Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh, Cindy is going to freak out!

And CM's poor health makes him speak when he should not? I do hope both are taking care of their health, but maybe CM is going to spout some things that are truths to him and should not be said aloud.

Angel, do we have a time stamp or any time report on the defense motion to strike the State's notice of D.P. aggravating circs.?

It is more comfortable to be a lurker when I have so little to contribute regarding forensic astrology. I lurk because I don't want to clog up the threads with my ramblings. However, I can't resist Tuba's invitation to "speculate FREELY" on this.

I speculate that it will concern Jose Baez and the financial arrangements for the Prisoner's defense funds. I speculate that details that have been under wraps will be exposed -- both the acquisition of said funds and the disbursement will be revealed. And it won't be good for the defense.

Then, I speculate that the exposure will require sanctions against Baez, possibly resulting in his being disbarred.

Further speculation has me thinking that the loss of Baez from the Prisoner's Defense Team will cause a drastic change in the direction of the defense.

ETA: I wrote this before reading Tuba's chart. Off to read!

yeah.......what Bobo said :)

Angel, do we have a time stamp or any time report on the defense motion to strike the State's notice of D.P. aggravating circs.?

Not Angel but I thought I would help out......

This is the only thing I have found so far. The WESH.com article regarding this was posted at 11:34AM. In their article they state:

"In a motion filed Thursday morning, the defense said the state failed to provide any indication of the evidence it intends to rely on to prove the existence of the aggravating factors."

Also just noticed that Jose's Certificate of Service for the motion is dated the 18th. Although this could be an error b/c I check the clerk site several times a day did not see this appear until today.

I remember a while back Tuba posted that it would take 2 full years for the facts of the case and what happened to Caylee to sink in with CA. That would be next month. Could something be released in discovery or there may be something KC will say as she lashes out in anger that snaps CA back to reality? I could see her making demands on CM while JB is away and CM giving her a verbal smackdown.

Hard to realize that so much time has passed and really, so many developments too. Yes Cindy's progressed Sun (heavily afflicted now) has reached the Saturn of Caylee's natal horoscope, so she knows or will shortly know exactly what her granddaughter suffered before she died. You have some memory!

I've been a lurker, for sometime now, but I don't want to be pegged as one...lol.. I remember Housemouse in the beginning...and I must say she really hit the nail on the head. It just amazes me how everything you guys see in the charts...comes to be!
Here's my stab at it, I seem to think that alot of the jail house conversations will be coming to light and fingers are pointing at the cover up...Everyone will know that charges are looming for The Anthony's....more comes out about how Casey/The Prisoner ( I just love that phrase!) tried to get rid of the Baby's remains...such as a witness

I'm going to 'cover my bets' so I am going to pose three separate scenarios.

1. I think she is going to be like a loose cannon and FULL of herself- maybe even fire Mason as her lawyer.
2. I am thinking maybe the video will come to light from the Jail the day Caylee's remains were found and Casey broke out in hives, began hyperventilating and needed her cuffs loosened as they were paranormally (I'm sure this isn't an actual word) being tightened.
3. Maybe someone will come forward as an accomplice after the fact.

Please don't call me a Lurker, Tuba.

The following is just some fun guesses.

My feel for hearing about the Elipse of the Moon and Capricorn makes me think KC may have an emotional, public display towards her attorney CM perhaps, or the Judge, and will not heed his advice. There's a possible delay or a cycle ends. A possible separation, someone leaves.

The rug gets pulled out from under, monetarily or some other way. KC is not as in control. She can't think under heavy influences of the planets. It looks even likely the Honorable Judge could come down hard on Defense.

But You asked for it.

:Welcome-12-june: Hunnie! Great first post. I am certain Tuba is happy that you are participating with her challenge, but we all are happy to add you to the bunch. Don't be shy, chime right on in.

Originally Posted by Tuba
On June 26, Orlando will see an eclipse of the Moon at 4:50 Capricorn. The prisoner's Neptune, under transit conjunction from Pluto, is 5:43 Capricorn.

Place your bets and speculate FREELY as to what developments you think this eclipse will produce in our case. With two outer planets plus an eclipse, you know it will be felt.

I will be posting the horoscope for the eclipse as it makes its mark in Orlando but that need not affect your bet. The chart will be up some time today. Please participate and don't feel self-conscious about what you think may happen. Anyone who doesn't participate will be marked down as a LURKER.

Thank you Tuba for the invite...I never thought it proper to post on these threads...since you do welcome it, I'll give my speculation...I haven't read all the posts yet...but.I'm not a lurker....:innocent: I am always in awe of what you all bring to us from the stars...they don't lie!

Thank you for all you do...

I feel CM is giving ICA the cold hard truth, the evidence is stacked against you. I believe he may be trying to talk ICA into pleading guilty and saving her own skin. Of couse, she is adamant, she is concrete, she will not budge one inch to implicate herself. She protests too much, she will throw a fit (as we saw in the jailhouse video of her loosing it!)...he may retire as he wanted in the first place...

I also feel Caylee's grandparents will finally know the truth of Caylee's demise. Will they accept it? I'm not too sure on that..since it's all about image with this dysfunctional family...

Justice for Caylee

I haven't been posting anywhere much - hand injury - was ordered by dr. not to type, but don't call me a lurker - i just come here for your astute observations.

I will opine that the turbulence has something to do with either the defense's financial secrets coming to light, and/or they get the info they want to support the death penalty and everyone finds out what ICA actually did to her sweet baby. (don't know if we'll hear - I think it will be worse than most think )
ICA will be livid to say the least.

just my (very) humble opnion . . .

As you can tell by name user name I used to be a lurker - LOL and mostly am on this thread. I am so in awe of everyone one here...:smile:
Ok my thoughts on this....JB will just have returned from wherever he is going to on vacay and during the time he is gone CM will have plenty of time to "tell it the way it is" without any cover up from JB....so my "theory" is that the roof will blow with KC whining to JB about what CM actually tells her and then being totally ticked when she finds out CM is correct and there's not a darn thing that JB can do about it! No more "sparing feelings"

The spotlight will be shining on the true killer of our Caylee!

I'm definitely a lurker. I come to this site most everyday to observe your insight and be totally wowed! I know nothing of how to chart or how to even begin an interpretation, so of course I am totally reliant. However, I just had to respond to Tuba's invitation. I think we will see the cracks begin to expand and separation inevitable between those legally and Familial close to the prisoner. In that I mean that I believe we will see a parting of ways of a defense member as a direct result of conflict between prisoner and CM. I also believe we will see a blunt separation of prisoner and father. Mother though devastated with a reality blow will continue to live in a numbness that allows deniability.

I'm definitely a lurker. I come to this site most everyday to observe your insight and be totally wowed! I know nothing of how to chart or how to even begin an interpretation, so of course I am totally reliant. However, I just had to respond to Tuba's invitation. I think we will see the cracks begin to expand and separation inevitable between those legally and Familial close to the prisoner. In that I mean that I believe we will see a parting of ways of a defense member as a direct result of conflict between prisoner and CM. I also believe we will see a blunt separation of prisoner and father. Mother though devastated with a reality blow will continue to live in a numbness that allows deniability.

absolutely!!! I vote this post shoud be the post of the day!!! :)

Speaking of slow drip, drip, drips, the more Defense presses for particulars, on the aggravators but on other factors too, the more exposure ahead of trial for this crime. It is obvious, however, that Defense is not prepared for receiving what it asks for and the deferrals, continuances, and overall delay Defense sought in 2009 are being defeated by this early exposure. Ashton's description of Caylee's last moments rocked not only the prisoner but the whole Team. The testimony of Elizabth the Bias Expert was a bust; the prisoner was agitated to a twitch by it.

Just to put the little tin lid on it, Saturn turns direct on May 30 and foot dragging ends.

This post from our last thread (12) introduces the problems Prisoner faces due to the transit of Pluto to her natal Neptune. We know her progressed Mars is there too.

This is a fat year for progressed developments because her Mercury and Mars are exactly square now and her Sun, square Uranus natally, is now trine that planet. Sun - Uranus rated a post unto itself, which is not included here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4734440&postcount=593"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12[/ame]

This post from our last thread (12) introduces the problems Prisoner faces due to the transit of Pluto to her natal Neptune. We know her progressed Mars is there too.

This is a fat year for progressed developments because her Mercury and Mars are exactly square now and her Sun, square Uranus natally, is now trine that planet. Sun - Uranus rated a post unto itself, which is not included here.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

My goodness. I read the Sun Uranus connection and it fits KC to a tee. Big ego, free spirit, defies authority and 9 to 5 just not her cup of tea. We should all have respect for astrology because we can learn a lot to improve ourselves. jmo

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02
------------------- Schedule for Tuesday, June 01, 2010 -------------------
2:00 pm 2 hrs Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O- Motion: Defendant's Motion to Seal Jail Visiting Log Records and Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration of Certain Prior Rulings by Disqualified Judge
STATE OF FLORIDA

LINDA DRANE-BURDICK vs. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY

JOSE BAEZ
DOB:
INMATE#:

Notes: COURTROOM 23A

Forgot the include the link:

Go here http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp

Select Division 99 and click on June 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay