Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you are saying salvarenga. I still think they do not know how to handle any of it, and perhaps are far beyond a spiritual path at this point. I have some sympathy. Thanks for pointing out the other side too!

I think once the A's "get it", that is when they will need the sympathy the most. Right now it's called "tough love". JMO

I think once the A's "get it", that is when they will need the sympathy the most. Right now it's called "tough love". JMO

I have no problems with that view and thank you for sharing it.

I do think this family knows not what to do, perhaps generations of tired "farmer mind upbringing". I do not think they have begun to grieve, they stay busy, somewhat as Antiquated German families would. They do not how to function. (GA was just giving a moment to anyone that would listen, yet go away if they had accusations. CA is no help, probably confounds, and GA just tries to live what is left of the "living" and keep quiet before he blows. Same for CA.)

CA has her troubles too, she was the bread winner. Now unemployed. What would you do if you knew you were going to be homeless because of your daughter? Because of a nightmare no one ever wishes to have to experience? No roof and walls, no electricity, no heat or cooling, no running water, no showers, no toilet, just hit the streets? I feel sorry for them in a lot of ways. You cannot blame all on the parents, we are born with certain challenges, we choose one path or another. Even though, yes, we are all stuck with what parents taught us, do we not learn to separate the good from the bad?

Therapy is years beyond need, but, they do have to live.

Where is Lee? How is he living?

If we look at Tuba's posts marked numbers 432, 434, 438, 442, 449, we see that CA is not well, that leaves GA time to try to ponder, but still not enough time to grieve and assess, none have time to grieve or assess, express grief, nor do they know how. (I understand GA's sucking up, and his poor old country idea of what is left of living family, stick to it. I was raised in a much worse manner.) Lots of old psychology and many, many people live it. They are just living it for us in front of cameras.

The family simply does not have the tools to handle this, or rudimentary 21st century living, it has been passed on from generation to generation. Just keep doing what has always been done. Billions of people suffer this. And, yet, it is still not the fault of the parents! All souls can choose, even at the tender age of 21, especially so! I hope any of this makes sense. I am not good with words.

Just that side of the story.

I beg to differ 21Merc, you expressed yourself very well and you got me thinking. Thank you for showing a different perspective, I appreciate it. I will take what you have shared under consideration! One thing is for certain, I would NEVER want to trade places with him.

Next Friday, January 15, Mercury turn direct at 5° Capricorn. Prisoner's Neptune is 5° Capricorn.

Illusions and delusions, particularly those created by the prisoner, invade her rational mind, if any. Her thought processes are adrift in a deceptive region and attempts at logic are met by her own false contrivances. She is essentially hiding from herself, fearful of approaching her own secrets, busy trying to rationalise. There is confusion and an evasive, ever shifting focus. Common sense never heard from the prisoner and is now unreachable. Good judgment is out of business.

Poor equipment, this is, to deal with the concurrent solar eclipse. Because Saturn is squaring her Mercury - Neptune transit, her situation demands hard analysis that she, foggy between the ears, is incapable of delivering. The less she says, the better for her.

Meantime, Jupiter at 29° Aquarius, solstice point of her south node is agitating associations within The Team. L.K.-B. is most affected.

FYI: Still having router & a net card problem! :eek: :furious: A local neighbor nearby is connected with an unsecured weak connection for me at the momemnt....they must power off the router when not on-line, cause I lose the connection with them often.

I'll add media to the timestamped thread & elsewhere when I can am connected.

Going through withdrawl not being able to read all of the astro threads!! :( Woke up just now & found it was connected & wanted to let you all know why I may be a MIA :angel: off & on, till my PC probs are fixed. This also explains why I started the daily current news thread for Caylee early for 1/11/10!

Thanks Tuba for the post above! :blowkiss: Poor Equipment!!! LOL Thanks to the concurrent solar eclispe is affecting my PC equipment! :wink: Now I can blame that & it wasn't anything I did! :biggrin: The post also gives me much to think & study in between being able to be on-line!

Tuba How long will this concurrent solar eclipse last? TIA Not just for my personal need to know, but for KC, the A's & Baez & Dream Team!!! Is it still going to be around for the upcoming Trial & hearing? (1/21/10= Murder case hearing @ 10am & 1/25/10=Check Fraud Trial @ 10am) :winko:

My hinky meter tells me that things will be busy before these dates with many motions & a media blitz tour by Baez & Dream Team & the A's! JMHO

I do wonder if Lee will ever make an appearance in any of the upcoming court hearings & Trial...except for when he is ordered to do so? :waitasec: I still find it odd that he dosen't at least come to be there for his parents....no matter what his opionion maybe of what the truth is! The A's talk of how strong thier family values is as a unit, but Lee sure dosen't show it by his actions over all the past many many months! :confused:

ETA: Upcoming trials & hearings across the board for Jan. & Feb 2010 FYI:
Drew Peterson 1/19/10
Keighly Aley Prelim Hearing 1/19/10
KC's Murder Trial Hearing 1/21/10 @ 10am
Luke Finch's bio dad 1/20/10
Jaycee Dugard Hearing 1/21/10
KC's Check Fraud Trial 1/25/10 @ 10am
Annie Le Hearing 1/26/10
Shyania Davis hearing 1/27/10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bob Ward Prelim Hearing 2/03/10
Haylee Donathon's Grandmother Trial 2/04/10
Bob Ward Trial 2/15/10
Elizabeth Olten Status Hearing 2/16/10
Tori Stafford Hearing 2/17/10

There may be more, but that it what I have in my notes right now...I hope this helps everyone out following any these cases!

A decision should be made as to where Haylee Donathon will be placed later today. I pray that she stays with her new foster parent's whom she calls mommy & daddy already. They have & are showing this little angel true love for the 1st time in her life & providing a safe enviroment for her as well.

2nd ETA OT: My very loving & caring Aunt Dorthy had a stroke yesterday....could you all add her to your prayers...as well as her 2 daughter's that both have Cerbal palsy? Thanks for sending any prayers everyone!

They are Patty 55yrs old & Karen 49yrs old...this is being very hard on them both, not understanding why they can't see or talk to her right now. They are both giving the group home workers a rough time...they normally talk to her several times a day & visit her for dinner on Sunday's...they are not dealing with this very well at all.:( :cry: The stroke has damaged her part of the brain that deals with her memory. The Dr's don't think it will ever heal with the amount of damage it has...the good thing is she dosen't know what is going on & would be more worried about the girls well being than herself. I'm praying that God did this so that her brain will rest with less emotional worries about them in the upcoming days! TIA

Sorry for being off topic again, but prayers do go a long way... I believe in the power of prayers!

Better post this again before my neighborhood unsecured router logs off again! :biggrin:

Justice For Caylee Will Be Coming Soon! :crossfingers:

:grouphug:'s & :rose:'s
:angel:

FYI: Still having router & a net card problem! :eek: :furious: A local neighbor nearby is connected with an unsecured weak connection for me at the momemnt....they must power off the router when not on-line, cause I lose the connection with them often.

Going through withdrawl not being able to read all of the astro threads!! :( Woke up just now & found it was connected & wanted to let you all know why I may be a MIA :angel: off & on, till my PC probs are fixed. This also explains why I started the daily current news thread for Caylee early for 1/11/10!

Thanks Tuba for the post above! :blowkiss: Poor Equipment!!! LOL Thanks to the concurrent solar eclispe is affecting my PC equipment! :wink: Now I can blame that & it wasn't anything I did! :biggrin: The post also gives me much to think & study in between being able to be on-line!

Tuba How long will this concurrent solar eclipse last? TIA Not just for my personal need to know, but for KC, the A's & Baez & Dream Team!!! Is it still going to be around for the upcoming Trial & hearing? (1/21/10= Murder case hearing @ 10am & 1/25/10=Check Fraud Trial @ 10am) :winko:

My hinky meter tells me that things will be busy before these dates with many motions & a media blitz tour by Baez & Dream Team & the A's! JMHO

I do wonder if Lee will ever make an appearance in any of the upcoming court hearings & Trial...except for when he is ordered to do so? :waitasec: I still find it odd that he dosen't at least come to be there for his parents....no matter what his opionion maybe of what the truth is! The A's talk of how strong thier family values is as a unit, but Lee sure dosen't show it by his actions over all the past many many months! :confused:

Better post this before my neighborhood unsecured router logs off! :biggrin:

Drew Peterson 1/19/10
Annie Le Hearing 1/26/10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bob Ward Trial 2/15/10

There may be more, but that it what I have in my notes right now...I hope this helps everyone out following any these cases!

A decision should be made as to where Haylee Donathon will be placed later today. I pray that she stays with her new foster parent's whom she calls mommy & daddy already. They have & are showing this little angel true love for the 1st time in her life & providing a safe enviroment for her as well.

You truly are an angel! Hope your puter problems are resolved soon. :blowkiss:

Drew Peterson 1/19/10
Annie Le Hearing 1/26/10
Bob Ward Trial 2/15/10

2nd ETA OT: My very loving & caring Aunt Dorthy had a stroke yesterday....could you all add her to your prayers...as well as her 2 daughter's that both have Cerbal palsy? Thanks for sending any prayers everyone!

They are Patty 55yrs old & Karen 49yrs old...this is being very hard on them both, not understanding why they can't see or talk to her right now. They are both giving the group home workers a rough time...they normally talk to her several times a day & visit her for dinner on Sunday's...they are not dealing with this very well at all.:( :cry: The stroke has damaged her part of the brain that deals with her memory. The Dr's don't think it will ever heal with the amount of damage it has...the good thing is she dosen't know what is going on & would be more worried about the girls well being than herself. I'm praying that God did this so that her brain will rest with less emotional worries about them in the upcoming days! TIA

Sorry for being off topic again, but prayers do go a long way... I believe in the power of prayers!

Better post this again before my neighborhood unsecured router logs off again! :biggrin:

Sayings prayers for your aunt and her girls..

Angel, my modem & DSL filter are shot. I fully sympathize with your p.c. troubles. These individual computer problems come under an aspect that will be gone by the two court dates Prisoner has this month. She will have some mental relief and we should be humming along by then. These are planets that accompany the eclipse and are at their most powerful on January 15, very adverse.

As for the eclipse degree itself and what it does to mass communications in this country, that impact lingers on and on. That is because the eclipse itself opposes the U.S. Mercury. Eclipse effect lasts months and even years.

Drew Peterson 1/19/10
Annie Le Hearing 1/26/10
Bob Ward Trial 2/15/10

TM's (Todd Macaluso) continuing trial for his charges in Cali is continued AGAIN on Feb 8th at 10 am....it's an "appearance" as opposed to the "telephonic" ones he had been doing.
His date of birth : Oct 11, 1962 in Oyster Bay, NY

Yes, we know Todd. He was eclipsed last July. Solar eclipse on his Mars. As for his new proceeding on February 8, more comment after inspecting the date. Thank you.

Todd Macaluso has a progressed New Moon in Sagittarius, afflicted 6 ways from Sunday and un-nerving. The afflictions are full of challenges and jolts but not dire. On February 8, the same sort of aspects with the need to pay out reparation. His life is moving through an excitable, exciting period.

This is a noticeably challenging day for Mr. Baez but his tank is full of hi-octane fuel, thanks to a bold T-Square in his chart. From the governmental Capricorn comes a 90° angle, Sun and Node, to his Mercury, his Sun and his Saturn in Aries. That is a great deal to juggle! To put the little tin lid on it, Uranus is exact in its opposition to his Pluto. This is a real facer, placing him in a serious dilemma and trampling on exposed nerves. Mercury is also square his node for rather tumultuous social settings, not pleasant in the least. Baez to The Team: "Can't we all just get along?!"

This morning, Moon very early in Capricorn, conjoined Pluto and then squared Saturn, then met with Mercury. The shake-out from yesterday's troubles for The Team is that an older member thereof retreated. That is to say that a planned tactic was dropped and replaced even though this older member had advocated the approach. It does represent a major defense shift. Over all strategy suffers from a serious loss of confidence at this time.

This morning, Moon very early in Capricorn, conjoined Pluto and then squared Saturn, then met with Mercury. The shake-out from yesterday's troubles for The Team is that an older member thereof retreated. That is to say that a planned tactic was dropped and replaced even though this older member had advocated the approach. It does represent a major defense shift. Over all strategy suffers from a serious loss of confidence at this time.

Yesterday AL was on Steve Malzberg's radio show and appeared to be quite aggravated when Steve wanted to talk about the Anthony case. She is clearly not a "happy camper".

So true Lambchop! I haven't actually listened yet, but the comments in the general forum were very enlightening. Things are goin' down I think! Thanks Tuba!

Tuba, This shake-out that the charts show...Is this why things have been so quiet with NO motions, media blitz tours etc.? I truly had expected this week to be filled with meaningless motions from the defense with the status hearing & check fraud trial around the corner! :waitasec:

In the past it seems that whenever I have mentioned it being so quiet by the defense, it was the quiet before the storm! JMHO Posting my opinion to see if it happens again. :biggrin:

OT: I'm waiting till after the worst of the electrical activities for 1/15/10 before having my PC worked on.....I don't want my b-i-l to find even more wrong! :rolling: :crossfingers:

My guess from Tuba's charts is that there is trouble in paradise regarding the fraud trial. The Team may want to plead guilty and move on and KC is having none of it, "I'm innocent!!!!!!" So how close am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member