Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning friends -

Oh yes, what sad news. My heart is heavy for the entire A family. Surely, they are all hanging on by their fingertips.

As for GA, I like the sunrise chart, but planetary interactions are the same as with the noon chart.

I posted a while back about the impact of the Jan 26/ Feb 9 eclipses on all of the A's - each of them suffers direct hits from the intense energy and it sets off chain reactions in their charts.

GA's Mars in Leo (agression/injury - self or by others) is opposed by 6:29 Aquarian eclipse on Jan 26 - and this energy is being felt NOW. And if his Moon (emotion) is indeed in Scorpio (dark feelings, sadness, death) as I suspect it is, the eclipse forms at T-square with it and mars (harsh challenges). His mood is dark, out of control, and desperate. He has nearly reached the bottom.

The Aq eclipse is in an unfriendly (inconjunct, but not exact by degree) to his venus (WOMEN, affection, finances), mercury (thoughts) and sun (self,ego,dignity, soul) forcing an uneasy compromise, adjustment, sense of frustration.

The eclipse of Feb 9th is 20:59 Leo, and will be right on his pluto (darkness, dispair, lord of the underworld) and he will truly reach the very bottom of his sadness for all that is lost in life. He will have much rage to confront and release. Pluto is a great healer when the energy is used correctly, especially under the guidance of doctors. It also removes people and things that are hindrances in one's life. He can have a change of residence.

I did not have time to compare the aspects from last night's transits, but I think the eclipse energy has rulership here.

I posted a while back about the impact on CA's chart - it activates her grand cross in fixed signs - creating an incipient crisis of immense proportion - and I read there is news of changes in her life (don't know if it is just rumor or fact at this point). I remember seeing a photo of JH and thinking he had a sort of "sheepish" expression on his face and I couldn't quite pinpoint why......hmmm.

The house of cards has fallen. I am so sad for this whole family. Yes, they are definitely dysfunctional, but I know GA and CA adored Caylee. They have taken many desperate roads to trying to save KC. And they are unable to save her or themselves, and they lost their one hope for a happier future and a better relationship with a loved one - little angel Caylee.

Keeping them in prayers that they can find their way out of the forest of destruction with God's help and wisdom. If they could give up the farce, they might have a chance for true healing. For certain there will be deep scars, but honesty and true humility while holding on to God's love and grace would put them in better stead than this unyielding charade. Hopefully, the power of the eclipse energy will breach their armor, allowing God's light to shine through.

Housemouse - thanks for pointing out the current Capricorn Pluto transit to GA's natal Saturn in Libra (venus ruled, WOMEN). He gets the double hit when the Feb eclipse hits his natal pluto. It is an emotional earthquake.

Housemouse, if possible could you please explain this chart . I'm sorry I do not know how to read charts and I am extremely interested.

Which of the charts are you interested in, nanny1? Have you any experience with basic astrology? If not, it is never too late to begin!

If I have time later on today, I will post her chart again, and explain the aspect(s) that indicate the potential.

That said, it makes me feel uncomfortable to state this as a fact. Aspects can be expressed in a variety of ways, and it isn't fair to use astrology to defame an individual in that way. Just my opinion, of course.

After the fact is established, then it is ok to point out the aspects that support the situation.

Here is a repost of Cindy's chart, showing only the hard aspects, to make it easier to analyze the stress points.

CindyNatalStress.jpg

The only reliable effect from Pluto is that removal function he performs in a chart when a person or group's influence has proven detrimental over time. The function Kaitland refers to. Pluto is wayward & on a clock of his own but he will banish people from your life if they are not constructive.

If that should happen here, George may be free to think and talk about the case in honest, realistic terms. No one should expect that from him until he has regained his balance, of course. I think his grief and horror are bottomless.

Everyone is mistake prone during this last week of January, Mercury backstroking and applying to Mars, soon occulted. Not talking about intentional errors but inadvertence. Check everything twice for slips, oversights and bobbles. There is an item in today's news about a Brazilian model that looks to be a case in point but I haven't read the story.

We know from Casey's homicide & perfidy that Mars progressed to Cindy's Neptune and this combination opposed her progressed Venus. I have only written about that in terms of treachery and betrayal from her daughter but it is open to other, less passive interpretation.

The only reliable effect from Pluto is that removal function he performs in a chart when a person or group's influence has proven detrimental over time. The function Kaitland refers to. Pluto is wayward & on a clock of his own but he will banish people from your life if they are not constructive.

If that should happen here, George may be free to think and talk about the case in honest, realistic terms. No one should expect that from him until he has regained his balance, of course. I think his grief and horror are bottomless.

Everyone is mistake prone during this last week of January, Mercury backstroking and applying to Mars, soon occulted. Not talking about intentional errors but inadvertence. Check everything twice for slips, oversights and bobbles. There is an item in today's news about a Brazilian model that looks to be a case in point but I haven't read the story.

Your post bolded by me, Tuba. I am hopeful that will be the final result of this most difficult transit for GA....HE is REMOVED from home environment/influence. With trusted healer (Chiron?) and MERCURY influence, he just may finally be able to release the dreaded words that have been coerced silent behind his lips.

Additional stressors from the Jan/Feb eclipse fall upon his progressed chart: p. Sun at 8:12 Scorpio is squared by Aq. In Feb, his p. Mercury 19:50 Scorpio squares n. Pluto in Leo and is squared by the eclipse.

His p. Venus (WOMEN IN HIS LIFE) at 22:13 Virgo is currently assailed by t. Saturn in Virgo opposite Uranus in Pisces.

Remember, it was GA during LE interview who uttered the tearful phrase, "I don't want to think someone I gave birth to could harm another human..." The heart on the duct tape has almost killed him. HE KNOWS SHE IS GUILTY and it is literally KILLING HIM. He must seek release from the pressure cooker. Perhaps it will be GA's soul who will receive the ray of His Light, and utter the WORDS OF TRUTH.

For educational purposes, including my own, I am going to post George Anthony's midpoint listing, and then the midpoints for last night.

Ebertin gives: Saturn = Mars/Pluto as a potential indication of suicide. I am still looking through COSI to study these midpoint listings. If any of you have COSI, feel free to join the search.

GAMidpointSort45.jpg

I wish I could post these side by side, but do not know how. Here are midpoints for last night. I will post some comments on these two charts later, after I have had a chance to study them.

But, compare for linkages between Saturn/Mars/Pluto first.

GASuicideMidpointSort45.jpg

George's Mars/Pluto midpoint is at 00 56. Notice he has Sun/Neptune at 00 06, and Saturn at 02 35. His Saturn is too wide an orb to count, except that Transiting Pluto is at 2 01.

I do not count any midpoint that involves George's Moon, Asc, or MH, since we do not know his birth time. We can use the Moon in the chart for last night, however. I am not going to consider the Asc and MH for last night very seriously, because I suspect that George has been thinking about this for some time.

Next, compare George's Pluto at 5 13, and look at the Mars/Uranus midpoint in last night's chart at 5 12, and the Mars/Saturn midpoint at 5 51.

Then, moving to Neptune in Last night's chart, at 8 11, check George's Saturn/Uranus midpoint at 7 51.

Keep on comparing, cross referencing this way, for there are many more indications that George is truly suicidal.

Tuba, Soulscape, Fifth, KAITLAND & ALL: Fox news reported live just now that there will be a hearing Jan. 30th 8:30 am & that they will try to set a trial date!

The hearing is about 2 motions that Baez submitted & the other motion is by the State to "Strike Baez's Witness List"...The state dosen't like something about his witness list!

Does KC have to appear for this hearing Tuba?

i just heard at the tail end of wesh's coverage of the press conference by OCSO that Judge Strickland ordered that KC appear at every hearing from now on...this was from the reporter - not OCSO and i have yet to find it in print...but i wanted to mention.

The other ASC ruler is, of course, Uranus stuck in the intercept. The planet thus squeezed is always wholly subordinated to the other issues of the matter in chief, homicide. George is suffering from neglect and constraint. Saturn keeps one on a leash hold but not if you are Uranus. If George were to own his power as the heavier planet and as one with mutual reception Neptune at his disposal, he would take charge to his own & everyone's benefit. He is also the master, Neptune, of his own intercept. Claim it, George!

The family home blighted by the evil Fixed Star, Hyades, and the House of Children, 5., should be considered and read together as sharing one Sign. Those two sectors are burdened with information errors, lies and alibis, the focus of reporters, visits from LE, gossip and alteration.

The Moon has squared Uranus just prior to George's departure. She rules his Health House and the examining doctors at intake in Daytona said George had medical issues, physical ones. Neither of the outer planets that rules George is subject to much movement; other planets act on them as the Moon did here. Therefore, we have to look to Venus for action involving Uranus & there is not long to wait. Apart from the deceased, Venus can certainly represent a female psychiatrist, an Eighth House figure. Wouldn't you just know she will recommend mind altering medication? (Neptune received and now with Venus, Uranus then transposed to the ASC)

i just heard at the tail end of wesh's coverage of the press conference by OCSO that Judge Strickland ordered that KC appear at every hearing from now on...this was from the reporter - not OCSO and i have yet to find it in print...but i wanted to mention.

ishouldbworking You are correct & it is in print now! Not long after I asked that question Judge Strickland signed an order today requiring that she attend all future hearings.The order also states that Casey Anthony does not have to attend any scheduling or trial status hearings. But she has to ALL FUTURE HEARINGS! The media released this at 3:23Pm today I just didn't have the time to come here to post back to my own question!

Thanks ishouldbworking!:blowkiss:

I snipped this from poster SWAG1959, on the main Caylee forum under topic KC's Visitor log 1/23/09. Has anyone else seen this??? Great sleuths??

KC's VISITOR LOG 1/23/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok - since all the news today, I think this got bypassed a little. I needed something to take my mind off everything else so I looked.

Visitor Log link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile... Anthony.pdf

On Jan. 20, 2009 KC had a visit from J. Manterola (you can see the whole name at the link). The visit was one hour and 36 minutes long. 20:10 - 21:46 so that would be 8:10 PM to 10:46 PM and it is listed as an "INTERVIEW"

hhhmmmm - something to sleuth.

Here's a link to this JPM:
http://www.massagingmedia.org/juan-pablo-manterola

seems he is a director/producer and is an Associate Course Director at Full Sail.

Here is an excerpt from the link above:

Manterola has worked as a Director/Producer, Creative Director, Advertising and Public relations director and as manager of his various projects. International experience in multimedia production and award winning creative marketing campaigns for Mobil, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Peugeot, Ford, and more.

Joining Full Sail in 2007 as Associate Course Director for Typography and Page Layout he brought an interactive way to work with students and a dynamic structure of lecture. knowledge in all aspects of production including television, advertising, syndication and communication with diverse experience in the creative, technical, and administrative aspects of Multimedia production.

The other two people listed as "interview" were from DCF - Dept of Children and Families.

So - here's something new to discuss. Why would JB allow an interview with this guy?

Good morning friends -

Oh yes, what sad news. My heart is heavy for the entire A family. Surely, they are all hanging on by their fingertips.

As for GA, I like the sunrise chart, but planetary interactions are the same as with the noon chart.

I posted a while back about the impact of the Jan 26/ Feb 9 eclipses on all of the A's - each of them suffers direct hits from the intense energy and it sets off chain reactions in their charts.

GA's Mars in Leo (agression/injury - self or by others) is opposed by 6:29 Aquarian eclipse on Jan 26 - and this energy is being felt NOW. And if his Moon (emotion) is indeed in Scorpio (dark feelings, sadness, death) as I suspect it is, the eclipse forms at T-square with it and mars (harsh challenges). His mood is dark, out of control, and desperate. He has nearly reached the bottom.

The Aq eclipse is in an unfriendly (inconjunct, but not exact by degree) to his venus (WOMEN, affection, finances), mercury (thoughts) and sun (self,ego,dignity, soul) forcing an uneasy compromise, adjustment, sense of frustration.

The eclipse of Feb 9th is 20:59 Leo, and will be right on his pluto (darkness, dispair, lord of the underworld) and he will truly reach the very bottom of his sadness for all that is lost in life. He will have much rage to confront and release. Pluto is a great healer when the energy is used correctly, especially under the guidance of doctors. It also removes people and things that are hindrances in one's life. He can have a change of residence.

I did not have time to compare the aspects from last night's transits, but I think the eclipse energy has rulership here.

I posted a while back about the impact on CA's chart - it activates her grand cross in fixed signs - creating an incipient crisis of immense proportion - and I read there is news of changes in her life (don't know if it is just rumor or fact at this point). I remember seeing a photo of JH and thinking he had a sort of "sheepish" expression on his face and I couldn't quite pinpoint why......hmmm.

The house of cards has fallen. I am so sad for this whole family. Yes, they are definitely dysfunctional, but I know GA and CA adored Caylee. They have taken many desperate roads to trying to save KC. And they are unable to save her or themselves, and they lost their one hope for a happier future and a better relationship with a loved one - little angel Caylee.

Keeping them in prayers that they can find their way out of the forest of destruction with God's help and wisdom. If they could give up the farce, they might have a chance for true healing. For certain there will be deep scars, but honesty and true humility while holding on to God's love and grace would put them in better stead than this unyielding charade. Hopefully, the power of the eclipse energy will breach their armor, allowing God's light to shine through.

Thanks for posting this. You guys are way over my head, so I appreciate all the explanations of the charts.

To all of our super sleuths: Do any of you remember that Tony L. left town early in July to go to (NY??) and KC sent a text message to someone (AH??) saying that he was there for "Full Sail Week"? Not that I think it's connect to TL, just another weird thing. Strange she was interviewed by this man without JB being present. What's he going to do, give her a "media make over"?

Thank you Angel for the info on Strickland's ordering Casey to appear for hearings. This will be very poorly received by her, as it was reported she was very upset actually cried when she was ordered to court last time. She said "But, my attorney said I didn't have to go!". This will serve as a little hint to her of just how uncomfortable she will feel when she has to endure every single second of her trial.

When George left the house, the Moon was with The Head of the Snake Charmer or Ras Alhague, another Fixed Star known for loose attitudes toward medicating and a susceptibility to harmful effects from them. But it carries the rep, deserved or not, for granting the ability to order difficult situations. The affliction to Saturn is notable and worrisome. Star Wars, in effect, because Denebola is found with Saturn, quarrelsome with a liking for legal action.

The Moon's location gives promise of the psychiatric intervention but it will be interesting to see how these stellar influences work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV