them and hes never watched them before? Could the killer of known other than stalking the children and their routes..could they of known more

If this is TRUE, that coincides with what they are saying in the Astro thread. They are looking into WLK as having a female acomplice but not in the manner of the crime. Anyone have that link on that obit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025