Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On June 26, Orlando will see an eclipse of the Moon at 4:50 Capricorn. The prisoner's Neptune, under transit conjunction from Pluto, is 5:43 Capricorn.

Place your bets and speculate FREELY as to what developments you think this eclipse will produce in our case. With two outer planets plus an eclipse, you know it will be felt.

I will be posting the horoscope for the eclipse as it makes its mark in Orlando but that need not affect your bet. The chart will be up some time today. Please participate and don't feel self-conscious about what you think may happen. Anyone who doesn't participate will be marked down as a LURKER.

Well since Jose will just be getting back from vacation (He has filed a notice of unavailability for June 21-25.), I'm gonna say she's gonna be madder than a wet hen that he's out living it up (off of "her money" no less) while she's been stuck in jail. This is just before depos with Uncle Rick and Grandma Shirley so along the more serious depos from some LE officials. I imagine she will not sit aside quietly and wait for the poop to hit the fan....especially if Mason is left in town to deal with her while one of her "boys" is on vacation.

Well it seems the defense is filing something big....should be posted on the clerk's site soon.....

05/20/2010 Transaction Assessment 3.99
05/20/2010 Transaction Assessment 52.00
05/20/2010 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2010-33683 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (55.99)

It seems that George and Cindy are going to mediation on the Foreclosure:

05/06/2010 Notice of Hearing May 20, 2010 at 8:30 am
05/19/2010 Notice of Cancellation
05/20/2010 Order Scheduling Mediation STIPULATED

The eclipse as well as Pluto's transit should bring about the unearthing of a lie
or other deceptions perhaps publically, perhaps not so public, but life changing or transformative because of Pluto's involvement.

and here we are......

05/20/2010 Supplemental Motion to Compel Forensic Discovery
05/20/2010 Motion to Strike State's Notice of Aggravating Circumstances

Well it seems the defense is filing something big....should be posted on the clerk's site soon.....

05/20/2010 Transaction Assessment 3.99
05/20/2010 Transaction Assessment 52.00
05/20/2010 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2010-33683 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (55.99)

It seems that George and Cindy are going to mediation on the Foreclosure:

05/06/2010 Notice of Hearing May 20, 2010 at 8:30 am
05/19/2010 Notice of Cancellation
05/20/2010 Order Scheduling Mediation STIPULATED

In other words, because of their daughters trial, they have been financially drained etc.....I don't wish this predicament on anyone but please, they have used this case as their cash cow since the beginning and when the funds run out they want other peoples sympathy and cash....WOW, does that sound familiar LOL

and here we are......

05/20/2010 Supplemental Motion to Compel Forensic Discovery
05/20/2010 Motion to Strike State's Notice of Aggravating Circumstances

Anthony Defense Seeks More Death Penalty Evidence
Defense Team Files Motion To Strike State's Notice

http://www.wesh.com/news/23620126/detail.html

The defense team for Casey Anthony went on the offense Thursday as they demand more information and evidence.

Prosecutors and Anthony's attorneys had a disagreement during court hearings last week over how much detail the state should provide regarding their reasons for seeking the death penalty.

In a motion filed Thursday morning, the defense said the state failed to provide any indication of the evidence it intends to rely on to prove the existence of the aggravating factors.

Prosecutors listed as many as five aggravating factors they may rely on last week, but the defense said that's not good enough.

The defense also demanded more discovery evidence from Oak Ridge Laboratory concerning the so-called sniff tests done on the air in Anthony's car.

Based on what the defense called "experimental research," scientists at Oak Ridge Laboratory came to the conclusion the air had signs of a decomposition event having taken place in the car.

The defense is asking Judge Belvin Perry to decide on the issues.

The state attorney's office is also preparing to release as much as 500 more pages of evidence in the case as early as Friday.

On June 26, Orlando will see an eclipse of the Moon at 4:50 Capricorn. The prisoner's Neptune, under transit conjunction from Pluto, is 5:43 Capricorn.

Place your bets and speculate FREELY as to what developments you think this eclipse will produce in our case. With two outer planets plus an eclipse, you know it will be felt.

I will be posting the horoscope for the eclipse as it makes its mark in Orlando but that need not affect your bet. The chart will be up some time today. Please participate and don't feel self-conscious about what you think may happen. Anyone who doesn't participate will be marked down as a LURKER.

Ah Tuba, I have been lurking here for a year but posted once I think...can't keep up with you heavy weights! Truly I love this site.

Ok....I think that will be when GA and CA separate and /or divorce...It just seems to be all over GA's face...

Thank you for all your good work!
And God Bless Angel....She is amazing...

Well since Jose will just be getting back from vacation (He has filed a notice of unavailability for June 21-25.), I'm gonna say she's gonna be madder than a wet hen that he's out living it up (off of "her money" no less) while she's been stuck in jail. This is just before depos with Uncle Rick and Grandma Shirley so along the more serious depos from some LE officials. I imagine she will not sit aside quietly and wait for the poop to hit the fan....especially if Mason is left in town to deal with her while one of her "boys" is on vacation.

Let's hope he's not going to Costa Rica.

I am guessing CM will give her a reality check she will not like and JB will finally stand behind what CM is trying to tell her. Someone better cut her nails. Just a guess.

Even though I am astrologically challenged I couldn't resist the invitation to throw in my 2 cents.
From what I understand of eclipses they bring change. Could it be there will be a major change in her team? Maybe some new information will come to light and someone she has counted on for a long time may leave?
Waiting eagerly for your chart Tuba.

What about Lee Anthony's South Node...which is at 4 degrees Capricorn

Ok Tuba, I'll bite even though I know nothing about astrology. I think there is going to be a HUGE power struggle, some hissing, yelling, just out of control inmate action. Someone is going to tick her off and tell her the truth. Most likely will be CM. I don't think anyone has yet as they placate her to keep the job rolling. Hopefully KC will become disillusioned and realize just what is going on.

I don't want to produce confusion but the prisoner's progressed Mars is also at this same place in the zodiac. The interpretations have been very, very good BTW.

Wouldn't it be something if Lee publicly came out and stated he believed his sister killed her daughter that could be quite the change...
I have ALWAYS been under the impression Cindy has some Cappy somewhere I think its her moon or her rising ( I will go back and look tonight to clarify) If this eclipse shakes up Cindy's world I will know for sure
Shaking KC out of her Neptunian delusions??? I don't know if that can be done she has SO much Neptunian fog about her but It would be really really nice to shake her up a bit
Peace Love and Lemonade
I hope Angel is better
Carrie

Don't be put off by the seven minute discrepancy between Paulette's figures and mine for the time of this eclipse. As you know, if you think about it, eclipses have duration. That's what makes them fun to watch and that's why the shadow gradually covers the heavenly body, in this case, the Moon.

Here is the chart for Orlando and the celestial event. It's a Watch Out! because the Moon is so ill conditioned and merit-less. And it certainly illuminates the notorious Orlando prisoner because this Moon is contraparallel Mercury, Miss Thang. You posters are correct, this is Bizarro World.

I have written in the past about this multiple conjunction of Neptune, progressed Mars, Pluto, lunation so I will drag that post over to this one. Please keep sharing your thoughts. They are astute!

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LunarEclipseinOrlandoJune26001.jpg

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5162730&postcount=497"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13[/ame]

It is more comfortable to be a lurker when I have so little to contribute regarding forensic astrology. I lurk because I don't want to clog up the threads with my ramblings. However, I can't resist Tuba's invitation to "speculate FREELY" on this.

I speculate that it will concern Jose Baez and the financial arrangements for the Prisoner's defense funds. I speculate that details that have been under wraps will be exposed -- both the acquisition of said funds and the disbursement will be revealed. And it won't be good for the defense.

Then, I speculate that the exposure will require sanctions against Baez, possibly resulting in his being disbarred.

Further speculation has me thinking that the loss of Baez from the Prisoner's Defense Team will cause a drastic change in the direction of the defense.

ETA: I wrote this before reading Tuba's chart. Off to read!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4993792&postcount=266"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13[/ame]

For some reason, this relevant post about the coming mass of planets, a veritable pile up, would not register at the 3:14 p.m. post #556, so I am adding it here.

I will just note, to no one's surprise, that a multiple conjunction like this is unusual, rare and on an eclipse, more so! It is bound to have a major impact.

Please keep posting your opinions. They are all perfectly on point.

Don't be put off by the seven minute discrepancy between Paulette's figures and mine for the time of this eclipse. As you know, if you think about it, eclipses have duration. That's what makes them fun to watch and that's why the shadow gradually covers the heavenly body, in this case, the Moon.

Here is the chart for Orlando and the celestial event. It's a Watch Out! because the Moon is so ill conditioned and merit-less. And it certainly illuminates the notorious Orlando prisoner because this Moon is contraparallel Mercury, Miss Thang. You posters are correct, this is Bizarro World.

I have written in the past about this multiple conjunction of Neptune, progressed Mars, Pluto, lunation so I will drag that post over to this one. Please keep sharing your thoughts. They are astute!

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LunarEclipseinOrlandoJune26001.jpg

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Wow Tuba, after I read this post and the attachments, I'm leaning towards CM firing her up by hitting her with the cold, hard facts and pushing her to her breaking point. Perhaps she may retaliate violently? Is she cuffed during her attorney meetings? If not, I could see her being mad enough to clear a table, throw a chair, etc.

If anybody will be the one to lay it all on the line for her minus the sugar coat, it's going to me CM. He DEFINITELY will not be one of her "boys" when this is all said and done.

I did notice on the latest filing for the CMA Foundation that Lee's address is listed as the same as Mallory's so I assume he is no longer living on Hopespring. Oh how I wish either him or George or even both of them, would speak up for Caylee and stop standing behind Cindy like cowards.

I think it's fascinating to see where WebSleuths place their bets. We are seeing the preview or trailer, if you like, of the coming action flic.

I thank everybody for participating and I hope more will add their thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18