Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask such a horrible question but can you tell by the charts if Caylee's hands were also bound? I always felt that Casey did that also. I'm sorry to have to ask that but I just want justice for this little girl, I feel so bad for what little Caylee had to go thru.

Just read on the main forum that the state has filed a motion to have the check fraud case move forward. I will look for the actual time stamped motion now. I would like to know if the charts indicate if the state will be successful.

FYI: 3 new motions were filed today by the SA...one for photographing KC's tatoo & the other is they want her check case against her filed by Amy moved up.

Article in the Caylee Time-Stamped Thread. The motions themselves haven't been released yet. Along with an update from the crimial case docket! looks like another hearing will be scheduled soon!

Here is the update:
6/19/2009---A---ORDER TO STAY ON ORDER FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR ANTHONY LAZZARO THE COURT ORDERS THE FOLLOWING: THE COURT SHALL STAY IT'S ORDER FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR ANTHONY LAZZARO UNTIL AFTER A HEARING CAN BE HEARD & AN ORDER ENTERED ON MR. LAZZARO'S MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM.

:angel:

If you watch the MSN video from June 20th GA (at exactly 3:46 into the video leaving the hearing!) does the same thing he did to CA, as he did in court during the hearing last FRI....yanking his arm away from her again. This does to me show great strain between him & CA! JMHO Do you think that he knew this was a lost cause last FRI to block the release of the autopsy report, but it was forced upon him by CA to try to fight it anyways? I apologize if this has ben answered already! TIA

For reference Post#1055:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3895119&postcount=1055"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-Casey Caylee TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*[/ame]

:angel:

As soon as we find the time the motion by the state was filed or faxed, we can judge the success of the motion to advance the fraud trial. I find this possibility exciting and not because of the falsely uttered instruments and i.d. fraud. Other information will come to light at the trial on these charges. I am keeping everything crossed except my index finger, which is walking around trying to find the time.

As soon as we find the time the motion by the state was filed or faxed, we can judge the success of the motion to advance the fraud trial. I find this possibility exciting and not because of the falsely uttered instruments and i.d. fraud. Other information will come to light at the trial on these charges. I am keeping everything crossed except my index finger, which is walking around trying to find the time.

Tuba I am alway's intriqued with your post and love your humor.:)

Just read on the main forum that the state has filed a motion to have the check fraud case move forward. I will look for the actual time stamped motion now. I would like to know if the charts indicate if the state will be successful.

Don't have the 'time' yet but see it was filed by the State on 6/19/09
myorangeclerk.com

Case Number: 08-CF-0013331-O
Inmate # 08042346

6/19/2009 A STATE OF FLORIDA'S MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF NEW TRIAL DATE

13 charges, uttering forgery, fraud/use of personal ID info, petit theft, uttering a forged check
Detail
001 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
002 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
003 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
004 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
005 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
006 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
007 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
008 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
009 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
010 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/10/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
011 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/15/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
012 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/15/2008 08/30/2008 Detail
013 CASEY M ANTHONY 07/15/2008 08/30/2008 Detail

I'm sorry, as for myself I have no answers for you Angel and lollipop. The planets bedeviling George and Cindy at the last hearing were, as noted, pretty much the same, Mars and Saturn afflictions for both. Why he is resenting her as well as the judge I do not know but we have to remember how angry he got toward Mitnik at the deposition when the topic of Caylee's remains was introduced. He cannot abide being taken to that image and the reality of her as dead child and in court, he had to bring it up himself. I think he hated that. Did Brad and Cindy coerce him into doing it as the only promising petitioner? I think yes, because Pluto coerces and presently Pluto is square Saturn in George's chart. Cindy permanently has her Uranus on the Mars of George and she therefore exerts her will upon him rather steadily. Do not forget that the composite Sun of the marriage of this couple will be eclipsed in July, a total solar eclipse on July 21.

I don't know if Caylee's hands were bound, have never thought about it. Maybe something shows up in the old murder horoscopes; it would be a Mercury-Mars affliction. Maybe we can look at that tomorrow.

I'm sorry, as for myself I have no answers for you Angel and lollipop. The planets bedeviling George and Cindy at the last hearing were, as noted, pretty much the same, Mars and Saturn afflictions for both. Why he is resenting her as well as the judge I do not know but we have to remember how angry he got toward Mitnik at the deposition when the topic of Caylee's remains was introduced. He cannot abide being taken to that image and the reality of her as dead child and in court, he had to bring it up himself. I think he hated that. Did Brad and Cindy coerce him into doing it as the only promising petitioner? I think yes, because Pluto coerces and presently Pluto is square Saturn in George's chart. Cindy permanently has her Uranus on the Mars of George and she therefore exerts her will upon him rather steadily. Do not forget that the composite Sun of the marriage of this couple will be eclipsed in July, a total solar eclipse on July 21.

I don't know if Caylee's hands were bound, have never thought about it. Maybe something shows up in the old murder horoscopes; it would be a Mercury-Mars affliction. Maybe we can look at that tomorrow.

The thought of her hands being bound has entered my mind many times. Human nature would be to remove the tape (or try) to breathe. I have thought for a while that her hands were also bound so she could not remove the tape.:mad:

The thought of her hands being bound has entered my mind many times. Human nature would be to remove the tape (or try) to breathe. I have thought for a while that her hands were also bound so she could not remove the tape.:mad:

I have thought so too. Especially now with some of her little wrist bones not being found. I have to wonder if being bound at her wrists had anything to do with that. :furious:

Going back over old charts, the State of Florida chose a lucky moment to proceed against Prisoner on the early charges involving forgery and fraud. We just had a New Moon on the cusp of House 8, other people's stolen assets in that first arrest horoscope and Venus & Mars are and were trine the House 2 Jupiter of July 16. This good luck supports the state action but first a trial must be granted for the present and the old chart is mute on that hope. We do have to keep in mind that anything begun now faces opposition from Pluto, which afflicts the New Moon. Pluto in the old chart rules the past, House 12, and that is the murder as well as all the forms of thievery. Pluto is complications and murder prosecution does complicate the pursuit of financial restitution. So what the planets above tell us is that State would win if allowed to proceed now.

Reviewing the murder charts and Caylee's own horoscope, I am looking for evidence of binding, Saturn or the dextrous Mercury Mars action involved in that. Mercury is on the Part of Female child for the duct tape over the face. It is possible that the act was accomplished with a simple application of tape and not much "binding" involved. Still a Saturn affliction should show up as the end result of taping hands or arms is restriction.

Poor Caylee had for all her few years suffered from Saturn transiting the First House: chilling, fearsome, full of experiences of rejection. What a brave little one to smile through all of that. When she was killed, transit Saturn was 3:18 Virgo in her First House. The Part of Bondage was 2:16 Leo conjunct Caylee's natal Saturn in her House of Detention, Captivity, Confinement. The activity going on, the Moon, was 3:43 Sagittarius trine her Saturn and the Part of Bondage and square transit Saturn, so there you have it. We still haven't seen application to the hands &/or arms, which in Caylee are 11:07 Leo retrograde. But the House of arm movement, House 3 is 18:59 Libra in Caylee's natal chart and that was squared by the Part of Captivity & Imprisonment 18:29 Capricorn on June 16. There need to be findings at Suburban of some material used for this, however. Where is the extra duct tape or the rope, ties, string? If string were used, it could have completely deteriorated, dissolved in all the months from June to December.

Reviewing the murder charts and Caylee's own horoscope, I am looking for evidence of binding, Saturn or the dextrous Mercury Mars action involved in that. Mercury is on the Part of Female child for the duct tape over the face. It is possible that the act was accomplished with a simple application of tape and not much "binding" involved. Still a Saturn affliction should show up as the end result of taping hands or arms is restriction.

Poor Caylee had for all her few years suffered from Saturn transiting the First House: chilling, fearsome, full of experiences of rejection. What a brave little one to smile through all of that. When she was killed, transit Saturn was 3:18 Virgo in her First House. The Part of Bondage was 2:16 Leo conjunct Caylee's natal Saturn in her House of Detention, Captivity, Confinement. The activity going on, the Moon, was 3:43 Sagittarius trine her Saturn and the Part of Bondage and square transit Saturn, so there you have it. We still haven't seen application to the hands &/or arms, which in Caylee are 11:07 Leo retrograde. But the House of arm movement, House 3 is 18:59 Libra in Caylee's natal chart and that was squared by the Part of Captivity & Imprisonment 18:29 Capricorn on June 16. There need to be findings at Suburban of some material used for this, however. Where is the extra duct tape or the rope, ties, string? If string were used, it could have completely deteriorated, dissolved in all the months from June to December.

BBM
Tuba....IIRC, there were black plastic ties found at the crime scene. I'll see if I can find a picture of them.

Edited...I couldn't find the picture I was thinking about, but I did find one of what looks like black strings.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/225450.htm

evidence picture.gif

I also vaguely recall there were several pieces of duct tape collected at the site.

I am looking for this info to verify.

Today is ruled by Mars as are all Tuesdays. Mars is in 135° sesquiquadrate to Pluto and because Mars rules the day, the aspect takes on greater importance. Defiance of expectations, blame and criticism to stick with ones own version of events somehow seems ridiculously familiar but that is the nature of this formation and it follows the big decision Prisoner was pressured to make yesterday on the New Moon. Her determined will and urge to independence are confronted now but she refuses to even compromise. Lawyers are seasoned at tactical maneuvers and one or two of hers are concocting a means of manipulating the defendant.

Today is ruled by Mars as are all Tuesdays. Mars is in 135° sesquiquadrate to Pluto and because Mars rules the day, the aspect takes on greater importance. Defiance of expectations, blame and criticism to stick with ones own version of events somehow seems ridiculously familiar but that is the nature of this formation and it follows the big decision Prisoner was pressured to make yesterday on the New Moon. Her determined will and urge to independence are confronted now but she refuses to even compromise. Lawyers are seasoned at tactical maneuvers and one or two of hers are concocting a means of manipulating the defendant.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Am I out of my mind or does that strand look like of all things, Christmas lights>>>???

Good catch! I think that's exactly what it is. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if KC found those in the garage along with all of the other things she used on Caylee. :furious:

I can clearly see a Christmas light attached to the strand. :eek:

Yes, the miniature variety of Christmas lights, long strands with URL and i.d. numbers on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop