Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Housemouse, Tricia had this link posted in the thread for the premier show of Websleuths Radio, so I'm confident it is okay to post, this gives a real good timeline of the events/dates in June. Hope this helps:

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-070808.htm

ETA: Just click on the link to the 31 days, no matter what I do it automatically goes to July 8th date for some reason, but the page will easily get you to the June timeline!

...the phrase Tony first used to describe why he played hooky from classes on June 17th: "I didn't want to leave my bed", after mentioning Casey had spent the night on the 16th. He even had a shy, sheepish grin but he was trying to be polite. :innocent:

<Respectfully snipped & bolded for emphasis by Soulscape>

Interesting.

Casey & Caylee Last Seen by George Monday 6/16/2008 at 12:50 pm* per George's consistently adamant testimony from the very beginning, through secret Grand Jury proceedings, through his testimony on the witness stand yesterday.
*Chart on Astro Crime Calendar, June 2008

Casey spent the night of Monday 6/16/2008 with ToNy L., per ToNy's testimony today on the witness stand.

Where was Caylee Marie the night of June 16, 2008? Spending the night with 'Xannie' in Casey's car?

Back in the summer of 2008, the astros narrowed the death window to 6/16 - 6/18 (with some conjecture on 6/15 late at night through early morning 6/16, because of questions on whether George was telling the truth about the last sighting). (See Astro Crime Calendar for June 2008 for many charts)

The next door neighbor testified today at court re: seeing Casey backing her car into the garage for the 1st time on June 17th, the day after Caylee was last seen, and the 2nd time on June 18th, which was the day Casey also borrowed the neighbor's shovel.

I believed from the beginning that George was telling the truth about the last sighting. Caylee was certainly and most assuredly dead as early as 6/16 and, based on neighbor's observations, no later than 6/17, the first time the neighbor observed Casey backing her car into the garage.

Thanks,
Soulscape

PS: I echo FifthEssence's request to please, if you can, give us a daily run-down of name of witness, relationship to the case (e.g., friend of Casey's, former co-worker, ex-boyfriend, etc.), and the time each witness is sworn in.

This could be provided at day's end, every day of the trial.

While we will not be posting every chart, this running timeline will be very useful to us as we continue our work.

TIA for all of your continuing support. We are very grateful.

(Respectfully snipped for emphasis by Soulscape)

State's statement is ruled by SUN, Lord 3 of the chart posted at #42 on page 2 of this thread. The square of SUN to NEPTUNE in House 9 the Jury suggests that Prosecution fully intends --- and has in fact put the wheel in motion --- to burn (SUN) through the smoke & mirrors (NEPTUNE) Defense pitches forward, thoroughly dissolving all illusion so that the Jurors (House 9) can see the truth clearly.

Whether they succeed remains to be seen; however, the degree on the 3rd House cusp 27 Leo is close inconjunct Casey's natal SUN 28 Pisces, suggesting State's arguments (3rd House) will harm her.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have not seen this mentioned here,so forgive me if I missed it.
It did not appear that JA or LDB were in court today. In the main forum CoastalPilot pointed out that they must be working to debunk the DT's opening statements.
Is that the likely start of the burning through smoke and mirrors?

I have not seen this mentioned here,so forgive me if I missed it.
It did not appear that JA or LDB were in court today. In the main forum CoastalPilot pointed out that they must be working to debunk the DT's opening statements.
Is that the likely start of the burning through smoke and mirrors?

My Dear MissJames,

The smoke & mirrors started before the moment JB began Defense's Opening Statement, Tuesday May 24, 2011 at 1:14 pm.

As we are aware, 'previews of attractions to come' had been given much earlier when the DT strategically leaked to media that America would be 'shocked' when they learned what 'really' happened to Caylee Marie, why Casey lied, and then 'it would all make sense.'

State's biggest challenge throughout this trial will be exactly that, to 'burn' (SUN) through (square) Defense's 'smoke & mirrors' (NEPTUNE). They knew this prior to Opening Statement because the SUN sq NEPTUNE aspect is separating (in the past).

State must provide consistently solid, factual, incontrovertible, black & white proof regarding Casey's guilt -- anything less could result in one or more jurors drinking the Dream Team kool-aid (NEPTUNE), thus ending this action in a mistrial.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The neighbor testified today KC borrowed the shovel on the 18th around 1:30PM

I located this post by TUBA which she wrote on 11/15/08 describing her observations about KC on 6/18/08 ( shovel day)

VERY INTERESTING! She hit the nail on the head.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2947921&postcount=473"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3[/ame]
Chart: http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SilenceoftheTomb013.jpg

This is a horoscope I cast to follow up on my suggestion of last night that we look into the cell pings & their silences during that period when Casey was encumbered with a body. It seems like a good idea to explore possible burial or disposal locations by water while we are in the Scorpio sector of the zodiac. We have little of it left.

Casey faced one of the major decisions of her life as Mercury stationed to turn direct on the degree of the Uranian node. The Part of the Female Child for this chart is 14:40 II conjunct Mercury. The Moon was in the Sign of the Gravedigger and in detriment and was opposing a very young Venus at 0:44 Cancer. Moon is conjunct Pluto and Venus combust the Sun. Both Moon & Venus are in crisis (0° Cardinal Signs).

Pluto will shame an inert, vacillating individual into action and the embarrassment here is due to the Mars opposite Neptune reek in the Pontiac. Pluto conceals knowledge private to her and acts with detachment, stolidly. Pluto works silently and the cell phone will be turned off in a half hour. The gravedigging Moon and Pluto are trine Saturn in the earth of Virgo. Saturn repeats the theme of gravedigger.

Mars in H. 9 (very active on a cusp) is the action planet of a completed YOD, with Neptune at the reaction point and Jupiter and Uranus forming the sextile, both of course qunicunx Mars. A YOD means Casey was at the crossroads and would make a major decision. The YOD triggers life shifting change and many crimes are committed under this formation.

In thread #1, I wrote about the Mars identification to her mother in Caylee's chart. Casey had Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto plus progressed Mars all at the degree of Caylee's own parental planet Mars in Taurus. All those facets of Casey's character & personality expressed as a Mars mother in Caylee's chart, one who was also sensual and focused on young men who appeared as strangers to Caylee (H. 9).

In this chart the type of parenting in behalf of her child is again Mars, ruler of H. 5 where is found the critical degree of 26 Aries, a crisis over a child. Unless you were born on a raft and had to swim to an island, you would not choose Mars for your mother.

This chart still speaks of a grave dug on the bank of water, likely a lake or pond but definitely by water. Because the critical node & Neptune were opposite Mars and the Sun was in the H. of others & the public opposite Pluto and the Moon of activity, I believe Casey was dreadfully afraid of being seen. Strangers, travelers did see her, certainly. Those oppositions and the Sun in H. 7 ruling H. 9 make that clear.

Casey's natal decision point was 1:18 Aries, square the choice made here. She forced herself to do this, therefore, though fearful of being caught at it.

Wow, thanks Fifth, that makes it pretty clear. The one thing that jumped out at me is that Tuba mentions a grave near water. At the time KC buried her off Hopesprings in the woods, it was presumed dry....hence that leaves us with the shed near the pool where the dogs hit. That tells me, her first location in panic was there and when she returned to borrow the shovel is when she retrieved Caylees body to move it. I remember the heavy rain in Orlando being months later when they searched...correct me if I'm wrong.

There's been alot of mention about the body being moved by the defense, although blaming it on someone else, why would that even be brought up? I also just want to say, I, being a very logical person cannot understand this defense strategy at all, it makes no sense and JB is all over the map with speculations he can't prove nor does it coincide with any of the evidence..... If it was an accident, why not call 911, she wouldn't be fighting for her life if her child climbed the ladder by accident? I just think JB bought this story KC fed him but he sounds like a child trying to convince his parents of a lie. What's going on with JB? Is it possible to take a look at his chart?

Went there, and saw that Tony L. texted ICA right before she was out of phone contact with anyone in the wee hours of the 18th.

Does that establish that she wasn't in his bed? I am left wondering as to where she was from last time of text until the next morning.

Does anyone know?

Going back to the link to see when the shovel was borrowed. Not sure that BB's testimony today cleared that up, definitively.

I noticed in BB testimony today that he said she backed into garage and then he said she did it again the next day. I didn't remember that in his depo way back when; so I was a bit taken back with the statement of seeing her TWICE backed in. And one time was the date (June 17, 2008) that she was supposedly staying with TL all day - according to TL's testimony today. Go figure that one. Strange to say the least

Wow, thanks Fifth, that makes it pretty clear. The one thing that jumped out at me is that Tuba mentions a grave near water. At the time KC buried her off Hopesprings in the woods, it was presumed dry....hence that leaves us with the shed near the pool where the dogs hit. That tells me, her first location in panic was there and when she returned to borrow the shovel is when she retrieved Caylees body to move it. I remember the heavy rain in Orlando being months later when they searched...correct me if I'm wrong.

There's been alot of mention about the body being moved by the defense, although blaming it on someone else, why would that even be brought up? I also just want to say, I, being a very logical person cannot understand this defense strategy at all, it makes no sense and JB is all over the map with speculations he can't prove nor does it coincide with any of the evidence..... If it was an accident, why not call 911, she wouldn't be fighting for her life if her child climbed the ladder by accident? I just think JB bought this story KC fed him but he sounds like a child trying to convince his parents of a lie. What's going on with JB? Is it possible to take a look at his chart?

Just a thought? How would a person go about finding the video of Greta Van Sustern interview with the A's? I think I remember them talking about the fresh dirt area that had been dug where the A's had planted or transplanted a shrub area near the pool. (Might this have been a temporary grave)?

Just a thought? How would a person go about finding the video of Greta Van Sustern interview with the A's? I think I remember them talking about the fresh dirt area that had been dug where the A's had planted or transplanted a shrub area near the pool. (Might this have been a temporary grave)?

I too recall Greta at the house and Cindy talking about the moving of a plant or tree.
The video may be in an old TIMELINE thread or NEWS LINK thread back in '08. May also be on YouTube somewhere.

Good luck.

Some of you might find it interesting to go back to the first thread in this forum, and read through the first pages posted in August of 2008.

I did a lot of posting back then on what I saw in the charts/midpoints. I am very interested in finding out exactly when beloved Caylee died, mostly because I want to test the method I have been using since the mid-1980s.

Some of you might find the early astrological posts & speculations interesting when listening to the trial testimony. At any rate, it is an interesting trip back in time, to see who posted what, and when.

Here is the link:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I too recall Greta at the house and Cindy talking about the moving of a plant or tree.
The video may be in an old TIMELINE thread or NEWS LINK thread back in '08. May also be on YouTube somewhere.

Good luck.

FifthEssence & Takingalook, I believe it was a Hibiscus tree...
Here is a link to a YouTube video that contains the clip of Cindy telling Greta from FOX OTR about George moving the hibiscus.
The Video is a bit odd so just skip to minute 1:56:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asli_c189FM[/ame]

:shocked2: Also, interesting to note is a picture Casey had on her photobucket account but after Caylee was reported missing she deleted it. The picture was titled "Hibiscus":[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2779074&postcount=226"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's Photobucket[/ame]

Hmmm...Is there anything revealing in the charts about a Hibiscus??? :waitasec:
Venus Correspondences: Plants: Violet, wild rose, coltsfoot, apple, balm of gilead, bergamot, catnip, damiana, dragons blood, geranium, hibiscus, magnolia, mugwort, plumeria, rose, rose geranium, strawberry, vanilla, vervain. http://www.esoterism.ro/english/zodiac-correspondences.php

Thanks!

MarlaMe

Good morning friends,
I have to drop the kids at school.and will
miss the first witness starts. Could
someone get that first time?
Thanks! Just Us for Caylee.

Some of you might find it interesting to go back to the first thread in this forum, and read through the first pages posted in August of 2008.

I did a lot of posting back then on what I saw in the charts/midpoints. I am very interested in finding out exactly when beloved Caylee died, mostly because I want to test the method I have been using since the mid-1980s.

Some of you might find the early astrological posts & speculations interesting when listening to the trial testimony. At any rate, it is an interesting trip back in time, to see who posted what, and when.

Here is the link:

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

How's this? A quad chart created early in Aug '08 with circle cut outs showing the critical transits bearing down on Casey, the poor condition Caylee is in and evidence of conflict/stress between Casey and her mother.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2480655&postcount=143"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1[/ame]

Now it makes sense to me Oldsoul2. Thank you so much for your post.....:crazy:

MOON went void of course yesterday afternoon at 2:15 pm and will not enter the next sign (Aries) until 8:36 pm this evening.

Note the tone of proceedings at court today, keeping in mind that no matter what transpires (or does not) today, it may not impact the jury either positively or negatively (Void MOON suggests "nothing will come of it").

May 25, 2011 2:15 PM Moo Sxtil Mer V/C
May 26, 2011 8:36 PM Moo enters Aries

It is more likely we will see 'action' of some sort tomorrow, when MOON is well established in feisty Aries, and such 'action' may be more likely to influence the Jurors.

Thanks,
Soulscape

This is so interesting. I am going to check GA's midpoints against the midpoints for today at this time to see what is being hit.

Will post the midpoint contacts as soon as I can generate them!

Baez is giving George a hard time on the stand this morning. George is holding his own and is telling the truth. I think Baez is trying to get him to say or admit to things and George is having no part of it.

Yeah for George!!

Here's what I have so far. Probably more than you need, but I would rather give you more than you need than not enough!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

8:54:18 am - KC enters the courtroom.
9:01:50 am - Tony L. (KC's former boyfriend) enters the courtroom.
9:03:19 am - Baez starts questioning Tony L. (I didn't see him getting sworn in).

9:20:48 am - Redirect examination of Tony L. by the SA.
9:27:41 am - Re-cross examination of Tony L. by Baez.
9:28:45 am - The judge told Tony L. that he could stand down, but he is not excused. He is to stay in the courthouse.

9:29:24 am - George Anthony (KC's father) sworn in.

Watchinginky,

Your post deserves more than a click on the Thanks icon!

The format in which you have presented the info and details included is perfect for our needs.

I am impressed and most grateful for your assistance and dedication.

Thank you so much,
Soulscape

I believe this is why JB is trying to discredit the dogs. Please prosecution, ask this question when questioning Cindy.

Watchinginky,

Your post deserves more than a click on the Thanks icon!

The format in which you have presented the info and details included is perfect for our needs.

I am impressed and most grateful for your assistance and dedication.

Thank you so much,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape. This forum is by far my favorite and I'm amazed at what all of you astros are able to do. It's the first place I visit every day.

I'm not going to be around my computer much in the next few days, but I'll try to post anything I can for all of you. I'll be back in full swing next Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay