Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that the transiting Moon is squaring the Nodes during GA's cross-examination...

"Illogical goals or methods for allying with others"
"Social immaturity and barriers"
(Munkasey)

This is so interesting. I am going to check GA's midpoints against the midpoints for today at this time to see what is being hit.

Will post the midpoint contacts as soon as I can generate them!

While you're at it, check Jose B's midpoints.

They are clashing big time.

Today's Sun is within one degree of George's Neptune, Venus and Mercury (45 degree sorts)

midpoint Sun/Mars

Also slow moving Uranus is within one degree of GA's Mars and Saturn.

Saturn is on GA's Venus/Mars

Neptune is on GA's Uranus/Neptune

George is really under a lot of pressure with all this going on. Confusion with all the Neptune, communication difficulties, and more.

See if you all can find the right keyword for the stresses shown.

While you're at it, check Jose B's midpoints.

They are clashing big time.

BBM

This is very evident in the courtroom today. IMO, Jose is very close to being argumentative with George.

Today's Sun is within one degree of George's Neptune, Venus and Mercury (45 degree sorts)

midpoint Sun/Mars

Also slow moving Uranus is within one degree of GA's Mars and Saturn.

Saturn is on GA's Venus/Mars

Neptune is on GA's Uranus/Neptune

George is really under a lot of pressure with all this going on. Confusion with all the Neptune, communication difficulties, and more.

See if you all can find the right keyword for the stresses shown.

BBM

George seems very frustrated with Jose's questioning, but he seems to be very direct with his answers.

For example, Jose was questioning George about a picture of a gas can that has not been admitted into evidence at this point. George pointed this out to Jose, that the picture Jose was showing him was not the same gas can in question.

The judge laid down the law to Jose. I think Jose has already pushed the judge to his last limit this morning.

As for the confusion, it appears that Jose is trying to confuse George to make it appear that he's lying under oath.

All is JMO.

Here's what I have so far. Probably more than you need, but I would rather give you more than you need than not enough!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

8:54:18 am - KC enters the courtroom.
9:01:50 am - Tony L. (KC's former boyfriend) enters the courtroom.
9:03:19 am - Baez starts questioning Tony L. (I didn't see him getting sworn in).

9:20:48 am - Redirect examination of Tony L. by the SA.
9:27:41 am - Re-cross examination of Tony L. by Baez.
9:28:45 am - The judge told Tony L. that he could stand down, but he is not excused. He is to stay in the courthouse.

9:29:24 am - George Anthony (KC's father) sworn in.

I think you've figured out the best way to do it. I'm always thinking should I use the time when they raise their right hand, or should I use the time when the swearing ends.

Entering the courtroom time is a great idea, too. Thanks so much.

Just a thought? How would a person go about finding the video of Greta Van Sustern interview with the A's? I think I remember them talking about the fresh dirt area that had been dug where the A's had planted or transplanted a shrub area near the pool. (Might this have been a temporary grave)?

I remember that interview, but I can't find it right now. I tried searching you tube but it's probably marked with a different name than I used to search. There may have been several times they spoke of digging in the backyard because many people were questioning how coincidental it was to have the As working in their yard after Caylee "disappeared" and the dogs hitting there. Of course, it could have been a mere coincidence, and the yard needed sprucing, which isn't unusual in the Spring/Summer months when Southern yards require lots of attention. I wish we had done a chart on that but even if someone had thought of it, there's no way to know exactly when the As were digging, transplanting, and altering their gardens. :wink:

I think you've figured out the best way to do it. I'm always thinking should I use the time when they raise their right hand, or should I use the time when the swearing ends.

Entering the courtroom time is a great idea, too. Thanks so much.

I remember that interview, but I can't find it right now. I tried searching you tube but it's probably marked with a different name than I used to search. There may have been several times they spoke of digging in the backyard because many people were questioning how coincidental it was to have the As working in their yard after Caylee "disappeared" and the dogs hitting there. Of course, it could have been a mere coincidence, and the yard needed sprucing, which isn't unusual in the Spring/Summer months when Southern yards require lots of attention. I wish we had done a chart on that but even if someone had thought of it, there's no way to know exactly when the As were digging, transplanting, and altering their gardens. :wink:

Backyard talk starts at around the 2:20 mark...

http://youtu.be/2eMDQzXM4zU

CA talks about dogs alerting near the playhouse, in the sandbox (which had a cover on it) and by the pool.

Backyard talk starts at around the 2:20 mark...

http://youtu.be/2eMDQzXM4zU

CA talks about dogs alerting near the playhouse, in the sandbox (which had a cover on it) and by the pool.

Thanks so much. I found an edited version of the same interview, interspersed with Cindy's claim that George's perspiration was why the dogs alerted to sections of the backyard! Highly entertaining but your find is better for our purposes. The upload date on the video is Aug. 5th, 2008, very early into the case (-31 days, naturally). I assume the interview was that day or the day or two before.

I decided to check the midpoints to Mr. Baez Mercury. Mercury is the planet that rules communication, among other things.

He has two midpoints exactly conjunct his natal Mercury. The Mars/Neptune midpoint, and the Venus/Mars midpoint.

Mercury = Mars/Neptune:
"Thoughtlessness, nervous weakness (in consequence of drugs or misuse of energy) weakness of mind, sensitive nerves, many plans without a chance of realization" - From Ebertin's COSI

Munkasey is worth reading to get a feel for how Baez has some serious difficulty with this midpoint as it relates to his ability to communicate.

Make up your own keywords as you see him in action.

I would say "Baez's aggressive and wandering interrogation toward witnesses creates confusion, and irritability in all around him.

The words I underlined relate to Mercury, Mars, and Neptune. Can you link an underlined word to a planet?

Mr. Baez's Mercury with the difficult Mars/Neptune midpoint falls on GA's Sun/Mars midpoint, and is within orb of GA's Sun/Pluto midpoint.

You may have noticed that Baez's questions elicited some stubbornness, obstinacy, and a desire to answer a bit too hastily in GA. I would also think GA felt intensely provoked, but managed to keep a lid on his feeling of persecution.

I notice that the transiting Moon is squaring the Nodes during GA's cross-examination...

"Illogical goals or methods for allying with others"
"Social immaturity and barriers"
(Munkasey)

Oh housemouse, you are so good! Thank you for pointing this out! :loveyou:

Here is what Celeste Teal says regarding aspects between the Nodes/Moon...
Events centering on the home and family take on added importance and these contacts especially relate to qualities of nurturing and mothering. Often someone enters the life at this time that plays a nurturing role. This is likely to be a woman and relationships with women tend to be most significant. At other times, this contact may show a time when a nurturing individual leaves or the relationship comes to an end. These node/Moon links also coincide with the birth of children and events surrounding offspring. This contact has been noted as a factor in various accidents and in cases of drowning. As in all the nodal contacts, the North Node will more often reveal a joining quality in these matters, while the South Node indicates a separating quality. (I love her book Lunar Nodes)

More info...http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/moon_nodes.htm

Chilling!!! :eek:hwow:

Good Post! I have a lot of respect for Celeste Teal's work.

You bring some good insights and extend the way we can look at the situation.

Thinking about JB's Venus Neptune Node hard aspects. He at best is confused about his finances/money and dealing with others, at worst he is deceptive.

I have to leave to get the kids in 10 minutes. I hope someone can keep up with the times while i'm out. I've got lots of chauffering to do as well as a Middle School Spring Concert so i'm not sure if i'll be back on today at all. Can't wait to hear what our wonderful Astrologers have to say. Peace.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

Baez is talking to Anthony Lazzaro about Lee trying to molest Casey

Tony is saying Casey never told him GA sexually abused her. Tony said Lee made an attempt to feel her up on her breasts but he was NOT successful and never tried anywhere else.

This came right after the judge asked the media not to follow attorneys and to only wait for them in designated areas.

Tony was excused for the night at 5:28:58

Court is in recess until 8:30 tomorrow per HHJP (attorneys have to meet with HHJP).

This definitely JUST HAPPENED. Tony said ICA told him GA hit her as a child, but he assumed it was discipline. When pressed further by Baez, he said he doesn't remember her saying sexual, but wishes they had asked him this in 2008 when his memory would have been better.

Casey was NOT happy listening to this, she was really shaking her head and speaking to the person next to her. George and Cindy were still there, and the media, but many others were already gone.

I heard this because I left my window open while I was posting the timeline, suddenly, they starting broadcasting again.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

Baez is talking to Anthony Lazzaro about Lee trying to molest Casey. It is NOW

Tony is saying Casey never told him GA sexually abused her. Tony said Lee made an attempt to feel her up on her breasts but he was NOT successful and never tried anywhere else.

This came right after the judge asked the media not to follow attorneys and to only wait for them in designated areas.

Tony was excused for the night at 5:28:58

Court is in recess until 8:30 tomorrow per HHJP (attorneys have to meet with HHJP).

This definitely JUST HAPPENED. Tony said ICA told him GA hit her as a child, but he assumed it was discipline. When pressed future by Baez, he should he doesn't remember he saying sexual, but wishes they had asked him this in 2008 when his memory would have been better.

Casey was NOT happy listening to this, she was really shaking her head and speaking to the person next to her. George and Cindy were still there, and the media, but many others were already gone.

I heard this because I left my window open while I was posting the timeline, suddenly, the starting broacasting again.

adding further info: (Tony was back on stand @5:19PM)
First Baez asked questions and when done, the The Judge said, " Let me ask a few questions"

Because of Judge' questioning, we got clarity

That she mentioned abuse before June 30th-he went to NY on vacation that week- and/or after July 5th when he returned. Said when she mentioned any of these allegations, he said he dismissed quickly to get her mind off of the subject so she wouldn't dwell because he does not know how to deal with those kind of things.

(IMO- it seems to imply she did not mention these accusations against Geo or Lee early in their relationship at all and was limited to a period after Caylee went missing and may have only been once mentioned)
NOT good for the Defense.

Questioning of Tony ended @5:29 and he was excused from stand.

They want us to believe the admitted LIAR's lies.

Everyone who got smacked on the fanny by their Dad, or switched on the legs by their Mom, raise your hands!
And, everyone who "played doctor" with siblings when young, raise your hands!

floorlaugh:)

Another thing I hope the Jurors see, hear and remember during JB's questioning is that JB states: that ICA (because of the abuse and her going to that deep dark corner) 'Can Not Show EMOTION' -- what is she doing during testimony with the tears and during the times the jurors are not in there -- laughing and making MANY faces with her DT? It is not non-emotion.

THANK YOU ALL for keeping an eye on the CLOCK!!!

You're wonderful partners indeed.:clap:

And thanks HOUSEMOUSE for providing the MID-POINTS.
Hope you're ready for tomorrow.

SAME DRILL TOMORROW- clocking the action if you're available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay