FL - Terri Schiavo Court Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Surprise Surprise... Not. I should have stayed out of this thread too but since I am in here I may as well give my two cents for what it's worth.. He only waited the year just to make himself look good IMO. Whatever though. They do have a kid or kids together they may as well make it legal. (Not saying he didn't have a right to be with anyone. I just felt he should have moved on with his life and gave Terri to her family). JMOT :boohoo:

Michael's wife is dead and Jodi is divorced - may they live happily ever after. I wish them both happiness and love.

They seem committed, so why not? I admire that she hasn't tried to write a book or get in the limelight yet.

CONGRATULATIONS to them! i wish them all the happiness in the world-- they all deserve it after what they've been through. never have i seen anyone become the target of so much hatred for no reason-- especially when countless people are in the same position as he was, having to make such a decision, EVERY DAY, all over the world. he just became a convenient target because of endless media coverage. what about all those other people-- including the people who really DO want to do away with their spouse for purely selfish reasons? why aren't THEY getting hate mail and death threats...?
you'd think more people would give him credit for wanting to marry his long-time companion, and for being a good partner and father... not to mention for being loyal and trying to help his first wife for several years-- until he knew there was no hope.

I'm very happy for them. They deserve and have earned many times over a full measure of peace and happiness. Must be a strong relationship to endure the death threats and stress and publicity, and still survive!

Alls I got to say is I hope she has a Last Will and Testament and a Living Will and whatever else....Oh and I hope he don't starve and dehydrate her to death in her weak moments..We couldnt treat an animal the way he did Terri without being charged with something.. Karma will come around to him I believe he put Terri in that condition to begin with I DON'T wish him the best sorry.!

Bobbisangel said:
What's the rush? They must be common law by now with kids that are half grown. He makes me want to :sick:

All I have to say is:
eck15.gif

I wish them the best. I remember rumors were flying after Terri died that he was going to get married right away.

People would have condemed him if married right away, and people are saying he just waited a year to make it look good....basically in some folks eyes this guy can't get anything right! And that's okay for you....

And some are right saying we wouldn't treat our animals like Terri was treated. We can chose for our animals to have death with dignity, and would never think of them being in a vegetative state for years on end :banghead:

Good for him and his family. I hope they are able to live theirs lives far from the fishbowl from here on through time...

lynie

lynie...
and that is an excellent point. we are considered "humane" when we euthanize our beloved pets because they are suffering or if they were in a vegetative state with no hope of recovery.. and yet we often treat our HUMAN loved ones less than this. there ARE fates worse than death.

and once again, there is absolutely NO evidence of mr. shiavo "causing" this thing to happen to terri-- just a lot of rumors started by angry women who want to blame the man for something, when there were no witnesses. not that men DON'T do evil things like this, but save your anger for the ones that actually DO IT-- not for some guy who spent years trying to help his wife recover! god,, so many guys would have just walked away right when it happened, and not gave a d*mn! so this guy tries for years and is fiercely loyal to her, taking to from doctor to doctor,, and everyone crucifies him saying it's HIS fault?? i don't get it. i guess some people want a lifetime movie drama even when there isn't one.

the way he was targeted by fanatics and how his every move was intenesly scrutinized-- i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. meanwhile, other guys who really DO murder their wives get away scot free and no one notices.. because the media doesn't put it in their face.

i guess the only good thing is that the fickle fanatics have lost interest and gone on to fixate on the next big thing... and are finally leaving this guy & his family alone to live in peace....!

Maybe I am crazy, but I have NEVER starved any animal to death! Big difference between euthanizing them and starving and thirsting them to death! Had Terri put in writing that she would not want to live this way, then ending her misery in a much more humane way would have been acceptable....but that was NOT the case.

Argue with me if you like, but I believe that God created life to be honored and cruelty such as starving a human is EVIL!

I refuse to walk the politically correct line and not speak my opinion. I respect that others disagree, and that's okay.

I hope they reep what they sow even if that does make me a fanatic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back