FL - Terry 48, & Brenda Aultman 55, stabbed to death while biking, Daytona Beach, 6 Mar 2022 *Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zooming in on the suspects red gloves, they appear to be the same type I bought. They’re sold at Home Depot in packs of 3 and are very inexpensive. The top is a red rubber type mesh for breathability. The palm or underside is a charcoal solid rubber type vinyl. They give you a good grip without your hands sweating a lot. They’re not meant for long term use.

These gloves would not protect him from blood stains or cuts. Nobody needs gloves for warmth in Daytona in March. JMO. It’s just not that cold. His behavior appears to be that of a man on the prowl for a victim.

Here’s a picture of my red gloves that look very similar. They literally melt in the summer heat. I wonder if the other 2 pairs from the package are in his backpack.

Attachments

• AED74F3B-7307-4CA5-B878-2BFA28671767.jpeg
    AED74F3B-7307-4CA5-B878-2BFA28671767.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 47
yes I agree with your assessment
Thanks for the encouragement.

Not wanting to go in too speculative about his physique, but.....

As other posters have noted, he is muscular- at least in the arms and back. His hips, thighs and legs, however, do not appear to be nearly as muscular (espescially from the back).

I have been around alot of high school athletes and some at the collegiate level. As most sports require leg strength / endurance of some sort, their masculine or feminine leg development tends to be in proportion to their upper body development. This can equate to "wiry" or "thick" depending on the sport or position.

As his physique seems to mismatch between his muscular upper body, but un developed legs, I suspect that he is a recreational weight lifter rather than having been formerly on a sports team.

Maybe do a run by of area weight gyms to see if employees recognize him?

Last edited:
So he probably stopped them on false pretense like asking for directions. Guessing he attacked the lady first and her husband tried to help her and also got attacked. And they may have had a few drinks and not been as weary of him or as quick thinking and sure footed. Thinking, as mentioned above about wearing gloves like that seems like he was on the prowl for a victim. I am thinking that's the case. Just my opinions only.

If the clothes this guy is wearing are representative of his usual style, it seems that he would be noticed and remembered by a lot of people on the street and in any business he enters. I live in Texas and I still notice men who wear cowboy hats on the street.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but some wear cowboy hats because they are useful, others wear them for show. No real self-respecting cowboy would walk down the street in this guy's get-up. White pants and a multicolor scarf with gloves? No.

Maybe it's a disguise.

I wish we knew if the pics were from before or after the murders. If it's after, he must have changed clothes. Maybe the gloves are to hide cut up hands. MOO

If the clothes this guy is wearing are representative of his usual style, it seems that he would be noticed and remembered by a lot of people on the street and in any business he enters. I live in Texas and I still notice men who wear cowboy hats on the street.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but some wear cowboy hats because they are useful, others wear them for show. No real self-respecting cowboy would walk down the street in this guy's get-up. White pants and a multicolor scarf with gloves? No.

Maybe it's a disguise.

I wish we knew if the pics were from before or after the murders. If it's after, he must have changed clothes. Maybe the gloves are to hide cut up hands. MOO

The cow body hat is pretty common in bars and honky tonks anywhere here in SC as you say, for show and going with the country music/dance theme, but the rest of that outfit is strange. And as noted above, I think it rarely gets cold enough in that area of FL for that kind of dress.

The cow body hat is pretty common in bars and honky tonks anywhere here in SC as you say, for show and going with the country music/dance theme, but the rest of that outfit is strange. And as noted above, I think it rarely gets cold enough in that area of FL for that kind of dress.
Though I agree with you that cowboy hats are frequently worn outside of western states to complete a dance / bar look, the more I look at it, the less I think it is a cowboy hat:

The brim is ridged, thus probably not straw. Likewise, there is a snap on the brim that allows the brim to be snapped to the part of the hat covering the head. Basically, this allows for the wearer to modify the brim to fit the sun situation, or..... to complete the look that the wearer wants.

In short, the hat seems to be a variant of the military "boonie hat". The hat style is common with some foreign militaries, but was not used alot in the US military. Boonie hats are made out of a ridged stiff cotton material (at least the good ones are). I imagine that the ridges help disapate heat when every little bit counts.

Both side brims can be snapped up, thus creating a cowboy look. Or, they both can be un snapped (boonie look). Or one side can be snapped and the other not (adventurer look?).

Boonie hats in varying levels of quality can be bought at military surplus stores, maybe camping stores, and.... swap meets- usually at the same stall selling SWAT stuff.

Last edited:
Though I agree with you that cowboy hats are frequently worn outside of western states to complete a dance / bar look, the more I look at it, the less I think it is a cowboy hat:

The brim is ridged, thus probably not straw. Likewise, there is a snap on the brim that allows the brim to be snapped to the part of the hat covering the head. Basically, this allows for the wearer to modify the brim to fit the sun situation, or..... to complete the look that the wearer wants.

