Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisja, rest in peace little angel. :cry:

Astros, ya'll got it right again. This is so amazing, but i wish in this case it wasn't true.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1125154&seqNum=1

(NCMEC page above)

Castillo told Gary police she went to Glen Park Gas at 1401 E. Ridge Road about 9:40 p.m. Tuesday to buy milk, leaving Jada in her car seat with the doors unlocked.

When she returned, Jada wasn't there, Castillo said.

But other customers told police they saw no one around Castillo's 1991 maroon Cadillac Fleetwood while it was parked in the lot.

And police dogs brought into the search found no scent in the immediate area

http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/1627856,gmissing0618-1.article

Angelica Castillo is cousin to the baby's mother. She was babysitting for the mother while she was away visiting friends and set to go on a trip to visit her boy friend. The mother and father of the baby have three children together but are not married. (links to the above info in the gd thread)

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1125154&seqNum=1

(NCMEC page above)

Angelica Castillo is cousin to the baby's mother. She was babysitting for the mother while she was away visiting friends and set to go on a trip to visit her boy friend. The mother and father of the baby have three children together but are not married. (links to the above info in the gd thread)

Already we have two conflicting times of Last Seen --- 9:30 pm and 9:40 pm.

Both charts point to crisis in the House of Caretaking (6th House) due to death of child (Leo on House 8). There is a cover up (Lord 1 SATURN intercepted in 8th House and partile trine ASC degree), confirmed by 9:40 pm chart VERTEX being at 22 Leo, the degree of being one's own worst enemy...

Can we track down DOB of Castillo and her BF?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Already we have two conflicting times of Last Seen --- 9:30 pm and 9:40 pm.

Both charts point to crisis in the House of Caretaking (6th House) due to death of child (Leo on House 8). There is a cover up (Lord 1 SATURN intercepted in 8th House and partile trine ASC degree), confirmed by 9:40 pm chart VERTEX being at 22 Leo, the degree of being one's own worst enemy...

Can we track down DOB of Castillo and her BF?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape- I am working on finding a date of birth. So far all I can tell is that she lists herself as a capricorn on MS Page. I haven't been able to find any info on teh BF yet. Only that he's 23. Still looking for a name.

ok, I found this. It looks like this may be her. That would make the Capricorn incorrect. This lists a DOB of 9/6/1990. Take a look at the link and let me know what you guys think.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...5000&agency=45&id=0908053&searchType=offender

Lurkeyloo, thank you for looking into this. We really need to double check because of the MS notation of Capricorn as Sun Sign --- assuming the MS uncovered is really Castillo's --- and the fact that just about everyone knows their Sun Sign.

FifthEssence, can you help?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Lurkeyloo, thank you for looking into this. We really need to double check because of the MS notation of Capricorn as Sun Sign --- assuming the MS uncovered is really Castillo's --- and the fact that just about everyone knows their Sun Sign.

FifthEssence, can you help?

Thanks,
Soulscape

The MS page for Angelica Castillo says Capricorn and there are Happy Birthday comments from 1/11. So that's consistent. The other Castillo is in custody in Lake county (her name is Eugelica Castillo- same age). I can't see any pictures at work so I will need to wait until I get home to see a booking photo. I'll need to watch some videos and see if they show her. Maybe someone else can help with this????

ETA: If you are leaving your kid with a cousin and you and said cousin both have MS pages, wouldn't you be close enough to be friends on there. This myspace page doesn't have the parents listed as friends. JMO???

ok one more time. The MS page of Jada's mom has a picture that says "Engelica and her man"

ETA link

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=263583903&albumId=745718

This looks like the same Engelica-

http://www.myspace.com/119348892

What a headache. Now it looks like 3 possible DOB's for babysitter Angelica/ Engelica Castillo ---

Lurkeyloo, was she booked? If so, that document should tell the tale.

Thanks to all who are working hard to nail down this DOB.

Soulscape

There was an 18 year old "Eugelica Castillo" booked in Lake county Indiana. She's the one with the dob of 9/6/1990. I don't know if that name is a typo or not.

ETA: Very frustrating.

Soulscape .........awesome on Daisja Weavers chart and what came down!

Jada
I am not far from Gary, Portage. Seems to me it might be Porter County? I am not sure how to go about looking, though. I will try.

I am not far from Gary, Portage. Seems to me it might be Porter County? I am not sure how to go about looking, though. I will try.

I googled "in what county is Gary Indiana". LOL. It cam back Lake county. Please let me know if that is not correct! TIA

Jada

Gary is in Lake, Portage is in Porter. I'm sorry for the confusion - I didn't catch the location of the cousin's arrest. If in Portage, then it would be Porter Cty.

According to a news article, Angelica Castillo, 18, of 3925 Missouri St., Hobart, IN, is being held in police custody facing charges of neglect in connection with the disappearance of her cousin's daughter, 2 year old Jada Justice. Castillo stated she briefly left the child in her car while running into a store to buy milk & cigarettes, and upon her return, the child was gone. Police had their suspicions about Castillo's story right from the beginning.

I noted earlier two Last Seen times have already been given --- 9:30 pm and 9:40 pm on Tuesday 6/16/2009, Gary, IN. The placements in both charts are similar; I will base my observations on the 9:40 pm chart.

JadaJusticeLastSeen.gif

We know the Event is of a serious nature because Capricorn, ruled by serious SATURN, is on the ASCENDANT. PLUTO of complication and crime, is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality, and the Part of Catastrophe 15 Libra is partile square ASCENDANT.

Event SUN points to crisis in the House of Caretaking (6th House) due to death of child (Leo on House 8). Notice SUN is close conjunct HADES of filth & garbage and also a death marker. We know the 1st House person (babysitter) is covering up because her significator Lord 1 SATURN is intercepted in the 8th House and partile trine ASC degree. The cover-up is confirmed by Event VERTEX being at 22 Leo, the degree of being one's own worst enemy...

Gemini on the 5th House cusp of the Child makes MERCURY Jada's significator. The child is dead because MERCURY is posited in the radix 4th House of Endings, partile conjunct the Part of Death. (The radix 4th House is the Turned 12th House of the 5th House Child, suggesting she will not be easily found.)

Death testimony is confirmed by Event MIDHEAVEN/IC axis 10 Scorpio/Taurus in partile square to Jada's natal SUN 10 Leo and Event MOON 10 Aries partile inconjunct Jada's natal JUPITER 10 Scorpio, which itself is partile conjunct Event MIDHEAVEN. Sagittarius is on the turned 8th House (radix 12th House) making JUPITER the signifcator of death of the Child. In this chart, JUPITER at 27 Aquarius is in the same degree as Jada's natal NODES.

The death occurred perhaps 24 - 30 hours earlier (MERCURY the child partile conjunct DEATH inconjunct PLUTO the crime, 1 degree 3 minutes of separation).

If we can obtain babysitter & boyfriend's birth data, we may be able to extract more information.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The death occurred perhaps 24 - 30 hours earlier (MERCURY the child partile conjunct DEATH inconjunct PLUTO the crime, 1 degree 3 minutes of separation).

If we can obtain babysitter & boyfriend's birth data, we may be able to extract more information.

Thanks,
Soulscape

respectfully snipped ~

Am I reading this correctly? Does this chart indicate that death occurred 24-30 hrs. before the time of 9:30/9:40 last seen?

respectfully snipped ~

Am I reading this correctly? Does this chart indicate that death occurred 24-30 hrs. before the time of 9:30/9:40 last seen?

Hello Petresq,

The chart suggests that possibility. So does the (reported) fact that search dogs did not detect Jada's scent in Castillo's car...

Thanks,
Soulscape

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3886343&postcount=74"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - IN-Jada Justice, 2, Missing Since 6/16/09, Gary[/ame]

here is a post I put on GD thread that has a lot of good astro info.. including age of the boyfriend, date the mother allegedly last saw the child, LE digging in backyard, etc...

I remember charting this disappearance at the time it occured but you have much more information than I did, pittsburgh girl. From an examination of the timeline and known information, the best results could come from George's Steakhouse, 3 a.m. In what town or city is this steak house? Thank you.

I have now found one in Springfield itself. Is this it or did they expand to other spots in the surrounding area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8