Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, shgrbkr, she may have had resort to a sedative with the Sun sextiling Neptune & Jupiter there. Back on October 18, 2008, Terence Lenamon visited the prisoner in her cell. He got nowhere with her in his exploration of the facts and had to conjure a defense from his private speculations. Part of the analysis of that chart for his visit was a forecast that her concocted alibi would come apart on April 3. That was probably when the State Att'y and the Attorney General came to their conclusion that Prisoner "deserved to die" due to newer evidentiary findings.

Baez may be content with the death penalty qualified lawyers on his team or he may reach for Lenamon again. He has Moon, Sun, Mercury and Mars plus the Node in Taurus but Venus right on Prisoner's Venus. He was born with Uranus & Pluto at 15° Virgo but Neptune opposing his Taurus planets from Scorpio. His Jupiter is exalted in Cancer.

But the mystery figure foreseen as joining the team turned out to be the San Diego personal injury lawyer, T.M.

For anyone who would dismiss the impact of an occultation, the Fixed Star Antares (violent, inflammatory) as well as Prisoner's Saturn which is conjunct Antares, was occulted on April 13. Vivian Robson, expert on Fixed Stars, found Saturn on Antares to be materialistic and dishonest and one who would lose at law and through quarrels. Sorrow comes to such a person through children.~Well, yes, if you kill them and justice calls for you to pay for your crime. We've seen that the prisoner is capable of tears for her predicament.

Taking it all in all, the big mea culpa for releasing the audio tapes from the infirmary is overblown. They were not tapes of the prisoner emoting, only tapes of the two officers describing what happened. Prosecution and jail may not have intended their release but there is no culpable departure from ordinary practice in doing so.

Oh by the way......Cindy can't keep herself quiet for another minute, she was out of the media too long for her liking. Does the public really need to watch another of CA and GA's public fits that make no sense? Tuba....why do they need to do this, is it about money?

One legal fact the senior Anthonys may not know: "Adverse inference to be drawn if independent evidence exists of a fact deponent refuses to answer."

Giving Mitnik and Morgan and Dill the clam when asked about the trunk & gas cans, about Sawgrass, or any of the multitude of questions, harms not helps Defense because there is independent evidence and deponents Geo. & Cindy are thus seen to be camouflaging the truth in such an obvious way that a blind man wouldn't miss it. They are hiding the facts because they judge them to be harmful. That is also presumptuous because the job belongs to the lawyers and it is not for them to evaluate what should and should not be said.

I think they are making the circuit, Oldsoul, because they consider themselves and Prisoner to be persecuted and they are seeking vindication. :boohoo:

Without knowing exactly what time George and Cindy or Lee for that matter heard the news yesterday that the death penalty was back on the table....is there any way to tell what they may have been feeling about this new development?

Tuba and all: Thanks so much for your hard work and updating the rest of us on what you know.
karen

C.A. was indignant and outraged, Mars Uranus square her Saturn and hardened in her cynicism toward the justice system, Sun opposite her Jupiter. Saturn is square her Sun these days as well and that is depressing. Venus is visiting her Mars, so she is ready to mix it up, pushing for a fight. She generates excitement, excess and impulse and needs to apply restraint and to withdraw. The Node is transiting her Moon, so C.A.'s subconscious is working overtime and she is seeking out interviews in part to make the prisoner's predicament a public cause.

Lee is frightened by the death penalty because Mars Uranus is squaring his Neptune. His Saturn-Pluto conjunction will be opposed by the Sun at the end of this week~heavy. At least transit Venus will soothe his ego on Friday.

George continues depressed and has been detailed even into May.

By the way, there is a mood abroad to take a long arm and sweep everything that has gone before into the bin. As in dismissing counsel. This is probably confined to an urge because practical reality laughs back--like a horse.

FYI: I thought this would be very helpful for your charts! Article in the time stamped stread.

Baez entered the jail perimeter shortly after 8 p.m. and left at 9:15 p.m., according to official jail records.

:angel:

By the way, there is a mood abroad to take a long arm and sweep everything that has gone before into the bin. As in dismissing counsel. This is probably confined to an urge because practical reality laughs back--like a horse.