In short, the hat seems to be a variant of the military "boonie hat". The hat style is common with some foreign militaries, but was not used alot in the US military. Boonie hats are made out of a ridged stiff cotton material (at least the good ones are). I imagine that the ridges help disapate heat when every little bit counts.

Both side brims can be snapped up, thus creating a cowboy look. Or, they both can be un snapped (boonie look). Or one side can be snapped and the other not (adventurer look?).

Boonie hats in varying levels of quality can be bought at military surplus stores, maybe camping stores, and.... swap meets- usually at the same stall selling SWAT stuff.
Agree. that is not a cowboy hat. Its a boonie hat with the sides snapped up. They are not uncommon since they give good shade from the sun.

I assume they also have video of the same person after the murders?? It seems they must have something else on video to identify him as an actual person of interest, rather than someone who may have seen something. This is so sad.

Wouldn’t blood be obvious on those pants?

I wonder if he’s quite skilled doing this in a way that minimizes blood transfer. With Katie, there was some discussion that any blood transfer wouldn’t be noticeable on dark clothing at night.

(He may have had a change of clothes in the backpack).

You are correct I believe. I’ve had and known others to have those for canoe trips.

Zooming in on the suspects red gloves, they appear to be the same type I bought. They’re sold at Home Depot in packs of 3 and are very inexpensive. The top is a red rubber type mesh for breathability. The palm or underside is a charcoal solid rubber type vinyl. They give you a good grip without your hands sweating a lot. They’re not meant for long term use.

These gloves would not protect him from blood stains or cuts. Nobody needs gloves for warmth in Daytona in March. JMO. It’s just not that cold. His behavior appears to be that of a man on the prowl for a victim.

Here’s a picture of my red gloves that look very similar. They literally melt in the summer heat. I wonder if the other 2 pairs from the package are in his backpack.

[bbm] yes! so creepy!

yes I wondered that myself
it almost looks like a cowboy hat but not quite

The distinctive toe-out walking pattern, height and the muscular build reminds me of the presumed killer of 43 year old Missy Bevers in Midlothian, Texas in 2016. That suspect was wearing a SWAT police uniform and and was picked up on the security cameras wandering through the church where Missy's body was found.
To me, this new suspect in the Aultman couple's murders seems as if he is dressed "in costume" in that he might be wearing clothing stolen from someone's home and it is not the style that he would normally wear. But it's that distinct slouchy shuffle that caught my eye as being exactly like the one that suspect in Missy Bever's homicide displayed.
missy bevers - Bing video

Not sure why these pictures of his face and body modifications have not been circulated more widely. Someone is bound to know this guy. These are from a verified news reporter from an Orlando station who says they came from Daytona Beach LE:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220309-231109~2.png
    Screenshot_20220309-231109~2.png
    583.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20220309-231045~2.png
    Screenshot_20220309-231045~2.png
    433.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20220309-231018~2.png
    Screenshot_20220309-231018~2.png
    574.8 KB · Views: 106
Here is a more detailed video showing the suspect in the Missy Bevers homicide wandering around the church where Missy was found. Just as in the Aultman couple's murder, nothing was stolen. The gait of the suspect is very evident and is quite similar to the suspect in the Aultman couple's murder. The suspect in the Aultman couple's murder appears to be somewhat bottom-heavy as does the suspect in Missy's murder. It is so odd that Missy had received creepy instagram message just a few days prior to her murder. Reports seem to indicate that the Aultmans were attacked after they left a Saturday evening concert, perhaps around midnight? Missy was attacked around 5:30 am. MWAG in Missy's case is the suspect is a deranged ex-cop that lifts weights but does not do any leg work at all. Suspect's physicality and gait in Aultman couple's murder seems similar.

police twitter video of suspect at corner of Seabreeze Blvd and Highway A1A, also called North Atlantic. Interesting how the suspect's right foot sticks severely outward to a two o'clock position when walking. Suspect was caught on camera just a block or so away from where the Aultman couple's bodies were found on Wild Olive Ave.
https://twitter.com/DaytonaBchPD/st...-death-while-riding-bicycles-home-in-florida/

Not sure why these pictures of his face and body modifications have not been circulated more widely. Someone is bound to know this guy. These are from a verified news reporter from an Orlando station who says they came from Daytona Beach LE:
Thanks for these pics.
IMO the POI appears to be talking (& smiling) to someone in a red tee w/white letters. So someone knows him?
The letters carved or branded on the back of his right arm?
Can anyone read the letters?
Are 'G' & 'A' the last 2 letters?

Thanks for these pics.
IMO the POI appears to be talking (& smiling) to someone in a red tee w/white letters. So someone knows him?
The letters carved or branded on the back of his right arm?
Can anyone read the letters?
Are 'G' & 'A' the last 2 letters?

Hi, Atlanta Bourne,
Here is a website that give you words that end in "G" and "A".
Words Ending In GA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back