Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: I am guessing that Jose' has convinced Casey the state has put the death penalty on the table because they are intimidated by his "lawyering" abilities. :rolleyes:

We all have it wrong, it has nothing to do with her guilt. The state is simply threatened by his talent. :gavel:

What an awesome first post! Welcome to Webslueths. BTW, I LOVE your screen name.

I don't know why I am giggling while I write this but......regarding your interpretation of the pictured horoscope......All I can think about is the Twizzler incident. Could there have been a tiny bit of truth to that at all? Is she in love with Baez? Are the feelings mutual? Good Lord, I don't know why I find this so comical. But I just have this vision of her fawning all over him and making a fool out of herself.....or is it the other way around? I wonder what Baez's wife thinks of these late evening visits?

You are not alone in your visualization. I have and continue to have my suspicions. I pray that this situation comes out of the shadows.

For the life of me I cannot understand the power that this nasty girl has over her family and attorney.

You are not alone in your visualization. I have and continue to have my suspicions. I pray that this situation comes out of the shadows.

For the life of me I cannot understand the power that this nasty girl has over her family and attorney.

Hi Lovejac! I agree....what I think is she is a walking head game and she speaks her lies with a lot of conviction which makes people believe she is telling the truth, have you noticed her emphasis on words when she speaks....Absolutely etc... Also, her parents especially CA has played an indirect role in teaching her daughter control over her emotions and understands this language...her lawyer....well he gets paid to do it!

I'm starting to sound like Leonard Padilla blaming CA...Hope NG is not on this site

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-funding-041509,0,1850070.story

Is there anyway we can find out if this Congressman has connections with Casey, or Caylee.
I find it odd that a Congressman wants to set aside funds for a missing program in the name of Caylee Anthony when technically Caylee was never missing but murdered by her own mother. Why not dedicate this money to a known missing person such as Jessica Lunsford who was kidnapped and killed by a SO.
This really has my hinky meter going.....What is this guys ties to this?

expanding on my thought in the above post, not trying to start rumors just curious, could he be funding the defence? Could he be Caylees father?

I just do not understand this its very strange in my opinion.

I am sorry I should have included this information.
Alan Mark Grayson born March 13, 1958 in Bronx, New York

C.A. took a political angle on this case prior to the elections last November, remember that? She may be trying to exert influence; we hope not. I saw her in footage filmed last fall, accusing the S.A. of persecuting her daughter so as to win re-election.

C.A. took a political angle on this case prior to the elections last November, remember that? She may be trying to exert influence; we hope not. I saw her in footage filmed last fall, accusing the S.A. of persecuting her daughter so as to win re-election.

Oh, I so remember this Tuba. Not only did she attack the State Attorney, she tried to attack the Sheriff - BUT the Sheriff was not running for re-election, so that fell a tad flat.

Salem

Astros, with all the speculation and reporting surrounding JO, I'm wondering if you could do a chart on him to either rule him in, or adversely rule him out, as Caylee's father.

According to his MySpace, his birth data is as follows:
Born: 11-29-82 (pic on profile)
Died: 7-10-06 (pic on profile)
Birth Place: Tampa, FL (from his survey)
March 29th 2004 - he was hit in an auto accident (hit & run) and it left him with a herniated disc (he had spinal surgery for complete disc replacement 1/11/06) (from his own words in his blogs)
Lived in Orlando & Cocoa Beach...Died in Cocoa Beach (news reports & forums)
Info taken from his MySpace profile at link:
http://www.myspace.com/must65tang

It is important to note that his MySpace profile has been kept up by someone close to him and is being done so as a tribute to his memory. They've posted an update as to how he could be an innocent bystander that the media or public may have latched onto (in so many words). I wonder if it's even important to know who really is Caylee's father, however, if this guy was her daddy and he committed suicide right around the time Casey started going downhill, then maybe his passing played a part in the choices she's made. Also, I'd like to note that if the charts do suggest he may be Caylee's dad, then hopefully GOD forgave his suicide and he is with his daughter in heaven.

Hugs to you all,
Jersey

Editing to add this: I didn't want this post to be confused with an earlier JO. They are not the same person, only share the same initials. This person is being named in Globe magrag and also at the following link:
http://www.deadlyroads.com/archives06july.shtml
7-10 Two years after being involved in a hit and run accident, which ended his ability to surf (his passion) and left him in constant pain, 23 year old JO (I redacted his full name) took his unused surfboard for one final ride, ending it by committing suicide off Cocoa Beach, Florida. Joshua, among many others each year, are the untold victims of hit and run drivers.
(Pulled from Florida Today)

I don't know why I am giggling while I write this but......regarding your interpretation of the pictured horoscope......All I can think about is the Twizzler incident. Could there have been a tiny bit of truth to that at all? Is she in love with Baez? Are the feelings mutual? Good Lord, I don't know why I find this so comical. But I just have this vision of her fawning all over him and making a fool out of herself.....or is it the other way around? I wonder what Baez's wife thinks of these late evening visits?

I haven't read past your post yet, so I don't know what others have responded, but since the beginning of their "days at the office" while she was on house arrest, I thought HE was the one all gaga over her. I felt she was playing him for his usefulness because I don't see a whole lot of love pouring from her. Methinks the attorney has been bitten by KC's lovebug for quite a while now.

Thanks for the charts and the explanations, Tuba. Good work!

:laugh: I am guessing that Jose' has convinced Casey the state has put the death penalty on the table because they are intimidated by his "lawyering" abilities. :rolleyes:

We all have it wrong, it has nothing to do with her guilt. The state is simply threatened by his talent. :gavel:

By golly, I think you've got it!

Thank you for "edumacating" us. :wink:

Astros, with all the speculation and reporting surrounding JO, I'm wondering if you could do a chart on him to either rule him in, or adversely rule him out, as Caylee's father.

According to his MySpace, his birth data is as follows:
Born: 11-29-82 (pic on profile)
Died: 7-10-06 (pic on profile)
Birth Place: Tampa, FL (from his survey)
March 29th 2004 - he was hit in an auto accident (hit & run) and it left him with a herniated disc (he had spinal surgery for complete disc replacement 1/11/06) (from his own words in his blogs)
Lived in Orlando & Cocoa Beach...Died in Cocoa Beach (news reports & forums)
Info taken from his MySpace profile at link:
http://www.myspace.com/must65tang

It is important to note that his MySpace profile has been kept up by someone close to him and is being done so as a tribute to his memory. They've posted an update as to how he could be an innocent bystander that the media or public may have latched onto (in so many words). I wonder if it's even important to know who really is Caylee's father, however, if this guy was her daddy and he committed suicide right around the time Casey started going downhill, then maybe his passing played a part in the choices she's made. Also, I'd like to note that if the charts do suggest he may be Caylee's dad, then hopefully GOD forgave his suicide and he is with his daughter in heaven.

Hugs to you all,
Jersey

Editing to add this: I didn't want this post to be confused with an earlier JO. They are not the same person, only share the same initials. This person is being named in Globe magrag and also at the following link:
http://www.deadlyroads.com/archives06july.shtml
7-10 Two years after being involved in a hit and run accident, which ended his ability to surf (his passion) and left him in constant pain, 23 year old JO (I redacted his full name) took his unused surfboard for one final ride, ending it by committing suicide off Cocoa Beach, Florida. Joshua, among many others each year, are the untold victims of hit and run drivers.
(Pulled from Florida Today)

Oh, my! Another one! This makes the fourth or fifth guy killed in an accident (or as a result of one) somehow associated with KC? :eek: Or is he the one mentioned by KC's friend Melina?

This is too much!

Good morning Astros,

Re: my post from last night...there is a poster by the name of macawsj which is on the "Globe" thread in Caylee's forum. She has informed that she's the one that keeps up JO's MySpace profile. I find no reason to doubt who she is. She's left a few nice posts concerning JO, 2 of which I'm bringing to your attention. She has some wisdom in these words, and I personally couldn't agree with her more. Have a nice day everyone!

Here's the posts:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3613813&postcount=170
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3613559&postcount=162

:blowkiss:
Jersey

I have a question for all our wonderful astrologist ??? Does anyone know how Casey's evening was last night..Sleepless I hope !!:clap::clap:

Sun was sextile Neptune for construction of imaginary hypotheses as to who might have done what in the last half of June, 2008 while the Moon last night was in Capricorn. That is the Moon of slow and careful planning and she, the Moon, was applying to Mercury by trine thus trying to inject plausibility & practicality into the notions. The challenge is that strategy, Pallas Athena, opposed that Moon from a position that relates to evidence gathered from the end of June. That will refer to shoes and soil, duct tape vestiges of the killer, cell pings and much, much more. So all the supposed speculative theories cross reality, are tripped, stumble and fall. Pallas Athena relates to the crime scenes of home and Suburban Drive because she is on the degrees where the Sun and Ceres (mothering) were positioned last June.

Due to Mars together with Uranus, exact, squaring the prisoner's own Mars conjunct Uranus from her Mercury, sleep was impossible without either a sedative or some workable and efficient ritual like self-hypnosis. Sun sextile Neptune is that bedtime story. So that is how Wednesday night passed, concocting alternatives to personal guilt while agitated and in panic.

Question for the cult (described yesterday). Since all cult members, including Baez, have owned in public to the certain knowledge that Idol lies like a flatfish, why would any and all of them assume that she would for once in her life tell it straight when accused of capital murder?

Thank you Tuba. THAT is one point that seems to have escaped everyone on team Casey. She has done nothing but lie for all of these years, apparently since Middle School, so why WOULD she tell the truth NOW in this most serious and dire circumstance? If she could not tell the truth about where she was spending nights with Caylee (Ricardo's) for fear of offending her mother, then why would she ever tell the truth about what happened to Caylee when she knows that her mother would never forgive her, and further, that her mother MIGHT turn on her if she gave a voice to the truth and assist the prosecution in sealing her fate? Cindy KNOWS what happened-but she does not want the rest of the world to KNOW. She would rather see her daughter imprisoned for life or even put to death rather than admit the truth and have THAT ugly blemish on her reputation. It seems that take it to your grave is the order from on high, and it appears that may be just what Casey plans to do.

The reference to "the cult" Didn't Baez say in an interview yesterday something to the effect that if the State thinks putting the death penalty back on the table will intimidate his client into a confession, they are sadly mistaken? I think Baez is the one who is sadly mistaken to think that the State of Florida would try a death penalty case that is NATIONAL news if they didn't have the evidence to back their victory. Where do these people get the notion that they would use this as a ploy for confession? "The cult" are the only people who still don't get that Casey WILL NEVER tell the truth and the prosecution already knows this and won't destroy their reputation for this baby killer like Baez, her family and all the lawyers involved when everyone is watching. The lawyer that originally was CA & GA's lawyer, can't remember his name right now, backed out early in the game and wanted nothing to do with this......BRAVO to him, he will be rewarded with more clients than ruining his reputation defending these people and gaining hostility from the public...who aren't stupid

Sun was sextile Neptune for construction of imaginary hypotheses as to who might have done what in the last half of June, 2008 while the Moon last night was in Capricorn. That is the Moon of slow and careful planning and she, the Moon, was applying to Mercury by trine thus trying to inject plausibility & practicality into the notions. The challenge is that strategy, Pallas Athena, opposed that Moon from a position that relates to evidence gathered from the end of June. That will refer to shoes and soil, duct tape vestiges of the killer, cell pings and much, much more. So all the supposed speculative theories cross reality, are tripped, stumble and fall. Pallas Athena relates to the crime scenes of home and Suburban Drive because she is on the degrees where the Sun and Ceres (mothering) were positioned last June.

Due to Mars together with Uranus, exact, squaring the prisoner's own Mars conjunct Uranus from her Mercury, sleep was impossible without either a sedative or some workable and efficient ritual like self-hypnosis. Sun sextile Neptune is that bedtime story. So that is how Wednesday night passed, concocting alternatives to personal guilt while agitated and in panic.

Question for the cult (described yesterday). Since all cult members, including Baez, have owned in public to the certain knowledge that Idol lies like a flatfish, why would any and all of them assume that she would for once in her life tell it straight when accused of capital murder?

Anything astrologically that points to when we might be privy to these findings? We need a new document dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member