GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea.. I saw that. I wonder why the sheriffs dept are urging that area be reworked. I also wonder if they've searched within the community that SW stayed in. There are a lot of trails, woodsy areas, and empty houses in that neighborhood.

According to the FB page, the searchers weren't told why LE wanted them to research this area, but noted that items still needed to be recovered that would lead to finding her. So...they don't think TT is with her wallet or phone?

According to the FB page, the searchers weren't told why LE wanted them to research this area, but noted that items still needed to be recovered that would lead to finding her. So...they don't think TT is with her wallet or phone?

My impression as well. Unfortunately.

Or they believe she is nearby those items.

Could also be evidence on or around the items.

REALLY need to find her, good or bad, to put together a strong case against her abductor.

Is there a map out there of the areas they've searched? And is LE heading the search, or just an organized group? Its funny to me how each state does it. Some LE don't want public involvement, where it seems this LE doesn't mind.

Yes, that's what it seems like from the most recent information. [emoji53]

Is there a map out there of the areas they've searched? And is LE heading the search, or just an organized group? Its funny to me how each state does it. Some LE don't want public involvement, where it seems this LE doesn't mind.

Yes, there's a long list of maps from all the people searching on the FB search page. They've covered a lot of area.

My impression as well. Unfortunately.

Or they believe she is nearby those items.

Could also be evidence on or around the items.

REALLY need to find her, good or bad, to put together a strong case against her abductor.

Yes, I agree with you. I just want her found already. I feel horrible for her family and her daughter.

There is a little clip at the link Ali posted of one of the dogs working. He looks tired. It looks hot! It was only about 30 seconds, but it looked as if he was heading back to the vehicle. I hope they found something. Praying that Tricia is found!

The same clip of the dog is on the Find Tricia Todd FB page too. It's a public FB so I think it is okay to post a link to it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1709883212597914/

There is a little clip at the link Ali posted of one of the dogs working. He looks tired. It looks hot! It was only about 30 seconds, but it looked as if he was heading back to the vehicle. I hope they found something. Praying that Tricia is found!

The same clip of the dog is on the Find Tricia Todd FB page too. It's a public FB so I think it is okay to post a link to it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1709883212597914/

In the same post at this link, on the public Finding Tricia page there is a comment about Police, ATV's, and a News Crew heading to Zeus Park.

In the same post at this link, on the public Finding Tricia page there is a comment about Police, ATV's, and a News Crew heading to Zeus Park.

Yes, but that comment was written 6 hours ago, saying they were gathering at Zeus Park. Which is not surprising because they were out there with new dogs and of course a news crew was covering that.

Yes, but that comment was written 6 hours ago, saying they were gathering at Zeus Park. Which is not surprising because they were out there with new dogs and of course a news crew was covering that.

Yeah, I was just adding an interesting tidbit about their whereabouts today, wasn't trying to analyze it.

Yeah, I was just adding an interesting tidbit about their whereabouts today, wasn't trying to analyze it.
Ok. I see "news crew headed to X place" with police and I thought this was it; something was found. Ugh. I really hope she left of her own accord and is alive. BTW, we know Tricia's phone was turned off or died while she was still at her ex's place (at least....if his timeline is accurate). Were there any pings on the ex's cell phone in the hours between the time Tricia arrived there and daylight the next morning?

Ok. I see "news crew headed to X place" with police and I thought this was it; something was found. Ugh. I really hope she left of her own accord and is alive. BTW, we know Tricia's phone was turned off or died while she was still at her ex's place (at least....if his timeline is accurate). Were there any pings on the ex's cell phone in the hours between the time Tricia arrived there and daylight the next morning?

The issue with pings form the cell phone is that per the sheriffs office early on in the investigation, there is only 1 cell tower in the whole area so it's not like there are multiple towers for the cell phone is ping off of or a way for us to narrow down an area both phones may have been in. If that makes sense

I don't think they've shared any info on ex's phone. I'm just assuming if they know anything they're not sharing with the public since it may hinder their investigation or possible theories. I read some interesting thoughts and comments but they got deleted because they broke the rules :( Kinda tough to not be able to share info, especially when the person posting it has a public page. I hope the case is resolved soon and my prayers go out to the family and I'm hoping for the best outcome.

Boy, me too!!! Occams Razor says he had something to do with her disappearance. I am sticking with that. JMO

Actually, Occams Razor says that 85 percent of missing adults are missing "voluntarily".

I'm still frustrated by the case of Michael Kimsey who disappeared from his Louisville KY home May 2015. LE refused to allow individuals or organizations to assist with any searches. Approximately seven months later (a neighbor contacted police when their dog brought in what appeared to be human bones) Kimsey's remains were discovered less than a mile from his home.

After reading about DEEMI S&R on the Tricia Todd - Missing FB page... I'm wondering if Louisville's LE would deny their assistance in any future cases.

Here's more info about DEEMI:

http://deemi.org/index.html

I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread, so sorry if this has been answered before: what did the ex buy at Walmart at 8:00am and was the child with him then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne