Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WATCHINGINKY, Soulscape acknowledges the time reference you have provided. Still, the astro-examination supports murder.

Thank you Fifth. I had thought Soulscape was going to post more details if she had his birth time. I'm sorry.

Thank you Fifth. I had thought Soulscape was going to post more details if she had his birth time. I'm sorry.

Nothing to apologize for dear WATCHINGINKY. Just so you know, the chart clearly implies murder which ever way you slice it.
I am sorry about your Dad. Evidently you loved him very much.

Nothing to apologize for dear WATCHINGINKY. Just so you know, the chart clearly implies murder which ever way you slice it.
I am sorry about your Dad. Evidently you loved him very much.

Yes, very much so. As I've gotten older, I've found it very hard to find any information about his case. I was absolutely thrilled to read Soulscapes' post regarding him. :)

DOGblinking.gif

New THREAD dedicated to HAYLEE ELIZ. JADE DONATHAN
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85102"]Forensic Astrology - Haylee Eliz. Jade Donathan - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]​

I will be moving all posts over there

Regarding James Hataway's MO--he doesn't drive, so he is probably somewhat limited in his "hunting" for women. That might also explain why he might use someone else to drive or dump a car, if he stole one. It seems very possible the he killed his male friend, staged a car crash, and dumped the body. My guess is there are a number of bodies in his past, male and female. There was a serial killer who worked in my city who spontaneously abducted a woman at 11 o'clock at night, when his more typical routine was to accost women in their homes during the day.

DOB 10 Sep 2008

This baby girl is a Sun sign Virgo, with Saturn conjunct. Uranus in Pisces opposes this conjunction over what can be thought as the health (Virgo/Pisces) axis. Moon in Capricorn - uncomfortable in Saturn's sign. Reports say that she was born prematurely, and the chart backs it up. Saturn prominent can give low birth weight, and a general "failure to thrive." Saturn touches nearly everything in this chart! It is semisextile (I think of it as a backwards sort of inconjunct) to Daisja's Merc-Ven-Mars stellium in Libra. Neptune in Aqua loosely trines the stellium as well, connecting all. These speak of medical issues, but w/o a timed natal, but we can't know how extreme.

What is bothering me here is that these findings could also suggest another neglect case. Again, hard to tell without a time of birth. Wish I knew the Asc and Moon's location! I like to use secondary progressions- and for watching a baby's development, the faster moving prog Asc, MC and Moon give the most information. Nine months is hardly any time at all..

At first glance there is a peculiar disconnect between the abduction transits and Daisja's natal. What I CAN see is this:

Prog Sun moved in to more tightly oppose natal Uranus. Transitting Sun in Gemini forms a mutable T-square with the two, telling us of some crisis. Transitting Saturn still aspecting Libra stellium. And... transitting Mars is semisquare natal Uranus. I almost missed this one, very subtle, isn't it? Separating, too. I want to think more on what these might mean, but right off the bat I am NOT getting the impression of an abduction. I'd need to see more Pluto and Neptune for this. But then again, who knows if Daisja's Moon or Ascendent are involved with these planets?

It seems like something is off here. Does anyone have mother's DOB? It might help.

ETA: I've thought about it and with Mars' involvment I get the impression of a sudden injury possibly an accident.

Further ETA: Checked my resources, Sun - Uranus and Mars could indicate sudden health disruption as well. I thought that might apply to this case. I can't help but worry that natal Sun Uranus could mean a tense baby girl, I can't remember the name for it - but an easy startler who fusses. I just don't like that Mars influence.

Mother states child Last Seen 11:30 pm 6/9/09; police notified at 11:40 pm same date.

Problem: Neither 11:30 pm nor 11:40 pm charts 'connect' convincingly with Daisja's natal (sunrise) chart. An event such as kidnapping would have to be seen and I do not see it.

Here is what I see in the 11:40 pm chart:

DaisjaWeaverKidnapping.gif

Look at 5th House of the Child. SUN (life force/ the Life principle) within, applying conjunct HADES (death/filth/garbage).

With Gemini on the 5th House cusp, the Child is ruled by MERCURY, here at 26 Taurus partile conjunct ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens, and 1+ degrees separating from ADMETOS, another death marker. The Child (MERCURY) is found in the radix 4th House, the Family Home. Note MERCURY rules 8th House of Death as well as 5th House of the Child. This testimony points to the possibility that the Child (MERCURY) died in the home.

The MOON at 16 Capricorn is in the same degree as Daisja's natal NODES. Event MOON is conjunct BLACK MOON LILITH at 20 Capricorn, partile conjunct Daisja's natal (Sunrise) MOON. Event MOON separates from a trine to SATURN, classic significator of death, and SATURN itself is conjunct the 8th House of Death cusp and disposited by MERCURY the Child conjunct ALGOL & ADMETOS. Event SATURN at 15 Capricorn is within 3 degrees trine of Daisja's natal SUN 18 Virgo. This suggests death has already occurred.

PLUTO at 02 Capricorn is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) and co-rules the 10th House cusp --- a parent. With 10/4 parental axis being Scorpio/Taurus and rulers MARS/VENUS conjunct, it appears both parents are involved.

Running Daisja's diurnals for 6/09/09 suggests the 'something' that happened to her occurred during the 5:30 pm - 7:40 pm time frame. No 'hits' of import occurred later than this time on the date in question.

The Amber Alert chart confirms death.

DaisjaWeaverAmberAlert.gif

SATURN in the 1st House destroys the question. This is immediate testimony of death. As noted above, Event SATURN is within 3 degrees of Daisja's natal SUN.

The 5th House of the Child contains PLUTO (death marker), VERTEX (fated event), BLACK MOON LILITH and MOON, the last two implicating the Mother. Not shown, asteroid ARACHNE (the twisted web) partile conjuncts BLACK MOON LILITH conjunct MOON. This gives a sense that the mother may have been feeling trapped (ARACHNE) by the responsibilities (Capricorn) of motherhood (MOON), perhaps because of a sickly baby (CERES conj. SATURN).

Notice the 10/4 parental axis in this chart is once again TAURUS/SCORPIO (reversed in Kidnap chart), giving same parental rulers --- VENUS & MARS, again in this chart conjunct, suggesting co-involvement. VENUS & MARS are close opposite Event PART OF DEATH 05 Scorpio.

MERCURY, which ruled the Child in the Kidnap Chart, is here posited conjunct the MIDHEAVEN --- conjunct ALGOL 26 Taurus and ALCYONE the Weeping Sisters 00 Gemini.

CERES (nurturing, mothers) is quindecile (165 degrees) CHIRON (damage, wounding), NEPTUNE and URANUS, possibly connecting damage/harm, sudden (URANUS) death (NEPTUNE) with the 'caretaker(s)'.

The NEPTUNE/SOUTH NODE midpoint 14:26 Taurus (not shown) partile trines the VERTEX (fate) and close trines Lord 5 SATURN the 5th House child. NEPTUNE/SOUTH NODE is a death marker and trines make it 'easy.'

Sadly, the charts do not offer hope for this child.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I found the birthdata of Daisja's father, thanks FifthEssence. 12 Aug 88

This is like a sledgehammer - his natal Mars is at 10 Aries, opposing Daisja's Libra stellium. Progressed Mars retrograding back w/in one degree of its natal position. What's more is that Mars is quincunx natal Pluto in Scorpio. Progressed Sun is at 10 Virgo, forming a progressed yod. This is terrible, because Daisja's Libra stellium (Mer - Ven - Mars) is at a release point. Here is the potential for violence. There are other aspects in Daisja's father's chart that could point to agression. Sorry I have to cut this short, it's family movie night. I want to look further at connections between his chart and Daisja's, I think there are more:(

Sadly, the chart reflects my initial response when I saw both the mother pretend to cry as well as a picture of the child. There was something very wrong with the child's development; she looked very underweight.

I'm amazed at what your charts show.

In my post above, I noted the 5:30 pm - 7:40 pm time frame on June 9, 2009 as the speculated time 'something' happened to little Daisja.

Below is the Tri-Wheel showing Daisja Weaver natal chart as Inner, Alandus Weaver (her father) natal chart as Middle, and a chart cast for earlier in the evening on date of 'abduction' as Outer.

The testimonies are startling:

Tri-WheelDaisjaNatal-Father-Event.gif

1. Dad’s VERTEX (fate) partile square Daisja’s SUN. This suggests a fated encounter involving the father and daughter.

2. Event MIDHEAVEN partile conjunct Dad’s SUN-MOON conjunction and inconjunct Event BLACK MOON LILITH. This may tie Father & possibly mother into event (would need to see Mother's chart to verify).

3. Event SATURN partile conj. Dad’s SOUTH NODE. Event SATURN squares Event SUN and inconjuncts Event 4th House Cusp the Family Home, another testimony for possible death of Child in the home (recall SATURN = Lord 5 the Child in the Amber Alert chart).

4. Event SUN partile sextile Dad’s SUN. This shows 'opportunity' for father's involvement, and ties in with #3 above of Event SATURN squaring Event SUN.

5. Event MARS opposite Dad’s PLUTO. This suggests violence.

6. Event PLUTO opposite Dad’s VENUS-CHIRON exact conjunction. This suggests using force (PLUTO) to hurt (CHIRON) female(s) (VENUS).

7. Event MOON partile trine Dad’s ADMETOS with Event ASC partile opposite. This gives a sense of shutting off (ADMETOS) one's feelings (MOON); cold-heartedness.

Please keep in mind the 5:40 pm chart is speculative, as the parents have reported an 'abduction' which occurred approximately 11:30 - 11:40 pm. However, as I noted in my post above, the 11:30 - 11:40 pm 'Abduction' charts do not make convincing connections with Daisja's natal chart and the diurnals to Daisja's chart suggest 'something' happened between 5:30 - 7:40 pm that evening.

If we can obtain the mother's birth data, we may be able to tighten the probable time frame and fine-tune our observations.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Poor little Daisja. No wonder her father never appeared on camera.

If the mom of Daisja and dad of daisja were married, (in some reports they say husband wife and she was wearing a large ring), maybe we can find their marriage license.

Soulscape:
RE: Daisja Weaver
I cannot find mom's dob anywhere.

But, can you tell where Daisja might be and if we will find her?

Soulscape:
RE: Daisja Weaver
I cannot find mom's dob anywhere.

But, can you tell where Daisja might be and if we will find her?

Dreamweaver, unfortunately, I cannot seem to ascertain further information from the charts. I suspect the original location was a dumpster, from which she may have been moved.

Based on chart analysis and as mentioned in earlier post regarding this case, the 'abduction' and police report charts do not convincingly line up. Indications are that 'something' happened to Daisja earlier in the evening, likely within the 5:30 - 7:40 pm time frame. If the parents are lying and are in fact involved, that would have given them approx. 4-6 hours to dispose of the body and fabricate their story.

Despite this, I am not 'accusing' the parents of lying. Website commentators that know the parents have rallied to their defense, stating the father loved his baby, talked about her all the time, carried her around, etc., and that the mother was a 'good mother.' Perhaps a kidnapping happened just as the mother stated. I would hope the police are re-interviewing both parents thoroughly, including having them take lie detector tests with particular emphasis on what was going on earlier in the evening. Assuming the parents are innocent victims, they should have no objection to subjecting themselves to such testing.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Dreamweaver, unfortunately, I cannot seem to ascertain further information from the charts. I suspect the original location was a dumpster, from which she may have been moved.

Based on chart analysis and as mentioned in earlier post regarding this case, the 'abduction' and police report charts do not convincingly line up. Indications are that 'something' happened to Daisja earlier in the evening, likely within the 5:30 - 7:40 pm time frame. If the parents are lying and are in fact involved, that would have given them approx. 4-6 hours to dispose of the body and fabricate their story.

Despite this, I am not 'accusing' the parents of lying. Website commentators that know the parents have rallied to their defense, stating the father loved his baby, talked about her all the time, carried her around, etc., and that the mother was a 'good mother.' Perhaps a kidnapping happened just as the mother stated. I would hope the police are re-interviewing both parents thoroughly, including having them take lie detector tests with particular emphasis on what was going on earlier in the evening. Assuming the parents are innocent victims, they should have no objection to subjecting themselves to such testing.

Thanks,
Soulscape
=======================================================
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/tv/stories/wfaa090614_wz_daisja.7d4d8a12.html

Dad of Daisja Weaver jailed under suspicion of being involved in his daughter's disappearance.
Alandus Weaver also picked up on an outstanding warrant.
Jailed 10:55p.m. Sat. night.

Soulscape:
Sadly, you are right.

=======================================================
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/tv/stories/wfaa090614_wz_daisja.7d4d8a12.html

Dad of Daisja Weaver jailed under suspicion of being involved in his daughter's disappearance.
Alandus Weaver also picked up on an outstanding warrant.
Jailed 10:55p.m. Sat. night.

Soulscape:
Sadly, you are right.

The latest news article may implicate the mother, as well. Poster Kat brought this to our attention in the Daisja Weaver thread in the Missing/Located forum:

Rudy Oliver, Weaver's uncle, said the family of Daisja's mother is acting suspicious.

"I think she had something to do with it, and she let her family know, but they are not telling us," he said. "They are trying to get her out of trouble, and it hasn't even been a week that we've searched for this baby."...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Cops-Missing-Infants-Dad-Is-Suspect-In-Disappearance.html
Thanks,
Soulscape

that is some sad . Once again strike one up for Mom and Dad. Lovely. Touching. Makes me want to relive my baby days..............NOT!!!!!!

NURSE IS LIVID IF THIS BE THE CASE! JUST SO YOU KNOW!

The Mother's stories change like the weather. Which version is true?

The latest story asserts Father killed the baby on Monday 6/8/09, prior to picking Mother up from work. It's difficult to know which chart to cast because we don't know what time that may have been.

Did Father murder baby on Monday, or was it Tuesday?

I see death potential for Daisja on Monday 6/8/09 approx 5:40 pm - 7:35 pm (similar to time frame on Tues 6/9/09). It could have happened either day.

At 5:40 pm on either day, the transit MC is partile conj. father's SUN-MOON conj. 19 Leo.

However, on Monday 6/8 the transiting SUN was partile square Daisja's natal SUN --- a tighter connection.

Charts for either day suggest the father killed the baby (frustration/ snapped/ slammed her head / threw her --- there was BLOOD at crime scene; he did not drown her). The chart connections implicating the father are tight and damning. Mother assisted with clean-up and cover-up. I don't think she participated in the murder.

Her chart may give some insight on why she may have done so:

TamaeraCreaghNatal.gif

Mother has little to no self-esteem.

MOON opposed VENUS (possible difficulty accepting motherhood/ self worth issues/ may not really want to be a mother or does not enjoy being a mother);

MOON opposed MARS (difficulty expressing emotional needs/ violent emotional outbursts/ possible tendency to become involved in unhealthy relationships);

VENUS sesquisquare both NEPTUNE & SATURN (self worth issues/ possible drug issues/ may have been deprived of love as a child/ likely has no idea what constitutes a healthy relationship/ bleak childhood/ doesn't know how to give or receive because parents were poor role models, etc.)

URANUS/SATURN/NEPTUNE conjunct (this is a generational aspect, but nonetheless difficult: could point to father issues, conflicted, misguided, possibly erratic behavior in a challenged chart.

Mother's SUN is not supported --- making it even more difficult to have a strong sense of self.

Assuming dad killed baby on MONDAY, and together they dumped body TUESDAY EVENING, it is extremely difficult, even with the insights the chart has brought us, to wrap our minds around how the mother managed to spend Monday night with her dead baby in the apt. & then go on to work the next day.

The Father has a violent chart; maybe he threatened to mutilate and/or kill her if she didn't go along with him. More of the story is bound to come out as this case moves forward.

Thanks,
Soulscape

ETA 6-16-09: We have come across another DOB for the Mother --- July 28, 1989. Both birth dates came from official documents and we are not certain which is correct. However, because Tamaera listed herself as a 'Leo' on her MS page, the 7/28/89 may be the correct DOB. Obviously, this will change the chart posted above, including moving SUN to Leo and changing the MOON sign / position. We are still trying to confirm which DOB is correct, so if anyone can help us, please PM FifthEssence. If necessary, I will replace the chart and revise my comments should the 7/28/89 DOB prove to be correct.

Soulscape- You never cease to amaze me. I had visions of Susan Smith as soon as I saw the mother. Just knew she was lying. You were right on target. The mother must have read your post cuz she is saying the same things now. HA HA I am hooked on WS and especially the astro threads. Thanks to all the astros for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!