Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at Dr. Spitz's chart, above at #453, you can note the south lunar node at 13°57' of Capricorn which is the degree of the solar eclipse we had on January 4, 2011, the date of his second surgery required by perforation occurring on Christmas Eve. An operation under solar eclipse is grave indeed, much more so when it takes place on your own south node.

Casting surgery aside, such an eclipse alone tends to produce a change of mind about important matters and also induces a self-protective stance. Dr. Spitz's Pluto looms from House 9 opposition to this whole January 4 event. Recovery is slow and difficult.

Now, we learn that his report is due March 11 at the latest. However, his representative put out the doctor would not be ready until the end of March. If Mr. Baez applies pressure, the doctor will rebel. This will be a boulder of an obstacle for the attorney.

I refer to post 430 of 1/29/11 - Chart for Hearing yesterday 2/4/11

Tuba wrote:This is a LAW event of major wattage, Sun & Mars exact conjunct H9. SATURN of H8 ruling taxpayers money is holding back,reluctant to donate, perhaps the Team's invoices do not pass muster.

H8: In one of the questioning and commentary moments, the Judge spoke about an invoice or two where fees were submitted for the DNA testing on behalf of the Defense' Expert witness, which the JAC already paid on, YET, no report by the DNA Expert has been received and is past the deadline date.

Agree, their inability to work within the time frames and deadlines set by the Court, while they are collecting taxpayers $$$, doesn't pass muster and seems even more abusive with the fact, in this instance, that the JAC already paid for the particular DNA work.
The Judge has been generous.

Unfortunate for the Defense, yesterday's reprimands H9 were a clear signal the Judge is right on top of this case and isn't going to allow them to derail the forward motion and set date of Trial. This Judge does his homework, reads everything well in advance and was prepared to handle any and all excuses the Defense would-as expected-present. You might say, his guns(MARS) were loaded.

(IMO,Baez referring to this case as 'unique' and trying to qualify it as one that should receive considerations outside of the norm (ie. jury selection), was OFFENSIVE to the intelligence of Judge Perry.

The person who groomed her to be unique was JB. He puts KC out there as "special". I can see how that would offend the judge. He has seen many, many other poor souls who for lack of opportunity have found themselves in desperate straights. KC has no excuse other than selfishness. She's only special to JB. Oh, sorry Anthonys, did not mean to leave you all out.

Well now, LambChop, I have a hunch you and I were not the only Websleuths to attend the February 4 hearing in our inimitable & virtual way. I would just love to read what others took away from it but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we were the only ones. I at least saw your ghost floating down the courthouse hall, I think. Better luck next time, eh?

I was only able to watch for about 45 minutes before I had to head out the door..It appears to me, Baez is one of those, you do as I say and not as I do!

I got to see how truly immature Baez is..he has handed in printouts of "blogs" when he puts in a motion, sort of like qualifying that. So, JA had Dr. Reichs twitter account in hand to show she's not been that busy, she's at home with a sick kitty nursing him back to health, reviewing her book, next is the vacation to Tahiti...Baez became very flustered and just flung that paperwork right back at JA, stating, I don't need this, keep it!

Baez also had a rough time inside the courtroom Friday. Chief Judge Belvin Perry grilled him about why he still hasn't turned over discovery information to the prosecution as initially ordered late last year.

Baez asked for more time to meet with three experts together later this month before turning over reports and details about their testimony to the prosecution. He also expressed problems contacting one expert, who is out of the country on vacation.

Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton said, "I can't wait at other people's convenience to prepare my case."

He submitted Twitter tweets from defense expert Kathy Reichs, indicating she was home with sick cats in January and apparently available at that time.

Baez said he made "multiple attempts" to reach Reichs, a forensic anthropologist.

Perry gave Baez some additional time to produce the information for his experts but said no more time extensions will be granted.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...204_1_cindy-anthony-casey-anthony-brad-conway

I was flabbergasted when Baez told His Honor JAC and their "slave" wages...:loser: what is this man thinking? You never anger the judge presiding over a case you're in charge of..then states, he took money out of his own pocket to go to this conference where his experts are all in one place, paraphrased...

After a brief conference with Cheney Mason, Baez returned to the podium to mention to the judge that, "with the exception of maybe one or two experts, specifically the experts we are talking about now, have agreed to do their work pro-bono. They have not submitted any vouchers to the JAC, even though they've been appointed. Most of these experts are certainly doing it 'for the cause' as opposed for the slave wages that are offered by the JAC."

Judge Perry addressed Baez rather elegantly by saying, "Mr. Baez, does the rules of criminal procedures.... make a distinction between whether they work for free, people that work at slave wages, the people that work at luxury wages, do they make a distinction between those folks, sir?"
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/02/casey-anthony-status-hearing-february-4.html

So, Baez appears to be loosing this battle in many ways. Why didn't he step aside as he is NOT DP qualifed...

Who will be the one to preserve the "integrity" of this trial and Caylee's justice? The SA's have Caylee's justice covered and are doing a fine job of it but I can't say the same for the defense...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

In the end do you think it will be CM and AF that step up to the plate? I know JB believes he is doing the best he can to save KC's life but he really needs to listen to his co-counsel. They are running out of time with no defense whatsoever at this time. jmo

Status of the defense: a dog's dinner. Yes, a woman who has been sidelined in an intercept is going to take a public role now, whereas Mr. Tardy retreats. Venus and Saturn are in mutual reception at this present time and will be trading exposure. Mason spelled out the future in ABC blocks and directed the move with insistence. Lead attorney was reluctant but he caved because portents were so ominous.

There's more. In a recent post, the question as to how long Prisoner would accept the situation without acting was raised. (This was within the discussion of Pluto on her Neptune.) She is building steam now and readying her move but also facing an abrupt change within her family. Then too, ever since the December Full Moon preceding Christmas, her footing is on a lower platform. That Moon was conjunct trans-Neptunian planet Hades and square her own Sun. She is feeling sorely deprived and her backpack of secrets is heavier and heavier.

Status of the defense: a dog's dinner. Yes, a woman who has been sidelined in an intercept is going to take a public role now, whereas Mr. Tardy retreats. Venus and Saturn are in mutual reception at this present time and will be trading exposure. Mason spelled out the future in ABC blocks and directed the move with insistence. Lead attorney was reluctant but he caved because portents were so ominous.

There's more. In a recent post, the question as to how long Prisoner would accept the situation without acting was raised. (This was within the discussion of Pluto on her Neptune.) She is building steam now and readying her move but also facing an abrupt change within her family. Then too, ever since the December Full Moon preceding Christmas, her footing is on a lower platform. That Moon was conjunct trans-Neptunian planet Hades and square her own Sun. She is feeling sorely deprived and her backpack of secrets is heavier and heavier.

The only holdout is in court and CA is not much help to her daughter. I wonder if the absence of LA and GA is a sign that they want her to try and plea out to at least save her life? I think it is just too hard on these men to attend the court hearings. KC is literally wasting away and that must be hard for them to see her like that, too.

I was only able to watch for about 45 minutes before I had to head out the door..It appears to me, Baez is one of those, you do as I say and not as I do!

I was flabbergasted when Baez told His Honor JAC and their "slave" wages...:loser: what is this man thinking? You never anger the judge presiding over a case you're in charge of..then states, he took money out of his own pocket to go to this conference where his experts are all in one place, paraphrased...

I couldn't get over the swaying JB did at the podium and the he seemed to be instructing HHJP regarding jury selection, location and the importance of this trial. At least, he wasn't continually pulled at his collar and stretching his neck (maybe he got a larger sized shirt!).:maddening: JMO
Savannahadam

Casey's getting the defense she deserves!!

I couldn't get over the swaying JB did at the podium and the he seemed to be instructing HHJP regarding jury selection, location and the importance of this trial. At least, he wasn't continually pulled at his collar and stretching his neck (maybe he got a larger sized shirt!).:maddening: JMO
Savannahadam

Casey's getting the defense she deserves!!

And don't you want to just slap JB upside the head everytime he says "Death is different." Well, yes JB, isn't that why we are here?

Tuba, I got a strange feeling when the hearing started that all the players were going through the motions on Friday. The Judge allowed Baez more time on the experts and with barely a peep from Ashton....AND after the Judge stood fast to NOT 30 days last hearing, saying it was too long.

Also, it seems that defense had intentions to stretch the timeframe to meet with experts in convention week of 2/21 to buy time....perhaps they are in negotiations for a plea, and he thinks that will give them time needed to win over SA??

And, the entire discussion between Baez and Chief Judge Perry seemed well thought out on the judge's part, as if he was having Baez answer questions to get things on record so that JB would have no objections left whenever the location for jury selection is revealed.

These are my take aways from the hearing. Not sure if you see anything different in charts from any of this, but again thanks for all you do on this case!!

Is this woman on the sidelines an attorney or a witness?

A mutual reception means an exchange is available to two parties, so that they trade places. Saturn is retrograde and therefore, reluctant to make the switch with another attorney, this one female. Anne Finnell comes to mind. When I said she had been sidelined, and she definitely was, due to being stuck inside an intercept, I was talking about her spare participation in court since signing on. No, I never meant to imply that a witness could replace Jose Baez. It will be a sense of defeat that propels him into retreat.

Tuba, very interesting. I wonder if JB's sense of defeat will come when he attempts to ambush... I mean 'meet' with his experts at the conference. I could see this being the case. He will have the 'unique' opportunity, in no uncertain terms, to hear what they have really determined in regards to the forensic evidence. I don't think this conference will go well for him, not to mention the fact that he has the reports due before the actual conference itself.

I will have to go over to the case calendar today and reread some of the early charts and findings in regards to the evidence.

As always, thank you for your insights and expertise~ Frigga

As you all know, we are under the influence of a New Moon in Aquarius at 13°54'. In our near future, though, is the Full Moon at 29°20' of Leo. This is highly favorable to Cheney-Mason and a huge relief. He has a powerful stationary natal Jupiter that will be tripped off by this coming FM. He also has the lunar node and Pluto in Leo but far too early to be affected. In fact, they were hit at the end of January by opposition from both Mars and the Sun. Both George & Cindy were hit too, George's Mars and Cindy's Uranus.

As you all know, we are under the influence of a New Moon in Aquarius at 13°54'. In our near future, though, is the Full Moon at 29°20' of Leo. This is highly favorable to Cheney-Mason and a huge relief. He has a powerful stationary natal Jupiter that will be tripped off by this coming FM. He also has the lunar node and Pluto in Leo but far too early to be affected. In fact, they were hit at the end of January by opposition from both Mars and the Sun. Both George & Cindy were hit too, George's Mars and Cindy's Uranus.

So maybe JB will get one of those reports from one or more of their experts in time to meet the deadline. Maybe one of them is Dr. Spitz?

Tisiphone Has Spoken
As previously discussed, the Discovery Chart shows Capricorn rising, and as Tuba advised, the Part of Find appropriately conjuncts the Ascendant.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...ed12-11-08.gif

I was giving the chart another look today and was surprised to notice the asteroid Tisiphone (22:09 Capricorn) also rises.

According to Roman mythology, Tisiphone is one of the Three Furies. The Romans considered the Furies to be deities of vengeance, or supernatural personifications of the anger of the dead.

Tisiphone was the Fury specifically known for avenging murder --- particularly against those who broke the ties of kinship by murdering family members --- never stopping until the perpetrator got what they deserved...

How utterly appropriate Tisiphone was posited in the Ascendant of the Discovery chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Respectfully quoted and brought over from our case calendar. I thought it deserved to be remembered!

Asteroid Juno of significant size and meaning opposes the prisoner now. As you know, she presents herself as a victim. It is obvious that she does feel sorry for herself but does she really think that in this criminal prosecution SHE is the victim? I think she knows better but if not, the state attorneys will soon clear that up for her.

Meanwhile, the Juno opposition to her ego, her Sun, encourages her to wallow in persecution and victimhood. She feels truly powerless and that she is and has been treated unfairly. She compares her case with others in the news and thinks the State of Florida has thrown the hooks into her, poor Pisces fish. An urge for revenge surges but there is no one to target.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26833955/detail.html

PDF of MOTION to EXCLUDE SMELL

Transmitted from Baez office 2/10/11 @16:55
(No RECORDING date available w/County Clerk)

Another rebuttal by Prosecution today regarding Defense MOTION to EXCLUDE EVIDENCE of STAIN
Go to our TIME STAMPED Thread for this STAIN issue:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6119062&postcount=417"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

MovetoExcludeOdourofDeath001.jpg

If you are the prisoner, you will not want to look at your Team clustered over in the House of the prosecutors. The Team has just come from a battle with the laws of the land & the State of Florida. See Sun just over Mars ruling H. 9 of the law.

Prosecutors have the advantage of Uranus and Neptune in mutual reception, Neptune ruling homicide and Uranus ruling them, in the House of the law. Co-ruler of prosecutors, Saturn, is also mutually received by Venus, which adds tremendous flexibility because once that exchange is in place the exalted Moon trines Saturn in its new position, the home Sign of Capricorn. This means the expert witnesses of the defense cannot assist and support defense theories because House 6 is their position relative to Ascendant-Defense. Instead, the cold facts of Saturn favour the prosecutors who are co-ruled by that planet. Check mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel