For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://uproxx.com/tv/making-a-murderer-halbach-rav4-blood-stains-added-ticktockmanitowoc/2/

'Fans Have Found New Evidence That "Making a Murderer" Blood May Have Been Planted.'

I found this to be a very interesting and thought-provoking article. I am sure that KZ will be on top of this (if she already isn't already) and I am hoping to see this new evidence covered in any upcoming briefs.
Hi Jaddie!!!

Thanks for the article!!

I see it in both pictures at least one spot they are pointing out. So, I don't think it is a smoking gun.
attachment.php

Attachments

• exhibit-308-RAV4-spare-tire.jpg
    exhibit-308-RAV4-spare-tire.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture-1234567.jpg
    Capture-1234567.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 77
I have been reading the threads on reddit that have discussed the back of the RAV4 and A23 and the palm print. JMO but these photo's were taken with different cameras, different lighting, flash vs. no flash, different angles, different locations, and then to add to that, they are scanned copies from the courthouse. They are the official photo's, but they have been through how much before we have even seen them? I am not even sure from testimony and reports that it is the spot where the A23 blood was, it said door handle in the report, and it's never really explained much more than that. So JMO, but there are too many variables right now. I do hope that Zellner has had her people look at all the other photo's she has available, and maybe they can see them more clearly.

On another note, I just saw a tweet that said that Steve Avery was the 5th most googled search term in 2016. I wonder how many of us are responsible for that? :biggrin:

On another note, I just saw a tweet that said that Steve Avery was the 5th most googled search term in 2016. I wonder how many of us are responsible for that? :biggrin:
Oh that would be you and Limaes responsible for that...lol:blushing:

I forgot to mention that I do think the duct tape is a smoking gun...lol
Did anyone forward that to Kathleen Zellner or should I do that?? You

remind me about the duct tape BCA? LOL

Remember the picture with what appears to be duct tape taped to the front of the RAV4 that I posted a few months ago??
I'd look it up and post the picture again but I'm sitting in the ER with a family member.

What's up with the duct tape? Did I miss something new?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It would be in this thread, starts at post #873.

so I went back and looked, I remember now! geesh, so much in this case to remember LOL I'm still not sure if it's duct tape, although I see where you can 'see it', again though, these photo's are just so bad, and nothing seems the same in a lot of them, including the dang color of the RAV4 ;-)

I hope all is okay with the family member you were with last night. :hug:

so I went back and looked, I remember now! geesh, so much in this case to remember LOL I'm still not sure if it's duct tape, although I see where you can 'see it', again though, these photo's are just so bad, and nothing seems the same in a lot of them, including the dang color of the RAV4 ;-)

I hope all is okay with the family member you were with last night. :hug:
Hi Missy!! :seeya:

Well, thank you...it's been the week from the place down under and I'm not talking about Australia...LOL

The little one is now home today and feeling better. 2 separate trips to the ER this week and just finished my final for school. Oh wait~~I think I spent all week there, except for a few hours to go to work and take a shower at home. I was watching the thread from there, but a little harder on a cell phone...LOL

I feel I can now take a breather...at last...

Let's take a look at some of the people involved in this case.

Ryan Hillegas: One of these guys who shaves his head because he's going bald. Hacked into his ex-girlfriend's phone messages and deleted what may have been important evidence like "I'm upset you're dating someone else", "If I can't have you no one else can" and "I'm going to kill you at 2:48 pm then plant you and your car on Steven Avery's property, that's A-V-E-R-Y, then I'll put the key to your car in his trailer and take a dirty shirt of Avery's and rub it all over the door handles, love you." This guys current girlfriend should disappear on purpose before the choice to do that isn't hers.

