FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While looking for Elizabeth Olten info I found on another site info about 4 people being arrested for armed robbery at Somer's house the day she was found!!
WTH IS THAT ABOUT?????!!!!!!! Is that legit info?? I havent heard or seen it anywhere else! PLEASE FORGIVE ME if it was discussed already in this thread-Im still catching up!
Im involved in too many cases .......I wish there were NONE !:(

I keep going back to the lady that reported the attempted kid grab 10 days before. Her story made no sense to me when she told it at the news conference and I never understood why the sheriff had her there.
I remember later the Sheriff saying something about this, that the police dept should have put out some kind of bulletin and didn't, something like that, maybe it was media that spoke to the chief of police about this...I remember him saying something about this should have been posted...then next we hear it is LE that was in that little car offering the child a ride home??? Is this correct??

What I can't get out of my mind is the lady that said something about the garbage. Then she said something like "take that how you want to"
Remember that???
Wasn't that before they even found Somer's body?

Yes! I have been searching for that interview. Haven't found it yet.

I asked this earlier and may have missed the response???

Why did they stop the daily 4pm news conferences???

I think that may be telling, LE was waiting for the burial to take place, and have had their man since the DNA results came back over the weekend, arrest tomorrow, just a thought....

did you guys see that Cindy and George made an appearance today at Somer's Public Service???

Back to BSU (reminds me Baptist Student Union)... thinking of what mom *didn't* say...

The video about "not getting anyone" or "not getting any":
- I miss my child so much and don't know how I can go on
- I can't imagine what she must've gone through the last few minutes/hours of her life
- our family will never the same
- my life will never be the same
- Somer didn't deserve this/no child deserves this

Just trying to think of what a mom would say, which is a hard place to go in my mind as a mother myself, without starting to cry.

What am I missing? I didn't think she really answered any of the questions - she talked about other stuff. That could be meds, I guess.

Not implicating mom here- just playing devil's advocate.

ETA: I haven't seen all of the vidoes - perhaps some of the above was said at another time)

I've been trying to access the Clay County Daily Occurance Reports...anyone else having trouble?

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx

It's seem it's unavailable...been that way (for me) for about 90 minutes now.

Might be just me, you know that moon wobble we are experiencing....

Anyone able to view it?

While looking for Elizabeth Olten info I found on another site info about 4 people being arrested for armed robbery the house Somer lived in PRIOR to her disappearance!!
WTH IS THAT ABOUT?????!!!!!!! Is that legit info?? I havent heard or seen it anywhere else! PLEASE FORGIVE ME if it was discussed already in this thread-Im still catching up!
Im involved in too many cases .......I wish there were NONE !:(

Thanks Vespa, I read it happened after Somer went missing. Prior would maybe make sense than after.

What I can't get out of my mind is the lady that said something about the garbage. Then she said something like "take that how you want to"
Remember that???
Wasn't that before they even found Somer's body?

YES!!!! And we still haven't located that clip :banghead:

JMO again! Early on it was stated somewhere (!) that her oldest child did not live with her. No name, no sex, just oldest child. I have tried to find that ever since NCS was sluething this last night. She found a curious Name listed on a legal document that seemed to imply an older female child. This could be what we heard referral to in the beginning. Every other referral to the 13 year old has been that he lives in the house with Mom. I was really confused about this until NCS' find last night. That is my take on it.

The police report states 4 children, AT (older sister) ST (twin brother) and Somer, and an older son AT who attends the middle school.

Is there another child, an older female?

Hi Cam
I wonder what the B/F thought of SP being home alone in his home all afternoon, and his G/F having lunch in the privacy of their home earlier..alone? eek.. I don't think it sounds good... but hey so many things are different today.

Notice how Mom has the B/F pick up the twin and go looking for Somer.... what happened to the wonderful 'family' friend watching the children, and why didn't SP attempt to go with the twin or any of the children looking.
WHY ... I have heard he has no experience as a parent.. well I accept nothing for an excuse not to help find a child, and he is suppose to be into the healing of children? yea.. okie dokie... still stinky's to me... :)
See, I knew I would make sense to somebody....LOL...

question....wonder what the Mom told the boyfriend on the phone, when she called from work, to make him stop and get the little twin boy? I would think it would be much easier and faster to search as an adult, and not having to watch a child in the process...just a thought....

You mean like, "don't leave any of the kids alone with SP?" Or she may have just wanted to know all her kids were safe with either her and her bf, if someone had grabbed Somer.

and who went with the 10 yr old??? 10 yrs old???? I have an 11 yr old, and he does not get out of my site....I don't even let him spend the night with friends because I know their parents let them run the neighborhood, on bikes, skateboards...etc....NOPE not mine....other kids don't understand, but oh well.....kids are always welcome to come here and play.....

did you guys see that Cindy and George made an appearance today at Somer's Public Service???
Yea.. I posted the link almost 30pages ago... lol.... :) I knew they would manage to squeeze their ______ in on this. :sick:
They still don't get it.... Caylee was never missing and the murderer is behind bars. I know we were talking one night about them doing this and sure enough ... they ride into town. I hope and pray they leave Somer's family alone and do not inject themselves. kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member