Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way to check this is to look at her planet in a past chart. Unfortunately Tracy only appears in one that I can recall. But that is enough, one is all we need. It is the chart for a bailed KC calling the police on the protesters. I will review it when I get back today to see what I can regarding the female bodyguard.

The way to check this is to look at her planet in a past chart. Unfortunately Tracy only appears in one that I can recall. But that is enough, one is all we need. It is the chart for a bailed KC calling the police on the protesters. I will review it when I get back today to see what I can regarding the female bodyguard.

I would think she would be someone that Morgan would want to depose as well.

Idol and the lawyers of her cult will be deep in conference this week, on many occasions. The Sun is on her Lunar Node in Taurus sextile the asteroid of strategy, Pallas Athena but Juno of committed relationships and jealousy is on her Jupiter. Both Mars and Venus, yes together, galvanize her Sun at the end of Pisces and draw attention to love behind bars. The square of poor judgment has already formed in the Fixed Signs of Taurus and Aquarius; being that Mercury is in exact aspect to her own Mercury, Idol is the one exercising poor judgment and making news in Orlando. The Mars ingress chart for Wednesday is set for Orlando and is already on the board. By Wednesday, the Moon will join Mars and Venus atop the Sun of Idol. "Scandal!" is a cry produced from the mouths of non-believers and does not receive cult attention.

I can hardly wait!!!!

salvarenga, found the September 19 chart that included the presence of Tracy M., female bodyguard in the home being protested. Tracy hold a very strong contractual position, Venus at 24° Libra thus she is legally protected and what she overheard is not grist for the media mill serving the public. In every sit down, she is represented by counsel and so far, has met with Yuri Melich in Californa and with FBI, for questioning. No major aspects are shown in her future as of September 19 but she is the stem of a YOD. Venus as stem is rather weak but not as weak as the Moon, which really does not qualify. Granting Venus sufficient strength to form the stem of a Y, Tuesday the 14th of May could see her name in the documents or courtroom conversation.

The contractual protection that both binds and protects her is the non-disclosure term in her employment contract, of course. But if her name surfaces next month, it would be in connection with the Hopespring house and Cindy. There is also a possibility of some word on this on Thursday and Friday, April 23 & 24, so your question is timely.

Since Dominic postponed his deposition without legal excuse that we know of, he can be compelled to sit at another date. However, he filed a complaint against J.B. and that is being investigated. Therefore, there is presently a conflict built into this deposition. He was deposed early in January around the time he scrubbed the press conference he and Jim H. had scheduled. That deposition is available in prosecution documents and was intriguing although replete with contradictions.

I just read on the main forum that George and Cindy will be on the Early Show tomorrow and Thursday. Now as if that were not enough, they are also Keynote Speakers at a conference in May for The Melanie Ilene Rieger Foundation. They are scheduled to speak on May 13th at 4:30pm for one hour and get this the title of their session is....Under Siege: A Homicide Survivor’s Story.

This angers me to no end. Why would anyone think they would have anything worthly to say? Not only that, take a look at what happened to Melanie Rieger, http://http://www.survivorsofhomicide.com/XTRAS/MemoryProject/IndividualPages/MelanieRieger.html

After reading about what happened to their own daughter and how the boyfriend lied, bagged her up and hid her body, tried to ditch his car, etc. Why would they want to hear what the Anthony's have to say?

I am sick to my stomach. When will someone put a stop to these people?

I just read on the main forum that George and Cindy will be on the Early Show tomorrow and Thursday. Now as if that were not enough, they are also Keynote Speakers at a conference in May for The Melanie Ilene Rieger Foundation. They are scheduled to speak on May 13th at 4:30pm for one hour and get this the title of their session is....Under Siege: A Homicide Survivor’s Story.

This angers me to no end. Why would anyone think they would have anything worthly to say? Not only that, take a look at what happened to Melanie Rieger, http://http://www.survivorsofhomicide.com/XTRAS/MemoryProject/IndividualPages/MelanieRieger.html

After reading about what happened to their own daughter and how the boyfriend lied, bagged her up and hid her body, tried to ditch his car, etc. Why would they want to hear what the Anthony's have to say?

One can only hope that JM gets that day for a court date to reschedule GA's deposition. What would be the chances???

I know...I really agree with you, the worst part is what I keep saying....SHE WASN'T A MISSING CHILD!!!!! She was murdered and in the company of her mother...that's not missing!!!! People are supported a foundation, Oprah is interviewing her which has just taken my total respect away and now these people want to her CA and GA cry their pity party to the world to save their daughter from the needle....I can't I need a break from this story...this world and the media attention just is losing their total scrupples!

I live in CT and the conference is in Cheshire, CT. I'm pondering going but not sure I'd be able to keep my mouth shut. Since I won't be able to stay away, I'll just resign myself to the fact I'll have to go to the hospital afterwards to get stitches in my tongue from biting it. Astros, would it be worthwhile to provide you with the actual time their presentation starts (i.e. if it starts at 4:31 or 4:37 as opposed to 4:30 on the dot?)

Thanks, Michelle (also known as, for this post...sick to my stomach and how dare you accept a speaking engagement the way you've titled it)

I would hope change of venue is declined. The Anthony's are doing their best to poison the jury pool with all this publicity they seek. Jose, GA and CA are working against you if you want a new trial location.

Just assuming you are addressing this, apostrophising, to the prisoner because no one posting on this thread cares about the venue for the trial.

BREAKING NEWS- Nancy Grace Show tonight.

OPRAH has CANCELLED the interview with the Anthony's !!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

copied from WFTV.com
""Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," the show said in a statement released to Eyewitness News on Tuesday afternoon.

Thank you Oprah, for not giving the Anthony's a soap box to spew more of their lies.

I was equally sickened to read this. What are people thinking giving these people a forum? How does the plight of the Anthonys compare to the tragic death of that young woman and others like her? Why have Cindy speak, the one who is protecting the murderer of her own grandchild? This is beyond bizarre. I'm afraid this whole Anthony situation is showcasing what is wrong in this world. People are losing common sense.

Caylee wasn't missing. Why don't people get that? There was someone in her own family who knew exactly where she was for six long months! :furious:

It is April 22 . From Tuba's post last week, today could reveal something. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Baez has to be one of the worst lawyers ever to approach the prosecutions witness list directly for their own cell phone records so he can save his client behind! Amy H and Roy C are refusing to allow Baez to have all their records that of which are not relevant. Especially Amy after being robbed by KC is asked to help Baez and her in anyway. He just exposes himself free willingly and again is refused by Strickland to have a private meeting....I would really reconsider putting my life in this guy's hands.....There is a GOD

http://www..com/2009/04/legal-analyst-casey-anthonys-attorney-made-blunder/

Not sure what relevance this may have but I just checked the My Orange Clerk site and found this update on Casey's file. Anyone ever heard of these names? Any idea what this could be about?

4/21/2009 EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE FILED FONIA THIMONS TO JEANNA TANNER

Not sure what relevance this may have but I just checked the My Orange Clerk site and found this update on Casey's file. Anyone ever heard of these names? Any idea what this could be about?

4/21/2009 EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE FILED FONIA THIMONS TO JEANNA TANNER

Have no idea. Did a google search as well. Nothing comes up associated w/ KC. Maybe? this has to do w/correspondence between jail personnel? just guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109