GUILTY FL - Steven & Michelle Andrews, both 28, murdered, Fort Myers, 27 Dec 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You may all think I'm crazy, but I would like to bring more attention to Michelle and how infidelity cause so many deaths, like Laci. I don't know why I am so obsessed with this but I am. Can anyone find a line of more pictures of Michelle? She deserves so much more even if she is gone.

CrimeHater said:
I wonder what the current boy friend thinks.. its so weird that he wouldn't think it was out of the ordinary for he to jump into something else. But then I guess a piece of ___ will do that to you.

It sickens me, I find her not attractive at all. I was hoping that this wasn't her, but after reading the post and looking at the pictures I'm afraid it is. The one that says money maker, and is a pic of her butt... just makes me wonder if she has now become a dancer. After all who would hire her???

I tried to add her as a "friend" on my account, because I would like to ask her a few questions (she probably wouldn't answer) and you have to put in her last name to add her as a friend. It didn't work. I wonder if she has another last name or what she is using. Probably her new beaux's!
Try putting her entire name "Kellie Ballew" in as her last name and see if that works. That is the only way that I got her name to come up on the site.

Wonder if her boyfriend even knows who she really is?
I sincerely can't imagine her being honest & telling him the truth before he got involved with her. Nope would never happen that way.

Can you imagine what his family will say once they find out???? YIKES!!!

I'm sure Kellie has made herself out to be the victim.

The newspress forum is hoppin' and makes for some interesting reading! The people on there found out that Kellie started her myspace account back in January! Wow! No wasting any time, huh? The more I find out about Ms. Ballew, the angrier I get about this whole case. She truly is scum...

Nan, Thanks for posting the pictures--what a girl! Maybe it is just me, but I think the guy in this picture http://myspace-577.vo.llnwd.net/00551/77/51/551021577_m.jpg looks like Scott Peterson's twin!! As far as Kelly goes, I think she is just plain trash and I am totally disgusted by everything she has done. I feel sorry for her daughter, she doesn't have a chance in life if she is brought up by Kelly. How sad that is.

Jean said:
Nan, Thanks for posting the pictures--what a girl! Maybe it is just me, but I think the guy in this picture http://myspace-577.vo.llnwd.net/00551/77/51/551021577_m.jpg looks like Scott Peterson's twin!! As far as Kelly goes, I think she is just plain trash and I am totally disgusted by everything she has done. I feel sorry for her daughter, she doesn't have a chance in life if she is brought up by Kelly. How sad that is.

Wow, he does look just like s. peterson. Even the same smirky smile.

The posters over at the News Press forum have given Kellie and her friends such a hard time that she has deleted her account. I personally think that they should have hung low and just watched what Kellie was doing. Deleting her account won't stop her from doing whatever she is doing. She will just be hanging a lower profile.

nanandjim said:
The posters over at the News Press forum have given Kellie and her friends such a hard time that she has deleted her account. I personally think that they should have hung low and just watched what Kellie was doing. Deleting her account won't stop her from doing whatever she is doing. She will just be hanging a lower profile.
She may have deleted her account, but I bet she just went under a new name. Someone as sick as her isn't going to just delete it. Her boyfriend has to know. I think she is just playing victim.
BTW- how does she do it? How does she get these men?? She's not a looker. The firefighter is obviously better looking than her. As was Michelle! I guess sleezy, trashy, trampy girls get their way too.

CrimeHater said:
She may have deleted her account, but I bet she just went under a new name. Someone as sick as her isn't going to just delete it. Her boyfriend has to know. I think she is just playing victim.
BTW- how does she do it? How does she get these men?? She's not a looker. The firefighter is obviously better looking than her. As was Michelle! I guess sleezy, trashy, trampy girls get their way too.
I believe that she uses sex to get them. I believe that they are using her for a piece of a$$, no long term commitment.

It is more than obvious that all of her "friends" are much better looking than she is. I feel certain that she is aware of that. So, her angle is sex. The other girls do not have to use sex because they are much cuter.

