Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually know someone so similar. And someone back there was right- she was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. (Not Taylor, the person I knew). That's why when the stories sound unbelievable, I believe them. That was a nightmare ride I hope I never get trapped on again. And it's never ending. It just starts right back up, when it pulls in the station.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hesitated to answer this one...but you may be on to something I'd not thought of. Yes: these are romantic relationships - and this matters for the case because of how vociferously Taylor has denied any kind of homosexual orientation in the recent past. The affair that was precipitated our divorce was with another woman who everyone simply thought was a close friend - and she disarmed all suspicion by painting a same-sex relatioship as clearly absurd, and making homophobic statements when needed. Further - the woman she was having a relationship with was married to an enlisted service member (I'm an officer), and had some significant substance abuse and mental health challenges. After I moved out, she moved in - but Taylor continued to deny a relationship. Point is: Taylor apparently likes to play with fire.

(And just for the record - the same-sex nature of her relationship doesn't matter to me personally. Also, the woman she was cheating on me with is a pure hearted soul who has been dealt some God-awful cards. I don't have an ounce of resentment towards her, and respect her fortitude to endure what she has.)

Thank you AbuDrake for answering all our questions. It is certainly helpful and give us some insight that we wouldn't have otherwise.

Her same-sex relationships do not matter to me either except that when one has more than one sexual relationship (same sex or opposite sex), jealousy can be a powerful trigger to a violent actions against the cheater. I hope that LE has/is considering this angle and asking the right questions.

For Drake's sake I hope that his mom has not been harmed and is safe....

If she is a very social person, then getting the word out seems like the right way to go. Surely if she is out there, someone has seen her. Like Gardener suggested, I think getting her name and face to the media is the best way to find her.

Well, I'm not sure how all of this will turn out. I hope if she's just running she will let someone know she's ok. So her son can know. I always think of the babies. And even though he is happily playing video games, he will start to worry and hear chatter (probably more from those who try to protect her. I dont mean from you, Abu). I don't know how old he is, but he has likely been through a lot already, with divorce and custody things. I'm glad he seems to have a stable home. That goes far. My son is all into Minecraft, too. So my heart is really with him.

Completely off-topic, but Minecraft is a great way to have an adventure with your kid where you interact as 'peers.' My son and I built a farm together, complete with all kinds of automatic widgets. It's really cool to see him interact 'under pressure' and as a teammate, and I think he feels the same way.

I actually know someone so similar. And someone back there was right- she was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. (Not Taylor, the person I knew). That's why when the stories sound unbelievable, I believe them. That was a nightmare ride I hope I never get trapped on again. And it's never ending. It just starts right back up, when it pulls in the station.

Thanks for sharing this experience, it's definitely interesting/helpful. I was also thinking of mania, although I have no experience with either (just NPD in a former BIL).

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

AbuDrake, I'm always curious when we have a Verified Insider such as yourself, how did you happen to find Websleuths? And what most would you like us to do to help you?

Check out that link I posted about admiralty code - it shows the rating scale. I'm a military guy, in a field that uses this kind of stuff from time to time. And yes - I was gone a whole lot during our marriage. I think I was home for maybe 4 of the 18 months leading up to the divorce? Mea culpa, in at least that regard.

The divorce was initially a mutual thing. I said I couldn't take XYZ, and she said "fine, **** you, I'm divorcing you anyway." When she realized I wasn't bluffing she used every tool in her kit bag to make me stop, from appealing to family to threatening to end my career. But this was back in March '15...certainly not a proximate cause of her disappearance.

Son is doing great! He's more worried about Minecraft and playing with his friends than the reason his mom's not called (or answered his calls).

Me...I'm just holding my breath and waiting for the other shoe to drop. I still think this is probably just a massive ruse on her behalf. She'll be back any minute with an incredible story about how she's the victim of XYZ and the money is gone for totally legit reasons. I'd bet a testicle that she'll have scores of buyers for her story (whatever it turns out to be). I have to admit that this perspective is colored by years of seeing her get away with brazen scams and deception, and from suffering badly at her hands over the past few years. It's a strange thing for a 200# commando to feel like a 'victim' of anything. But the magnitude (and effectiveness) of her war against me is such that I can't view these events in any other light. I can't help but assume that my abuser is still out there, plotting something else against me and my family...and I'm fearful of finding out what it is going to be this time.

Thank you for being so honest. She sounds like a firecracker! It sounds like she has really good personality characteristics and then the demons we all carry!

Glad your son is doing well! That is always a concern of mine!!!! [emoji364]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbuDrake, you mentioned previously about Taylor stalking you and you mentioned last night that Taylor had attempted to put a GPS tracker on your vehicle. Do you know what she was trying to learn about you or your movements? Any sense of what the ultimate goal was? And I guess the most important question would be is whether she had been successful in the past in tracking you (with a GPS device) and turning up someplace and you wondering how she found you there?

AbuDrake, I also wanted to try to get a better sense of what transpired prior to the divorce. It seems that from the time Taylor left the Jacksonville PD up to the divorce filing everything was like a slow motion tornado - though I imagine being a part of it would be a case of not really knowing which end is up throughout. I am wondering if leaving the police job was a catalyzing event or was it the case that some other event(s) were the catalyst that set a lot of what happened in motion? Leaving a job is stressful. Moving and/or deploying is stressful. I just get the sense of things being turned up, down and sideways.

Been thinking about this for a few days after reading the entire thread. I don’t think she left on her own. I’ll just leave it at that since TOS don’t permit me to say much more than that :(. I would love to be wrong of course!

I’ve am a military spouse for almost 20 years and counting—Taylor’s profession and her ties to the military peaked my interest when it first posted on the board...nothing is adding up as far as that is concerned ...my thoughts are with her son and her family.

AbuDrake, I'm always curious when we have a Verified Insider such as yourself, how did you happen to find Websleuths? And what most would you like us to do to help you?

Google search while trying to rack my brain about where she could be: key words were probably something like Taylor Wright missing Pensacola.

My hope is that someone has an idea of where to look to find her, in case she's in trouble and needs help. Secondary objective is to put answers to common questions (and common misconceptions) out there so maybe someone who she's been feeding misinformation has access to the counter narrative, and will come forward.

AbuDrake, you mentioned previously about Taylor stalking you and you mentioned last night that Taylor had attempted to put a GPS tracker on your vehicle. Do you know what she was trying to learn about you or your movements? Any sense of what the ultimate goal was? And I guess the most important question would be is whether she had been successful in the past in tracking you (with a GPS device) and turning up someplace and you wondering how she found you there?

Goal was just to creep me out and scare me. The only way I knew about the tracker was that she told me! I was down in FL on business and was trying to keep away from her and not tell her where I was staying. She made a point to rub it in that I couldn't hide from her. I think this is part of her general desire to have others view her as a dangerous tough-guy. She wore that bullet on a necklace you see in some of the pictures to the final divorce hearing...that should give an indication of how badly she wants to paint this image. And the intended impact on me is obvious: she repeatedly said to me "You underestimated me" and then proceeded to explain just how far she would go (or had gone) to ruin my life. Alternately, she'd explain that these weren't threats: she really meant that she would do (or continue to do) said malicious action. (She often confused the word "threat" for "bluff.")

Abudrake, I appreciate all the inside information you are giving us and I know that Drake is your number one priority right now. I am just really confused with the present day situation we have here on this thread.

Google search while trying to rack my brain about where she could be: key words were probably something like Taylor Wright missing Pensacola.

My hope is that someone has an idea of where to look to find her, in case she's in trouble and needs help. Secondary objective is to put answers to common questions (and common misconceptions) out there so maybe someone who she's been feeding misinformation has access to the counter narrative, and will come forward.

You commented in another reply: she repeatedly said to me "You underestimated me"

Put yourself in her head. You know better than anyone else how she thinks. If we use the attitude of not underestimating her, where would she go? Where are her connections? Where would someone who thinks like her go to get off the grid?

AbuDrake, I also wanted to try to get a better sense of what transpired prior to the divorce. It seems that from the time Taylor left the Jacksonville PD up to the divorce filing everything was like a slow motion tornado - though I imagine being a part of it would be a case of not really knowing which end is up throughout. I am wondering if leaving the police job was a catalyzing event or was it the case that some other event(s) were the catalyst that set a lot of what happened in motion? Leaving a job is stressful. Moving and/or deploying is stressful. I just get the sense of things being turned up, down and sideways.

Things were actually pretty good after she left JPD (Fall '13)...the stress of that job was awful. She was working the 1500-0300 shift, was always tired and recovering from the shifts, and had significant friction with her coworkers. After she quit, things were better until I got orders in April ’14. Then things were even better for a few months – we were really happy for a short while, summer of ’14. The new location and beautiful rental house brought excitement and we both felt like we had ‘arrived.’ But I was gone constantly and she was left to her own devices.

Things got really bad by the fall. She became suspiciously close with a friend she’d only just met, and Taylor and I started fighting like never before. She was hostile, paranoid, and angry to the point where friends were advising me that I had to do something or else risk Drake’s well being. I was walking on eggshells all the time but couldn’t avoid the fights. December is when I started to get that feeling of things being really awry…and in February I learned of the affair. I left in March, and the other party moved into the house in April.

After a few incidents between the two of them requiring police/EMS being dispatched to the house, the landlord declined to extend the contract (this was a $2700/mo property with a beautiful outdoor pool in a prime location…most neighbors were SOF E-8/O-4 or higher) and Taylor ended up couch surfing for a while. The downward spiral was in full effect by that point – she was arrested a few weeks later (10JUL15) after assaulting me in my new home.

Been thinking about this for a few days after reading the entire thread. I don’t think she left on her own. I’ll just leave it at that since TOS don’t permit me to say much more than that :(. I would love to be wrong of course!

I’ve am a military spouse for almost 20 years and counting—Taylor’s profession and her ties to the military peaked my interest when it first posted on the board...nothing is adding up as far as that is concerned ...my thoughts are with her son and her family.

What's TOS

You commented in another reply: she repeatedly said to me "You underestimated me"

Put yourself in her head. You know better than anyone else how she thinks. If we use the attitude of not underestimating her, where would she go? Where are her connections? Where would someone who thinks like her go to get off the grid?

Hmm, that's a really good question...I hadn't thought along these lines before...this is why I'm posting here!

When she says "You underestimated me" she means "You have no idea what I'm capable of....I am willing to be more harmful, illicit, and vindictive than you think." So where we should she go?

1) She doesn't have long term friends or family left. So, I have to conclude that she'd go to people she's only just met. She has a very long history of making extremely close friends with people she's only just met. She's extremely adept at getting people to trust her (and buy whatever story she's selling) in a short amount of time.
2) She has been spending a lot of time in New Orleans recently. She can't go east from Pensacola - she's burned all her bridges in Navarre, FWB, Destin. In NOLA, she's apparently started to develop the same kind of intense, new friendships I've seen so many times from her. She's also spent time in Biloxi, playing poker. Plus her most recent IP address appears to plot in Reserve, LA...I-10 west of NOLA.
3) She gets along best with working class people who have a love-hate relationship with law enforcement. She is likely to forge bonds with other people who are on the wrong side of the law, and who can tell each other stories about why they are the protagonist of their story. Her 'brand' identify with the 'prepper' crowd, but are just as likely to have been a police officer as they are to have an arrest on their record. Most LEOs are quiet professionals who grind it out for years, pacing themselves in civil service work. They don't tend to get along with her well over the long term. Her type are more flashy and in my experience tend to burn bright, but burn out and get out for some reason or another.
4) She is unlikely to leave the country. She has zero inclination towards foreign cultures or languages - very much the Joe Bing character from The Ugly American.
5) She is highly unlikely to live outside of an urban area. She's a suburban girl who needs her creature comforts. She swims in social terrain.
6) She is tech savvy enough to know that using her old phone or laptop will get her caught, as will logging onto her old accounts that can be IP traced. She'll have multiple burner phones, but won't open her old stuff unless she's OK with being found.

Damn good question!

AbuDrake, I'll read your comments in depth but wanted to clarify this one first:

She doesn't have long term friends or family left

What about her step mother you mentioned? She's not close with any family who may have a clue where she would head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV