Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were told, by AbuDrake that, initially, when TW went missing, Fleurde was angry that TW left, left her, without discussion or contact, as she was told by AM. Plus sent the “I’ve ‘got to get away’ ” text screenshots by AM. Who wouldn’t be angry! After a few days, AbuDrake said Fleurde did a 180, realized TW would never leave her like that. Perhaps in those first hours (days) of anger, things got moved out of the house into the truck? AM was taking Fleurde down that anger trail and I’m glad she snapped out of it. Otherwise, Taylor might never have been searched for, but for the love of Fleurde for her.

Thank you for this very insightful post! Makes a great deal of sense...

We were told, by AbuDrake that, initially, when TW went missing, Fleurde was angry that TW left, left her, without discussion or contact, as she was told by AM. Plus sent the “I’ve ‘got to get away’ ” text screenshots by AM. Who wouldn’t be angry! After a few days, AbuDrake said Fleurde did a 180, realized TW would never leave her like that. Perhaps in those first hours (days) of anger, things got moved out of the house into the truck? AM was taking Fleurde down that anger trail and I’m glad she snapped out of it. Otherwise, Taylor might never have been searched for, but for the love of Fleurde for her.

Thankyou. This was the only theory that made sense to me, too (though I hadn't considered AM's position and how she would be riling her up). I think this is the most likely scenario, especially if boxes were moved out at same time car was taken. The only thing that niggles at me is the fact the stuff was moved after the missing report was filed, as the report would indicate that Fleurde already had some suspicions, but if I put myself in her position I can imagine that with everything up in the air and no answers forthcoming I would go back and forth between emotions too, especially with AM and Taylors ex in my ear.

Looks like the police found the thin-blue line paracord bracelet in bedroom #2 of the suspects home.

attachment.php

Did anyone else notice that the "open bag of concrete," returned from the farm search warrant (unless there's a brand I'm not aware of) refers not to concrete - but thin-set? (Versa-Bond is a popular thin set brand) If you've ever laid tile you know thin set sets slowly and not thickly at all. So either this refers to an unrelated bag that just happened to be there or the suspect didn't know the difference between concrete and thin set.

attachment.php

Attachments

• paracord.png
    paracord.png
    207 KB · Views: 654
  • vera-bond.png
    vera-bond.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 643
<modsnip> I'm also wondering as to what probable cause lead up to the search of the cousin's property and to make an arrest before any type of DNA could be verified And how they knew exactly where to look . Hmmmm..

I really think its just a matter of time before we see another arrest. I just can't imagine she pulled it off herself.

Mod Note:

Please do not sleuth or accuse anyone who has not been named as a suspect or POI by LE.

From The Rules:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

:tyou:

<modsnip> I'm also wondering as to what probable cause lead up to the search of the cousin's property and to make an arrest before any type of DNA could be verified And how they knew exactly where to look . Hmmmm..
I think the probable cause comes down to what was in the warrant. That is, the location of Ashley's phone and the multiple calls at that location on that day (and two on the following day at the Britt RD location) in conjunction with the totality of the other evidence and statements made would lead a reasonable person to conclude that Taylor and other evidence would probably be found at that location.

The standards for probable cause are pretty low. It is on the order of something being more likely than not to a reasonable person.

I really think its just a matter of time before we see another arrest. I just can't imagine she pulled it off herself.
The longer it goes on the more I wonder as I would expect an arrest by now - why would Ashley play the martyr?. But I am inclined to think there is at least one other person involved in this.

this also shows that she was in new orleans between 1 and 2 months. Maybe that is how taylor's phone pinged in nola.

Sent from my sm-g955u using tapatalk

good catch, eagle eye! ;)

<modsnip>

Smart on the suspect's part (or whoever had access to her account) to take it down immediately after her arrest.

All three search warrants (AM's home, work place, and the cousin's property where Taylor's remains were located) were all issued the same day. October 18th. The searches were all executed the following day, October 19th, which is the same day AM was arrested. After reading the warrants it seems LE was pretty conclusive that AM committed this horrendous murder the moment they received Taylor's cell phone records, which took until Oct. 10 to receive and I'm sure a couple more days to fully analyze. It also seems that LE was already suspicious of AM before that.

The only piece of jewelry that seems to have been left with Taylor's remains was the bullet necklace that AbuDrake had told us about much earlier and that also appeared in several of her photos.
A search warrant was executed at 2201 Britt Road on October 19. Human remains were found in a clandestine grave covered in concrete, just to the west of the McArthur family property. A specific necklace belonging to Wright was found with the human remains.
http://www.northescambia.com/2017/1...e-investigator-found-in-cantonment-one-arrest
BBM

Justice is coming for you, Talyor. I sincerely hope AM is somehow made to repay the stolen money in the form of a trust for Drake.

It would be interesting to know what extent the grave was covered with concrete.

Did she mix up the concrete? Hard to imagine that.

Did a construction crew recently pour a slab of concrete?

Who dug the grave in the first place?

Who else is involved?

JMO

I'm just wondering as to what defense will be used . Whether or not it will be an outright denial or some type or self defense . This is just a question not an accusation

I'm just wondering as to what defense will be used . Whether or not it will be an outright denial or some type or self defense . This is just a question not an accusation
Ashley's court appearance is next Thursday so maybe we will get some sense of what kind of defense will be pursued then.

wow I have a lot of reading to catch up on!
just saw the news of an arrest somewhere else

It would be interesting to know what extent the grave was covered with concrete.

Did she mix up the concrete? Hard to imagine that.

Did a construction crew recently pour a slab of concrete?

Who dug the grave in the first place?

Who else is involved?

JMO

I heard that the grave was covered up with dirt, sticks and branches, and that is what made LE notice the area. I can't find a link, it may have been on WEAR TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member