Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy Ocasio's nightmare began in the early morning hours of Wednesday, May 27, 2009. Planetary hours show it was still a MARS day and at 1:00 am, a MERCURY hour.

TRACYOCASIOBar-setup.jpg

MARS is noted for action, aggression and sex drive (among other things) and at 26 Aries, was in critical degree (26 Cardinal). This is a strong, aggressive MARS that is out to get his way no matter what. Not shown, Hataway's natal MARS/PLUTO (cruelty, violence) midpoint is posited at 26 Scorpio in his birth chart, partile inconjunct this ugly Event MARS.

Additionally, Event MARS makes a partile sextile to the CHIRON-JUPITER-NEPTUNE triple conjunction at 26 Aquarius, showing opportunity (sextile) for disappearance. [Note: By 1:30 am, the time news reports give as the 'Last Seen,' the CHIRON-JUPITER-NEPTUNE conjunction was partile conjunct ASCENDANT, emphasizing critical action (MARS in critical degree) that resulted in disappearance.]

Event Chart TORO (brutality) at 20 Aries is partile conjunct Event VENUS, co-ruler of House 8 of Death (due to interception of Libra) and partile inconjunct Tracy's natal VENUS at 20 Virgo, foreshadowing terrible violence to come.

Tracy was still at the bar at 1:00 am, likely having conversation (MERCURY) with James Hataway. This may have been the time she agreed to give him a ride home, a most unwise decision. MERCURY at 23 Taurus was Retrograde and not far from ALGOL, suggesting hidden motive with most unpleasant consequences.

I am confident 1:00 am was the time the trouble started because that time puts 17 Aquarius on the ASCENDANT --- partile opposed Tracy's natal SUN. Moreover, Hataway's natal SUN conjuncts the MIDHEAVEN of the 1:00 am chart at 00 Sagittarius (clearly tying him to the Event) --- partile opposed ALCYONE the Weeping Sisters on the IC. Several hours later, when Tracy had not returned home, there was weeping, indeed.

ETA:

An examination of Hataway's natal chart shows disturbing placements.

SUN conjunct URANUS with MARS/PLUTO midpoint partile conjunct URANUS: a person prone to hasty physical action; cruelty, violence, brutality. Sudden disasters or calamities of great consequence. (Ebertin)

MARS/SATURN = MOON (exact opposed to Sunrise MOON): Weakness of will, a mood or fit of depression, lack of courage. Illness, separation or death of members of the female sex. (Ebertin)

I also most sadly note that Event chart Part of Death at 01 Taurus is in the same degree as Tracy's natal NODES, another ominous testimony.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tracy Ocasio's nightmare began in the early morning hours of Wednesday, May 27, 2009. Planetary hours show it was still a MARS day and at 1:00 am, a MERCURY hour.

TRACYOCASIOBar-setup.jpg

MARS is noted for action, aggression and sex drive (among other things) and at 26 Aries, was in critical degree (26 Cardinal). This is a strong, aggressive MARS that is out to get his way no matter what. Not shown, Hataway's natal MARS/PLUTO (cruelty, violence) midpoint is posited at 26 Scorpio in his birth chart, partile inconjunct this ugly Event MARS.

Additionally, Event MARS makes a partile sextile to the CHIRON-JUPITER-NEPTUNE triple conjunction at 26 Aquarius, showing opportunity (sextile) for disappearance. [Note: By 1:30 am, the time news reports give as the 'Last Seen,' the CHIRON-JUPITER-NEPTUNE conjunction was partile conjunct ASCENDANT, emphasizing critical action (MARS in critical degree) that resulted in disappearance.]

Event Chart TORO (brutality) at 20 Aries is partile conjunct Event VENUS, co-ruler of House 8 of Death (due to interception of Libra) and partile inconjunct Tracy's natal VENUS at 20 Virgo, foreshadowing terrible violence to come.

Tracy was still at the bar at 1:00 am, likely having conversation (MERCURY) with James Hataway. This may have been the time she agreed to give him a ride home, a most unwise decision. MERCURY at 23 Taurus was Retrograde and not far from ALGOL, suggesting hidden motive with most unpleasant consequences.

I am confident 1:00 am was the time the trouble started because that time puts 17 Aquarius on the ASCENDANT --- partile opposed Tracy's natal SUN. Moreover, Hataway's natal SUN conjuncts the MIDHEAVEN of the 1:00 am chart at 00 Sagittarius (clearly tying him to the Event) --- partile opposed ALCYONE the Weeping Sisters on the IC. Several hours later, when Tracy had not returned home, there was weeping, indeed.

ETA:

SUN conjunct URANUS with MARS/PLUTO midpoint partile conjunct URANUS: a person prone to hasty physical action; cruelty, violence, brutality. Sudden disasters or calamities of great consequence. (Ebertin)

MARS/SATURN = MOON (exact opposed to Sunrise MOON): Weakness of will, a mood or fit of depression, lack of courage. Illness, separation or death of members of the female sex. (Ebertin)

I also most sadly note that Event chart Part of Death at 01 Taurus is in the same degree as Tracy's natal NODES, another ominous testimony.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The part of Death in Taurus (neck) disposited by Venus(neck) in Aries (violence) partile conjunct TORO of brutality in House 2, would imply she was probably strangled or her neck was broken.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HustedMurders066.jpg

Pluto from the underworld rises, the odd man out. He is inconjunct the Sun, ruler House 8. A death aspect, which also falls on Moon-Venus in her relation to chart significator, Saturn.

From heliocentric perspective, Venus is 4:13 Capricorn on the ASC, confirming what this crime was about (see analysis beneath chart) and Mars is conjunct Uranus from heliocentric positions at 25:04 and 23:21 Pisces, respectively. This is the act of a frenzied, rabid fiend. See chart.

The last lunar aspect is a sextile to Jupiter-Neptune, ruler of travel H. 3 and significator Saturn is on the hidden side of H. 9 for return to the Central Growing Valley, the San Joaquin. The planets show a drug purchase too.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HustedMurders066.jpg

Pluto from the underworld rises, the odd man out. He is inconjunct the Sun, ruler House 8. A death aspect, which also falls on Moon-Venus in her relation to chart significator, Saturn.

From heliocentric perspective, Venus is 4:13 Capricorn on the ASC, confirming what this crime was about (see analysis beneath chart) and Mars is conjunct Uranus from heliocentric positions at 25:04 and 23:21 Pisces, respectively. This is the act of a frenzied, rabid fiend. See chart.

The last lunar aspect is a sextile to Jupiter-Neptune, ruler of travel H. 3 and significator Saturn is on the hidden side of H. 9 for return to the Central Growing Valley, the San Joaquin. The planets show a drug purchase too.

Wow. Of all the cases we have all read about, this one seems the most intense. The details must be horrid. So sad, as all of them are. (Why does Manson come to mind?)

Set-UpintheBar.gif

ETA:

Thanks,
Soulscape

POI James Hataway is a POI in 6 other cases two of the women are missing??:eek:

Hataway's natal EROS (sexual compulsions) 9 Sagittarius conjuncts his natal midpoints of VENUS/VERTEX (fated encounters with women) and PLUTO/CERES (kidnapping, rape).

The astrology suggests he gets off on kidnapping/raping women...

The VX (fated encounters) of the 1:00 am Event Chart was at 10 Virgo, partile conj. his PLUTO/CERES and VENUS/VX midpoints, both square his EROS.

His natal MARS/PLUTO midpoint (violence, murder) 26 Scorpio partile conjuncts his natal URANUS --- sudden violence --- triggered by all those placements at 26 degrees in the chart not the least of which was Event MARS 26 Aries in critical degree and partile inconjunct his natal MARS/PLUTO conjunct URANUS.

(See chart above)

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just to clarify... one of those missing is a man.. the other is Ms Ocasio..

POLICE BELIEVE SUSPECT IS TIED TO MAN'S DISAPPEARANCE
As more people hear about the case, it's becoming an eerie game of six degrees of separation and James Hataway is in the middle.
Eyewitness News learned that Hataway was one of two people, who last saw a missing Apopka man. http://www.wftv.com/news/19648776/detail.html

ETA: the other three of the five cases are women who were assaulted by him (allegedly of course)

Tracy Ocasio:
Alleged poi: James Hataway:
http://www.wftv.com/news/19648776/detail.html
Now being discussed as a possible poi in Jennifer Kesse case.
Does this seem possible from chart done for Jennifer?
Do Tracy O and Jennifer K have any signs in common to link them to same killer?

Tracy Ocasio:
Alleged poi: James Hataway:
Now being discussed as a possible poi in Jennifer Kesse case.
Does this seem possible from chart done for Jennifer?
Do Tracy O and Jennifer K have any signs in common to link them to same killer?

James Virgil Hataway DOB: 11/21/1980

I think he is from Orange County Florida, but I have not read that for a fact.
ETA:
Kesse's parents said the Tap room bar is an old hand out of Jennifer's and she worked in Ocoee for 4 yrs.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19658483/detail.html
Drew and Joyce Kesse said their daughter had gone to the Tap Room in Metro West -- the bar 27-year-old Ocasio was last seen at -- and had lived near the establishment at one time. She also worked in Ocoee for four years, where a person of interest in the Ocasio case lives and where Ocasio's car was found

Today on Real Radio Orlando Jennifer kesse's dad was on saying there is a link between his daughter's dissappearance and that of Tracy Ocasio 's they both went to the Tapp room..
How would I look for a link would I do a biwheel of both disappearances but how would I see if they were related?
Thanks for any help in advance
Carrie aka Meenamom :)

Today on Real Radio Orlando Jennifer kesse's dad was on saying there is a link between his daughter's dissappearance and that of Tracy Ocasio 's they both went to the Tapp room..
How would I look for a link would I do a biwheel of both disappearances but how would I see if they were related?
Thanks for any help in advance
Carrie aka Meenamom :)

Meenamom, my understanding is that you want to know whether the two seemingly unrelated disappearances have something in common, namely, the POI Hataway.

If I am correct, then consider casting a tri-wheel showing JK natal as Inner; the POI Hataway natal as Middle and the chart for JK Last Seen as Outer. A study of the resulting planetary placements may either suggest or deny Hataway's involvement in JK's abduction. You could also cast the tri-wheel substituting JK Missing Person Report as Outer.

If you decide to try this, please post your findings.

Comparing the two disappearance charts would not be useful.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I hope this is it ...:confused:

Attachments

• jenniferkesseMyFile.jpg
    jenniferkesseMyFile.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 46
Lots of Nodal activity her last see Nep over his SN (sunrise chart)
Her last seen mars on his sunrise moon on her natal Mars
his Natal Uranus conjunct MC missing
Her last seen Sat on his SN

Makes ya wanna go hmmm

Dad says Police are looking into the possibility,

Lots of Nodal activity her last see Nep over his SN (sunrise chart)
Her last seen mars on his sunrise moon on her natal Mars
his Natal Uranus conjunct MC missing
Her last seen Sat on his SN

Makes ya wanna go hmmm

Dad says Police are looking into the possibility,

Thank you for your participation, Meenamom. Your observations are noteworthy.

There were other fairly strong connections amongst the charts as well --- to my surprise --- because from what we know about Hataway, he seems to operate at night (like a 'vampire,' as FifthEssence said), gets girls to drive him home, then attacks. We know Jennifer disappeared in the early morning, apparently snatched, which does not seem to match Hataway's M.O.

Nonetheless, chart connections are strong enough for LE to investigate more deeply.

Does anyone know the dates (or time frames) he allegedly attacked the other two girls who recently came forward to LE in response to the Ocasio case? Were either or both of those alleged attacks perpetrated around the time Jennifer Kesse went missing?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you for your participation, Meenamom. Your observations are noteworthy.

There were other fairly strong connections amongst the charts as well --- to my surprise --- because from what we know about Hataway, he seems to operate at night (like a 'vampire,' as FifthEssence said), gets girls to drive him home, then attacks. We know Jennifer disappeared in the early morning, apparently snatched, which does not seem to match Hataway's M.O.

Nonetheless, chart connections are strong enough for LE to investigate more deeply.

Does anyone know the dates (or time frames) he allegedly attacked the other two girls who recently came forward to LE in response to the Ocasio case? Were either or both of those alleged attacks perpetrated around the time Jennifer Kesse went missing?

Thanks,
Soulscape

I heard the one girl give an accounting of the attack while he lived in Castleberry. She noted 'last year'. It was Last AUGUST '08.

Tonight on JVM? or NG, it was said that Hataway is going to be charged with the attack on this same girl we've heard in the video interviews.

Jennifer Kesse went missing in January '06.

from Scared M site:**************************2009/06/05/prime-suspect-in-disappearance-of-ocoee-woman-tracy-ocasio-james-hataway-linked-to-jennifer-kesse/

1. Rachael Clarke, 22, last August 2008
2. Onda 'Chris' George: Feb. 2009 Missing
and from http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/2/search_continues_for_missing_ocoee_woman.html
Now a woman, who does not want to be identified, said a little less than a year ago she was attacked by Hataway.
3. Woman: July 2008?
================

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-hataway-person-interest-ocasio-060409,0,1953691.story
two women reported attacks: so, 3 dates to go on at this time.

article states links to 6 possible victims, including Tracy O.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/JenniferKesseLeavesHome060.jpg

I hope I don't offend anyone or wound sensitive feelings but the figure captured in the video at the Huntington Condominium is one of the weirdest looking people I have ever seen. If you also look like that, please accept my apology. But I doubt that you do. The conduct is also past strange. He could have just put some items onto a food wagon for all the involvement he shows. The uniform, the hair style~it's all too much for me. But because of the very oddity of this person, he should have been sighted by now.
I have looked at Jennifer Kesse's planets; we do not have a birth time or place. But her Sun is at Alcyone in the Weeping Sisters star cluster and her Uranus is directly opposite, 28° - 28°. I do believe her description as strong because she was born with Mars on the north node of the planet Mars. That is intense Martian energy and, on the day she was taken, Mars was right back there on her own Mars. The Moon was late in Scorpio closing on her own Uranus which so afflicts her Sun. Part of misfortune opposed her natal Sun.

Her assailant was terribly frustrated sexually and determined to "have her". He operated out of extreme lust. As mentioned, Mars was on the north node of Mars, it was a Mars hour on a Mars day. Venus was trine Mars and the Moon had opposed Mars overnight for fantasies about her. Sun, Mars and Saturn were all lined up in declination.

Tuba, I thought of your post above when I found this with his picture. Have you seen it?

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19632971/detail.html

Hi all,
I am new here but I am just amazed at the Forensic Astrology threads. Soulscape, Tuba, and ALL astrologers here, you are doing a wonderful job! It's so easy to spend HOURS looking at your readings. Thank you all and keep up the great work!

Soulscape....thank you so much for confirming what my family has thought for almost 30 years. Someone has gotten away with murder for a long time. I will also patiently wait for your commentary on the other charts. :)

Yours and the other astros gift for reading the stars and planets is totally amazing. I am in awe of your talents.

Edited: Soulscape....I found out his birth time from his birth certificate. Time of birth was 7:00 pm, Sept. 14, 1942.

Thanks again,
WatchinginKY

Respectfully bumping. I wanted to make sure Soulscape saw my edited post with a birth time for my father.

Thank you Soulscape! :)

Respectfully bumping. I wanted to make sure Soulscape saw my edited post with a birth time for my father.

Thank you Soulscape! :)
Hello WATCHINGINKY, Soulscape acknowledges the time reference you have provided. Still, the astro-examination supports murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member