GUILTY FL - Voncile Smith, 77, & two sons brutally murdered, Pensacola, 28 July 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BREAKING: Donald Hartung sentenced to life in prison for triple-murder
Friday, February 7th 2020
The jury announced the verdict just after 4 p.m. -- three consecutive life sentences.

Rebekah Castor @RebekahCastorTV 11m
HARTUNG SENTENCING: A jury has sentenced Donald Hartung to life in prison. No emotion from Hartung after sentence was read. @weartv

WEAR ABC 3 @weartv
18m
BREAKING: Donald Hartung has received three consecutive life sentences for the murders of his mother and half-brothers.

Rebekah Castor @RebekahCastorTV 27m
HARTUNG SENTENCING: Donald Hartung is back in the courtroom waiting to hear his sentence determined by the jury. A death penalty sentence must be unanimous. The jury deliberated for just over an hour. @weartv

Last edited:
Well no surprise with the penalty verdict. I'm surprised that the jury found the state did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the motive was financial and that these crimes were committed in a cruel fashion. I guess a couple people might've had doubts about the financial motive even if the majority believed it was proven. But the cruel part, I'm more surprised at that I guess. This was a very cold and calculating murder of 3 people. Plus the torture of the mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter
Back