GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she notorious for running out of gas? I haven't heard that. She seemed pretty tough and independent. Nurses are typically pretty self sustainable.

Nurses are very tough and independent (I am one.. I know we're a bunch of toughies). I really think the whole gas thing is odd mainly because she would have had to pass 2 gas stations on her way to the AirB&B where SW was saying at midnight. Also, these gas stations are not far at all from where SW was staying.. so having to get gas in the middle of the night is just odd to me.

Was she notorious for running out of gas? I haven't heard that. She seemed pretty tough and independent. Nurses are typically pretty self sustainable.

Sorry, my post was speculative. No, I have not heard that she ran out of gas often. Just wondering if the Ex purchased a gas can when he went to get gas, or if someone already had a gas can in their possession.

Admin Note:

Folks we've allowed discussion of her journal as long as you continue to link.

As far as discussing what's been printed in MSM, please link the article.

What is not allowed is to copy and paste comments from her Journal nor discuss those comments. Linking to other blogs will need approval first.

Also, welcome to all new members. Please take a moment to read WS Rules Etiquette & Information and remember WS is a victim friendly Forum and LE has not named a POI nor Suspect.

Thank you

Admin Note:

Folks we've allowed discussion of her journal as long as you continue to link.

As far as discussing what's been printed in MSM, please link.

What is not allowed is to copy and paste comments from her Journal nor discuss those comments.

Also, welcome to all new members. Please take a moment to read WS Rules Etiquette & Information and remember WS is a victim friendly Forum and LE has not named a POI nor Suspect.

Thank you
Hi. I am new here. Is it okay to write about what you read and put it in quotes in your paragraph or are you saying that you also want the link to where you read it? Sorry for the confusion, I didn't know if it was legal to put the full names of people you are speaking of.

Hi. I am new here. Is it okay to write about what you read and put it in quotes in your paragraph or are you saying that you also want the link to where you read it? Sorry for the confusion, I didn't know if it was legal to put the full names of people you are speaking of.

Thank you for asking and welcome.

You can direct to a comment and post initials and say "hey check this out" but discussing the comment and or quoting the comment is a no go.

Hope that helps

Thank you for this. I didn't realize they were THAT close.

Sure! Yea, I didn't realize it either until I was out searching last week. I figured a map would give some perspective. Unfortunately, I'm not very map savvy! Haha

But.. It's only a 3.5 mile drive from point a to point b and there's 2 gas stations on her way and at least one I can think of on her way home.

5 minutes is very close to each other. Was Tricia's brother not home to report her missing? Or, was it just her brother's house and she was staying there? Why didn't the brother report her missing?

"Her purse was found in her white Dodge Neon, parked in a driveway across the street from where she was staying at her brother's house in the 11400 block of Southeast Federal Highway, Hobe Sound. The search area is focused within five miles of there. The area is a combination of woods and residential areas."

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/martin-c...23-8f48-0d6c-e053-0100007f6bfe-377737451.html

My Tapatalk is acting wonky today and won't connect to any links today. Grrr!! Anyone else having problems with it?

My Tapatalk seems to be working fine. No issues with the links. Did you try closing the app and then opening it again?

Supposedly she was seen leaving the ex-husbands B&B around 2am

Per an article I posted back on pg.3, she was seen at the Publix at 9:40pm, then went back to her ex-husbands B&B at some point that evening. Then was seen leaving there around 2am. So... what I have so far:

Not sure when the ER visit falls into this though.. either before 9:40pm or after..

21:40- Publix purchase- seen on video

22:30-23:30- TT posted multiple entries on her web journal

01:20- ex-husband putting gas in TT vehicle

02:00 TT vehicle seen leaving ex-husband B&B

08:00 ex-husband seen at Walmart

this may seem far out...

And I am way behind...

But could someone else have written in her journal about the Pisces dude?

Is there enough discrepancy in the writing to lean towards "someone" (ex) getting into her computer journal?

:dunno:

I got so tired of shrinks in 2002 or 2003 and I quit all cold turkey and I was a different person, no more suicide attempts which started in 1995 after I was put on Prozac or the like.
I did tale Lithium in 2000 for a year or so maybe longer, it did not help. the only medication to help me is benzos.

Basically I cannot take any psychotropic meds because I will try and kill myself. I have not had one attempt since I have been head med free.

I was not diagnosed properly till I had my 2011 hospital stay when my DH called 911.

I am Bi-polar and have severe PTSD and anxiety. I take nothing but my pain meds.

Sorry I am all over the place and thank you for asking.

ETA: I am glad your still here. I cannot tell you how many times I woke up in ICU on a ventilator.

I am glad YOU are still here, U2forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member