FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. The anger and need for revenge on TJ was pretty obvious once LT was told that they had spoken with the person who helped moved YS's car and had found the items in the dumpster. You could almost see the wheels start spinning the moment the detective told him that.

I have to believe there is absolutely nothing true about the crime after that. Other than the things that tie to the items found in the dumpsters. Is LT suggesting that TJ also has size 7 feet? :notgood:

MOO

• Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff [video=twitter;922476147157463040]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/922476147157463040[/video]

#luistoledo says that's why Jackson ended up driving the Saturn later even though he had driven the Honda earlier.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

• Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff [video=twitter;922476019688329217]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/922476019688329217[/video]

#luistoledo says Jackson asked him for the keys to the Saturn so he could move it around the block into a cul de sac.

Sure, women always leave their purses in their cars overnight.

I do believe that YS was furious with him though. He likely had to wake her up in the middle of the night, while she was sleeping with the children (probably for protection :cry:) to make that phone call to KD so that KD would not pursue the matter further and get his boss involved further.

So the part about them fighting, I believe. The part about him killing her during that altercation, I believe. The part about the children witnessing this fight, I believe. The rest...I don't believe a word of it.

MOO

Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff [video=twitter;922477782499807234]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/922477782499807234[/video]

#luistoledo says his phone must have been taken from his Saturn by Jackson. Toledo's cell phone has never been found

Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff [video=twitter;922479136182030343]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/922479136182030343[/video]

#luistoledo sitting in a dark suit is looking at the video of him in the orange jail jumpsuit talking to investigators.

The jury already knows LT's brother testified that LT was at his house at 5 or 5:30 the morning of the 23rd.

Pretty sure her car was in the garage. Still, I know I wouldn't leave my purse in my car.

LT also said that YS always kept her cell phone in her purse. Her purse was found wide open on the passenger seat of the Honda. Her phone, if it was the white Samsung, was found between the seat and the door, kind of dropped down under the side of the seat. We know that LT was using her phone to text KD before YS made the phone call to him just before 1am.

So did LT actually throw anything off that bridge? I remember looking at it way back and thinking how convenient it was that he would have travelled over bridges where he could throw off evidence and possibly bodies.

So whose phone was she texting from with Dredden? Those texts he was suspicious of as having come from her. Or was she in the garage in her car texting/talking with him?

LT also said that YS always kept her cell phone in her purse. Her purse was found wide open on the passenger seat of the Honda. Her phone, if it was the white Samsung, was found between the seat and the door, kind of dropped down under the side of the seat. We know that LT was using her phone to text KD before YS made the phone call to him just before 1am.

So did LT actually throw anything off that bridge? I remember looking at it way back and thinking how convenient it was that he would have travelled over bridges where he could throw off evidence and possibly bodies.

He could have but I would think he'd have to pull over to do it. I've been over those bridges a thousand times or more.

Btw, both the St John's River and Lake Monroe are full of alligators in the early mornings. You can see them swimming near the surface and the look like moving logs. I've seen them myself, so JMO.

I was surprised Toledo mentioned Highbanks Road in DeBary. I couldn't quite hear what he said and Frank didn't tweet about it but I caught him mentioning the road and he described how to get to it (turn left onto it). Highbanks goes from Enterprise Road, crosses Hwy 17-92 and ends at the river. It's a long road. I couldn't really hear what Toledo was saying but I think he was referring to TJ maybe taking the bodies that way or to the place in Apopka when he was discussing the algae smell. I'll have to listen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum