Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, I am not from Springfield, but so far as I know George's is in Springfield itself. I will contact the local sources to confirm. Thanks so much for your efforts.

It looks like Vinelink corrected their Typo-

Offender Record
Offender ID: 0908053 Offender Name: ENGELICA ELISA CASTILLO Date of Birth: 09/06/1990 Age: 18 Custody Status: In Custody Scheduled Release Date: Location of Offender: Lake County Jail Race: Hispanic Gender: Female

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=15000&agency=45&id=0908053&searchType=offender

Soulscape- I hope this will help you. I'm still looking for the Boyfriend.

Am watching HLN 5:20pm ET and they have repeatedly said the cousin is a POI, NOT a suspect, and has been taken in for questioning. Nothing about her being arrested.
So, we need to be sure about the party listed in the attached quote. It is strange that the age is listed as 18 yrs old as noted in reports and the name is similar to the name we've seen in the news reports.

Now there IS the possiblility they did arrest her for an unrelated offense becuase of the drugs and/or drug related items they found in her house???

Still need confirmation

I had posted this link in the General missing thread for Jada.

I just didn't snip this sentence:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/jada.justice.reward.2.1051295.html
Jun 19, 2009 6:43 am

...Police arrested Castillo after she related her story of the toddler's disappearance and hoped to obtain a felony charge of neglect of a dependent...

If I am reading that correctly, she was arrested but the "Lake County Prosecutor Bernard Carter rejected charging information presented by Gary police" meaning that she won't be charged with that particular offense. I haven't seen any reports as of yet about other charges forthcoming. Hope that helps?

Am watching HLN 5:20pm ET and they have repeatedly said the cousin is a POI, NOT a suspect, and has been taken in for questioning. Nothing about her being arrested.
So, we need to be sure about the party listed in the attached quote. It is strange that the age is listed as 18 yrs old as noted in reports and the name is similar to the name we've seen in the news reports.

Now there IS the possiblility they did arrest her for an unrelated offense becuase of the drugs and/or drug related items they found in her house???

Still need confirmation

Vine link now showing that she has been released. That's consistant with articles saying she was to be released on Thursday night.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do?searchType=offender&siteId=15000&searchWhere=state&doc=900&agency=2&id=&lastName=castillo&firstName=engelica&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

Tuba, here is the location of George's Steakhouse: 339 S Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65802. Hope this helps. The restaurant appears to be about 1 mile north of the Levitt house on 1717 Delmar. The restaurant appears to be in the municipality of Springfield.

This young fellow/bf of the cousin Engelica C., came from a very bad home environment-take a look. I'm not making an excuse for him but showing how domestic violence & murder may have had some influence on him.

Just came upon the obits for Timothy Tkachik's mother/age 39 & father age 41, both died 'at home' on Feb 18, 2003. Also noted, from Otis, IN

Reported the father shot wife/mother of Timothy and sister-in-law and then shot himself with a shotgun. Murder suicide?
http://www.chestertontribune.com/PoliceFireEmergency/double_murder_and_suicide_report.htm

Also, deceased father was arrested for domestic violence:
Yet cases illustrating the linkage of hunting with dominionistic crimes against humans occur almost every day. Typically an avid hunter kills a wife or girlfriend who is attempting to end an abusive relationship.

(under the section in this link called Rural Norms) Both Animal abuse & Domestic violence by father.
http://www.animalpeoplenews.org/03/4/tsg.smartinvestigation4.03.html
Such a hunter was Barry Tkachik of Otis, Indiana, who on February 18 fatally shot his wife, Michelle Tkachik, 39, and her sister, Jean Dakin, 38, then committed suicide during a standoff with the LaPorte County Sheriff’s Department.
“I never expected this,” said neighbor Denver Gabbard. “I thought he was a family man who liked to fish and hunt.”
But Sandy Peters, another neighbor, was aware of “The Link,” as it is commonly called among animal advocates, and had seen it in Tkachik.
“A puppy was shot there last week,” Peters told Laporte Herald-Argus staff writer Colleen Mair. “He was a volatile man who liked to shoot things. He once shot the dog I gave him with a BB gun and then a bow-and-arrow. I took the dog back.”
LaPorte County Sheriff Jim Arnold confirmed that deputies had paid repeated calls to Tkachik in response to domestic disturbances and animal-related complaints.
“The last incident was on January 3 when Tkachik was arrested for domestic violence,” Mair wrote.

