FL FL - Trenton Duckett, 2, Leesburg, 27 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I suggest you check with an attorney regarding Florida civil law. I have. Again, I am going to discontinue discussing this issue. The bias of this site is obvious.
MURT

NEITHER the Ducketts or the EUBANKS or anyone else is allowed to be harrassed or threatened on websleuths. I don't think that is biased or unreasonable.

MOO

I think Melinda would have eventually answered LE's questions after LE explained the things they have discovered i.e. Winn Dixie Sunday morning without Trenton, the cell phone pings, Wendy's sightings, her neighbors seeing her Sunday afternoon without Trenton, ATM withdrawal, the email being associated with her IP....

jmo

I always found her to never answer questions properly to begin with.
After her interview with Nancy Grace, it left me with more questions that answers.
I really don`t think she harmed him, I would have though as final revenge and having the last say in the matter with Josh she would have said what she did, he can`t reply to her then, she is dead, he can`t do anything because once again, she is dead.
I am more open to the fact he was abducted, whether it was because of Melinda`s actions against someone, and they did this to `teach her a lesson`, who knows, I am only speculating. Someone knows more that what they are letting on, whether is is Josh`s mum, or Melinda`s friend, sorry I can`t remember her name :waitasec: someone alive knows something but just aren`t saying ... :twocents:

I think for anyone to assume that we know everything LPD knows on this case is FUBAR

Of course they have evidence that they have not revealed to the public.

If and when the time is right they will tell. They have stated they have over whelming evidence that Melinda had something to do with Trenton's disappearance and I believe them.

JMHOO

So much for a kind welcome to a discussion forum!i thought this was meant to be a friendly pool of thought!

So much for a kind welcome to a discussion forum!i thought this was meant to be a friendly pool of thought!

Welcome to the Board! I saw your post yesterday and had every intention of saying Welcome, but was distracted by another post. It is a poor excuse for bad manners and I apologize.

Welcome to Websleuths! Pull up a keyboard and jump right in!

CCL - I'm sorry that you did not get the welcome you expected. It appears that you came into this thread at a time when others were focused on something outrageous that had been posted and not on who was posting. I'm sorry you felt overlooked. Welcome.

I am sorry for not being welcoming also!

Your second post actually got to the heart of what was going on here at the time so I am looking forward to more of your thoughts and insights.

A fresh look through new eyes would definitely be a good thing.

Please accept my apologies and belated welcome.

Joly

thank you! as i am in Australia i have not actually seen a lot on this case,so if any one could help that would be great!

thank you! as i am in Australia i have not actually seen a lot on this case,so if any one could help that would be great!
welcome to the forums hun. what area of the case are you looking for info on? it is a pretty big forum so where would you like to start? if you pick 1 or 2 topics we can probably either answer any question or provide the link. it is a long story over a year now that this baby is missing so it would probably be helpful if we can point you in the right direction instead of you having to read the whole thing at the start.

hi! thank's! what happened after the little boy went missing and what where the secret's his mother had?

hi! thank's! what happened after the little boy went missing and what where the secret's his mother had?

It has been reported Melinda was involved in making home based *advertiser censored*.
http://www.local6.com/news/10322224/detail.html

It is alleged Melinda was under investigation for theft of $10,000 from Bank of America. The banners appeared on the television screen about during Nancy Grace's 11/17/06:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0611/17/ng.01.html
The banners are not included in the transcript. The banner info was posted at CTV
http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?postid=8788838&highlight=America#post8788838

POLICE: MELINDA DUCKETT WAS BEING INVESTIGATED IN THEFT CASE AT THE TIME OF TRENTON'S DISAPPEARANCE

POLICE WERE PREPARED TO CHARGE MELINDA IN THE THEFT CASE WHEN TRENTON WENT MISSING

$10,000 WENT MISSING OR WAS STOLEN FROM THE BANK OF AMERICA WHERE MELINDA WORKED.

I do not think her *advertiser censored* business had anything to do with Trenton's disappearance.

IF the BOA banners that appeared on NG's show are correct, this could be why Trenton disappeared. Before information about a bank theft by an employee is released to the public, the bank has done a thorough investigation of the theft. Everything is checked and double checked. IF Melinda was about to be arrested for the BOA theft, this could be why Trenton disappeared.

jmo

Hi all! Nice to see so many people still talking about this case!!! We need o keep it in the spotlight, and bring that beautiful boy home!

Thanks for having me here, I look forward to great discussions!!

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=40266
this link has a nice run down of the case.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...07aug26,0,4204808.story?coll=orl_tab01_layout this link is long but has alot of detail.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/13942718/detail.html
this link has photos of some of the items she threw out.

let us know if these links help you out.

Hi all! Nice to see so many people still talking about this case!!! We need o keep it in the spotlight, and bring that beautiful boy home!

Thanks for having me here, I look forward to great discussions!!
welcome to the forums.

FreetheWM3,

Hearty welcome to you!

thank you.Great info:clap:
a bit baffled by the fact she threw out very personal belonging's{almost like she was trying to rid his memory from her head} the day after she reported him missing:confused:.Not something you would do even if there had been a hand over.I don't know but after reading that there was questionable stain's on the mattress and wall. :frown: Someone in her obvious state of mind would not be thinking what is best for her child.considering she apparently lived for her child,it is obvious she did not :two cents:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!!!! Good to be here!

Cold case lady, since you are new to the Trenton case, what is yur take on it? Maybe a new set of eyes will catch something the rest of us missed.

(no offense to anyone else, you are all great sleuths!) :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back