Thank you so much Tuba for clearly clarifying my question to you, it is so appreciated for your endless efforts for justice.

You have shed light on the subconscious factors of the A's which I didn't consider before. CA & GA have to know the truth for two reasons: They lie in their depositions or attempt to be vague and clueless, which means they are in fact not only protecting their daughter but defending themselves because they know what happened and their anger....that from my own years of experience tells a tale in itself, they are TRANSFERRING their anger from their daughter to the lawyers and from themselves for bringing up an animal. CA made her keep this baby, she feels the fault but brought up her daughter to blame everyone else but herself....again like mother like daughter.

FYI: I thought this would be very helpful for your charts! Article in the time stamped stread.

Baez entered the jail perimeter shortly after 8 p.m. and left at 9:15 p.m., according to official jail records.

:angel:

Just a quick questions, please excuse my lack of knowledge about this.....(I have never been in jail personally) but why does Baez visit the prisoner so late at night? Do they not allow him in during business hours?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DeathPenaltyVisit038.jpg

The chart for Att'y Baez' visit to the jail after the prosecution moved for the death penalty in the case against his client. Moon was just square Saturn, what a drag. There is an intercept containing planets, H. 4 Aquarius with ruler of H. 5 therein. As you well know by now, intercepts reek of secrets, concealment and deception. There are hidden factors about the situation and there will be two outcomes because what is masked is in the House of final results.

As you can well imagine, I was smiling as I handwrote the interpretation under the pictured horoscope. There are some things that must remain unsaid but they will arise as an issue later, like a bolt out of the cold blue air.

Part of Fortune, as one would expect on hearing of a death penalty, is the Part of Misfortune in the Sign of Pisces. Do not forget that there was an occultation of the star Antares and Prisoner's Saturn this very day square the Part of Misfortune. Also, Venus is at solstice point of H. 12 (the cusp). That means matters of the past and self-destructive acts are tripped off now and create a fork in the road.

With such a late degree on H. 4, again we are given notice that location of this drama is about to change. There is desperation because Venus is falling over backward at the 29th° and Moon is square Saturn and Moon & Venus rule the day and the hour. See center of chart. Jupiter, ruling the visitor Baez is in crisis at 21° of a Fixed Sign, experiencing anxiety while waiting for matters to change and driven to extremes. A row is in the offing but the change of location will assist in resolving the issues causing tension and quarreling. This could be a change of courtroom and then a change of venue. Mercury is about to go critical during the visit which lasted an hour and 15' and the Sun will go critical Wednesday night. Who will put out all of these fires?

With Pluto holding a position in H. 3, much goes unsaid but Pluto's solstice point is the Cusp of H. 3 and body language talks a good game.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DeathPenaltyVisit038.jpg

The chart for Att'y Baez' visit to the jail after the prosecution moved for the death penalty in the case against his client. Moon was just square Saturn, what a drag. There is an intercept containing planets, H. 4 Aquarius with ruler of H. 5 therein. As you well know by now, intercepts reek of secrets, concealment and deception. There are hidden factors about the situation and there will be two outcomes because what is masked is in the House of final results.

As you can well imagine, I was smiling as I handwrote the interpretation under the pictured horoscope. There are some things that must remain unsaid but they will arise as an issue later, like a bolt out of the cold blue air.

Part of Fortune, as one would expect on hearing of a death penalty, is the Part of Misfortune in the Sign of Pisces. Do not forget that there was an occultation of the star Antares and Prisoner's Saturn this very day square the Part of Misfortune. Also, Venus is at solstice point of H. 12 (the cusp). That means matters of the past and self-destructive acts are tripped off now and create a fork in the road.

With such a late degree on H. 4, again we are given notice that location of this drama is about to change. There is desperation because Venus is falling over backward at the 29th° and Moon is square Saturn and Moon & Venus rule the day and the hour. See center of chart. Jupiter, ruling the visitor Baez is in crisis at 21° of a Fixed Sign, experiencing anxiety while waiting for matters to change and driven to extremes. A row is in the offing but the change of location will assist in resolving the issues causing tension and quarreling. This could be a change of courtroom and then a change of venue. Mercury is about to go critical during the visit which lasted an hour and 15' and the Sun will go critical Wednesday night. Who will put out all of these fires?

With Pluto holding a position in H. 3, much goes unsaid but Pluto's solstice point is the Cusp of H. 3 and body language talks a good game.

I don't know why I am giggling while I write this but......regarding your interpretation of the pictured horoscope......All I can think about is the Twizzler incident. Could there have been a tiny bit of truth to that at all? Is she in love with Baez? Are the feelings mutual? Good Lord, I don't know why I find this so comical. But I just have this vision of her fawning all over him and making a fool out of herself.....or is it the other way around? I wonder what Baez's wife thinks of these late evening visits?

In looking at the core legal beagles of October, Todd Edward Macaluso has to be included. He was born 11 October, 1962. His own natal Mars is eclipsed on July 22 this year, so his troubles may catch up with him. Otherwise, he will be yet another Libran lawyer at the trial.

What about Jose B telling D Casey not to call police if they found Caylee?
Is he going to be able to stay on the case even though he did that?
Thanks

Also, Macaluso is fraught with controversy and lawsuits etc.
How can he even be considered:(

Less than one hour away from the 15th and much has transpired to illuminate the dawning of that day, in gloom for Miss Casey. She of all people knows what things she did to Caylee. She of all people knows what drugs were administered to that baby. She of all people KNOWS why this is back on the table. Something has had to have come back in testing that has revealed that there were mitigating factors-such as prescription drugs or chloroform being administered to the baby. OR she left her fingerprints and or dna on the tape perhaps? Maybe even a combination of any and or all of these. Who knows better than anyone? Casey does, and as this day dawns for her I pray that is as was forecast, a day that she will wish had never dawned.

And the whole week is a disaster for Prisoner. If she could only cut and paste tiny illustrations from the web to cover up these calendar dates, M through F, April 13 to April 17. But she is the protectorate of a small cult comprising brother, mother, father and lawyers. They bring the incense and burnt offerings and kiss the proxy bracelets and kneel. And add their coins, of course, to the coffer. Their awareness of the forces arrayed against Idol is keen and grows with the days.

Born with Jupiter in her Sun Sign, the long back and forth of Venus has increased their devotions. Nothing is asked of Idol, only that she not shatter. When Venus stationed on her self love, they added theirs. Now direct on her Sun, her followers who hang on and parse her every word and gesture seeking insight into her mysteries, prostrate themselves. The cult has never felt such unity.

This has probably already been asked, but I cant find the answer Does George really beleive this crap or is he putting up a front, for Cindy, Casey and the rest of the world?

And the whole week is a disaster for Prisoner. If she could only cut and paste tiny illustrations from the web to cover up these calendar dates, M through F, April 13 to April 17. But she is the protectorate of a small cult comprising brother, mother, father and lawyers. They bring the incense and burnt offerings and kiss the proxy bracelets and kneel. And add their coins, of course, to the coffer. Their awareness of the forces arrayed against Idol is keen and grows with the days.

Born with Jupiter in her Sun Sign, the long back and forth of Venus has increased their devotions. Nothing is asked of Idol, only that she not shatter. When Venus stationed on her self love, they added theirs. Now direct on her Sun, her followers who hang on and parse her every word and gesture seeking insight into her mysteries, prostrate themselves. The cult has never felt such unity.

This made me throw up in my mouth a little. (Figuratively speaking, of course) These people, all of them lawyers included, are living with their heads in the sand. Oh to see the look on all their faces when Lady Justice brings down the gavel on her.

If I have understood things correctly, she will not receive the death penalty but she will be found guilty. As I laid awake last night, my own 3 year old had fallen asleep next to me, I began to think...you know what I am glad she will not get the death penalty. Then she would gain even more groupies and remain in some type of special custody. Any other sentence and she gets thrown into the reality of general population. Oh what a field day they will have with Miss Priss. If she thinks she's having sleepless nights now, just wait till she has to stay awake at night on watch so she doesn't get shanked.
Death would be too easy. The torture of general population seems a fine punishment.

:laugh: I am guessing that Jose' has convinced Casey the state has put the death penalty on the table because they are intimidated by his "lawyering" abilities. :rolleyes:

We all have it wrong, it has nothing to do with her guilt. The state is simply threatened by his talent. :gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46