I remember charting this disappearance at the time it occured but you have much more information than I did, pittsburgh girl. From an examination of the timeline and known information, the best results could come from George's Steakhouse, 3 a.m. In what town or city is this steak house? Thank you.

I have now found one in Springfield itself. Is this it or did they expand to other spots in the surrounding area?

Tuba, that is the ONLY George's Steakhouse in Springfield, MO. Thanks so much for your help in the case!

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/3VanishfromSpringfield071.jpg

We chose a good time to work on this mystery as we are at the last day of Gemini today and this was a II crime. Violent Mars was rising, so as soon as they put a foot outside the steak house they were jammed up. Mars is also square to Uranus-Neptune, aggravated assault and coercion. And square any luck available, barring the way so to speak.

The south node of the Moon was on Beetle Juice (Betelgeuze), Fixed Star of assassination when found with the Node. This is a star given to violence, treachery, murder, torture. We are under its influence today.

You can see that the victims had been at a ceremony, Moon last over Jupiter ruling House 9. She is making a perfect sesquiquadrate to Mars, nothing went as expected or planned, there was a sudden confrontation~sharp words, name calling, trash talk. A tough line-up to buck and the women did not succeed. As to whether these assailants were a known quantity, it appears not. The assailants did know about the graduation at the school and the prom, Mars sextile Mercury which disposits the Moon.

The Part of Find is 26° 53' Scorpio at the cusp of the House of death but too many years have passed for recovery.

Regarding Missing Jada Justice, this is a continuation of my post #181 above.

Thanks to awesome sleuthing of our wonderful Nursebeeme and colleague Astrologers Neptunian & FifthEssence, who have tracked down the boyfriend's date of birth!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Tim T.
July 25, 1985

TimTkachikNatal.gif

In light of known facts, the chart is problematic.

SUN conj. MARS & square PLUTO (aggressive personality; likely to force his will upon others)

SUN-MARS inconj. NEPTUNE (possible difficulty with drugs; muddled action / internal confusion)

MOON conj. PLUTO (control issues; relationship obsessions; etc.)

VENUS inconj. SATURN (blocked emotions; alienation)

MARS sesquiquad URANUS (actions may be frustrated, resulting in impulsive/ inappropriate, possibly self-destructive action)

MARS square PLUTO
(classic abuse marker either as victim or perpetrator -- or both; often sexual connotation --- using sex to control; raging anger)

News articles state that prior to the disappearance, Jada spent much time with mother's cousin Engelica, who lives with her boyfriend TT, and that Jada loved going to Engelica's house.

Now maybe TT is the exception & he loves being involved with babysitting duties.... but with SUN in status-conscious, respect-me-or-else, king-of-the-castle Leo, VENUS in scattered, flit-about, easily bored Gemini and MOON in intense, private, brooding Scorpio, I doubt it.

What disturbs me about TT's chart (besides the aspects we've already identified) is the loose mutable interchart cross involving his VENUS 21 Gemini opposed Jada's PLUTO 24 Sag and square her BML/NODAL axis 23-27 Virgo/Pisces, and his MOON-PLUTO possible conjunction square her SUN by sign if not degree, especially since his MARS squares his own PLUTO --- all in light of what we know to be factual regarding his disturbed, violent father who murdered TT's mother & aunt and then committed suicide.

If we throw the potential of drugs into the mix (TT's natal SUN, MARS inconj. NEPTUNE), who knows what really occurred here. Especially since no one saw the child in the car at the 'abduction' scene and search dogs did not pick up Jada's scent.

If we look at a Tri-Wheel showing Jada's (sunrise) natal as Inner; TT's natal sunrise chart as Middle and the Last Seen as Outer, we see connections we would not expect to see if TT were not involved:

Tri-WheelJadaJustice-TimTkachik-Las.gif

If Engelica supposedly was at the store with Jada in the car --- i.e., no Tim there --- then why are the Event NODES partile conjunct his natal SUN, and why is the Event ASCENDANT (15 Capricorn) opposed his (sunrise) EQ and square his MIDHEAVEN?

These connections do not speak of non-involvement to me.........

Thanks,
Soulscape

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/3VanishfromSpringfield071.jpg

We chose a good time to work on this mystery as we are at the last day of Gemini today and this was a II crime. Violent Mars was rising, so as soon as they put a foot outside the steak house they were jammed up. Mars is also square to Uranus-Neptune, aggravated assault and coercion. And square any luck available, barring the way so to speak.

The south node of the Moon was on Beetle Juice (Betelgeuze), Fixed Star of assassination when found with the Node. This is a star given to violence, treachery, murder, torture. We are under its influence today.

You can see that the victims had been at a ceremony, Moon last over Jupiter ruling House 9. She is making a perfect sesquiquadrate to Mars, nothing went as expected or planned, there was a sudden confrontation~sharp words, name calling, trash talk. A tough line-up to buck and the women did not succeed. As to whether these assailants were a known quantity, it appears not. The assailants did know about the graduation at the school and the prom, Mars sextile Mercury which disposits the Moon.

The Part of Find is 26° 53' Scorpio at the cusp of the House of death but too many years have passed for recovery.

So your saying they were definetly at the Steakhouse? Or could those things have happend at the gradation parties they attended that night?

Was it a stranger, family member or friend of Sherrill, Suzie or Stacy's who abducted them. Do you think they were kept alive for a bit? They are gone now, correct?

Hi All,

Some notes for the Jada Justice case:

Jada

Gorgeous Leo girl, with clouds of dark curls framing her face like a corona. Sun conjunct Saturn, loosely opposed to Neptune in Aquarius. We've learned she doesn't live with her father, the chart backs it up. Loose Mars Uranus opposition speaks of abrupt actions and at its worst, violent confrontations. Also a natal Mercury Mars semisquare can show propensity for accidents, etc. Sun is sesquisquare Pluto, too, which is troublesome with its power struggle. At her age, this might expose her to ruthless people (male). I get the impression that Jada might have wished - even at this young age - that she she had more control (natal Leo and Scorp influence) I think she may have tried to assert herself more due to tension/uncertianity, and self assertion is natural at 2-3 yrs. of age. Mars and Uranus influencing her Sun. On 16 Jun, there where quite a few difficult energies at work:

Prog Sun moved to conjunct natal Saturn, (heavy for such a little one) which is quincunx natal Uranus. (Sudden separations, occurances)
Prog Moon in vicinity of natal/transitting Pluto. (Intense emotions, situations, separat. from mom/home, struggle)

Transitting Sun semisquare natal Sun, opposing natal Pluto. Transitting Mars squaring natal Sun. Transitting Uranus sesquiquad. natal Sun - this last one echoes the Prog Sun in harsh aspect to Uranus.

These speak of a sudden injury/accident and remind me of what we saw with Daisja. I wish we knew the time of birth so we can get a better idea of what happened.

Sorry, but I am stopping for now 'cause its getting late and the old eyes are crossing. I have notes for Tim T., too. I wish our resident NURSE would look at his burns and tell us what she thinks. He has Transitting Pluto conjunct natal Neptune, which is quincunx to his Sun-Mars conjunction - as Soulscape pointed out earlier. Are these chemical burns? (Mars-Neptune) With transformational Pluto there, we see how this has changed his appearance. Could be permanantly. IMO, this has got to be influencing his Asc, wherever it may be.

Goodnight

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3892411&postcount=95"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - IN-Jada Justice, 2, Missing Since 6/16/09, Gary[/ame]

my take on the burns... again.. it is moo

So your saying they were definetly at the Steakhouse? Or could those things have happend at the gradation parties they attended that night?

Was it a stranger, family member or friend of Sherrill, Suzie or Stacy's who abducted them. Do you think they were kept alive for a bit? They are gone now, correct?

The first question is answered in my post: as to whether the assailants were a known quantity, apparently not.

The post makes clear that they were at the steak house; the sighting & report of seeing them was correct (back in 1992).

They did not survive, sad to say. This was no instant death. There is a protective stem, Venus plus the Sun on the north node of the planet Venus, in the House of self-protection (H. 2) but it is so close to House 3 that there wasn't time to take defensive action. Still, this combination should have provided more help than it did. When I write stem, I am referring to the stem of a Y formation formed with upper Pluto and then Uranus-Neptune. These planets, in this combination, spell exertion and catastrophe. The underlying urge is to break out of boredom and limitations, to bust a move, to rebel against ones situation.

The rising Mars is square Neptune and Uranus, so some trick strategem, some inventive ploy was used and then force. The Part of Torture is 20:14 II inconjunct Pluto at 20:49 Scorpio. At the point the Sun reached 20° II, the life changing, death dealing event ended. That was four days later. Sexual torture was part of this horrible "capture of prey".

LE called off Sunday's search for Jada. BATFE assisting local LE, FBI.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/jada.justice.search.2.1053501.html

I am so curious about TT's burns - wonder if this is why BATFE is called in for a missing child case.

What concerns me is the explosive Mars Uranus connections to Jada's Sun. (Sun for a Leo is a very significant body.)

Violent father, as Soulscape pointed out, is obvious with TT's chart- helps that we know of his history. There are indications of abuse in the chart (Sun Mars conj, Pluto square, Uranus in harsh aspect), and of premature loss of mother (Moon placement and aspects). His Moon could also speak of difficult relations with women. Those of us who pay attention to true crime know that abuse is sometimes cyclical, that there is a chance that an abused person can turn around to become the abuser. Astrology clearly shows us this, though it is difficult for me to say with absolute certianity who is who. All I can do is watch transits and progressions that trigger the more diffucult placements and aspects. On June 16, TT had transitting Pluto conjunct his natal Neptune, which aspects (Quincunx) his Sun-Mars conjunction. Most readers of the astrology forum know that Neptune is uncertianity, drugs, deception, a victim or scapegoat, etc.. The list goes on. Neptune clouds this issue. Sometimes it will feature a person wrongly blamed, or shown in a bad light. Sometimes it shows a person who is lying, trying to cover something. Casey Anthony had some Neptune - Mars energy when Caylee was last seen. Anyway, because of the Neptune issue, and that he was more than likely once a victim, I hesitate to point a finger at this man. TTs horoscope is volatile, but with Neptune there.. He's certainly a person of interest, though.

A cross connection between Jada's and TT's chart is that her Uranus (remember, her progressed Sun is activating this) is tightly and harshly aspecting his natal Mars (which is being activated by transit Pluto). I am very very curious as to why the BATFE were called in, considering all of the explosive energy the charts are showing.

PS - thanks, nurse, for your opinion on the burns. TT would be in alot of pain, wouldn't you say?

Neptune,
TT woulda been in a HE!! of a LOT of pain. I would also bet he is self narcing himself for that pain too (moo).. ((check the eyes in the picture. I have bigger pins in my pincushion at home))

Jada Justice

Thanks, Nurse. I thought he might be. And the narcotics (Neptune) would make sense.

When I was a girl I made the mistake of riding on a friend's motorcycle with sandals on - the bike had to be put down to avoid a child riding a bicycle in the road. The exhaust pipe burned my ankle - it was painful. I hid the injury from my parents for as long as I could. Ended up @ the Dr. getting it debrided, since healing needs to come from the inside out. There is still a scar! I agree that he must be self treating, because the scabs shouldn't be there, should they?

Anyway, back on topic w/ Neptune. I wonder if the pain/use of drugs could have caused TT to loose his grip, unleashing the troublesome planetary energies that are active in his chart? Soulscape's event chart shows there's some connection.

With Jada, there are harsh outer planets touching on her Sun. Alot of times, with a child so young, it speaks of the people and environment she is exposed to. Pluto (powerful, ruthless) and Uranus (bizarre, non conforming, sudden changes) are esp. difficult, because they are beyond anyone's control, let alone a baby's. I forgot to mention that her prog. Venus moved to semisquare her natal Mars (friction w/ opposite sex).

As usual, I wish we had better data for the both of them to see if there is more connections to sensitive personal points and Moon. So frustrating. This little Leo girl is in my heart.

OMG Tuba, so this happened because of a DARE!!! (reading from your hand-drawn chart). :furious:

This is soooo sad. :cry:

Thank you for all that you and ALL the astros do. (I just can't seem to say that enough!) :clap:

Although Jada's mother said the little girl loved going to the cousins' house, all the photos I've seen of Jada seem to show such a sad little person. Investigators say the cousin was high when she made the "missing" report. Would she even know if/when/how often her "boyfriend" may have been abusing Jada? Or would she care? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper