Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

She also worked for Sheriff's department as a crime scene tech.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

She would be a sitting duck in gen population.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

But she no longer does & IIRC, that was over 10 years ago?
Once she committed murder, any protection should have gone out the window, IMO!

I agree...

Idk...I guess I just can’t wrap my head around why they’d feel the need to protect her or her reputation at this point! Not like she’ll be a potential re-hire in the future!! [emoji849]

Idk...I guess I just can’t wrap my head around why they’d feel the need to protect her or her reputation at this point! Not like she’ll be a potential re-hire in the future!! [emoji849]
They're protecting her life, not her reputation :)

Curious as to why Ashley remains in the infirmary?! This is strange, IMO!
7c58c3b236bd4f9d4fde20155e184d95.png

LINK: http://inmatelookup.myescambia.com/smartwebclient/jail.aspx

According to the paper showing where the mugshot would be. It states no mugshot because of F.S.S.119.971
So I looked that up at https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2012/119.071

You can see what's exempt from the Sunshine Laws there... this site is slow, and irritating me tonight! Tired of my comp freezing, and firefox locking up

According to the paper showing where the mugshot would be. It states no mugshot because of F.S.S.119.971
So I looked that up at https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2012/119.071

You can see what's exempt from the Sunshine Laws there... this site is slow, and irritating me tonight! Tired of my comp freezing, and firefox locking up
So, this one?

"2.a.&#8195;The home addresses, telephone numbers, social security numbers, dates of birth, and photographs of active or former sworn or civilian law enforcement personnel, including correctional and correctional probation officers, personnel of the Department of Children and Family Services [etc]."

Doesn't seem they were too concerned with withholding her photo last year. At least, I assume since it's available now that they made no effort to withhold it at any point.

Regarding the infirmary... what if she took some desperate actions when she realized they were showing up to arrest her?

She would be a sitting duck in gen population.

Yup, however cruel this may sound, be a sitting duck or put her in segregation. The hole perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is in the infirmary because she is currently married to a former ECSO deputy. That's also the reason why no mug shot is visible.
Last time she was arrested and booked in August 2017 they posted her mugshot. I don't see what the difference is now.

And ...

Welcome to WebSleuths!

I do find it odd that they didn't conceal Ashley's info in August also. <modsnip> Thanks for the welcome! I'm 100% shocked about all of this. It's just surreal to even imagine why or how this has happened. My prayers and thoughts are with Taylor's loved ones.

I keep checking the news for more information. I want to see #justicefortaylor. I feel so terrible thinking she was just having a nice time and getting away from everyone, and in reality she was already gone...way too soon. I have run into many people here in Pensacola who have spoken highly of AM. How or why do people turn evil? I wish I could understand. I'm going to have a lot of questions when I get to the other side.

Did she confess?

No, but I'm not sure what the importance is. She is former LE/related to LE and jails can't let them be available for assault if it can be prevented.

maybe Taylor had been asking to go to the bank for sometime and Ashley kept putting it off, after all Taylor had to have Ashley to access it. Finally Ashley took her and had a plan from there. Maybe that’s the premeditated part? Autopsy outcome is big here.

This is exactly what I imagined too!
She was probably asking to go and Ashely knew it was going to blow up once Taylor realised the money was gone.
Did they ever confirm they actually went to the bank? Like surely there would be security footage if they did.

This is exactly what I imagined too!
She was probably asking to go and Ashely knew it was going to blow up once Taylor realised the money was gone.
Did they ever confirm they actually went to the bank? Like surely there would be security footage if they did.

I'm guessing they didn't since according to fleurde, Taylor texted her saying they were almost there sometime after 11am and shortly after that, LE says AM's phone was pinging on her family's property.

I think it was posted that she worked less than a year as a crime scene tech. I don't think in those few months she did more than paperwork (IMO). Thankfully she wasn't bright and wasn't adept at covering up her crime.

I think it was posted that she worked less than a year as a crime scene tech. I don't think in those few months she did more than paperwork (IMO). Thankfully she wasn't bright and wasn't adept at covering up her crime.

Maybe if she had, she outdoor have done a better job with the coverup.

Since she knew Taylor eant d her money, and she knew she had swindled it and put it in her accounts, I have to wonder if she planned the murder or it just happened cuz Taylor went off on her when she told her what she'd done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE