GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“We did find the gas can, [and] we actually did drain her fuel tank and verify it was out of gas except for the couple gallons that apparently he put in the car for her,” the sheriff said.

Did the Ex take a gas can to the gas station fill that up and fill her car up with the gas can? Kinda how you fill up a lawn mower? I assumed he drove her car there.

I think that he filled the gas can and went back with it to the hotel

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

I looked again at the photo because I thought it might be tiny little shells, but actually they are bigger shells. You can see them in the picture.

View attachment 93990
Better pic of necklace but she had two a small one and the larger she'll one she was wheezing when they said one she'll necklace was missing from the house were they referring to the one she obviously was wheezing or the other one was missing
457d3fdb961f28c42e4af84cd56b879c.jpg

“We did find the gas can, [and] we actually did drain her fuel tank and verify it was out of gas except for the couple gallons that apparently he put in the car for her,” the sheriff said.

Did the Ex take a gas can to the gas station fill that up and fill her car up with the gas can? Kinda how you fill up a lawn mower? I assumed he drove her car there.

I thought at first he drove the car to the gas station, so I am surprised that he got a gas can to get her gas. Maybe she was sitting on empty and he was afraid to run out of gas driving it to get gas? I guess I thought they weren't that far from a gas station. You would think he would have filled the tank up for her... Maybe he didn't want to buy gas for her if she was going to see someone else? It's odd.

I would have like to have seen his face when LE started draining her tank to confirm his story...

That's even stranger! Now I have even more questions. So is it she wouldn't let him drive her car and he was still that nice to get gas for her, in a can and come back and fill it up with a nozzle? The place he was staying had a gas can available? This puts her alone in the place probably with a sleeping child.
Gas at 1am
Phone loses pings at 1:30 am
Car is seen leaving at 2am

We haven't seen his actual statement. I assuming he has said she left at 2am and he saw her leave? Has he even said that?
I'm so confused!

Someone else saw the car leave at two am I think is what was said but could not say who was driving but that makes no sense she did not have any tinting from what I could tell on her car windows I can understand not being able to give a composition sketch but they should at least be able to see the difference between man or woman black or white it's a hotel I have never stayed at a hotel that the parking lost was not lit so they would have had enough lighting maybe the person was really far but then how could they say 100% it was her car

I thought at first he drove the car to the gas station, so I am surprised that he got a gas can to get her gas. Maybe she was sitting on empty and he was afraid to run out of gas driving it to get gas? I guess I thought they weren't that far from a gas station. You would think he would have filled the tank up for her... Maybe he didn't want to buy gas for her if she was going to see someone else? It's odd.

I would have like to have seen his face when LE started draining her tank to confirm his story...

I would have liked to have seen his face too, but we don't know their situation. He might be paying a lot in child care to her and did not feel obliged to "fill up her tank." It is odd everything that supposedly happened by coincidence on the night she goes missing (ie. running out of gas, needing a car wash the following day, etc...). I am starting to come around on others' theories even though LE has said they are looking there.

We haven't seen his actual statement, nor has LE released an official timeline - that I have seen. The only official thing I have seen is the time-stamped photo of Tricia at the Publix. I read she bought groceries. I wonder if they ate what she purchased that night, or if it was just things for the little girl? I have so many questions. This case is intriguing. I don't feel like she killed herself. But, what happened to her??

If he didn't feel obliged to fill up her tank god knows he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of the gas can. ....
and then there's the gas can. ... oh geez. oh geez.
So strange. Sometimes people use the gas can method to light something on fire.
Any fires reported that night?

Much like Steven Capobianco. Victims family issued a statement that he was cooperating and that he was not a suspect. His trial starts this month in the death of his pregnant girlfriend. Scott Peterson as well.
LE has simply said AT THS POINT and that could change at any point, there is no forensic evidence that points to Ex. i.e; They don't have what they need to pin it on anyone.

I have read it multiple times as well as researched the scriptural aspects because some of the thinks that are confusing and seam crazy are cryptic scriptural details like where she says (As soon as I enter the pool down the steps, the proper way, I'll reveal why I've been so paranoid, if you care to know.*
You warned me about her. I'm glad you did... but I'm still terrified by her words.. she claimed they were his.. and some of them were.. but perhaps not the threat at the end... one.. ... off and my life will be pain and disaster... God help me.. the picture that was shown me. I've been terrified.) Direct quote the part about the pool down the steps the right way is a reference to the final baptism by Christ but if that's the case then she is predicting her death and not sure about the other part about claiming the words were his but not the threat my gut says is a reference to a friend claiming a message from god but she did not believe it all or it could be about a guy but I really don't think this entry is about a guy at all but about a friendship she had ended or was trying to end

You read my mind @heartgoesout! That's what I have been wondering... Were there any fires reported that night?

I would have liked to have seen his face too, but we don't know their situation. He might be paying a lot in child care to her and did not feel obliged to "fill up her tank." It is odd everything that supposedly happened by coincidence on the night she goes missing (ie. running out of gas, needing a car wash the following day, etc...). I am starting to come around on others' theories even though LE has said they are looking there.

Very true! Howdy! I'm one that doesn't believe much in coincidences. LE has stated he's been cleared, but then they leave so many blanks regarding her disappearance, and no official timeline. It's frustrating. I can't imagine how her family is coping or not coping, especially her little girl. It's so sad.

I have to go to bed. Cancun bound. Hope the flight has wifi.
I'm going to google who is most likely to fool a polygraph.

I really do hate pointing the finger at the ex. I do. I hope I'm wrong and she is found safe. Otherwise the daughter has lost both parents.

Last thought of the night. Why isn't he requesting custody? Is he home with his daughter? Her mother is missing for goodness sake! A baby girl sure could use her daddy in this time. Maybe the child isn't his?

Someone else saw the car leave at two am I think is what was said but could not say who was driving but that makes no sense she did not have any tinting from what I could tell on her car windows I can understand not being able to give a composition sketch but they should at least be able to see the difference between man or woman black or white it's a hotel I have never stayed at a hotel that the parking lost was not lit so they would have had enough lighting maybe the person was really far but then how could they say 100% it was her car

7b0e9552a69b497c8fc6f5fdeea92790.jpg
tint or screen on back windows but front looks clear
90bd17b06d28f717c3399b1f89898e4f.jpg

If he didn't feel obliged to fill up her tank god knows he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of the gas can. ....
and then there's the gas can. ... oh geez. oh geez.
So strange. Sometimes people use the gas can method to light something on fire.
Any fires reported that night?
No but funny you say that let me check something quick I hope I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics