DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AckernechtLastSeen062.jpg

I really do not know any more than what I have written under the chart. :eek:
=========================================================

I am surprised by the chart reading.

Just so I am clear, since I don't read charts very well,
Kellisue's coworker abducted and killed her?

Was she killed in the car?
Will she be found?
Did the car have forensic evidence in it?
Will the killer be caught?

I hope Kellisue will be found and her killer brought to justice.

Her father has said that she is a strong young woman, physically strong. It is part of her description on her web page. Her planets also show physical strength. That is what I was referring to. She may have seen the perpetrator before but she did not know him.

On the day he surprised her, the Moon was in late Scorpio (see chart). Her progressed Moon was also in late Scorpio and that is where her birth Uranus is. As I wrote earlier, her Uranus opposes her birth Sun. That is the cause in chief of problems in her life: Uranus in Scorpio afflicting the Sun: a deadly shock to the system. I cannot overstate how harsh it is. There is about one chance in twenty that one could survive such a jolt. Whatever her condition, he placed her in seclusion to the east of town. The man caught by the surveillance camera cannot be innocent nor do the police consider him innocent. I believe, judging from the chart, that he acted alone by cornering her and preventing movement.

Thank you Tuba. Can I please ask how you get the information about her being to the east of town, and is there any indication she is still there?

Also I just wondered if someone has Uranus opposing their birth sun at some point in their chart, does that mean they are destined to (most likely) die at that point i.e. it is almost like a pre-written destiny?

The ruler of House 4, "ending of life and the grave", is Venus in Earth, Capricorn. Venus is hidden in House 12 and close to the eastern horizon of the chart. EESEE.

Jennifer's Sun was 28° Taurus, in the Weeping Sisters, which means there is or will be something to weep about. Her Uranus was in the Sign of death, Scorpio at 28° Scorpio. The Moon was at her Uranus on January 24 and so was her progressed Moon.

Then one looks at the event planets of ambush and confrontation because she was subject to all of that as she left her condominium. One has to consider both, the natal threat plus what was coming at her that morning.
Even Jupiter afflicted the ambush planets of Mars square Neptune~no help at all, in fact adding to the strategem used to snare her. So. We know it happened. She is not where she is supposed to be and that is not astrology, that is a missing person. But, as I said in yesterday's post, there is a one in twenty chance someone could survive all of what has been laid out.

As to the permanence of her location, she is in Cardinal Earth not a Fixed Sign. That is as far as astrology allows us to follow her and her situation lacks enduring qualities and she may have deteriorated.

curves, it is not that Uranus opposed Jennifer's Sun at some point in time. That happens to most or us over a lifetime. It is that she was born with the opposition I described, so the threat was ever present and the horrible transits of the morning of January 24 at just the time she left the bldg. closed in on her. In fact, those transits were so dire they would have harmed someone with an easy-going horoscope if he or she happened to be in that spot at that moment. Her parents have said that she was not comfortable with all of the work that was going on at the place. My question to Fate: could you raise the decibels of the small voice that warns us?

curves, it is not that Uranus opposed Jennifer's Sun at some point in time. That happens to most or us over a lifetime. It is that she was born with the opposition I described, so the threat was ever present and the horrible transits of the morning of January 24 at just the time she left the bldg. closed in on her. In fact, those transits were so dire they would have harmed someone with an easy-going horoscope if he or she happened to be in that spot at that moment. Her parents have said that she was not comfortable with all of the work that was going on at the place. My question to Fate: could you raise the decibels of the small voice that warns us?
------------------------------------
The question to fate is so clear. Often we ignore the small voice or explain it away....

Another tragic case.

WatchinginKY informed us her father's body was found floating in a gravel pit. The death was ruled a suicide - a drowning, despite the fact there was no water in his lungs. Strangulation, physical abuse, gunshot and knife wounds were ruled out as COD. What was not made public was that Donald was found with his hands strapped inside his belt at the waistline, one hand in front, the other in back. The authorities privately admitted to the family there was no way he could have done that to himself.

I looked at various charts and all pointed to death by murder. I wish I had Donald's actual time of birth for surely it would give clues as to manner and circumstances of death and confirm or refute what I see in the Event charts. However, I will have to work without it....

DonaldRogerColeLastSeen.gif

This is the chart for the Last Seen. 03 Aries rises, same degree as Donald's natal Nodes. The Lunar Eclipse that occurred on 8/25/80, about a month prior to his death, was also in the 03 degree (Pisces). These eclipse and nodal alignments occur frequently in death charts.

What strikes me immediately about this particular chart is that both SUN and MOON are below the horizon, never a good sign. In a Last Seen chart, it is an indication of impending death.

Lord 1 MARS is posited in the 8th House of Death conjunct uncontrollable URANUS. Placement of Lord 1 in House 8 is a classic death marker. The 8th House cusp and both planets within are in Scorpio, the sign of crime and murder, immediately confirming sudden (URANUS) attack (MARS) for the purpose of murder (Scorpio). Scorpio is a Fixed sign so it is likely this murder was premeditated. Notice MARS (as well as CHIRON) is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the Nodes in this chart), always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. MARS (murder) and CHIRON (hurt/wounding/damage) are partile opposed and partile square the Nodal axis forming a formidable Fixed Grand Square.

The Part of Death (not shown) is also posited in Scorpio, at 09 degrees. This is another indication the death was due to murder. MOON will partile oppose Death in approx. 29 minutes, so the death was imminent.

I will try to post commentary on one of the other charts in this case within the next day or two.

Thank you for your patience,
Soulscape

Again, thanks Tuba...I have been thinking about this a lot and wondered if you looked at all of the charts for a group of people who were killed in a mass disaster /event, plane crash (touch wood) or something...would their charts all show a similar type of birth opposition and then the transits?

And if Jennifer had decided to move out of the building due to her inner voice warnings, would her birth chart mean that it would simply be a matter of time before another hideous occurance like this was to happen to her or would she then be ok having avoided those transits?

I realise my questions are kind of going into a 'general learning' genre now so I apologise if they are in the wrong place!

Another tragic case.

WatchinginKY informed us her father's body was found floating in a gravel pit. The death was ruled a suicide - a drowning, despite the fact there was no water in his lungs. Strangulation, physical abuse, gunshot and knife wounds were ruled out as COD. What was not made public was that Donald was found with his hands strapped inside his belt at the waistline, one hand in front, the other in back. The authorities privately admitted to the family there was no way he could have done that to himself.

I looked at various charts and all pointed to death by murder. I wish I had Donald's actual time of birth for surely it would give clues as to manner and circumstances of death and confirm or refute what I see in the Event charts. However, I will have to work without it....

DonaldRogerColeLastSeen.gif

This is the chart for the Last Seen. 03 Aries rises, same degree as Donald's natal Nodes. The Lunar Eclipse that occurred on 8/25/80, about a month prior to his death, was also in the 03 degree (Pisces). These eclipse and nodal alignments occur frequently in death charts.

What strikes me immediately about this particular chart is that both SUN and MOON are below the horizon, never a good sign. In a Last Seen chart, it is an indication of impending death.

Lord 1 MARS is posited in the 8th House of Death conjunct uncontrollable URANUS. Placement of Lord 1 in House 8 is a classic death marker. The 8th House cusp and both planets within are in Scorpio, the sign of crime and murder, immediately confirming sudden (URANUS) attack (MARS) for the purpose of murder (Scorpio). Scorpio is a Fixed sign so it is likely this murder was premeditated. Notice MARS (as well as CHIRON) is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the Nodes in this chart), always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. MARS (murder) and CHIRON (hurt/wounding/damage) are partile opposed and partile square the Nodal axis forming a formidable Fixed Grand Square.

The Part of Death (not shown) is also posited in Scorpio, at 09 degrees. This is another indication the death was due to murder. MOON will partile oppose Death in approx. 29 minutes, so the death was imminent.

I will try to post commentary on one of the other charts in this case within the next day or two.

Thank you for your patience,
Soulscape

Soulscape....thank you so much for confirming what my family has thought for almost 30 years. Someone has gotten away with murder for a long time. I will also patiently wait for your commentary on the other charts. :)

Yours and the other astros gift for reading the stars and planets is totally amazing. I am in awe of your talents.

Edited: Soulscape....I found out his birth time from his birth certificate. Time of birth was 7:00 pm, Sept. 14, 1942.

Thanks again,
WatchinginKY

curves, I will respond to your questions about Fate when I return today.

As I mentioned when I posted the chart, I do not know any more than what I wrote. The husband is definitely not cleared by the indications in the chart. He is Jupiter in Capricorn in the House of Death and Homicide. You have read his statements, self-pitying and bitter, about his relationships including this one. He is in square with the planets in Libra, including his wife, Mercury retrograde and squares mean contention and dispute , disharmony, conflict, struggle and acute disturbance. You have read how he is sure his partners are unfaithful to him. Maybe his suspicions that night caused him to act out, particularly if he interpreted some behavior as infidelity.

That night, Venus and Mars were in mutual reception, so an exchange and a change of places was available, an option. This option was open to the male who was described in the chart I cast but I do not see an avenue of escape for Kellisue.

curves, I will respond to your questions about Fate when I return today.

As I mentioned when I posted the chart, I do not know any more than what I wrote. The husband is definitely not cleared by the indications in the chart. He is Jupiter in Capricorn in the House of Death and Homicide. You have read his statements, self-pitying and bitter, about his relationships including this one. He is in square with the planets in Libra, including his wife, Mercury retrograde and squares mean contention and dispute , disharmony, conflict, struggle and acute disturbance. You have read how he is sure his partners are unfaithful to him. Maybe his suspicions that night caused him to act out, particularly if he interpreted some behavior as infidelity.

That night, Venus and Mars were in mutual reception, so an exchange and a change of places was available, an option. This option was open to the male who was described in the chart I cast but I do not see an avenue of escape for Kellisue.
=============================================
Tuba:
Thank you for adding details to your chart reading for Kellisue Ackernecht.
It is much appreciated.

curves, to answer your philosophical questions about fated happenings, if a load of passengers goes down in a plane crash, one might have Mars on his Sun with Neptune inconjunct, another might have Saturn square his Uranus, someone else might have Pluto opposite Mercury ruling his 9th House with Neptune conjunct. Add to that the event chart transits for the take-off of the plane and those transits cannot be trouble free or the plane wouldn't crash and those transits will impact the individuals' natal charts in some way. All of this is to say that there are many ways a dire happening is reflected in personal charts.

Now if you are born with Sun at 28° Taurus, The Weeping Sisters star cluster and Uranus in Scorpio at 28°, and you heed the small voice & move out of Mosaic Condos, one day you may suffer through a wrenching divorce and ugly community property settlement. That would also fit those planets. Or you could quit your job in finance suddenly & with little or no notice and go off to study information technology. That too would conform to the Sun opposite Uranus, Taurus to Scorpio, especially if you sob into your beer over the co-workers you regret leaving~because there is that sorrowful star cluster. There is no mistaking that it is a dangerous planetary arrangement to have, though, especially in Fixed Signs.

curves, to answer your philosophical questions about fated happenings, if a load of passengers goes down in a plane crash, one might have Mars on his Sun with Neptune inconjunct, another might have Saturn square his Uranus, someone else might have Pluto opposite Mercury ruling his 9th House with Neptune conjunct. Add to that the event chart transits for the take-off of the plane and those transits cannot be trouble free or the plane wouldn't crash and those transits will impact the individuals' natal charts in some way. All of this is to say that there are many ways a dire happening is reflected in personal charts.

Now if you are born with Sun at 28° Taurus, The Weeping Sisters star cluster and Uranus in Scorpio at 28°, and you heed the small voice & move out of Mosaic Condos, one day you may suffer through a wrenching divorce and ugly community property settlement. That would also fit those planets. Or you could quit your job in finance suddenly & with little or no notice and go off to study information technology. That too would conform to the Sun opposite Uranus, Taurus to Scorpio, especially if you sob into your beer over the co-workers you regret leaving~because there is that sorrowful star cluster. There is no mistaking that it is a dangerous planetary arrangement to have, though, especially in Fixed Signs.

Okay...so basically no hard and fast rules? That must make it very hard to read charts!! This is so interesting and I look forward to learning more. I so wish Jennifer had moved out of her condo. Thanks again :blowkiss:

According to Tammy's friend Happy Chic:

<snipped for clarity and relevance>

The subsequent investigation determined Tammy's death was a suicide, but because of the circumstances noted in the last paragraph of above quote, the family suspects Tammy was murdered.

What can the Stars tell us?

While most Western astrologers won't 'go there,' a correctly timed natal chart will give clues as to the manner and circumstances of death. Because planetary energies can manifest in a variety of ways depending on the life circumstances of the chart owner, it is important to remind you that a natal chart can never be read blindly. Each person is unique. Please do not compare this chart and analysis with your own chart or that of loved ones and freak out because you think you see similarities!!

TammyLynnLaurellaNatal.gif

Tammy Lynn's natal chart gives multiple testimonies of depression, anxiety and susceptibility to addiction. Her natal SUN at 29 Virgo is partile conjunct URANUS which can sometimes be like walking around with your finger plugged into an electrical socket --- one shock after the other. It doesn't help that she has a powerful Virgo stellium involving JUPITER, PLUTO, MOON, SUN and URANUS which connects all these energies and throws them against CHIRON at 01 Aries. Because of the projection noted in oppositions, this could seem like someone else (opposition) is always hurting her (Chiron) but in reality, it is herself.

MERCURY is her chart ruler and dispositor of her Virgo SUN, making this planet enormously important. MERCURY is the mind and in this chart it is close opposite depressing, frustrated SATURN Retrograde in Aries. MERCURY is conjunct the Part of Suicide 27 Libra, so suicidal thoughts would be expected. This becomes even more important because MERCURY/SUICIDE opposes SATURN Rx (frustration, depression), the ruler of Tammy Lynn's 8th House of Death.

The natal 8th House cusp is given to Capricorn which among other things denotes emotional depression. Lord 8 SATURN Rx in Aries forms a Yod involving PLUTO and NEPTUNE. Ebertin describes this planetary picture: SATURN = PLUTO/NEPTUNE as 'dark forebodings, pessimism, self-torment; grievous emotional suffering, gradual decline of one's powers and faculties.'

All of this so far strongly points to emotional depression, pessimism, self-torment, overwhelming emotional suffering and the like (and with NEPTUNE involved, likely connected to alcohol/drugs) being the causal factors of Tammy Lynn's death.

In addition:

1. the Arabic Part of Depression at 24 Aries is close conjunct Lord 8 SATURN Rx, partile opposed natal VENUS 24 Libra (Lord of 12th House of Self-Undoing) and close opposed natal MERCURY 25 Libra (chart ruler and dispositor of SUN).

2. the natal Prenatal Lunar Eclipse (23 Libra), Part of Death (24 Libra), Asteroid TORO of brutality (24 Libra) and Part of Suicide (27 Libra) are all conjunct Tammy Lynn's natal VENUS, ruler of her 12th House of Self-Undoing and natal MERCURY (the mind-set) which as mentioned earlier is both Tammy's chart ruler and dispositor of her Virgo SUN --- with all of these opposite frustrated, depressed SATURN Rx Lord of 8th House of Death.

There is nothing in this natal chart that suggests Tammy Lynn will ultimately be murdered.

To confirm, we look at the Death Chart:

TammyLynnLaurellaDeath.gif

Because this is a Death Chart, we must pay special attention to SATURN, the classic significator of death. SATURN is posited at 20 Leo in the 12th House of Self-Undoing, close opposed NEPTUNE of suicide in critical degree, 21 Fixed. SATURN sextiles the SUN and sesquiquadrates the MOON, showing opportunity for death (SUN sextile SATURN) and an aggravated emotional state of mind (MOON in angry Aries sesquiquadrate SATURN of Death).

Lord 8 MARS at 18 Aries is strong in his own sign in the House of Death. Aries is the energy of the Self. When placed on the 8th House, this suggests death by one's own hand. Again, we see the opportunity (there was a gun in the house) with MARS, agent of Death, partile sextile SUN (life, the life principle), and applying trine to SATURN (death) opposite NEPTUNE (suicide). It was easy (trine) to accomplish. URANUS is also in 18 degrees, partile square SUN, showing the death's sudden, shocking nature. Notice URANUS is posited in Pisces, a sign associated with (among other things) suicide.

The manner of death is clearly illustrated: MARS (gun), self-administered (Aries), applied to face/head (Aries).

Additionally:

1. The Arabic Part of Self-Undoing at 08 Pisces is partile opposed Event chart EQ (a secondary Ascendant) in the 12th House of Self-Undoing.

2. The Part of Suicide 11 Capricorn is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the Nodes) and close opposed to chart ruler MERCURY at 10 Cancer.

3. The 4th House cusp End of Life at 11 Sagittarius is in Fateful Degree with Lord 4 End of Life JUPITER opposite SUN (the life principle), trine SATURN (death) and partile square the ASCENDANT 14 Virgo (the body). This again suggests it was 'easy' (trine) to embrace death/ act against the body (life).

4. With Leo on the 12th House cusp, we see yet another connection between Life (SUN) and self-undoing (12th House).

5. Death chart Lord 1 MERCURY placed in natal 1st House (see bi-wheel) is another indication of self-initiated action.

Bi-WheelTammyLynnLaurellaNatalandDe.gif

The preponderance of the astrological evidence is death by suicide.

Thanks,
Soulscape
Soulscape, thank you so very much. I haven't checked this thread for a few days but here's a sign that I got, presumably from Tammy, to check it out. On Tuesday night, I was at ShopRite in the frozen food aisle. I heard "Are you John-John's Mom? Are you John-John's Mom?" I looked through to the next aisle and a woman was bent over looking through the shelves asking me if I was John-John's Mom as her granddaughter who was about 4 was swearing that I was John-John's Mom. My first thought was that it was someone from the trailer park where I lived with Tammy and her son John-John being my neighbor. Tammy, at one point, said that she felt bad that I didn't have children and she would share her son with me. She always thanked me for being so good to him. I didn't have a chance to give it much thought until this a.m. on the way to work. I wondered if Tammy was trying to tell me something and then I remembered this thread.

I will read this more clearly later and share this with the family. Thanks again for your time and support.:blowkiss:

Brenda

Michelle Lee, 24 year old female working for NYPD as a forensic investigator, was found dead by her roommate approx. 8:00 am on April 27, 2009 in Queens, New York. She was tied to her bed, had been stabbed repeatedly, burned on her stomach with an iron, and strangled with the cord of a cell phone charger. A knife was stuck in her neck.

MichelleLeeFoundMurdered.gif

HADES (death) rises, exact semisextile Lord 1 MERCURY (Michelle). BLACK MOON LILITH (death) opposes ASCENDANT and sesquiquadrates the SUN (life principle).

Lord 1 MERCURY (Michelle), as well as SUN (life) and MOON (the action) are all in a house of endings, the 12th. ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens, conjuncts MERCURY Lord 1 (Michelle). This Star is associated with 'losing one's head' literally or figuratively. Both MERCURY and SUN are in Taurus, sign of the neck, with SUN conjunct Fixed Star HAMAL, the Death Wound.

20 Leo is the degree on the 4th House End of the Matter, same degree as the 2/9/09 Lunar Eclipse. Part of Death at 16 Capricorn (not shown) is disposited by SATURN Rx in the 4th House of Endings on the dark side of the 5th House of romance. Libra, sign of partnerships, is intercepted in the 5th House suggesting a possible hidden romantic connection. VENUS, Lord of the intercepted 5th, is beseiged (trapped) between URANUS and MARS with both MARS & VENUS intercepted in 11th House of circumstances beyond one's control. This was a sudden (URANUS) violent (MARS) murder (MARS partile square PLUTO), possibly by a person with whom she had a previous romantic relationship. The VERTEX is just inside the 6th House of Everyday Routine/ the 'day job' close opposite SUN. Lord 6 is MARS the murderer. Did she work with him?

Thanks,
Soulscape

FORMER BOYFRIEND CHARGED w/ her murder!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_..._busted_in_nypd_csi_slay.html#ixzz0GEXlqIMF&A

snipped:
An ex-boyfriend who conned thousands of dollars from his NYPD girlfriend was arrested Thursday in her grisly murder, sources told the Daily News.

Gary McGurk, a handsome Irish soccer player at CUNY John Jay College, is accused of stabbing his former girlfriend Michele Lee in the throat and searing her chest with a hot iron after she was dead.

FORMER BOYFRIEND CHARGED w/ her murder!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_..._busted_in_nypd_csi_slay.html#ixzz0GEXlqIMF&A

snipped:
An ex-boyfriend who conned thousands of dollars from his NYPD girlfriend was arrested Thursday in her grisly murder, sources told the Daily News.

Gary McGurk, a handsome Irish soccer player at CUNY John Jay College, is accused of stabbing his former girlfriend Michele Lee in the throat and searing her chest with a hot iron after she was dead.

LOL, Fifth :blowkiss:, I see you and I were thinking the same thing! I just saw the article and thought of Soulscape's chart immediately!

I told Tammy Lynn Laurella's family of the forensic astrology chart which was done here. Her sister still doesn't believe that she killed herself but her mother went into alot of detail of how she did self-torment herself. When someone dies so tragically and in such a horrific manner, and it gets more tragic when the 14 year old son finds that person, there is no good answer as to how that person died. Whether Tammy was murdered or committed suicide, she left behind alot of people who loved her more than she could have ever known and who miss her . . . especially her mother. I now lean more towards suicide after reading the chart and information given. Of course, we will all know everything when we return Home some day.

Thanks again Soulscape and all for all that you do here at WS. You are all very amazing people in my eyes!

I told Tammy Lynn Laurella's family of the forensic astrology chart which was done here. Her sister still doesn't believe that she killed herself but her mother went into alot of detail of how she did self-torment herself. When someone dies so tragically and in such a horrific manner, and it gets more tragic when the 14 year old son finds that person, there is no good answer as to how that person died. Whether Tammy was murdered or committed suicide, she left behind alot of people who loved her more than she could have ever known and who miss her . . . especially her mother. I now lean more towards suicide after reading the chart and information given. Of course, we will all know everything when we return Home some day.

Thanks again Soulscape and all for all that you do here at WS. You are all very amazing people in my eyes![/QUOTE]

BBM....I can't agree more!!

I also told my mom about the forensic astrology chart. She was glad someone confirmed what we have believed all of these years. I was only 12 when my dad died and she never told me a whole lot about what she thought happened, but she has now.

My dad and a couple of others were stealing silver from their place of work. My dad also started stealing stuff for his home and got caught. My mom believes my dad was murdered to keep him quiet about the silver thefts. She told me there was another unsolved murder of a man that worked with my dad some months before my dad was killed.

Also, a couple of months before he was killed, my mom had to go over to his house for something and she said when he answered the door, he looked like he had been beaten up pretty badly. He said he had a bike wreck.

She also believes his wife at the time may have also directly or indirectly had a hand in his murder. Right after he went missing, she was telling anyone who would listen that the authorities were dragging all of the ponds for his body. At the time, no one knew he was deceased. The FBI told my mom that they weren't dragging any bodies of water as they had no indication he was deceased, he was only missing.

My mom believes my dad met whoever killed him at the gravel pit that day. Whatever he had in mind to work out that day, didn't work.

I hope some of this information will be of use to you Soulscape. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18