For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we have overwhelming evidence that the key, the blood, and the bullet were planted. I think it is time to shut down that other thread.

Everything said in the other thread is now 100% irrelevant and only perpetuating the lies of the "PR firm"

Totally agree.

IMO, if one thing in this case has been proven to be planted which i believe KZ has actually proven, that then invalidates all the rest of whatever the state produced as well. The whole thing needs to be thrown out and Avery & Dassey released from prison, and others investigated as to their potential involvement in the death of Ms. Halbach..

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 1h1 hour ago
More
An alibi only works if your phone records don't show you calling the people you claim to be with...oops..not smart enuf.
#MakingAMurderer

In regards to KZ's latest tweet... I was going to try to do this yesterday, and unfortunately spent the day at the hospital with my Dad instead.

There are people posting elsewhere and on twitter and facebook that RH had an "alibi" for the night of the 3rd and there was no way that he could be at ASY getting SA's blood from a sink. His alibi is being at TH's house, with SB (the roommate), Kelly P. ( a friend of TH's), and Lisa (don't know last name, another friend, but RH says in testimony that she arrived quite a bit later that night). I was having a hard time believing the blood theory myself; however, when I started looking into it... I was surprised...

Not once does Wiegert or Lemieux make reference to RH the night of the 3rd in their reports. Wiegert does comment that "some friends were able to print off her cell records and he was given that report" (or something like that lol IIRC in his testimony, he stated that he never watched them do it, that it was given to him.

Then go to his phone records, page 58 https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...on+for+Post-Conviction+Scientific+Testing.pdf

Between 5:15-5:30 he calls Cingular customer service, IMO this is when he was trying to get into her records online. In between these calls, he gets a call, it's from Kelly, a friend of TH's. Also, he makes a call to her at 7:18.

Sooooo if he is with Kelly, why are they calling each other?

Also in RH's testimony, he makes it sound like Kelly helped him with the phone records, I always assumed she was there, but maybe it was during that quick call.

Been off WS for some time, but since I watched MaM, I was thought it was RH.
What was most compelling was the scratches on him, and getting the search party together. (being the leader in her search).
Keep doing your great work Missy1974. :loveyou:

Been off WS for some time, but since I watched MaM, I was thought it was RH.
What was most compelling was the scratches on him, and getting the search party together. (being the leader in her search).
Keep doing your great work Missy1974. :loveyou:

Thanks ElleElle :) Nice to see you back!

I have been preoccupied with family the last few months, I have been trying to read everything, soooooo much information lol meh... what's another 1000 pages to read LOL

The scratches sealed the deal for me! RH was on my radar after watching MaM. Just couldn't understand MH supporting him. How could anyone see his hands and not think defensive wounds? Much more likely than SA's nuckle cut.
JMO MOO etc

IMO, if one thing in this case has been proven to be planted which i believe KZ has actually proven, that then invalidates all the rest of whatever the state produced as well. The whole thing needs to be thrown out and Avery & Dassey released from prison, and others investigated as to their potential involvement in the death of Ms. Halbach..
I second this😉😊
" all the rest of whatever the state has produced "
😉😀

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 1h1 hour ago
More
An alibi only works if your phone records don't show you calling the people you claim to be with...oops..not smart enuf.
#MakingAMurderer

In regards to KZ's latest tweet... I was going to try to do this yesterday, and unfortunately spent the day at the hospital with my Dad instead.

There are people posting elsewhere and on twitter and facebook that RH had an "alibi" for the night of the 3rd and there was no way that he could be at ASY getting SA's blood from a sink. His alibi is being at TH's house, with SB (the roommate), Kelly P. ( a friend of TH's), and Lisa (don't know last name, another friend, but RH says in testimony that she arrived quite a bit later that night). I was having a hard time believing the blood theory myself; however, when I started looking into it... I was surprised...

Not once does Wiegert or Lemieux make reference to RH the night of the 3rd in their reports. Wiegert does comment that "some friends were able to print off her cell records and he was given that report" (or something like that lol IIRC in his testimony, he stated that he never watched them do it, that it was given to him.

Then go to his phone records, page 58 https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...on+for+Post-Conviction+Scientific+Testing.pdf

Between 5:15-5:30 he calls Cingular customer service, IMO this is when he was trying to get into her records online. In between these calls, he gets a call, it's from Kelly, a friend of TH's. Also, he makes a call to her at 7:18.

Also in RH's testimony, he makes it sound like Kelly helped him with the phone records, I always assumed she was there, but maybe it was during that quick call.
I rest my case.
Honestly, at this point...all we are going to be doing IMO is finding more and more evidence in support of SA😊❤
IMO

Thanks ElleElle :) Nice to see you back!

I have been preoccupied with family the last few months, I have been trying to read everything, soooooo much information lol meh... what's another 1000 pages to read LOL
Welcome back ElleElle! ( I saw your name & thought " Hey! I remember her!❤ " )
And thanks again, Missy, BCA, everyone!
You guys are the greatest!❤🤘😉⚘

The scratches sealed the deal for me! RH was on my radar after watching MaM. Just couldn't understand MH supporting him. How could anyone see his hands and not think defensive wounds? Much more likely than SA's nuckle cut.
JMO MOO etc
Yes! This!
Still trying to figure out MH's " behavior?
Respectfully of course😊

Welcome back ElleElle! ( I saw your name & thought " Hey! I remember her!❤ " )
And thanks again, Missy, BCA, everyone!
You guys are the greatest!❤🤘😉⚘

I thought so too Missy.

Typed out NS's bench notes, since his handwriting is hard to read. I put question marks by the words I couldn't make out.

Item A '99 Toyota Rav 4, blue 4 door, no license plates Vin JT3HPt0v5x7113044
Red brown stains discovered in rear storage area and next to ignition switch by RLG. (??) by RLG

Driver's side inside door panel.
One circular stain ~1.5mm on top right aspect of map holder (pocket)

Driver's side bucket seat
Contact/transfer stains on front right seat cushion. One stain is heavy, possibly passive flow
One < 1mm stain on plastic molding, left of seat cushion

Dashboard.

One 1 mm red stain on dashboard above instrument panel
Contact/Transfer stains to the right of ignition switch.
(Then there is another line which is illegible or cut off.)

Center Console. (No Lid)

Red staining on edge of center console. Dried flaked blood recovered on rear between console and driver's seat. No blood on items in center console. Possibly cover removed/discarded?

Passenger Seat.

Transfer/contact stain on left front seat cushion.

Right rear (Passenger side) entrance.

Passive bloodstain on upper (???) of wheel well. 5mm x 5 mm on right rear seat.

Left rear (Driver's side) Entrance.

COW MANURE transfer stain up under left edge of rear seat. below seat lever.
Transfer stain 5 x 13 mm under seat

COW MANURE

How would COW MANURE get there? SA didn't have cows. Did he?

The states theory of placing TH in the back of the RAV4 if she was killed in the garage and burned in the fire pit is a hard pill to swallow. I find it hard to believe anyone would use the vehicle to move a body that short of distance from the front of the garage to the back where the fire pit was.

Obviously she was killed somewhere else (likely her home or GZ property (he seems like one who would shot a trespasser)). Placed in the back of the RAV4 where her blood was deposited and driven to where her body was burned. Most likely in a field that was also occupied by cows.

The RAV4 was then driven to the Avery property and TH bones were planted in the burn barrel and fire pit at some point in time.

JMO

COW MANURE

How would COW MANURE get there? SA didn't have cows. Did he?

The states theory of placing TH in the back of the RAV4 if she was killed in the garage and burned in the fire pit is a hard pill to swallow. I find it hard to believe anyone would use the vehicle to move a body that short of distance from the front of the garage to the back where the fire pit was.

Obviously she was killed somewhere else (likely her home or GZ property (he seems like one who would shot a trespasser)). Placed in the back of the RAV4 where her blood was deposited and driven to where her body was burned. Most likely in a field that was also occupied by cows.

The RAV4 was then driven to the Avery property and TH bones were planted in the burn barrel and fire pit at some point in time.

JMO

ohhhhhhhhh made me go look! LOL I fell asleep last night, but looking at the bench notes again... it's not Cow Manure... it says LOW VELOCITY. Stahlke's handwriting is as bad as his "expert" testimony ;-)

Kathleen Zellner&#8207; @ZellnerLaw 1h1 hour ago
More
#MakingAMurderer

All of these people are going to be called to testify at a new trial. All of these "witnesses" plus and including SB, RH, MH, JR, AC, TF, MW, BC, TP, PoG, and on and on and on. That is why there is no chance in hell the state wants a re-trial. They are going to try to make a deal of some sort. They do not want the truth being told. And a new trial is going to bring us closer than ever to the truth.

Cow manure?

Not linked to report placing Teresa taking photos of cows after leaving ASY.

I have seen the many KZ documentaries and have been hugely impressed with her work,but recently came across a link that shows her in actual action. This is a civil suit where she successfully won her client a nine million dollar reinstatement verdict. On this case, there had been shown that LE had falsified and fabricated evidence in order to get a conviction and KZ's client subsequently spent almost 20 years in prison because of this false evidence. The video I am including shows KZ and the defendants (the officers who fabricated the initial evidence) lawyers stating their positions to the 3 judge panel. I can admit that it is extremely shocking to hear ACTUAL arguments from the defense that it is perfectly legal for LE to falsify and fabricate evidence against someone as long as LE believes that person is guilty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2yYfUwPKsI&feature=youtu.be

I enjoyed watching the judges reactions to the defendants unbelievable arguments here as well as loving that KZ can be seen in the background forcibly stopping herself from laughing out loud at both of her opponents arguments at many various times in that proceeding. Below is an article that tells more of the story from that case,as well. (I also enjoyed reading the various comments on that article too ;) )

http://www.columbian.com/news/2017/may/18/judge-reinstates-9-million-award-to-clyde-ray-spencer/

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...g-evidence-seeking-new-trial-avery/397782001/

New article from JF, it highlights the 'Brady violations'... the missing CD, the edited flyover video, the failure to record how much gas was in RAV4, and the JR affidavit about LE telling him the RAV4 was on his property.

I'm not sure about the gas and JR thing, but the missing Zipperer CD and the unedited flyover video is pretty important to this case IMO. The voicemail might tell a different story, and we all know that the flyover video was terrible and coincidentally stops right before we would see the RAV4 if it was there!?!

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...g-evidence-seeking-new-trial-avery/397782001/

New article from JF, it highlights the 'Brady violations'... the missing CD, the edited flyover video, the failure to record how much gas was in RAV4, and the JR affidavit about LE telling him the RAV4 was on his property.

I'm not sure about the gas and JR thing, but the missing Zipperer CD and the unedited flyover video is pretty important to this case IMO. The voicemail might tell a different story, and we all know that the flyover video was terrible and coincidentally stops right before we would see the RAV4 if it was there!?!
" coincidentally "&#128580;&#128512;
There it is again..
Hmmm&#129300;

[h=3]Avery Attorney Says Prosecutor &#8216;Concealed&#8217; Crucial Voicemail[/h]http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/avery-attorney-says-prosecutor-concealed-crucial-voicemail/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member