I have just found out that her brother, in whose house she lives, is actually her twin! His name is Dave Ballew. I visited his "myspace" page; and from what I have read, he sounds like a really decent guy.

Nan, I agree... I wish the posters over at the newspress forum would have hung low too, I wanted to watch her myspace page to see what she did next. I have to admit though that I have been keeping myself quite amused by everyone over at the newspress forum and because they didn't lay low some of Kellie's friends are now posting. I can't wait to see how much more info comes from "redneck", the "ah thanky" boy! LOL!

I also agree with your last post. Her fireman boyfriend wants nothing more than an easy piece and she's stupid enough to give it out!

Interesting that Dave is her twin. She must be the evil one of the two!

Kellie is one ballsy girl, now isn't she?! Too Bad we still don't use Old Sparky as I would love to see her sit on Fred's lap as we fry his money maker outta my space.

RR

Does anyone have a link to more pictures of Steve and Michelle. I have only seen a couple but I have heard about several more including wedding photos?

Fred Cooper, accused of killing a Gateway couple shortly after Christmas last year, is scheduled to go on trial April 24 — but prosecutors said this morning that likely won't happen.

Cooper, 27, of Bonita Springs, faces two counts of first-degree murder and one count of armed burglary in the deaths of Steven and Michelle Andrews — both 28 — in the highly publicized case.

Deputies found the bodies of the couple shortly after 7 a.m. on Dec. 27 in their home at 12221 Eagle Pointe Drive in the Gateway neighborhood in southeast Lee County.

Their 2-year-old son, Luke, met a deputy at the door of the house, holding a portable phone that was still connected to a 911 operator.

This morning, state attortney officials said there is a "judge's docket sounding" scheduled for Thursday, when Cooper's trial date would be reviewed by the judge and attorneys assigned to several upcoming trials.

At that time, prosecutors said they suspect that Cooper's case likely will be moved back several months.The judge will ask attorneys on both sides if they're ready for trial.

Cooper is facing the death penalty if he's convicted of killing the Andrews couple.

He is being held without bond in Lee County Jail after pleading not guilty in February.

Last month, State Attorney Steve Russell announced he will seek the death penalty against Cooper.

Public defender Kenneth Garber, who is representing Cooper, declined comment this morning.

Autopsy results indicate Steven Andrews died of a gunshot wound, while Michelle Andrews was killed by blunt force trauma and suffocation, prosecutors said.

Sheriff's officials believe Cooper killed the couple because Steven Andrews was having an affair with Kellie Ballew, Cooper's longtime girlfriend. Cooper and Ballew, 26, have a young daughter.

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060412/NEWS01/60412021/1075

Yes, I came back to warn everyone that her site definitely shows her wild side. Funny, she sounded soooooooooooo sweet in her emails to Steve, wanting the perfect home life, kids a high priority...........four months later and two dead bodies, nothing will do but a night at the bar with the Next Mister Right(now). Not that there's anything wrong with that 'cept for the two dead bodies part. :innocent:

Fred Cooper, the Bonita Springs man accused of killing a Gateway couple in December, has waived his right to a speedy trial.

Appearing before Judge Thomas Reese at the Lee County Justice Center on Thursday, Cooper and his attorney, public defender Ken Garber, asked that the trial originally set for April 24 be continued to a later date.

Reese asked Cooper if this is what he wanted, and he said yes. Reese assigned a trial date of Oct. 9.

RiverRat said:
Fred Cooper, the Bonita Springs man accused of killing a Gateway couple in December, has waived his right to a speedy trial.

Appearing before Judge Thomas Reese at the Lee County Justice Center on Thursday, Cooper and his attorney, public defender Ken Garber, asked that the trial originally set for April 24 be continued to a later date.

Reese asked Cooper if this is what he wanted, and he said yes. Reese assigned a trial date of Oct. 9.
October 9th?? Why am I not surprised!

Looks like MySpace.com took the profile down...I was hoping to see the site and the pictures. Does anyone have them saved anywhere? Are there photos of the the Andrews as well? Just curious what all the players look like.

EDIT: nvm, I found a few photos here and there, so sad

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7