FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted much all these years but this case has me very upset. I feel the key to helping solve it is in trying to determine WHY she was put into a dumpster? Is it because:
He had to get her out of the house/apartment/vehicle before LE entered the neighborhood searching for her in a house to house/apartment to apartment type search? Did the perp hide her in a laundry room or shed? AND/OR
Perp lives with others and could not drive away for any length of time without explanation to family/friends or perp had an appointment or meeting that evening. ..or was the perp's car/van/vehicle not sufficiently maintained well enough to make it to some isolated area-or did the perp even have a vehicle?
My tendency is to think perp lives in the area. Otherwise why not drive off with her immediately after he subdued her? Desparation, fear of discovery, and lack of resources caused the perp to dump her locally and immediately.
This case is driving me crazy and I am praying hard for resolution and justice.

I saw the video where she is going to get a lock of Somer's hair to keep but is not able to see Somer. I know that they told her they really didn't want her to see Somer and remember her how she was but I think that as a parent, if she wants to see her she should be able to. Do you think that Somer's body was not in one piece or just badly together? I can't imagine what the poor family is going through..I don't know how anyone can get through something like this. I hope the person that did this is caught.
Maybe.It's sad.I don't think Nevaeh's mom got to see Nevaeh either.I don't know.

For some reason, I thought there was just the twin brother and the older sister. There is an older brother?

His name is Andrew. Somer's siblings are Abigail, Andrew, & her twin brother is named Samuel. The information is in the police report.

Can someone tell me who "Kyle" is????

I remember not long ago on the news(I don't remember where she said it happened.I'm sorry)But some guy assaulted a little girl at a park area.

Nope, lemme try to relink it.

Here this is a different video but same incident, the one I posted earlier was snipped by the AP-

http://www.news4jax.com/video/index.html

Okay, it is NOT linking to the correct video --- go to search the videos and watch the one where it says "Somers Mom: Were gonna get you"
Start watching at 10:00 -- If that still doesn't work - it is the video where she says they will get him.

got it!

so this one http://www.news4jax.com/video/21396417/

she says the "it could be my" bit...at the 10:05 minute mark but keep watching...she says a few things.

thank you so much...

If I could hit the "thank you" button a million times, I would!
I've been saying this since last week!
The trash trucks do not go directly to the GA landfill. I called city of Orange park last week after it was released that an officer had followed the trash truck all the way to GA from Somer's neighborhood.
I'm telling you, that did not happen! He did not follow that trash truck all the way to GA, because that truck did not go to GA, it went to Rosemary Hill. At Rosemary Hill the contents of that truck were transferred to a larger truck which transported it to the GA landfill.

We have a report that another child was almost abducted 10 days prior to Somer. The vehicle described by witnesses to that attempted abduction was found to belong to LE who stated that he simply asked the little girl if she wanted him to take her home. The witness who did follow the child home stated that the child was obviously terrified.
There's a video somewhere on here where the witness describes what she saw. I'll go look for it unless someone else has it handy.

I just wonder if the officer who says he spoke with that little girl is the same officer who supposedly followed the trash truck to GA..where it did not go.:waitasec:

IDK. I didn't take it as he 'literally' followed the trash truck. I took it as he followed the trash as you would follow a lead, you know? I think the word 'followed' was used figuratively and he tracked down where the neighborhood trash was taken to search for Somer or any obvious clues to help solve the case. I could be wrong but that's how I took it. :twocents:

I found some family photos of William K. online and I don't think that it is him in the news video. I could be wrong but I just don't think so.

Really weird that he just buried his girlfriend 3 days before...

I pray there is an arrest very soon and justice is done for Somer.It's very sad.

Yep. Diena went to get Andrew at the park.
Also that one video clip she stated whe went with the 1st officer she flagged down to the OPAA parking lot. This is right after she was ask about anything strange happening or happened lately. Something strange happened or was going on at the OPAA location within a few hours of Somer missing.

ETA: I'm not sure I have noticed the oldr brother at the vigils. I'm pretty certain the older sister, younger sisters, and twin
were with their Mother at these times. The older bro may be missing in action for the cameras.

What do we know about the fight at school? Do we know who Somer fought with, why, and how far the confrontation escalated?

Maybe.It's sad.I don't think Nevaeh's mom got to see Nevaeh either.I don't know.

Please understand my words are not meant nor directed toward you. But, Neveah's mom get's no sympathy from me and not much more for the grandmother who allowed all of those to have contact with Neveah.

Novice Seeker

I assumed he was sent their by the babysitter to look for Somer.

Does not mention him as coming home from school in the police report...only mentions A & S as coming home.
Policereport.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member