GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been reported that TT was to pick up her daughter at 11am. Yet, a trip to the Wildlife Sanctuary with a child that had been in the ER only mere hours before was the first thing done that morning? Had to be an early up and rise to get there, enjoy the place (with a sick child), be seen on camera, and back in time to get her ready to go home by 11:00 a.m.. Nope. I don't care if King Kong himself was at that zoo, no parent makes that bad of a decision.

Cameras at the ER. Sick but not actually seen. Was the child really sick? Or a set up?
Cameras at the gas station. For 2 gallons of gas at 1:00 a.m.
Cameras at the store. What was actually purchased?
Cameras at the Wildlife Sanctuary. With a sick child.

A car wash. Was the inside cleaned out? It stands out to me that there was a timeline that needed to be followed for an alibi with cameras regardless if it made sense to do what was done.
I know this has been hashed out I'm just writing it to say it out loud for myself. I am really starting to think a hit may have been put on her. hmmmm

Heartgoesout, thank you for posting this, now I don't have too.

At this point, in my opinion, anything after the picture of her at the store is questionable. We've just heard one persons version of events.

We don't know how rapid she was cycling, if she was in fact cycling- and how much she was able to overcompensate for it. Everyone is different. Look at the eve she disappeared, we see her writing what appears to be concerning stuff, making a trip to the ER, smiling in a grocery store, and marrying her brother off in her blog. And those are just clues, who knows what was really going on in addition to what we can gather. The writings are bizarre in my opinion.
Someone well versed on scripture may be able to decipher the meaning of some of her writings where it it seems like she is using metaphors

I'm looking for actual info on the car being washed. I read **as rumor** that the child threw up in the car and the inside was cleaned. Trying to verify the source.
Also looking for who saw her car leave at 2:00am from his place and if this is a credible source.
And lastly, what time was the ER visit?

Everyone is still concentrating on the ex and her mania. Why? The sheriff told you to back off the ex as he has been cleared. If you want to make a difference try to think what else might have happened. Where is Lyle or any other recent boyfriends?

Excellent point about bringing sick child to zoo. But interesting that the baby was never actually seen it is reported in the ED. I may have read that incorrectly, but did they actually leave the ED without seeing a doctor? I can imagine there was probably long wait time etc.

Everyone is still concentrating on the ex and her mania. Why? The sheriff told you to back off the ex as he has been cleared. If you want to make a difference try to think what else might have happened. Where is Lyle or any other recent boyfriends?

I did not read that the Ex has been cleared. I read that there is currently nothing that may forensically link any particular person to her disappearance however there is quite a lot of circumstantial evidence. So until she is found or a suspect is arrested I choose to question the told (full of oddities) storyline of the Ex.

I see you're new in the last week, welcome! and thanks for joining. Do you have a viable theory?

Excellent point about bringing sick child to zoo. But interesting that the baby was never actually seen it is reported in the ED. I may have read that incorrectly, but did they actually leave the ED without seeing a doctor? I can imagine there was probably long wait time etc.

If you're that concerned about your child that you take a trip to the ER...you wait. You don't give up and leave. She's an RN. I don't believe she would have gone in the first place if she didn't deem it truly necessary or was pressured into going. JMO

I have been searching for Lyle online. I am not done yet. I am also curious about that sex offender the community was concerned about around April1, but I am assuming the police are covering that.
We need more information from the people that really know her.

Sex offender did not have access to her car to park it in the wrong spot. Sex offender also doesn't explain the crazy story we're being fed.
1 + 1 always = 2 Trying to make 1 + 1 = 3 here.

I mentioned sex offender in brief because I am looking at ALL possibilities. That includes the community.
unrelated to above:
Does anyone know if the ex husbands trip was just to see his daughter, not work related? Did he leave earlier than originally planned? Thinking about the possibility of being a single mother Tricia may have seen the days the ex husband was visiting to also be an opportunity to date etc. She wrote in fb that she could drive to see a friend any Wed to Friday. I am assuming that means she had wed - Fridays off from work possibly. She looked very happy in the grocery store. Maybe she had upcoming plans. Maybe there was a miscommunication or a conflict with the ex and perhaps she was not originally supposed to pick daughter up at at daycare. Tricia could have met the wrong guy. The possibilities are endless. In my younger years I have parked my car in a different spot so that my parents did not hear me and then I was picked up by friends. Just throwing out my random thoughts.

I'm looking for actual info on the car being washed. I read **as rumor** that the child threw up in the car and the inside was cleaned. Trying to verify the source.

The Sheriff confims Williams ran several errands with his daughter, including making a stop at a Walmart, Busch Wildlife and even a car wash, before dropping the child off at the babysitter, but nothing indicates Williams was involved

http://cbs12.com/news/local/news-conference-set-for-430-pm-in-search-for-tricia-todd

The Sheriff confims Williams ran several errands with his daughter, including making a stop at a Walmart, Busch Wildlife and even a car wash, before dropping the child off at the babysitter, but nothing indicates Williams was involved

Just wanted to add that I did not think it was strange that he got the gas. The mother was comforting the child I am assuming and that would be the "right thing to do." It was late.

The police said hubby passed a poly and seemed truthful in a very very extensive interview/interrogation.

So is it Possible that the wife may be trying to set the ex hubby up for her disappearance that could be voluntary?
I do not think she is setting him up neither do I think he did it in one intro the night she disappeared she referenced walking down theaters to the pool the right way im from a religious background and it is always said that when u get to the kingdom of heaven god will take u to the pool and baptise u and remove from u your worldliness and anoint u in to his flock I have questioned if she was referencing her passing and the letter to the person who she was talking about a Scorpio and pices relationship was I think to a friend or lover not the husband she also speaks about a woman and him worrning her and him being right (you warned me about her and I'm glad u did but I'm still terrified by her words she claimed they were his and some of them were but perhaps not the threat at the end one of and my life will be pain and disaster god help me the picture that was shone me I'm terrified ) direct quote. my take on what she is talking about is someone a a female I am guessing said she had a message from god or a friend telling her something a guy had said there was no sign of a struggle in the car around the car or at ex husband hotel or in his vehicle me as a female Raven if surprised would fight and she was ex military and could have fought back at least caused some evidence of being taken and there was none her brother told me there was no other man but someone she was crushing on but that person did not know so my thoughts are late at night as it was she would only go willingly if it was someone she trusted or someone needed her help I'm leaning more in the direction of someone she knew and trusted and she from the looks of it thought where ever they were going that would be right back hinge the keys in the ignition and purse on the seat I also found something she may have read that lead to the deep blue love reference https://books.google.com/books?id=q...hDoAQggMAc#v=onepage&q=deep blue love&f=false so my feeling is it was rather a close friend /friend or she had a mental break and thought ending her life was her way to god faster she also in the post writes a touching entry to faith her daughter

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Sooo... I was just reviewing her LJ a little bit more and I realized.. it looks like she replied to her friends comment on one of her posts on April 27th at 03:01:09.. its under the "marriage" post she made. Anyone else notice that? hmmm

Sooo... I was just reviewing her LJ a little bit more and I realized.. it looks like she replied to her friends comment on one of her posts on April 27th at 03:01:09.. its under the "marriage" post her made. Anyone else notice that? hmmm
I saw that just now and get this the person she is responding back to she says you have told me this before many times so they obviously know ejother well so I went to her journal page she never once makes a comment about Tricia missing but on the 27 th does at the end of an entry make this state ment it's a direct quote (An old LJ friend is back and I'll be keeping her in my prayers. She writes cryptically. (I think I understand why) but I know that she holds a lot of pain. I continue to pray for her and her tangled family life.)

It occurs to me the sheriff is giving the ex a sense of security (false or otherwise) as the timeline makes no sense if msm reporting is even partly accurate - she comes over around midnight to tend to the still-ailing child (who apparently wasn't ill enough as they left the ER without being seen my medical personnel), she's low on gas so instead of giving her a couple of bucks to buy gas he takes her car and puts a little in the tank, she heads for home around 2:00, apparently supposed to be back in a few hours (morning) to pick daughter up but ex takes daughter at 8:00 a.m. to Walmart, washing his vehicle and a wildlife area and then since Mom didn't pick daughter up (while they were out and about?), he drops her at a babysitters and takes off for NC. Then we have LE with cadaver dogs searching wooded areas looking for something that may have been hidden and asking locals to check their security cams around 1:00 a.m., before ex is seen getting gas. Sooo curious, all of it.

BBM

^This^

After going over the timeline many times ....it didn't and still doesn't make sense to me. And yes you are right, at least in my experience in following cases here over the years...there are times when LE does give a suspect a false sense of security and they publicly announce that "so and so" is not a suspect nor poi and they are cooperating...etc. After spending so much time on this site I hardly ever believe LE when they say that so and so is not a suspect/poi.....lol.

The timeline has my hinky meter very peaked...and you detailed all the red flags I see in the timeline.
As far as it is known at this time....the last person to see Tricia was the ex, correct? They take their daughter to the ER (without being seen) then he takes her car to get a little gas and then she heads back to her home around 2:00am....So, in my opinion the time that Tricia spent with her Ex before she went missing is ...I don't know....some strange activity going on considering their sick child..and considering Tricia went missing and has been missing since that night they saw each other.

The above is only my opinion. Yours may vary.

Re: The blog
The last post she wrote mentions zodiac photography. She has what appears to be a close friend who is a photographer. One of her collections is titles zodiac photographs. This same friend makes some inflammatory references to the ex husband in something she wrote two days ago on the blog. The friend also said that Tricia left just three of them ( I am assuming 3 friends, maybe family?) photo of her holding daughter and a letter before leaving. This can all be found on the blog website under archives for Tricia.
Feb. 29 Tricia wrote that she made the decision to "delete the zodiac charts and never looking back." This appeared to be something positive
March 10 there is a response to a friend (the friends comments were deleted or invisible to me) stating: apologies that the friend felt used but that they needed to go their sep. ways and that she ( Tricia) was too dependent on the friend.
Just food for thought as the last blog posting does not seem as crazy now that I know she has a photographer friend etc. *********the friend is a Scorpio

Bruins919 I have thought and thought about that I think she may have been trying to put prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members