For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is interesting...where that duct tape is..it is not in the picture when it is loaded in the crate. BUT, it appears and I'm no expert, but it appears to my naked eye to be a key box that was under it.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

It looks like part of a A/C condenser or some kind of cooler to me. JMO

It looks like part of a A/C condenser or some kind of cooler to me. JMO

yeah, I think it's something under the hood and because of the angle, it just looks goofy. I don't see the duct tape, but who knows, anything is possible LOL

yeah, I think it's something under the hood and because of the angle, it just looks goofy. I don't see the duct tape, but who knows, anything is possible LOL

I see duct tape...unquestionably. The tape is folded in the center (well sort of)...so where did that duct tape go..because it certainly is not there when the vehicle is loaded in the crate. Ranch, you could be right and it may not be a keybox. However, unless someone comes up with better video analysis, you can't convince me that it is not duct tape there. Does this help you Missy?
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-up close.PNG
    Capture-up close.PNG
    539.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Capture-151-2.jpg
    Capture-151-2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture-151-2.jpg
    Capture-151-2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 108
I see duct tape...unquestionably. The tape is folded in the center (well sort of)...so where did that duct tape go..because it certainly is not there when the vehicle is loaded in the crate. Ranch, you could be right and it may not be a keybox. However, unless someone comes up with better video analysis, you can't convince me that it is not duct tape there. Does this help you Missy?
attachment.php

attachment.php
This definitely looks different than the other photos and does resemble a piece of duct tape, IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I see what you are seeing.... but I'm not sure it's duct tape LOL sometimes it's the power of suggestion.... are you trying to get me to involuntarily confess?

:gaah:
:laughcry:

I see what you are seeing.... but I'm not sure it's duct tape LOL sometimes it's the power of suggestion.... are you trying to get me to involuntarily confess?

:gaah:
:laughcry:

ha...ha...ha...ha...ha....I have to pee...LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm not LE...ha..ha..ha

By the way~~I see you love minions too, so I thought I would change my avatar. :blushing:

I figured I would put these over here so it didn't overtake Brendan's decision thread...

Sandy Greenman ‏@SandyGreenman 21m21 minutes ago
she's coming Manitowoc#truth#freedom

Sandy Greenman ‏@SandyGreenman 30m30 minutes ago
tick tock

I hope she isn't messing with us LOL

sandy greenman facebook.PNG

I checked the family fb page and Sandy just posted this.

and now also on her twitter...

Sandy Greenman ‏@SandyGreenman 2m2 minutes ago
on my way to manitowoc

sorry, got busy doing other things... Carla (relative) and Sandy are both saying tomorrow now. There is still reporters there as far as I can tell, just in case... and they say they will be back tomorrow LOL

Raquel is the reporter that is in Manitowoc for NBC26

Raquel Lamal ‏@RLamalWGBA 43m43 minutes ago Manitowoc, WI
Manitowoc Clerk of Courts says @ZellnerLaw will not file today, doesn't know about tomorrow. Zellner's office still typing up paperwork.

Raquel Lamal ‏@RLamalWGBA 11m11 minutes ago Manitowoc, WI
Sources say paperwork @ZellnerLaw is expected to file is motion to access DNA evidence in Avery case. Must be filed by Monday.

Raquel Lamal ‏@RLamalWGBA 11m11 minutes ago Manitowoc, WI
@Thecolours @ZellnerLaw the clerk of courts in Manitowoc spoke with the Zellner office and told us what was going on.

I think the motion to access DNA will be done in Manitowoc, but from what I have read, the brief that is due on Monday needs to be filed electronically, and isn't in Manitowoc. Unless they ask for an extension if the Motion to access DNA is granted.

Good Morning !! Just marking my spot while I take notes :)

by the looks of twitter and some locals posting on the family FB page, there is a bunch of media at the courthouse, local news stations, Dateline is back again today, but I have not read anything that confirms that KZ will be there or filing today.

ha...ha...ha...ha...ha....I have to pee...LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm not LE...ha..ha..ha

By the way~~I see you love minions too, so I thought I would change my avatar. :blushing:

Gosh, maybe we should ALL change our avatars!

We could be " Missy's Minions " :laughing:

What ya'll think?! :dance:

J/K " Missy's Minions " lol, sounds like a BAND from the Disney Channel or something, hehehe!
Back to business,

Zellnami watch continues at the Manitowoc County Courthouse. Reporters are there (eating donuts) waiting to see if she shows today.

If it were me, I would file today. I wouldn't want to wait until the last minute.

Zellnami watch continues at the Manitowoc County Courthouse. Reporters are there (eating donuts) waiting to see if she shows today.

Word is she's suspended the brief to file a motion for dna testing? Isn't this why she filed an extension in May.. so she could have the time for forensic testing?

“Because the results of the requested testing and any subsequent litigation could result in Mr. Avery’s conviction being overturned, it is appropriate to hold this appeal in abeyance pending the results of that testing and any subsequent litigation in the circuit court, should testing be granted.”

Wow, this would be amazing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member