Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AbuDrake,
I am wondering if you would describe her as having disorganized thought processes and/or narcissistic tendencies? If so, has she always been this way?

Did she have any mood disorders that you are aware of? The reason I'm asking is because her behavior seems as though she's having a mania episode. If you can't answer this question I completely understand. It's just been a thought in the back of my head.

I'm not speaking ill of her. I'm just answering a question.

I do personality evaluations among other stuff for a living. If I was reading this as background information for an evaluation, my immediate thought would be yes to the mood disorder. But, I'm getting more of a personality disorder feel for her.

We all have mood/personality disorder traits that surface periodically. It's to the extent that it impacts our daily living that would prompt a diagnosis. If she left on her own, it wouldn't be the mood disorder driving her, but the personality characteristics i.e. personality disorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbuDrake, another question if you don't mind. Do you know who reported Taylor missing?

was girl friend last to see her a d did she know about the money?

Some quotes from Link:

Seems odd for the police to remove a car but not search it. Are they not allowed to search it for evidence in a missing persons case? What if there is evidence of where she went in there? What if she is in the trunk? Has her family checked out the car? :thinking:

Police may not have, but her girlfriend did. Nothing found.

AbuDrake, another question if you don't mind. Do you know who reported Taylor missing?

Taylor's girlfriend did. Taylor had moved in with her maybe 5 weeks before. She has been the driving force in this investigation; she was the hub of all the information from Taylor's associates. It's worth noting that after a week of disappearance, her anger towards what she'd learned about Taylor's turned into sympathy and concern. She did a 180 on critical issues. Her position today is that "Taylor is mentally stable" and "Taylor is not a danger to her son." This was not the case in the days following her disappearance: she was fearful for her physical safety from Taylor due to the depth of the lies that she suddenly uncovered. I don't quite know what to make of it, so I'll default to my training here. Using the 'admiralty code' that we use for HUMINT assessment, I'd assign her initial reports as F2, and her new reports as E5.

was girl friend last to see her a d did she know about the money?

No - best guess we have is that she was leaving a *different* girlfriend's house on Friday morning and getting into the Uber.

Taylor's girlfriend did. Taylor had moved in with her maybe 5 weeks before. She has been the driving force in this investigation; she was the hub of all the information from Taylor's associates. It's worth noting that after a week of disappearance, her anger towards what she'd learned about Taylor's turned into sympathy and concern. She did a 180 on critical issues. Her position today is that "Taylor is mentally stable" and "Taylor is not a danger to her son." This was not the case in the days following her disappearance: she was fearful for her physical safety from Taylor due to the depth of the lies that she suddenly uncovered. I don't quite know what to make of it, so I'll default to my training here. Using the 'admiralty code' that we use for HUMINT assessment, I'd assign her initial reports as F2, and her new reports as E5.

her anger towards what she'd learned about Taylor's

May I ask what it was that she learned about?

AbuDrake, how long was Taylor missing before you became aware of it? I get the impression from what you have said that it likely wasn't brought to your attention all that soon after she went missing or and I misinterpreting the flow of events?

I'm not speaking ill of her. I'm just answering a question.

I do personality evaluations among other stuff for a living. If I was reading this as background information for an evaluation, my immediate thought would be yes to the mood disorder. But, I'm getting more of a personality disorder feel for her.

We all have mood/personality disorder traits that surface periodically. It's to the extent that it impacts our daily living that would prompt a diagnosis. If she left on her own, it wouldn't be the mood disorder driving her, but the personality characteristics i.e. personality disorder.

That would make sense too. I was trying to tread lightly on asking the question because it can be a sensitive topic for some. Which I'm sure you can understand. I was just wondering if something/someone caused a "trigger."

I appreciate you answering my question. I haven't even thought of personality disorder.

That would make sense too. I was trying to tread lightly on asking the question because it can be a sensitive topic for some. Which I'm sure you can understand. I was just wondering if something/someone caused a "trigger."

I appreciate you answering my question. I haven't even thought of personality disorder.

Me too! It's hard to answer, but I didn't want you hanging. However, to get into LE one needs to take a personality test. Some people outright fail. Some get certain scores and that is what they are looking for. Of course those tests measure tendencies not full diagnoses.

I will share that I spiked in antisocial and manic traits. It doesn't mean I'm either, but it does suit my job. I work with prisoners who are mentally ill.

[emoji364][emoji364][emoji364][emoji364]

AbuDrake....the "girlfriend/roomate" and "different" girlfriend...are these friendships or romantic relationships? I ask only because if they are romantic and either friend discovered the other relationship, that could have triggered a violent episode.

Hi! I have an odd question. I don't think you are being unfair to Taylor by divulging this information. It goes to how she responds to situations and her ability to handle situations like an assault or whatever.

Here is my question what is an F2 E5? And you have alluded to your background. May I ask what field you are in? Like long hours or anything that would prompt her anger towards you.

You may have answered this and I'm sorry if you did, but who requested the divorce? I'm thinking you did. Did this surprise her and catch her off guard to through off her behavior?

Thank you. I hope your son is hanging in there! And you as well. You wouldn't be here if you didn't care.

AbuDrake...prayers for your son and yourself during this difficult and mindblowing situation. Hoping your son is weathering the storm ok !

I have read everything but I am a bit confused. If she were to come home today, she would be accountable to the court as to where $100K disappeared to? Is there anything else?

AbuDrake....the "girlfriend/roomate" and "different" girlfriend...are these friendships or romantic relationships? I ask only because if they are romantic and either friend discovered the other relationship, that could have triggered a violent episode.

This was my first thought, as well :/

Pensacola family hopes for clues to help find missing private investigator
http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator
by Jamarlo Phillips
Saturday, September 23, 2017

Some quotes from Link:Seems odd for the police to remove a car but not search it. Are they not allowed to search it for evidence in a missing persons case? What if there is evidence of where she went in there? What if she is in the trunk? Has her family checked out the car? :thinking:

All good points, Gardener.

As stated in the article, LE took possession of her vehicle on Thursday, September 21, 2017. I'm glad LE removed her vehicle for safekeeping. Good on them. That will prevent any tampering with would-be evidence. Hopefully, they weren't too late.

Also, by the title of the article, it would seem that her family is local. Very good news. Further, in reading the article, her family members and friends are VERY worried about her and consider her abrupt disappearance, into thin air and with zero communication attempts, to be out of character. Her mother is quoted in the article:

"'My gut tells me that this is not normal behavior. That she wouldn't do this and that something bad has happened to her and that someone else is involved in her missing,' Murchison said."​

I'm glad to see that. The tone of the article (IMO) seems to suggest that LE is becoming more concerned. Very glad to see that.

(All MOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member