FL - Terrorist Discussion/49 Killed in Orlando at Nightclub Pulse

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good afternoon, everyone!

I am confused why there is a redacted version of what he said in his 911 calls. The reason cant be because it will be used to further the Islamic terrorists call for violence against the infidel. There is already a video out using what he did and his allegiance to ISIS and Allah. They always use lone wolf terrorist attacks to bolster more violence. And it can't be to protect the families for they already know he did this as a Muslim terrorist attack since his words for doing it for his God (Allah) and for all the other Islamic terrorists. That was released very early on.

I don't think it is so much the FBI who wants his words redacted. I think the decision is due to AG Loretta Lynch who always seems to stand in between the full truth being told to hide it from the American people. We should know every hate filled word he spewed so if someone else hears these same words they can report it to the FBI.

The 'see something say something' isn't working as we have seen clearly in the Orlando mass shootings. Imo, we have become so politically correct that others who do see something are afraid to report them feeling they will be the ones targeted instead of those they suspect. The PC machine is so strong now even if someone may suspect a Muslim may be a hate filled radical then it usually is the person who isn't Muslim who is often attacked and accused of everything under the Sun.

The out of control PC train is driving us right off a long cliff. If we don't stop this silly notion that no one should ever be told something that may offend them it will continue to favor the Islamic terrorists who know all too well how PC we are. Imo, they know we will give up our rights in order to protect Muslims' rights. They knew it in Paris and they knew it in Germany and now both countries are paying dearly for that kindness because they held their arms open to the very people that can stand them and what to rape and murder as many as they can get away with. They tricked them there and they are and will trick us here

After 911 we all thought we would be able to become vigilant watching for signs of someone who may be a radical Muslim but since then we have been shutdown by our government to the point not one thing untoward can ever be said about any Muslim without threats from our own Attorney General Lynch. Yet she does nothing whatsoever about others who call for the deaths of specific others. We are told we are not to profile Muslims looking for Islamic terrorist when the only ones who do terror attacks supports either ISIS or AQ or other Muslim believing radical hate groups.

I wonder if they would demand no profiling be done if the hate group were the KKK. I really doubt they would be going down in the gang infested areas in the huge inner cities reeking with homicides on a daily basis looking for some white, light skinned, blue-eyed dude with a skinned head. Rarely does a Christian religious fanatic murder people in the name of their religion. Yet when it occasionally happens every 10 years or so with most not resulting in loss of life yet not once did LL publicly chastise others telling them they will be arrested if they threaten harm to anyone who is a Christian ......just because of what one Christian fanatic did.... like the one which happened last year in CO. Silence.

It seems Muslims are treated far differently than any other religion in our country. They are coddled by our government and all of society is expected to coddle them as well as if they all are perfect human beings. No one ever had to worry about being verbally attacked if they said the worst things possible about Christians, Catholics and all other religions here. Nor should they have to worry either. Just like they never had to holdback their honest feelings or opinions about the policies of any President we have had before Obama came in office. Now even those opinions are seen as racist simply because our President happens to be black. Never mind the truth is many really do honestly disagree with his policies and have solid intelligent arguments as to why they believe the way they do.

Our world is changing and it isn't for the better. Its still true we aren't the worst violent country in the world by far when it comes to intentional homicides per year. We don't even rate in the top 50 countries in the world and come in a #52. Yet if we only listened to some while never searching for the facts ourselves... we would be convinced the USA filled with 320 Million people is the most violent country in the world when its far far from it.

We can always improve like the other 51 countries can and one way to start is giving the FBI more finances and agents they truly need to try and track down as many of these Muslim radicals here as they can who want to murder in mass. I read an article today where an FBI agent said it isn't just a 1000 open cases concerning Islamic terrorists here but it is thousands and they don't have the manpower to investigate them all in great detail. We can see that by the mass murdering terrorist Omar Mateen since NOW the FBI is saying they are going to go back and investigate his two trips to SA much more thoroughly. Perhaps if they had been able to do a much thorough investigation rather than a cursory one both times, imo, there may be over 100 people today who would all be alive and well. We can support illegal immigrants but we cant supply enough funds to try and keep our country safe as possible from Islamic terrorists??? Something is seriously wrong with that picture.

We must find out what is going on inside of these Mosques. Two terrorists came from the same Mosque. That is not a coincidence, imo. No one is going to sit there that doesn't have the same faith belief. Then we have Imams teaching that all homosexuals deserve to be murdered and that is happening right here and until this happened I doubt we would have ever known about that either. Its totally illogical to think he is the only Imam here doing so.

Any church leader who is spewing hate against someone else in society should be charged with inciting violence. I will never forget how shocked I was to hear the words of Rev. Wright. Until then I had no clue that leaders of any church... who call themselves Godly men.... were actually promoting hate. :( I was again shocked to read the sickening words of the Hispanic Pastor who talked about homosexuals disparagingly. There should be some type of law in place that hate speech isn't allowed.

The calls came after Mateen twice exchanged gunfire with police officers at Pulse and fled to a bathroom, authorities have said. Orlando police officials have said the gunfire stopped after he entered that bathroom, and negotiations began.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...no-name:homepage/story&utm_term=.2965a7c2d720

He declined to say whether officers had inadvertently wounded bystanders in the encounter but said Mateen bore responsibility for what transpired.

Negotiations ultimately broke down with Mateen about 5 a.m., authorities said, and SWAT officers scrambled to break holes in the walls to the bathroom and free those held captive. The FBI said Monday that about 12 minutes after they started doing so, they received reports of shots being fired.

IIRC none of the people taken to hospital have died. If I heard correctly earlier the ones that died were shot after 5:00, after swat entered.

Nine died at ORMC. This article doesn't specify which "wave" of patients they were in, from what I can recall today.

I do recall reading in two other reports (one from the Orlando Sentinel, IIRC) that one of the patients at ORMC died when they were being prepped for surgery right after their arrival.

The Orlando experience validated what experts in emergency medicine had long known: The faster victims can reach the hospital, the more likely they are to survive. Of the 49 victims, just nine died in the trauma center — and they died minutes after arriving, hospital officials said, which suggests they had been mortally wounded.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/2...-lessons.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Good afternoon, everyone!

I am confused why there is a redacted version of what he said in his 911 calls. The reason cant be because it will be used to further the Islamic terrorists call for violence against the infidel. There is already a video out using what he did and his allegiance to ISIS and Allah. They always use lone wolf terrorist attacks to bolster more violence. And it can't be to protect the families for they already know he did this as a Muslim terrorist attack since his words for doing it for his God (Allah) and for all the other Islamic terrorists. That was released very early on.

I don't think it is so much the FBI who wants his words redacted. I think the decision is due to AG Loretta Lynch who always seems to stand in between the full truth being told to hide it from the American people. We should know every hate filled word he spewed so if someone else hears these same words they can report it to the FBI.

The 'see something say something' isn't working as we have seen clearly in the Orlando mass shootings. Imo, we have become so politically correct that others who do see something are afraid to report them feeling they will be the ones targeted instead of those they suspect. The PC machine is so strong now even if someone may suspect a Muslim may be a hate filled radical then it usually is the person who isn't Muslim who is often attacked and accused of everything under the Sun.

The out of control PC train is driving us right off a long cliff. If we don't stop this silly notion that no one should ever be told something that may offend them it will continue to favor the Islamic terrorists who know all too well how PC we are. Imo, they know we will give up our rights in order to protect Muslims' rights. They knew it in Paris and they knew it in Germany and now both countries are paying dearly for that kindness because they held their arms open to the very people that can stand them and what to rape and murder as many as they can get away with. They tricked them there and they are and will trick us here

After 911 we all thought we would be able to become vigilant watching for signs of someone who may be a radical Muslim but since then we have been shutdown by our government to the point not one thing untoward can ever be said about any Muslim without threats for our own Attorney General Lynch. Yet she does nothing whatsoever about others who call for the deaths of specific others. We are told we are not to profile Muslims looking for Islamic terrorist when the only ones who do terror attacks supports either ISIS or AQ or other Muslim believing radical hate groups.

I wonder if they would demand no profiling be done if the hate group were the KKK. I really doubt they would be going down in the gang infested areas in the huge inner cities reeking with homicides on a daily basis looking for some white, light skinned, blue-eyed dude with a skinned head. Rarely does a Christian religious fanatic murder people in the name of their religion. Yet when it occasionally happens every 10 years or so with most not resulting in loss of life yet not once did LL publicly chastise others telling them they will be arrested if they threaten harm to anyone who is a Christian ......just because of what one Christian fanatic did.... like the one which happened last year in CO. Silence.

It seems Muslims are treated far differently than any other religion in our country. They are coddled by our government and all of society is expected to coddle them as well as if they all are perfect human beings. No one ever had to worry about being verbally attacked if they said the worst things possible about Christians, Catholics and all other religions here. Nor should they have to worry either. Just like they never had to holdback their honest feelings or opinions about the policies of any President we have had before Obama came in office. Now even those opinions are seen as racist simply because our President happens to be black. Never mind the truth is many really do honestly disagree with his policies and have solid intelligent arguments as to why they believe the way they do.

Our world is changing and it isn't for the better. Its still true we aren't the worst violent country in the world by far when it comes to intentional homicides per year. We don't even rate in the top 50 countries in the world and come in a #52. Yet if we only listened to some while never searching for the facts ourselves... we would be convinced the USA filled with 320 Million people is the most violent country in the world when its far far from it.

We can always improve like the other 51 countries can and one way to start is giving the FBI more finances and agents they truly need to try and track down as many of these Muslim radicals here as they can who want to murder in mass. I read an article today where an FBI agent said it isn't just a 1000 open cases concerning Islamic terrorists here but it is thousands and they don't have the manpower to investigate them all in great detail. We can see that by the mass murdering terrorist Omar Mateen since NOW the FBI is saying they are going to go back and investigate his two trips to SA much more thoroughly. Perhaps if they had been able to do a much thorough investigation rather than a cursory one both times, imo, there may be over 100 people today who would all be alive and well. We can support illegal immigrants but we cant supply enough funds to try and keep our country safe as possible from Islamic terrorists??? Something is seriously wrong with that picture.

We must find out what is going on inside of these Mosques. Two terrorists came from the same Mosque. That is not a coincidence, imo. No one is going to sit there that doesn't have the same faith belief. Then we have Imams teaching that all homosexuals deserve to be murdered and that is happen right here and until this happened I doubt we would have ever known about that either. Its totally illogical to think he is the only Imam here doing so.

Any church leader who is spewing hate against someone else in society should be charged with inciting violence. I will never forget how shocked I was to hear the words of Rev. Wright. Until then I had no clue that leaders of any church... who call themselves Godly men.... were actually promoting hate. :( I was again shocked to read the sickening words of the Hispanic Pastor who talked about homosexuals disparagingly. There should be some type of law in place that hate speech isn't allowed.

I agree with everything you say here. I also sent you a pm but your mailbox is full, thought you might want to know.

The FBI or the DOJ?

The specific quote I saw about not wanting to "propagate violent rhetoric" was attributed to an FBI guy. The FBI operates under the DOJ, so I'm not sure there's any real difference with respect to who said it.

We already know the radical Islamic terrorist pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State.

Law enforcement and other officials have said previously that Mateen pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State during one of his calls to police, and he posted messages on Facebook doing the same, although the partial transcript does not account for large portions of time and redacts the terrorist group’s name.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...no-name:homepage/story&utm_term=.bd83a5a15019

People feel that naming the people whom OM swore allegiance to would be helpful?

I know with all of these mass shooters that experts and people feel that putting the name of the shooter out there just inspires the next one to get notoriety.

So now we will honor the redacted name and spread it throughout the world? Won't he be loving that? Some one was willing to kill and die for him! That is quite the honor.

No thank you .Keep his name in the dung pile where it belongs.

It's on ABC and Fox twitter now.

[video=twitter;744970379240734722]https://twitter.com/ABC/status/744970379240734722[/video]

People feel that naming the people whom OM swore allegiance to would be helpful?

I know with all of these mass shooters that experts and people feel that putting the name of the shooter out there just inspires the next one to get notoriety.

So now we will honor the redacted name and spread it throughout the world? Won't he be loving that? Some one was willing to kill and die for him! That is quite the honor.

No thank you .Keep his name in the dung pile where it belongs.

It wont matter at all. These mass shooters including Islamic terrorists are going to do what they are going to do whether anything is redacted or not redacted.

A redacted transcript wont stop the next one plotting and planning mass murder or any after that.

It's on ABC and Fox twitter now.

[video=twitter;744970379240734722]https://twitter.com/ABC/status/744970379240734722[/video]

To provide "the highest level of transparency" have they or are they going to release full transcripts of the other two calls? Anyone know?

So what will,the next nut do to surpass to please that guy in the redaction? Ugh. I,hate they put the name out there!

So what will,the next nut do to surpass to please that guy in the redaction? Ugh. I,hate they put the name out there!

His name is out there in the news practically everyday if not everyday.

It is not some big secret. He is very well known, an icon, a religious hero.

Of course, but he was not named in print as the honored guy that was the recipient of the gift of all of those people killed

It's not like he hasn't gotten plenty of honor and recognition already.

TIME Person of the Year 2015 Runner Up: Abu Bakr al Baghdadi
http://time.com/time-person-of-the-year-2015-runner-up-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi/

From the TIME article:

They rallied to his call: the violent and the suicidal, the lawless and the fanatical, gathering in cyberspace from around the world to pledge allegiance to his self-proclaimed caliphate. Some acted in his name in the real world, killing hundreds of innocents at hotels, mosques and concert halls from Paris to the Sinai, Beirut to San Bernardino. A handful of adherents were close to him, like the woman who ran his sex-slave operation. Others were thousands of miles away yet under his command and control, like those behind the attacks in France on Nov. 13 that killed 130 people. Still others may have had no more connection to him than a declaration of allegiance on Facebook—like Tashfeen Malik, who posted right before she and her partner killed 14 people in Southern California on Dec. 2. He is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the brooding muezzin of death who leads ISIS.

More from the same TIME article:

In a Ramadan sermon delivered in mid-2014, he declared slavery to be the universal human condition: Muslim believers are indentured to Allah, while nonbelievers are the rightful property of Muslims. He also said the time of death for each man and woman is pre-ordained, implying that all killings must be the will of Allah. This teaching paved the way for his chief spokesman to deliver the following message to ISIS supporters everywhere a few months later: “If you can kill a disbelieving American or European,” the spokesman said, “kill the disbeliever whether he is civilian or military.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back