For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.htrnews.com/story/news/2...ryption-nick-reimer-robert-hermann/101710534/

'Manitowc Scanners Go Quiet with Encription'

It seems that LE in that area have some new toys to go along with that new vehicle (see accompaning article) they purchased not too long ago. So much for transparency, I guess. /s :hiding: Makes one wonder just what exactly they seem to be preparing for, IMO, cuz they seem to be accumulating a lot of new technology all of a sudden for such a small town community. All of these new changes just make them appear even more shady. JMO, of course.

https://seehafernews.com/2017/04/20/manitowoc-sherriffs-department-purchase-new-tactical-vehicle/

'Manitowoc Sheriff's Department Purchases New Tactical Vehicle.'

http://www.htrnews.com/story/news/2...ryption-nick-reimer-robert-hermann/101710534/

'Manitowc Scanners Go Quiet with Encription'

It seems that LE in that area have some new toys to go along with that new vehicle (see accompaning article) they purchased not too long ago. So much for transparency, I guess. /s :hiding: Makes one wonder just what exactly they seem to be preparing for, IMO, cuz they seem to be accumulating a lot of new technology all of a sudden for such a small town community. All of these new changes just make them appear even more shady. JMO, of course.

https://seehafernews.com/2017/04/20/manitowoc-sherriffs-department-purchase-new-tactical-vehicle/

'Manitowoc Sheriff's Department Purchases New Tactical Vehicle.'

Good Question Jaddie!

They seem to be spending money like crazy. They did road work last year on I-43 and I swear they must have 50 miles of road work going on now and their roads were not bad. There are other counties along that I-43 corridor (Ozaukee County) that needed road work more than Manitowoc. I call that portion in Ozaukee County the wagon trail because its so bumpy.

Perhaps spend it all before they get sued??

I wouldn't want to be a taxpayer there right now. As you said, these are small towns with small budgets and people who are limited in the amount of money they have.

Good Question Jaddie!

They seem to be spending money like crazy. They did road work last year on I-43 and I swear they must have 50 miles of road work going on now and their roads were not bad. There are other counties along that I-43 corridor (Ozaukee County) that needed road work more than Manitowoc. I call that portion in Ozaukee County the wagon trail because its so bumpy.

Perhaps spend it all before they get sued??

I wouldn't want to be a taxpayer there right now. As you said, these are small towns with small budgets and people who are limited in the amount of money they have.

Yep, that is EXACTLY what I thought of too, hehe. :giggle:

http://fox11online.com/news/local/l...m-halbach-murder-sent-to-illinois-for-testing

'Bullet Fragment Evidence from Halbach Murder Sent to Illinois for Testing'

This is an article that explains that the state sent the bullet fragment to Illinois Monday for re-examination and it was returned then on Tuesday, but it doesnt state exactly what that testing consisted of. I am really curious to know what the purpose of them havin that retested for a couple of reasons. First, I believe, IIRC, that KZ had had that piece of evidence listed in her filing of what she wanted to test in her motion last year and the court denied her being able to test that particular piece of evidence. So how is it fair (I am clueless as to the actual legalities in this instance) that the court says "NO, you cannot test that item but we will end up doing our own testing on it once again just to make sure." By them doing this, doesn't that open the door for KZ to be able to have her own expert scientists test it to possiblly refute whatever the state finds? And second, why I am confused is because I thought that SC contaminated all the material on that fragment (hence why DS and JB were not able to do tests of their own in the original trial). On a side note, the family seem to be really excited on the official FB group, so maybe we will be getting some answers soon. Anyway, just wanted to post this to show that curious things may be starting to happen. ;)

http://fox11online.com/news/local/l...m-halbach-murder-sent-to-illinois-for-testing

'Bullet Fragment Evidence from Halbach Murder Sent to Illinois for Testing'

This is an article that explains that the state sent the bullet fragment to Illinois Monday for re-examination and it was returned then on Tuesday, but it doesnt state exactly what that testing consisted of. I am really curious to know what the purpose of them havin that retested for a couple of reasons. First, I believe, IIRC, that KZ had had that piece of evidence listed in her filing of what she wanted to test in her motion last year and the court denied her being able to test that particular piece of evidence. So how is it fair (I am clueless as to the actual legalities in this instance) that the court says "NO, you cannot test that item but we will end up doing our own testing on it once again just to make sure." By them doing this, doesn't that open the door for KZ to be able to have her own expert scientists test it to possiblly refute whatever the state finds? And second, why I am confused is because I thought that SC contaminated all the material on that fragment (hence why DS and JB were not able to do tests of their own in the original trial). On a side note, the family seem to be really excited on the official FB group, so maybe we will be getting some answers soon. Anyway, just wanted to post this to show that curious things may be starting to happen. ;)

I posted this in the zellner tweet thread too Jaiddie!

Here is the order:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Order-for-Scientific-Re-Examination.pdf

The new twitter pic she posted is held at the company that the bullet fragment went too. I will try to put together a more cohesive post about the happenings in the last few days and I will post it in the "motion" thread. ;-)

I posted this in the zellner tweet thread too Jaiddie!

Here is the order:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Order-for-Scientific-Re-Examination.pdf

The new twitter pic she posted is held at the company that the bullet fragment went too. I will try to put together a more cohesive post about the happenings in the last few days and I will post it in the "motion" thread. ;-)

Thank you,missy,for clarifying this to me. :) I was coming to put an update on my post because I now realize that KZ is the one getting the testing done, and not the state. I'm happy to see that they decided to let her run her tests, because it looked bogus when she was denied in her motion last year, IMO.

Thank you,missy,for clarifying this to me. :) I was coming to put an update on my post because I now realize that KZ is the one getting the testing done, and not the state. I'm happy to see that they decided to let her run her tests, because it looked bogus when she was denied in her motion last year, IMO.

The article that we read earlier was just wrong Jaiddie LOL I'm not so sure she was really "denied" last year, as much as it was that the State "allowed" certain items, which was probably easier and quicker and gave KZ a start. Who knows what prompted this latest stipulated testing order though, is it KZ trying to cover all her bases? Is it that she needs more? It does seem telling that lately she seems to be taunting online with her pictures LOL first a Tsunami... then this SEM machine pic... apparently she changed it this afternoon to a "Welcome to Twin Peaks" picture, but then changed it back to the SEM machine LOL But who knows... I hope she files something soon ... which I keep saying, but now I really want her to file something soon LOL

Very Very interesting. What would compel a judge to deny the evidence to be retested, but only later to agree. She must have presented something to the court that was convincing enough to have the judge agree to have it retested.

Very Very interesting. What would compel a judge to deny the evidence to be retested, but only later to agree. She must have presented something to the court that was convincing enough to have the judge agree to have it retested.

To make it more interesting it was a stipulation, so both sides agreed to the testing.

Not sure what it means~~but~~This is what was recorded on the Wisconsin Circuit Court YESTERDAY (A Sunday) seems odd on a Sunday that anyone would be working in the court system.

"06/04/2017 Mandatory Efiling Case Conversion"

06-04-2017Mandatory Efiling Case Conversion

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtReco...set=3&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

I've also read that KK has been very very quiet lately and I saw a picture of KZ and one member of her team in a hallway of what appears to be a hotel/motel very recently.

Wonder if that means, things are about to pop.

Not sure what it means~~but~~This is what was recorded on the Wisconsin Circuit Court YESTERDAY (A Sunday) seems odd on a Sunday that anyone would be working in the court system.

"06/04/2017 Mandatory Efiling Case Conversion"

06-04-2017Mandatory Efiling Case Conversion

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtReco...set=3&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

I've also read that KK has been very very quiet lately and I saw a picture of KZ and one member of her team in a hallway of what appears to be a hotel/motel very recently.

Wonder if that means, things are about to pop.
Sorry, newbie here ( or more like a lurker). But I think this is just the e-file conversion happening in anticipation of July 1 mandate. though agree that a Sunday filing is weird.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

:wagon:

Welcome out of lurking Mickang88 :)

I think it is something to do with the changes too, but it is odd that it popped up on a Sunday. Only thing I could think of is that it was like a "reminder", if it's mandatory by July 1st, that makes even more sense to me then.

Jaddie, your favorite author....

[h=1]10 key takeaways from Steven Avery's motion for a new trial[/h]
This is a new "updated" article.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...ays-steven-averys-motion-new-trial/380234001/
Sums things up pretty well, IMO.
Especially the part about the killer, Teresa's EX, " knowing her PRETTY WELL ( which if I may add we all KNEW to be the case from the get go...well, most of us anyway ) due to the fact the killer KNEW her voicemail password and DELETED voicemails"
And so on...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sums things up pretty well, IMO.
Especially the part about the killer, Teresa's EX, " knowing her PRETTY WELL ( which if I may add we all KNEW to be the case from the get go...well, most of us anyway ) due to the fact the killer KNEW her voicemail password and DELETED voicemails"
And so on...

you also have to look at just how helpful he was being in giving them information, even information that really wasnt necessary to the investigation such as her doctors contact info, etc. Usually people who are overly helpful in cases like this should be looked at closely as they could be steering the investigation away from them by sending the cops on wild goose chases.

you also have to look at just how helpful he was being in giving them information, even information that really wasnt necessary to the investigation such as her doctors contact info, etc. Usually people who are overly helpful in cases like this should be looked at closely as they could be steering the investigation away from them by sending the cops on wild goose chases.
You're absolutely right about that😉

Sorry, newbie here ( or more like a lurker). But I think this is just the e-file conversion happening in anticipation of July 1 mandate. though agree that a Sunday filing is weird.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Welcome to WS😉

has the alleged video from item #6 been posted here ever!? first time im hearing about the potential that the found valet key being filmed at her house!

http://www.wbay.com/video?vid=414934124

around the 2:41 mark. I'm not convinced by this one, but I guess she has another one that is referenced too, that I can't find anywhere, it is not online.

grrrr, I typed this earlier and pulled a "dexter" and forgot to hit enter LOL

http://www.wbay.com/video?vid=414934124

around the 2:41 mark. I'm not convinced by this one, but I guess she has another one that is referenced too, that I can't find anywhere, it is not online.

grrrr, I typed this earlier and pulled a "dexter" and forgot to hit enter LOL
Lol
Sorry not sorry..it's awful when that happens..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member