The Cops: Took the knowledge they acquired from a Mark Furham seminar and planted anything bloody they could find on Avery's property. Without any warrant these guys jumped over a 1987 rusted out GMC Pacer, slamming into the air conditioner of the RV Kato Kalin was living in, and scattered evidence 3 feet from Steven's outhouse. They turned Avery's 15 minutes of fame into 150 years of framed. Steven should have just changed his name to "Usual Suspect" after his release from prison and sat back reading his leather bound copies of Green Acres scripts and waited for the cops to arrive, it was inevitable. Ironic the first time this guy will see electricity is when he sits in a chair attached to some. Cops kept telling him to come clean, hard to do when dirty cops enter a dirty trailer and plant dirty evidence. The cops gave Avery the middle finger with their green thumbs by walking through that fire pit so much it made the whole thing look like a Tony Robbins seminar.

Scott Tadych and Bobby Dassey: These two hillbillies are prime suspects. They corroborated each others alibis, even telling police they broke the vase, not Peter Brady. This was a deception by admission tactic so the investigators wouldn't look any further and discover Mr. Tadych's moonshine still and banjo collection. He and Mr. Dassey both had autographed posters of Ned Beatty on the walls of their double wides and each had one tooth.....guilty. Because of the cop's tunnel vision Scott Tadych is now scott free and he, along with Dassey, are saying they want to try and salvage something out of this tragedy. Yeah, like taking over the entire Avery Salvage business.

Brendan Dassey: How incredibly ironic that the state mammal of Wisconsin is the badger as this poor guy was badgered into telling more fairy tales then Hans Christian Anderson. This unfortunate soul was born into an unchlorinated gene pool that make the Khardasians look like the Kennedy's. Brendan's family tree is so convoluted with inbreeding they should have called this documentary "Roots." I can't figure who Brendan's father is, it might even be Steven for all I know. There are so many half brothers and half wits and step fathers and step moms and kissing cousins if you tapped that family tree you wouldn't get sap, you'd get blood, all of it Type O. Any semblance of morality, formal education and common sense on that property was always going to take a backseat, probably the backseat of one of those scrap cars, to out of season vermin hunting and nightly bonfires of the clanities. Like they say, what happens in a scrapped 1978 Chevy Vega stays in a scrapped 1978 Chevy Vega.

Let's take a look at some of the people involved in this case.

Ryan Hillegas: One of these guys who shaves his head because he's going bald. Hacked into his ex-girlfriend's phone messages and deleted what may have been important evidence like "I'm upset you're dating someone else", "If I can't have you no one else can" and "I'm going to kill you at 2:48 pm then plant you and your car on Steven Avery's property, that's A-V-E-R-Y, then I'll put the key to your car in his trailer and take a dirty shirt of Avery's and rub it all over the door handles, love you." This guys current girlfriend should disappear on purpose before the choice to do that isn't hers.

The Cops: Took the knowledge they acquired from a Mark Furham seminar and planted anything bloody they could find on Avery's property. Without any warrant these guys jumped over a 1987 rusted out GMC Pacer, slamming into the air conditioner of the RV Kato Kalin was living in, and scattered evidence 3 feet from Steven's outhouse. They turned Avery's 15 minutes of fame into 150 years of framed. Steven should have just changed his name to "Usual Suspect" after his release from prison and sat back reading his leather bound copies of Green Acres scripts and waited for the cops to arrive, it was inevitable. Ironic the first time this guy will see electricity is when he sits in a chair attached to some. Cops kept telling him to come clean, hard to do when dirty cops enter a dirty trailer and plant dirty evidence. The cops gave Avery the middle finger with their green thumbs by walking through that fire pit so much it made the whole thing look like a Tony Robbins seminar.

Scott Tadych and Bobby Dassey: These two hillbillies are prime suspects. They corroborated each others alibis, even telling police they broke the vase, not Peter Brady. This was a deception by admission tactic so the investigators wouldn't look any further and discover Mr. Tadych's moonshine still and banjo collection. He and Mr. Dassey both had autographed posters of Ned Beatty on the walls of their double wides and each had one tooth.....guilty. Because of the cop's tunnel vision Scott Tadych is now scott free and he, along with Dassey, are saying they want to try and salvage something out of this tragedy. Yeah, like taking over the entire Avery Salvage business.

Brendan Dassey: How incredibly ironic that the state mammal of Wisconsin is the badger as this poor guy was badgered into telling more fairy tales then Hans Christian Anderson. This unfortunate soul was born into an unchlorinated gene pool that make the Khardasians look like the Kennedy's. Brendan's family tree is so convoluted with inbreeding they should have called this documentary "Roots." I can't figure who Brendan's father is, it might even be Steven for all I know. There are so many half brothers and half wits and step fathers and step moms and kissing cousins if you tapped that family tree you wouldn't get sap, you'd get blood, all of it Type O. Any semblance of morality, formal education and common sense on that property was always going to take a backseat, probably the backseat of one of those scrap cars, to out of season vermin hunting and nightly bonfires of the clanities. Like they say, what happens in a scrapped 1978 Chevy Vega stays in a scrapped 1978 Chevy Vega.
Thanks, Orsen😉
Great post!!!

Someone on reddit found this newspaper clipping from 1999. https://i.redd.it/stisqcgwn66y.png

It talks about the creation of the Crime Victim Rights Board. Guess who was on this 5 member board? Ken Kratz AND Penny Beernsten. There are quotes from both in the article, keep in mind that at the time of the article, SA was still WRONGFULLY in prison for the assault on PB.

I think this is the same board that KK didn't really want to resign from.... even after being caught sexually harassing crime victims and others. Freaking creep!

I'm not sure what to think about this, but it's possible that KK also had a preconceived idea about SA because of his connection to PB and serving on a board for approximately 4 years with her believing that SA was her perp.

Someone on reddit found this newspaper clipping from 1999. https://i.redd.it/stisqcgwn66y.png

It talks about the creation of the Crime Victim Rights Board. Guess who was on this 5 member board? Ken Kratz AND Penny Beernsten. There are quotes from both in the article, keep in mind that at the time of the article, SA was still WRONGFULLY in prison for the assault on PB.

I think this is the same board that KK didn't really want to resign from.... even after being caught sexually harassing crime victims and others. Freaking creep!

I'm not sure what to think about this, but it's possible that KK also had a preconceived idea about SA because of his connection to PB and serving on a board for approximately 4 years with her believing that SA was her perp.
.Beerntsen works as a volunteer in sex-assult programs and talks with sex offenders through prison programs and victim impact panels.

Brown County hired a victim witness coordinator to handle the added workload that resulted from the law....

Green Bay Correctional Center is in Brown County and is where Gregory Allen was locked up. Being the closest facility to where she lived, I wonder if she worked with him through the program? I wonder if that is what made him come forward when the Brown County officer originally contacted Manitowoc to tell them they had the wrong guy?

Thanks for posting~~

Such a creep IMO

Popping in to say I'm here.
I tried watching MaM, but I kinda...quit mid episode 2 or 3 or something.
I was rolling my eyes too much , I thought I was going to give myself sprained optical nerves.
100% honesty here, I need to read everything I can get my hands on about this before I make an informed opinion...but from the little I have read (outside MaM, since I didn't watch it all the way through) I can't get past certain details that scream "FRAMED".
So, be patient with me. I'm going to dive in!

Popping in to say I'm here.
I tried watching MaM, but I kinda...quit mid episode 2 or 3 or something.
I was rolling my eyes too much , I thought I was going to give myself sprained optical nerves.
100% honesty here, I need to read everything I can get my hands on about this before I make an informed opinion...but from the little I have read (outside MaM, since I didn't watch it all the way through) I can't get past certain details that scream "FRAMED".
So, be patient with me. I'm going to dive in!

:welcome: and good luck!

I just posted some links for another poster in another thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?324765-MaM-a-Year-Later-Reconstruct-the-Crime/page34 Post #509 if that helps :)

www.stevenaverycase.org has all of the documents from the trial, appeals, civil case, etc, LE reports, etc.

Keep us posted with your thoughts as you are going along! Love that we have some new posters recently :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scotto