GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked myself the same thing about nancy Grace. It sounded like Nancy said she left the hospital. After listening more, I think she meant the daughter was treated and they all left the hospital.

I looked at the journal post and I think the one on April 26 is more literal than the others. It sounds as if she is writing it to her ex-husband and has been threatened by another woman...one that he had warned her about. It's her last post.

I read that too and IMO, having been through it too, she is admitting to her ex that she made a mistake by straying on him. This could open up other suspects, depending on who was the other person or their significant others...

"As of this moment we have forensically examined Tricia’s car, we have forensically examined her home, we have forensically examined her former husband’s car and there is not one scintilla of evidence of a crime,” Sheriff Snyder said.

The Snyder also indicated that there was a previous report of a domestic violence incident between Tricia and her ex-husband, but said there were no arrests in that case. While her ex-husband was the last to report seeing her before she disappeared, investigators say he has cooperated fully with the investigation.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...f-missing-hobe-sound-mom-tricia-todd-released

I wish we had a more complete timeline and map. It's so much easier for me to grasp the situation with those two things. Lol I am local to the area and I did go out searching today for a little while. I didn't find anything notable. I really wonder what she did after she was seen at the Publix. Did she go to her ex's house to drop medicine off for her daughter? Or did she go home? I think it's strange her car was parked in her neighbors spot not her own too.

So.. according to this article- http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...e5-8b86-51ab-e053-0100007f6ed7-377872561.html

She was seen on camera at 9:40pm at the Publix in Hobe Sound.
Then, she went back to the bed and breakfast her ex was staying at around midnight because her daughter still wasn't feeling well and supposedly left at 2am. So... if that's the case she went missing sometime AFTER 2am that morning. I wonder what time she was scheduled for work...

I think this woman envisions herself as some kind of a "deep thinker", but to many it simply comes off as incoherent rambling and drivel.

The message on her Beauty for Ashes page under the title Pain and Disaster is definitely directed at a failed relationship. Who this message is directed at isn't clear just yet. I can't tell if it is directed at her ex-husband or some other dude she got mixed up with. I think it's pretty obvious that the relationship soured, whomever it was. She's basically giving the guy a dressing down in an overly intellectual descriptive manner, with a slight touch of sweetness.

To me, this reads almost along the lines of someone who may be bipolar, or at least on the brink of being bipolar. Her mind is so cluttered up with thoughts that she can't manage to state things clearly and keep it simple. Such as, "This relationship isn't going to work for a whole variety of reasons, and it's best if we both go our separate ways.....have a nice day :) ! "

If she is bipolar, or at the minimum a little scatterbrained, it sort of ups the ante that she may have run off on her own accord either due to some real or imagined crisis she's developed in her own mind. I've known a couple of people through the years who were bipolar, and many times they would run off all by themselves in order to get away from everybody else. They also seemed to be prone to depression and suicidal behavior, especially if untreated.

Being involved in a complicated, unhappy relationship may have been the trigger.

http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/

I just heard about this case and after reading this thread, I am afraid this poor woman has harmed herself. I hope I'm wrong for her sake and her daughter's.

There is a posting on the "Help Find Tricia" Facebook page that is posted by the administrator and is a comment made by Tricia's mother. I have no reason to believe it isn't factual, so I will do a recap here of what it says. The post I am referring to is dated April 28th, 8:12 a.m. by MMR

A) Sometime Tuesday evening, Tricia left her car with the keys in it in Josh's neighbor's driveway (she was staying with Josh) and her purse was in there but not her wallet. She was due to pick up her daughter at 11am on Wednesday, but didn't show up.

B) The toddlers babysitter finally got a hold of Josh on Wednesday evening and he picked the child up.

C) Tricia and her ex-husband (NOT Josh) took the baby to the E.R. on Tuesday evening with an unknown illness. (Apparently afterwards, the baby must have gone back to her fathers temporary dwelling).

Tricia's mother believes her not picking up her child is a huge red flag because anybody that knows her, knows she would never leave her child behind at the daycare even if for only a half hour.

End Mother comments

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1709883212597914/

I'm assuming that Josh is a roommate or a new boyfriend, but I don't have any verification of either. Her mother refers to him as JT .

IMO..........that's the last person to see her that evening, seeing how her car was parked at his house and that's where she was staying.

I haven't seen any indication that she grabbed her wallet with the intention of maybe walking to the store or walking anywhere else for that matter.

The trail goes cold Tuesday evening because nobody has heard anything from this Josh character as far as I know. I don't know why she would've parked her car at the neighbors house, and I have no idea if her and Josh interacted at all that evening.

I'm assuming that Josh is a roommate or a new boyfriend,

She mentions on her live journal that she's living with her brother 'Joshua'.

I wonder if there's been any activity on her credit cards/atm or if her passport is missing.

She mentions on her live journal that she's living with her brother 'Joshua'.

I wonder if there's been any activity on her credit cards/atm or if her passport is missing.

Surely if there had been, the cops would tell the searchers to go home.......but then again........?

Thanks for the Josh info., now I know she was staying at her brothers house.

It sounds as if she parked her car in the wee hours of the morning and decided to take a stroll........to parts unknown. Apparently all the evidence is leaning towards this being a voluntary disappearance.

Surely if there had been, the cops would tell the searchers to go home.......but then again........?

Thanks for the Josh info., now I know she was staying at her brothers house.

It sounds as if she parked her car in the wee hours of the morning and decided to take a stroll........to parts unknown. Apparently all the evidence is leaning towards this being a voluntary disappearance.

I remember reading somewhere that there has been no activity on her phone or credit cards.. Trying to find where I read/heard that though. For some reason I think it was during one of the briefings.

Just read her blog.

All over the place

I am more and more confident she originally chose to leave, what's keeping her gone is the question to me.

Tricia Todd has been missing since Wednesday and now her family is trying to decide who will take care of the two-year-old.

Tricia's mother Rebecca Hasselbach was going to ask a judge to get temporary custody of her granddaughter but she withdrew her motion and says that Tricia's brother will now be the one trying to get custody. She believes the little girl is better suited to stay with his family
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...case-of-missing-hobe-sound-mother-tricia-todd

I remember reading somewhere that there has been no activity on her phone or credit cards.. Trying to find where I read/heard that though. For some reason I think it was during one of the briefings.

I heard it a few minutes ago on Fox News (national). You're right, the sheriff said it during one of his brief updates.
Missing is her phone and wallet, while her purse was found in the car along with the car keys.

I heard it a few minutes ago on Fox News (national). You're right, the sheriff said it during one of his brief updates.
Missing is her phone and wallet, while her purse was found in the car along with the car keys.

Yes! Thank you! I knew I heard it somewhere! :)

Former husband was staying in Pointsetta Gardens when he was visiting at the time Tricia went missing per the briefing thats going on now.

Ex-husband at gas station around 1:20am putting fuel in her vehicle. Per Sheriff, ex-husband stated she was running low on gas and offered to put some gas in her vehicle.. hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member