Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4273168&postcount=170"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

The quarter Moon comes from Mr. Baez's Sun Sign & occurs at 5:40 a.m. tomorrow in Orlando & Kissimmee. The "crises" he may confront receive guidance and some tools from His progressed Venus which is conjunct the Sun overhead now. Tonight, as the Moon moves toward its square with the Sun, it will pass over his progressed Mars. This stirs initiative and ignites action but also releases hornets from the nest. Meanwhile, asteroid Juno, who demands fair treatment, is on the degree of homicide today. That brings us back to this evening's book reading at Barnes & Noble in Greenwich Village, doesn't it!

Tuba -

Any ideas what this "Correspondence---Filed From Prisoner to Judge Rec'd From Judge" could be? It's listed on the murder docket for 01/05/10.

This is the first I heard of it but we can only imagine what she would write in the way of an appeal for some sort of mercy or a personal request. I can almost "see" the scrawl. Sun, Mercury,Venus were all conjunct. It was a day ruled by Mars. But the clinking clunker was the Moon. She did this on a day when the Moon opposed her from Virgo. It is ill advised to put yourself forward in any way when you are going through your low of the month, the Moon 180° from your Sun Sign. Mercury was also retrograde and qunicunx Mars, also retro. A non-starter.

Thanks soooooooo much salvarenga for bringing the letter, from the county court dockets, to Tuba, SS & everyone's attention here! :blowkiss:

I posted it in the Timestamped thread, but am/was having a net card(on my pc) & router probs as well. I'm using my parents laptop & was able to find someone's unsecured connection :biggrin:.....it is working, but is a weak connection. I can connect to my router for the laptop, but it comes in than goes out, at the most inconvient time....of course! :banghead:

:crossfingers: I'm hoping our wonderful muzikman will pick up KC's "scrawling" letter for all of us!

I really really want to read this letter....maybe she is begging him to let the A's (or GA alone again...using his earlier advice..that she turned down when she had the opportunity) come to visit without being video taped???

That's what I keep thinking it may be about....begging Judge Strickland for mercy to allow this....no matter what it may be, it'll be a desperate attempt on her part, with her 4 walls closing in more & more everyday, plus realizing things just aren't going her way or how she planned them in her mixed up head. She thinks that she can still sweet talk her way, just as she has done all of her life with her parents & friends. JMHO

Whatever it is Tuba, I'm glad to hear it wasn't in her stars & planets to ask Judge S. anything...no matter what the request is. She didn't allow Caylee to have another birthday, holiday, ice cream, or even to enjoy another day. :cry: All taken away from the one person who should have been protecting her the most! :furious:

Last I checked no one media etc. has picked the letter up from the clerk's office. I'll check again tomorrow to see if it shows that someone has done so. :wink:

If I have trouble geting on-line...FYI: You can scroll down to the financial info from the dockets & it shows payments from anyone who has paid for documents etc. & what day they did so! The old website the clerks office had didn't show this information! TIA

Tuba, SS, Fifth & all did you also catch that AL will be on the Today Show tomorrow? I'll add the links to it in the Timestamped thread ASAP & I'll let you know if the letter was picked up here (if I'm able to connect again). I know I can't handle hearing her voice that early in the AM...I'll check it out later in the day.

My b-i-l is coming asap to fix my internet probs, but it may not be till next Tuesday! :eek: I apologize for not getting to my messages....taking what time I can get connected to post the media for KC & across the board instead. :blushing: :angel: I have more media in the forums to post, but my patience has run out for today. Off to play some video games instead for the rest of the evening! :winko:

:angel:

Today Show video: Anthony lawyer: Case is like ‘Salem witch trials’ 6:14
Jan. 7: As Casey Anthony awaits trail behind bars for allegedly killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, her lawyer takes on Florida's legal system to fight against the death penalty charge. She talks to TODAY's Meredith Vieira.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/34746158#34746158

I saw the interview, or at least, listened to the parts that weren't insulting, which weren't many. It was an accidental viewing, as the TV was on and didn't realize she was going to be on. She insulted the intelligence of everyone by saying the media is putting ideas into our heads (my words), "explaining" to us what the Salem witch trials were (how stupid does she think we are?), and saying, in my words, that we are murderers for accepting the death penalty, and equating the USA to terrorist, Communist, dictatorship nations for having the death penalty.

The woman DOES NOT come across as an advocate for fairness, but as one who wants to impose her beliefs on everyone. She wants to be in charge. I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to be President (Dictator) someday. She definitely doesn't have "people skills". "She didn't kill her kid." Poor Caylee, referred to as "kid" by her mother's defense attorney.

OT: Angel, when you mentioned your uncle's death and not attending his funeral, I had visions of you standing over his coffin sticking pins into him, like the scene in Charade and other movies, where they want to be sure the evil one/mobster is dead. I'm sure it's a good thing you didn't go. Good for you and good for his family, because I'm sure your inner feelings would have somehow been felt. I can't believe people didn't know! Did people just ignore the bad vibes he had to have been putting out? Not to mention the terror vibes you must have been releasing. Don't answer, I don't need or want a response because I think I already know anyway.

The woman DOES NOT come across as an advocate for fairness, but as one who wants to impose her beliefs on everyone. She wants to be in charge. I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to be President (Dictator) someday. She definitely doesn't have "people skills". "She didn't kill her kid." Poor Caylee, referred to as "kid" by her mother's defense attorney.

I too found this statement "She didn't kill her kid" offensive. It came across as very crude and demeaning to Caylee, as if she was just something unimportant - a "kid", not the bright, beautiful child who deserved something better. Had I heard it out of context I would have believed an uneducated person said it. I agree she needs to work on people skills - how can she not understand this is the type of comment that antagonizes the public and actually contributes to the dislike of KC?

A little OT - while growing up, my parents very specifically NEVER used the word "kid" - it was kind of a new phenomenon (sp?) then (50's - 60's) to apply the word to children. They explained to me it meant baby goat, not child. LOL! And they were dead serious about it!

Yep, a kid is a goat. Can't tell you how many times I heard that from my parents, too. :crazy: My little sister and my daughter were called "Kid" by my mother. Huge change from when she'd correct my brother and I. Sis and my daughter are closer in age than my sister and I are, so there were many years between us for my mom to get used to the word. I used the word "kids" many times when speaking to and about my children ("come on, Kids" and "I took my kids to the beach") but never meant it in a bad way.

AL used it in a rough, disassociated way, like Caylee was a non-entity. She should have called the child by her name, or at least called her Casey's daughter, child, or baby. To just call her "kid" was certainly belittling to Caylee. She's an educated woman, speaking on television, she should have behaved more appropriately.

AL just seems cold and heartless to me, more about the "win" than justice.

Thanks soooooooo much salvarenga for bringing the letter, from the county court dockets, to Tuba, SS & everyone's attention here! :blowkiss:

I posted it in the Timestamped thread, but am/was having a net card(on my pc) & router probs as well. I'm using my parents laptop & was able to find someone's unsecured connection :biggrin:.....it is working, but is a weak connection. I can connect to my router for the laptop, but it comes in than goes out, at the most inconvient time....of course! :banghead:

:crossfingers: I'm hoping our wonderful muzikman will pick up KC's "scrawling" letter for all of us!

I really really want to read this letter....maybe she is begging him to let the A's (or GA alone again...using his earlier advice..that she turned down when she had the opportunity) come to visit without being video taped???

That's what I keep thinking it may be about....begging Judge Strickland for mercy to allow this....no matter what it may be, it'll be a desperate attempt on her part, with her 4 walls closing in more & more everyday, plus realizing things just aren't going her way or how she planned them in her mixed up head. She thinks that she can still sweet talk her way, just as she has done all of her life with her parents & friends. JMHO

Whatever it is Tuba, I'm glad to hear it wasn't in her stars & planets to ask Judge S. anything...no matter what the request is. She didn't allow Caylee to have another birthday, holiday, ice cream, or even to enjoy another day. :cry: All taken away from the one person who should have been protecting her the most! :furious:

Last I checked no one media etc. has picked the letter up from the clerk's office. I'll check again tomorrow to see if it shows that someone has done so. :wink:

If I have trouble geting on-line...FYI: You can scroll down to the financial info from the dockets & it shows payments from anyone who has paid for documents etc. & what day they did so! The old website the clerks office had didn't show this information! TIA

Tuba, SS, Fifth & all did you also catch that AL will be on the Today Show tomorrow? I'll add the links to it in the Timestamped thread ASAP & I'll let you know if the letter was picked up here (if I'm able to connect again). I know I can't handle hearing her voice that early in the AM...I'll check it out later in the day.

My b-i-l is coming asap to fix my internet probs, but it may not be till next Tuesday! :eek: I apologize for not getting to my messages....taking what time I can get connected to post the media for KC & across the board instead. :blushing: :angel: I have more media in the forums to post, but my patience has run out for today. Off to play some video games instead for the rest of the evening! :winko:

Looks like someone picked up something......let's see if it gets posted anywhere....

01/07/2010 Transaction Assessment 14.99
01/07/2010 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2010-01490 MEDIA (14.99)

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee
George Anthony shared this letter that he wrote before Thanksgiving exclusively with FOX 35.

George-Anthony-Letter_20100107163845_0_0.JPG

Funny how one word has different meanings. "That kid" always meant a form of disrespect the person using the word was showing the child. Where "come on kids, let's get into the car" is more endearing, like "come on little lambchops, lets go." It is all in the delivery. Charm school might help, nah, too late.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010710-george-anthony-letter

Angel already posted GA's letter. I find it sad. I cannot imagine the effects of this, but Tuba keeps us apprised from her charts. I have been under the microscope before, for different reasons and not quite as grand, it is almost impossible to survive. Thinking is greatly distorted, health goes down the tubes, no sleep, rarely eat. Cannot imagine this magnitude and at an older age it must be worse than most peoples imagined he++.

ETA: How could I forget, thank you again Angel!

Angel already posted GA's letter. I find it sad. I cannot imagine the effects of this, but Tuba keeps us apprised from her charts. I have been under the microscope before, for different reasons and not quite as grand, it is almost impossible to survive. Thinking is greatly distorted, health goes down the tubes, no sleep, rarely eat. Cannot imagine this magnitude and at an older age it must worse than most peoples imagined he++.

ETA: How could I forget, thank you again Angel!

Sorry to be blunt. But whining about being "under the microscope" is not allowed when you accept multiple payments for going on national television spread lies. One way to stay out from under the microscope would be to stay off of 48 hours. No sympathy here, Georgie! When you start standing up for CAYLEE then I might look at you differently.

There is a 25 minute video interview at the link.

I see what you are saying salvarenga. I still think they do not know how to handle any of it, and perhaps are far beyond a spiritual path at this point. I have some sympathy. Thanks for pointing out the other side too!

Here's the letter. It's not from Casey but some other prisoner with a wild imagination.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174302/detail.html

OMG, when I got to the part about the drug pusher's partner "Krunk" (Kronk?) I couldn't stop laughing. Are we sure Cindy didn't write this letter?

If it were true that Casey and the pusher were in the Hilton Hotel causing a ruckus and the neighbors came to see what was happening, wouldn't those same neighbors have come forward by now, saying, yes, it was Casey Anthony in the room next to them and she ran out of the hotel not wearing her shirt and shorts, but carrying them along with the guy's duffel bag????? Eh?

This letter would hold more weight if it had been written before Caylee's remains were found, and if Casey herself had told this story when Caylee first disappeared way back in June 2008. Now, it's just laughable.

I think the prison needs to revoke their tv time......

I agree, too much TV time for those with so much free time.

Sorry to be blunt. But whining about being "under the microscope" is not allowed when you accept multiple payments for going on national television spread lies. One way to stay out from under the microscope would be to stay off of 48 hours. No sympathy here, Georgie! When you start standing up for CAYLEE then I might look at you differently.

There is a 25 minute video interview at the link.

Not one word about the suffering of Caylee, nor for justice for his precious granddaughter. Just whining about himself and his plight. At least he didn't ask for sympathy for the prisoner.

Shame on him.

I didn't watch the video because, frankly, the letter was too much for me.

I agree with you, salvarenga. He hasn't supported Caylee, and he's the one who keeps putting himself out there - for blood money!

Casey Anthony’s Luxury of Commissary Orders May End Soon
Thursday, January 7, 2010
<snipped>
........ Judge Strickland basically said that since Casey hasn’t had any criminal past, she will most likely only be given about a year of jail time of which she has already served.

See The State of Florida Crime & Punishment
http://www.crimeandpunishment.net/FL/chart.html

Article:
http://www..com/2010/01/casey-anthonys-luxury-of-commissary-orders-may-end-soon/

Excuse me? One year jail time for stealing from her elderly grandparents and friends and fraudulently cashing their checks???? Nine counts gets only one year in jail total?

I certainly hope this isn't true.

Also, she's not just in jail for the checks, she's in jail for taking Caylee's life. Florida certainly has some bizarre laws!

I had to sign in and give my two cents about this letter. I have always look for sympathy for George out of all the family members it is him I get the most BUT as I live in the Orlando TV market my hinky meter goes up because Guess what ~THEY haven't been on the news in a couple of weeks and have been OUT of the microscope for a while, the microscope only comes into play when Casey is in court...The TV cameras have moved on from their house for quite a while...Its this letter that propels them back on the news last night. I have a sneaky suspicion this is Cindy's doing her knowing that George has the public sympathy, she is a cunning one.
Pardon the interruption but I must go and look at George's and Cindy's charts again to see if I can see what triggered this odd letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay